Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
User Image

Data Recorded: Page 16. Percentage/Content Update: Page 15.

Currently:
      "DR, why so slow?" - Still apartment hunting in the new city after the cross-country move. Bear with me. Percentages/riglists/contents are complete (4-26-19).
Capsules:
      LK Capsules are chance items containing other chance items, with the occasional equippable item in some areas. As stated in this Staff Notice [Here], the capsules are the answer to the long-time problem of LK's item/rig lists not changing. On the backend in the coding, changing what each area drops and it's percentages is hard. However, modifying a rig list and it's percentages is simple, meaning the Capsules are the beginning of changing item pools for every area. They were introduced on April 17th, 2019, and a list of their major changes will be included in an eventual data entry. As a result of the Capsule's introduction, pre-existing LK rigs were shuffled, with some once-Daily-Login-freebie rigs added to the pool, and some wornout rigs leaving the pool, and finally the possible rig spawns being moved to more appropriate areas for that type of rig (ie. icy/cold rigs to Fafnir, whimsical rigs to Sweets, etc.).
Data:
      An important part of understanding the changes as they happen, and helping other players make good decisions for their needs, is collecting, compiling, and circulating the data. You can assist in this process, especially with areas that have a low sample size, or have undergone recent changes.
      When posting your data here, please include the following.

Sample size: xxx (The number of capsules you opened. Some people also include the number of times they farmed, which helps me modify the 'notes' sections.)
      Data: The data totals. It's fine if you include pictures or links, but it's not necessary as long as the name is present in some way, followed directly by the number of that rig pulled. Though not necessary, I appreciate it when what you pulled is in alphabetical order, as it makes data entry go faster.
      In example:
      A Rig: #
      B Rig: #
      C Rig: #
      Etc.
      Please take care to make sure if you're getting data from an area where the capsules contain both rigs and items, that you tell me how many animal/paw items, and how many human base items you received. It's easy to forget to include them/give them separate numbers, which throws off the data.
      Note: Feel free to include if you found something special that still drops, even if it isn't a capsule, or a quality you've noticed about an area (high drops, low drops, event drops, etc.). I do not edit notes immediately, letting multiple people confirm, confirming for myself, or seeing undeniable numbers attached to a given statement.
      Ie. Jack still spawns in Open Labs, and still drops Seeds, even if he appears and drops rarely.
      "Thank you for helping us help you help us all."
Alchemy:
      One of the best parts of the LK Capsules are their inclusion of desired Alchemy items. While a few old Daily Chance rigs/ancient core rigs help Alchemy fans find some of those hard-to-get components for old formula, many areas provide the mass-needed components for modern formula, straight out of the capsule. ElegantlyLuminous has provided a handy section detailing what currently drops straight from capsules, and how many you need to make the alternate colors of these items.
      User Image: 10x User Image + crafting fee (1 plat) = User Image

User Image: 5x User Image + crafting fee (1 plat) = User Image

----------------------------------Guide Section----------------------------------
Areas, Contents, Guides, and Percentages.

User Image LK Capsule: Lake Kindred

----------------------------------Kindred Wilds----------------------------------
User Image LK Capsule: Kindred Wilds

----------------------------------Fafnir's Peak----------------------------------
User Image LK Capsule: Fafnir's Peak

---------------------------------------Land of Sweets----------------------------------
User Image LK Capsule: Land of Sweets

---------------------------------------Hephaestus Peak----------------------------------
User Image LK Capsule: Hephaestus Peak
      Note: Enigma Chest is unexplored territory; too few of them upon release, they being a rare drop from another rig. Event slimes still drop.
      User Image / User Image [Animal] Hungry for Knowledge [7.5%] / Hungry for Knowledge [7.1%]
      rigs
      User Image Cobweb Castle [GCD List] [LK List] [33.2%]
      User Image Enigma Chest [GCD Speculation] [LK Post!] [18.9%]
      User Image Hell Portal [LK List, two posts.] [33.2%]
                            Sample size: 280

---------------------------------------Zen Temple----------------------------------
User Image LK Capsule: Zen Temple

---------------------------------------Gaia Lab Closed----------------------------------
User Image LK Capsule: Gaia Lab (Closed)
      Note: This area has abysmal droprates; it mostly contains potions, sometimes Kandy. Approx~ 1:12 capsule to other ratio.
      User Image / User Image [Animal] Furgotten Friend [3.5%] / Furgotten Friend [7.0%]
      rigs
      User Image A Picture for the Wall [GCD List] [LK List] [24.7%]
      User Image Bizzaro Gate [GCD List] [LK List] [30.0%]
      User Image Certificate Of Adoption [Gaiapedia List] [6.1%]
      User Image Midnight Circus [GCD List] [LK List] [28.3%]
                            Sample size: 113

