Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Autobiographer

11,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
They didn't exaggerate when they said the fight scene was 45 minutes... Im ashamed to say I did cry when Kiley died... What did you think of it? Overall, it was decent.

Desirable Millionaire

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
I love it! I was also sad by all the deaths and yes the battle lasted a lot.

I do want the funeral scene and I am so ready to get the dvd once it comes out.

Invisible Flatterer

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
°•».Bilbo Baggins says.«•°

"I cried excessively."

User Image

°•».«•°
My friend said that the movie lacked some feels. But for me it was good. Kileeeey crying

Devoted Phantom

I cried in the theater. I will say though that I felt Fili's death could have been portrayed better. I felt like it was just kind of rushed. The other two at least had their moments with someone they cared about.
Poor Fili just got stabbed and dropped off a cliff. I wanted to see proper mourning for him darn it!

Just my two cents. </3

Newbie Member

I thought lord of ring's 3 wasvery good for ending but its shame it has to end but still nothing lasts for ever

Diamond Bear

part of me hoped PJ would spare the hot dwarves from their deaths. but honestly, I was really annoyed when Smaug was only onscreen for like 10 minutes before Bard shot him with the arrow. I was hoping for more destruction :I

Eloquent Informer

^^^I agree.
I don't understand why the rest of that scene
couldn't have been in the second movie - it was like 5 minutes.

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Inspirational ANON
They didn't exaggerate when they said the fight scene was 45 minutes... Im ashamed to say I did cry when Kiley died... What did you think of it? Overall, it was decent.

Fuuu I crid too... I dont usually cry but I sobbed like a baby.

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
NyxtheShadowcat
I cried in the theater. I will say though that I felt Fili's death could have been portrayed better. I felt like it was just kind of rushed. The other two at least had their moments with someone they cared about.
Poor Fili just got stabbed and dropped off a cliff. I wanted to see proper mourning for him darn it!

Just my two cents. </3

I agree entirely with you...

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Thranduil and the elves were pretty legit.

Fili, KILI(not kileey), and Thorin's deaths were rather nice. Different than their book deaths, but still good. I was about to get pissed at Thorin though if he didn't at the least, kill Azog before he died.

Martin/Bilbo crying over his death was kinda sad.
I half expected Thranduil to kill Tauriel when she was crying over Kili.

Rayca's Spouse

Springtime Prophet

13,650 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Energy Harvester 150
the movie left me with some questions... I'm still not sure whether to count the eagles as an army of its own... but if not I'm missing the fifths army.
what happened to the stone that Thorin wanted to badly?
did his... cousin I think it was, survive?

I felt that after the dwarfs died it was all "let's forget about anything but Bilbo and go home"

but it was well done... I'm lucky it had way more story than the book (I really didn't enjoy reading it cat_confused )

stanning's Husband

Naughty Goat

Bilbo and Tauriel crying really broke my heart (even if I still don't really understand what purpose she served other than a love interest for Kili). Thranduil's interactions with her after Kili's death really put his character into a new light and I thought that was well done.

Fashionable Genius

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Mortistielle
Bilbo and Tauriel crying really broke my heart (even if I still don't really understand what purpose she served other than a love interest for Kili). Thranduil's interactions with her after Kili's death really put his character into a new light and I thought that was well done.

i thought that the tauriel love affair was so dumb.
and Thranduill succumbing to this "it's love" attitude all of a sudden.

you're telling me that Thranduill, this ancient LEADER of the elves, suddenly turns soft by witnessing this.. PLEASE.

but yeah, just my two cents. mrgreen

Super Cyclops

Saw it on CinemaSins and I'm considering whether to watch it at all. Maybe if I ignore the orignial book stuff...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff