Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Prophet

6,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bookworm 100
So I was watching Lord of the rings : Fellowship,

and I remember the moment at the end where Sam jumps into the lake, knowing he can't swim, and the Frodo pulls him out, and they have a real bonding moment where they're hugging on the water...

seriously i feel like i am the Sam towards my friends. I'm all big and just love my friends. Did you see that guy's face? he loves Frodo <3 me too.

Just... just thought i'd bring it up.

btw, that was a fantastic way to end the movie, standing ontop of a mountain, looking into the distance, leaving you totally invested in what happens next...!!! heart

Tipsy Shapeshifter

6,200 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Invisible Prophet

6,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bookworm 100
Bottle Of Psycho
User Image

rofl

that is GREAT!! heart
Propheto3o
So I was watching Lord of the rings : Fellowship,

and I remember the moment at the end where Sam jumps into the lake, knowing he can't swim, and the Frodo pulls him out, and they have a real bonding moment where they're hugging on the water...

seriously i feel like i am the Sam towards my friends. I'm all big and just love my friends. Did you see that guy's face? he loves Frodo <3 me too.

Just... just thought i'd bring it up.

btw, that was a fantastic way to end the movie, standing ontop of a mountain, looking into the distance, leaving you totally invested in what happens next...!!! heart

******** tears every time I watch that scene. Out of the few times I cry during the trilogy, I would say that about 75% of them are due to Sam in some way. He just has a demeanor that makes him so easy to empathize with.
I love Sam!!! In my mind he is definitely the hero of the story and a true friend. When I look for friends I compare them to Samwise. The whole third movie was just too epic, and Sam is the reason why I mean the guy took on a gigantic spider and won!!!!

Hilarious Noob

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Frodo didn't save the world, Sam did. biggrin

Shadowy Rogue

4,925 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Dressed Up 200
ninja