User Image

Hey Gaians! I've got some pretty great news for you all! I just had a whole bunch of items show up at the shop that I'm pretty sure you're all gonna love, and by that I mean I know you're gonna love them, because I love them! But more importantly, I know you're all gonna love them because all of them were made by Gaians just like you! These fashionable items are stylish designs straight from the Gaia community, which means there are sure to be some guaranteed winners no matter how you look at it! And speaking of look at it...well, look at it!

User Image

User Image There are Rainbows Everywhere, and if you get your hands on one you'll discover a brand new recolor designed by a Gaian! Every item inside of Rainbows Everywhere was made using either a Mini Rainbow Ticket or Baby Rainbow Ticket, which means that you'll get a whole lot of color no matter what item you find! If you get particularly lucky, you might be able to follow your rainbow all the way to one of three Project Rainbow Tickets, giving you the opportunity to create your very own recolor!

Get Rainbows Everywhere!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!