Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovergirl

User Image
She has no talent and is a judgmental person that doesn't deserve a subforum.
Seriously, why the ******** would you single out HER to make one for?
Why the hell not a decent musician who's 'lyrics' don't include
"Won't poke holes in the seats with my heels cause that's where we make love"

If ANYBODY else wore s**t like this
then the whole world would ridicule her, possibly try to evaluate her for mental health.
But no, she's "Different" and "Unique" and why? Please, explain it to me.
If I made songs about sex and dancing and called a p***s a disco stick
or wore a ******** dress made of meat or big fake bubbles,
everyone would call me crazy and avoid me like the plague.

So what the hell makes her so damn special?
It's entirely based on popularity but I don't think gaia has updated the subforums in a while. When an artist gets really popular and there are too many threads anout them in the main music thread they make a subforum for them. It is entirely based on that.

Liberal Genius

Effur
User Image

then the whole world would ridicule her, possibly try to evaluate her for mental health.

Did she really say that about Adele, cos my hate for has just passed every level
Say what you want about Lady Gaga but she is a wonderful, kind hearted person. She has donated millions of dollars to charity, she is a political activist (She helped to repeal Don't Ask, Don't Tell in the military), and she is an avid figure in the LGBT community. At least she writes her own music unlike several artists like Britney Spears (That woman cannot sing a note to save her life).

Anyway, I'm not going to bash you for your beliefs and opinions because that is extremely childish and everyone has a right to their own opinion. I personally admire her for all the wonderful things she does for millions of people around the world. She is definitely not selfish by no means.

Hilarious Lunatic

I'm not a Gaga fan, but I agree with what she said about Adele. Adele is a sucky cow.

OG Gaian

Did we seriously have to bump a dead thread?
Okay, you can dislike her for any other reason that you want but saying she has no talent is just absurd. I agree as much as I love her that she doesnt deserve her own thread but Gaga has talent. She has very high vocals, and been playing the piano since she was 4 years old. Who are you to tell what someone does and doesnt have? Dont get too ahead of yourself with your hate. As much as you may or may not like something, you have to give credits. Unless your just a dope who does give respect when respect is due.

Artellies's Oppa

Friendly Streaker

11,775 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
i agree 100% o;
And what happened to her? O_O i don't even hear her voice/music on the radio anymore.

Liberal Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
I'm sorry who has no talent?

Hygienic Guildswoman

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
B R I T T A N Y x3
Say what you want about Lady Gaga but she is a wonderful, kind hearted person. She has donated millions of dollars to charity, she is a political activist (She helped to repeal Don't Ask, Don't Tell in the military), and she is an avid figure in the LGBT community. At least she writes her own music unlike several artists like Britney Spears (That woman cannot sing a note to save her life).

Anyway, I'm not going to bash you for your beliefs and opinions because that is extremely childish and everyone has a right to their own opinion. I personally admire her for all the wonderful things she does for millions of people around the world. She is definitely not selfish by no means.

Thank you ^_^ i agree. She is incredibly kind and only wants the best for people. I dont understand why you guys think otherwise, but to each their own. Also she did not actually say that about Adele, it was fake.

OG Gaian

...We're still really bumping a dead thread, aren't we?

Beloved Sophomore

Effur
User Image

First of all, that gif is fake, she did not say those things, and if she did, I want a video with it, and not a ******** quiet gif.
You are obviously mad that they made a subforum for her, aww, go and cry some more, boohoo.
Gaga is skilled, she can sing, write, and ********' cook, and I don't see you doing anything like that? Hm, nope.
The lyrics are suppose to be a metaphor, if you don't know what it is, I suggest you go to wikipedia and check it out.

What makes her special is that she is who she is, I'd say it's not only about the outfits she wears, but she wants to make a statement, with the meat, she wanted to make a statement with that.
You really should check your homework and facts before judging other people.
and you say she's judgemental when you are the one being it?
Psh, You are embarrassing.

Beloved Sophomore

MCRmy Echelon
I'm not a Gaga fan, but I agree with what she said about Adele. Adele is a sucky cow.

She didn't even say those things about Adele, that's a fake gif, gee.

OG Gaian

Diana Lyonne
MCRmy Echelon

She didn't even say those things about Adele, that's a fake gif, gee.
Hey, bumbling bimbette, let's not bump the dead topics.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff