User Image

I'm hungry, Gaians. It's quite the rut that I'm stuck in, torn between wanting to eat now and wanting to wait for later to eat, but I think at this rate my growling stomach is going to win out and I'm going to end up eating now! The good news is I remembered how to make one of my favorite meals, and I'm definitely gonna get to eating it in a second here! I did make some extra though, so you're welcome to have some as well! Bento Box is back in La Victoire and 50% OFF until 11:59 AM PDT on August 15th!

User Image

User Image How they get so much to fit inside of a Bento Box is beyond me, but open up this marvelous lunchbox and you'll find one of a TON of valuable items inside! No matter what lunch you get, you'll get an item like Umbral Exorciblings, Machia Stroll, Innocent Chromatic Killer, [Animal] Tell No Tails, Brilliant Instant Doki, Alruna's Dark Absolution, or even the Cursed Bundle! You could also score a user-designed item, like Dapper Hat Collection by Adrien Ludovic Gilles, Enchanted Evening by Phanna, Fel Wraith's Katana by Xx Wrath of Darkness xX, Scarf of Silence by Minrithx, or Shiva's Winged Chimera by Caomhnoir Angel!

Get a Bento Box!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!