User Image

User Image

User Image I think it's time for a Change of Scenery! So, open a window to the world, and witness all its wonders. This brand new recolor item generator is packed with fabulous and colorful styles made by Gaia and by Gaians like you! Open it up to find new premium styles like Desperate Horror Trope Z, Alexandrite Lost Unmurin, [Animal] A Small Rosy Light, Lilypad Swim Under, Tranquil Introvert Potato M, Sandy Tearful Goodbye, Delicate Mélancolicorne S, and more! You could also get one of a number of brand new user-designed items: crazy? i was crazy once by Swipurr, Crown of Embers by Kestrad, Perfectly Plucked by Mercurio DeRosa, End of the Pathetic World or Another Pathetic Livestream by fknnrd, Comfie Umbie by Zombie Umbreon, che ese by A Silly Canadian, I am Shady Bear by Twinkles_the_Kat, How to Lapel by LadyCalliope, TRC's Regalaxy Crown Halo Set by TheRayCook, yoinky sloinky by The-Piano-Knows, or Murder Buns by scottietrademark! Let the world be a feast for your eyes, and you might meet the delicious new [KINDRED] Cakemix the Gingerbread Fawn! And if you delight in what's different, you could even discover one of four Project Tie-Dye Tickets or one of two Project Rainbow Tickets to create your own custom Gaia recolor! While these prizes are limited, there are still so many opportunities to win with Change of Scenery! Because every time you open it up, you'll be greeted with a brand new colorful style!

Get Change of Scenery!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!
Learn more about this month's gifts! View your Gaia rewards!