---------------------------------------Gaia Lab Open----------------------------------
User ImageLK Capsule: Gaia Lab Open

---------------------------------------Bunny Planet----------------------------------
User Image LK Capsule: Bunny Planet

---------------------------------------Milky Way----------------------------------
User ImageLK Capsule: Milky Way

Personally, I wish the little snowglobes were equippable. They are beautiful and I want them.
Thank you to everyone for your contributions to data and links!
Thank you also to those who gave me some capsules they didn't want to test, so I could test data too.
Special love for my data enthusiasts! Farming some areas are not easy or profitable, but we have data!:
ElegantlyLuminous, ~Lovers Lost~, Chrystal Liena, Mikuni Alicein, buncy, misslovelybooks, Haanzzz, Amelina Vance, Anatase Argent, Castiel Lover, Neko, Kuro Kori Ryu, AutobotSparklight, fr0ntier, Lilluminate, NocturnalVeil, CraftyRani, Oh Lost Love, Chandra Panesa, Pastel Toffee, Childisher, Karsuki, Ezeekiel Zeeke, catmagick, MinnieMy, Aerdian,

Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
mostly the Rig Radiant horizon. Nothing amazing yet whee

Greedy Drake

I got a snow apple from the fafnirs peak one. I bet you they made these rigs because its easier to switch out/add new drops. I hope this makes it worth farming LK for a bit again because ive just been ignoring it.

Wilderness Shapeshifter

9,025 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
are these going to be replacing the RIG items? or are they just being added alongside the RIG items?

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Jinglybell
I got a snow apple from the fafnirs peak one. I bet you they made these rigs because its easier to switch out/add new drops. I hope this makes it worth farming LK for a bit again because ive just been ignoring it.

That's what I was expecting, an easier way to update. So far I haven't seen any new components or rigs within them, but that doesn't mean there aren't rare drops of something new or interesting.

Greedy Drake

DarkRybrin
Jinglybell

That's what I was expecting, an easier way to update. So far I haven't seen any new components or rigs within them, but that doesn't mean there aren't rare drops of something new or interesting.

Well according to the lk rig item list snow apple didnt drop at fafnirs peak before? But I havnt played LK for a loooong time so I dont remember and may be wrong. It may be worth to horde these in case they update them, but they may have done something like add all the sign in stamp trash-rigs to the loot pools rather then other old rigs.

edit- also got a "hella cool" from a fafnirs peak the lk rig item list says that drops in land of sweets but not here so idk

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Jinglybell

Well according to the lk rig item list snow apple didnt drop at fafnirs peak before? But I havnt played LK for a loooong time so I dont remember and may be wrong. It may be worth to horde these in case they update them, but they may have done something like add all the sign in stamp trash-rigs to the loot pools rather then other old rigs.

edit- also got a "hella cool" from a fafnirs peak the lk rig item list says that drops in land of sweets but not here so idk

I've pulled a snow apple once or twice, actually. But never a Hella Cool from Fafnir's Peak. Though if people hoard them, how will we know if they are already special? It's practically a paradox.

Friendly Phantom

sachiyuu
are these going to be replacing the RIG items? or are they just being added alongside the RIG items?

i was wondering the same thing, because i really enjoyed getting village of fairies and hell portal

Wilderness Shapeshifter

9,025 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
MedusaSedusa

sachiyuu

i was wondering the same thing, because i really enjoyed getting village of fairies and hell portal

exactly!! i still have some in my inventory but those were my absolute favourites >.<

Friendly Phantom

sachiyuu
MedusaSedusa

sachiyuu

exactly!! i still have some in my inventory but those were my absolute favourites >.<

i'm wondering where we could find out what's going on with that...

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I love new things, and yes, I too want these snowglobes to be equippables, so pretty.

I tried opening 3 Fafnir's Peak, and got The Old Ice Fishing Hole + Frosty Delight (2), nothing unusual for the stage yet.

Unfortunately the replay button doesn't work, which slows down the process of opening. If Hell's portals and such are in the capsules, that will end up annoying really fast. emotion_sweatdrop

Unstoppable Lover

41,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
DarkRybrin

There is also one for Hephaestus Peak User Image
And bunny planet User Image

MariachiLoki's Queen

Edgiest Vampire

38,400 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
seems like its rigs from that area. might be the new thing to bulk
I think the capsule payouts are a little off right now. The milky way and hephaestus payouts are backwards from what I have been getting.

But don't worry all! I've still been getting Hell portals! Just from hephaestus... weird

Alien Explorer

Jinglybell
DarkRybrin
Jinglybell

Some of the better rigs can drop lesser rigs as a reward. Village of the Fairies is notorious for this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff