Welcome to Gaia! ::

Euphonical
ShadowNinjaCiara
trololololol

whats your purpose of quoting mem then saying nothing all at on purpose?
Super... her songs are Illuminati... -_-
Gag gag is flopping on the beach like a walrus trying to find her way among the seals.

Shes crawling on all fours oinking like a pig with her panties riding up her a$$ for attention! LOL! No joke...

Her concerts are embarrassing. All she can do is lie through her teeth about sold out concerts and sniff her line of coke and go into her fantasies and cling on desperately to the next top s**t.

I don't hear too much media attention of her now must be her karma sniffing her up like the coke shes become.

Tipsy Dabbler

THE BARK LORD

teranoid

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

13th Misfortune Cookie
brennaxmas2002
She srsly sucks! xp

If you think that she sucks, then why are you posting that here?

Haters gonna hate. Potatoes gonna potate. But seriously, there's no ******** point on hating someone who doesn't give a s**t.
She is an amazing artist in my opinion >.>
She is an amazing artist in my opinion >.>
ai_lily_san
brennaxmas2002
ai_lily_san
Yep. She sucks. She somehow got famous for being unable to sing and making incredibly boring songs about...erm...what are they about? Nothing? Yea.

Heh heh ikr.

Yeah. Let's start a Lady Gaga hate club. > biggrin

lol bored much??
Some of her pop songs are dull. She does better Jazz. She did a whole special with Tony Bennet.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
I love Lady Gaga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart Boo to you haters!!!!!!!!! mad mad mad mad mad

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Toxic Friend

Dapper Gaian

buggsie blue
Some of her pop songs are dull. She does better Jazz. She did a whole special with Tony Bennet.

yaaaas i saw Tony and her on dec 30th nosebleed seats of course but didn't matter because their voices are so strong. Made me have so much respect for Tony because I hadn't fully realized how old he was and to do what he does! Mind blowing tbh

Interesting Gaian

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Millionaire 200
I don't think she sucks..
It's just her songs are too different from the usual songs the we're listening.
If you're an artist or a art critic you'll be amaze of her music videos. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces