Welcome to Gaia! ::

No joke.

If she looks like a Pig Smells like a pig and oinks like a pig surely she must be a Pig.
Seriously what the ********?? This is what all her dwindling crazed fans are so obsessed about? LOL~~! rofl
Failed troll.
And you hate Gaga and yet your searching her videos up on Youtube, some life you must have. smh
How would you know how she smells? How do you know if she oinks? I may not be a fan, but I really don't like it when ignorant people pass judgement on individuals they know nothing of.
The Silken Angel
How would you know how she smells? How do you know if she oinks? I may not be a fan, but I really don't like it when ignorant people pass judgement on individuals they know nothing of.

Clearly that was a joke reference to the youtube video posted above where she is literally oinking like a pig so ya I do know she is oinking like a pig. Believe me I know her all too well and I wish I didn't. Or don't believe me. I don't really care. Lady Gaga is the most ignorant of them all.
I would never support or give my respect to this coked out liar. She is truly the most disgusting thing I have ever seen.
666_JFoxx_777
The Silken Angel

Clearly that was a joke reference to the youtube video posted above where she is literally oinking like a pig so ya I do know she is oinking like a pig. Believe me I know her all too well and I wish I didn't. Or don't believe me. I don't really care. Lady Gaga is the most ignorant of them all.
I would never support or give my respect to this coked out liar. She is truly the most disgusting thing I have ever seen.
But... Miley Cyrus...
The Silken Angel
666_JFoxx_777
The Silken Angel

But... Miley Cyrus...

Lol. Oh yeah Miley Cyrus is a whole different creature that takes disgust to a whole new level... I guess she beats lady gaga at that. They both work with one of the same people.
666_JFoxx_777
The Silken Angel
666_JFoxx_777
The Silken Angel

But... Miley Cyrus...

Lol. Oh yeah Miley Cyrus is a whole different creature that takes disgust to a whole new level... I guess she beats lady gaga at that. They both work with one of the same people.
True, and Miley Cyrus seems to think that she "invented twerking", but we all know Beyonce` did. And don't even get me started on lady Gaga's meat dress... *Shudders*
The Silken Angel
True, and Miley Cyrus seems to think that she "invented twerking", but we all know Beyonce` did. And don't even get me started on lady Gaga's meat dress... *Shudders*

I always figured "Twerking" has always been used in dancing some called it grinding... Lap dancers "Twerked" for a living. Lol.
I just saw Miley Cyrus tour concert over youtube and was blown away to how bad it really was.
Despite the fact that she was lip singing through half of it, she does not have a very good singers voice and is so bad that she has to rely on excessive use of props... All our tax money goes to lame stuff like that?

The concert was a gong show like some circus on LSD with so many things wrong with it on so many levels. Her audience are young kids and yet shes wearing outfit that reveals so much and she touches herself on stage practically masturbating. I could go on with so many things wrong with that picture but I will just leave it at that. LOL!

She can do all this yet Artist like Madonna or Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs or even Tori Amos for doing simple things such as showing a little homosexuality or making a little suggestive crack at the way our society is in a humorous way get in so much trouble with law suites and horrible publicity.

I laughed so hard when Lady gag gag showed up in her meat dress on one of her awards and got cher to hold her meat purse while she went to pick up her award. Chers face was priceless. Showing disgust and repulsion and didn't even want to hug lady gags.

Lady Gaga claims shes a vegan yet she lathers herself up with rotting decayed blood smeared flesh of massacred animals. Was that some kind of statement? LOL! She is so high off her coke that she doesn't even know what is up or down and all around.

Moonlight Gaian

4,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
666_JFoxx_777
The Silken Angel
666_JFoxx_777
The Silken Angel

But... Miley Cyrus...

They have both worked with Terry Richardson yes, but she wasn't happy with the DWUW video so she chose to not release it. But yes terry is known for being a perv.

for the swine thing id research the song more and her description of the song before just attacking behind your keyboard basses on your likes and dislikes of an artist. By all means everyone has there taste in music but if you're going to attack an artist at least back up sh*t up. I mean I myself am a fan of course but I don't swallow and praise everything she does or says she is only humain after all and I'm also not writing this to attack you either
darcklighter22
666_JFoxx_777
The Silken Angel
666_JFoxx_777
The Silken Angel

But... Miley Cyrus...

They have both worked with Terry Richardson yes, but she wasn't happy with the DWUW video so she chose to not release it. But yes terry is known for being a perv.

for the swine thing id research the song more and her description of the song before just attacking behind your keyboard basses on your likes and dislikes of an artist. By all means everyone has there taste in music but if you're going to attack an artist at least back up sh*t up. I mean I myself am a fan of course but I don't swallow and praise everything she does or says she is only humain after all and I'm also not writing this to attack you either

Terry is one of the few but hes just the photographer. There are more people that are in the background as well the same people that helped produced so many of the mainstream young artists.

Lady gaga is so full of s**t you'd honestly believe that thing? LOL! Shes on a whole different trip and lies spills out of her like a leaking faucet. I believed I have already backed my own "s**t" up and if you don't see it that way that's your own problem. I have no more reason to explain my disgust to this wannabe pathetic artist to anyone like you.

She isn't happy with working with Terry Richardson because she knows that his karma is catching up to him and everyone is catching on to what hes done and if she made the decision to work with him her reputation would be tarnished. Exactly the same when she sang with R Kelly who was a rapist and afterwards she cancelled him out because everyone caught on about R Kelly.

To be honest with you at one point I pitied her. For all the ludicrous things she was told to do and told to believe. She signed in blood and there is no escaping it now.
But now she is far from what a human really is. Shes on a whole different trip thinking shes some goddess of pop yet shes only ever released 3 albums (which the majority of the songs has been plagiarized by multiple artists) and is desperately trying to gain popularity back because shes falling losing the majority of her fan base and her concerts are so empty and yet she continues to lie saying she has sold out shows.

Shes lied so much and abused her power. I don't respect disgusting pigs like that. She says she speaks on behalf of the gay community which is bullshit she has never done anything for the gay community, she speaks out for bullying yet most her fans are the most cruelest disgusting things out there attacking madonna or ozzy osbournes daughter or anyone that does not like gaga and yet she lets it happen and has never bothered confronting the audience to tell them to stop because she loved it; shes never even apologized for it. Shes said how she was all poor me I was a victim to bully and had it tough... bullshit. She was raveling in her parents wealth going to a high top wealthy all girl school. Shes even lied about breaking her own hip just to cancel her tours because it was going so bad and played this charade of being in a GOLDEN wheelchair and yet she has been caught standing out of it on picture and I don't see any scars on her. Finally which actually I could keep going on with all the lies shes said. She says she doesn't lip sync but clearly you can see her lip syncing in some of her concerts.

Lady gaga is a lost cause and within the next few years maybe less she will suddenly die of a tragic overdose or whatever like all the rest of the Artist within the industry that somehow end up dieing mysteriously and just labelled off as natural causes.
Shes already made suicidal complaints on her instagram shes going crazy because the industry is warping her. I still actually pity her to be honest but its a mixed feeling of hate,disgust,pity shes too far down the hole with her own self adsorbed fantasies to even reach out to like an actual human being.

Newbie Noob

The Silken Angel
holy crap your text is small

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces