Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

well im kinda new so here is some of my art

color non-color

nd i also design weapons also

mah sword

u can pm meh or post here nd if u want more examples i have some finished avi art o heck here it is:

biayoyo
akitoslavetoy
tamahome zokano
supersantos

davachu's Wife

~Good Luck~
The weapon you draw is good, but i think you need a little more practice on person. ^^

Eloquent Tactician

10,025 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
okay cool i like the drawings. Umm mabey as a fellow artist (not very good myself but i've seen alot) i'd for example take away the line beside Tamahomes mouth to show his cheek becuase it makes him look a bit old and i know its to show him blowing beleive me i get it. ((no offense to tamahome if u read this)) i'd really like to see my avi possible a waist up pic in a cool fighting fit to kill pose etc etc u know the idea.

other tips
make a bigger neck...
work on eyes a bit
the colored one the head looks a bit flat...

and if ur a bigener drawer understand with all of these tips its hard etc etc but im only trying to help. So yea i currently have 6k and if thats not enough i really dont have anything willing to give up for gold. Sorry if that dosnt cut it.
xXRedemption_VenganceXx
okay cool i like the drawings. Umm mabey as a fellow artist (not very good myself but i've seen alot) i'd for example take away the line beside Tamahomes mouth to show his cheek becuase it makes him look a bit old and i know its to show him blowing beleive me i get it. ((no offense to tamahome if u read this)) i'd really like to see my avi possible a waist up pic in a cool fighting fit to kill pose etc etc u know the idea.

other tips
make a bigger neck...
work on eyes a bit
the colored one the head looks a bit flat...

and if ur a bigener drawer understand with all of these tips its hard etc etc but im only trying to help. So yea i currently have 6k and if thats not enough i really dont have anything willing to give up for gold. Sorry if that dosnt cut it.

ok thx reve ill get to work on urs now nd thx for the tips

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces