Zero Asamoto
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anxious Phantom

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
Why was this a surprise?

It was a relative peace; after all, there were only a few deaths a year. Ones that were humane and under control, nothing too wrong with that.
Well, if you get caught, yes.

On July 4th, in the middle of a field while many watched the fireworks explode in the night sky; one was enjoying a meal he had chosen from the midst of the humans.
This man was a supernatural being, one who had been wandering the human world for his entire life, killing for food was a natural thing. Being caught by a gun-happy policemen was not.

The being was killed and was pulled into an autopsy, where they discovered more than just his looks. He wasn't in the least bit human; sure he looked a little like one, but underneath the skin he was much more.

Citizens were outraged and terrified; never a good combination; and as a result, they created a war between themselves, and the supernatural.
Many more sightings came up over the next year, mostly around largely populated areas, and in haste to get rid of the threat; the people killed anyone they thought was not human.
Naturally; this lead to far more troubles, such as loss of innocent lives, and as a result, more fighting.

The year is 2024; the war has spread all over Earth; between the Supernaturals, and the humans. Frightened people have set up safe houses, while others simply go out and shoot anything that moves, a dangerous place to be in for anyone.

Be warned, my friends, the killing has begun.

Anxious Phantom

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
I was unsure how to do the profile, so I figured: Eh, I'll just do this. I hope it works ^^ .

« Iris » XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

. . ╠ At A Glance ╣ . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxXXX

XXXXX»»» My Parents Chose...
XXXXXXXXXXXIris P. Croh
XXXXX»»» But I Prefer...
XXXXXXXXXXXIris, Rissie, Croh...
XXXXX»»» My Special Day...
XXXXXXXXXXXDecember 16th
XXXXX»»» How Many Candles...
XXXXXXXXXXXTwenty-Three
XXXXX»»» A Special Lineage...
XXXXXXXXXXXHuman
XXXXX»»» Hidden Underneath...
XXXXXXXXXXXFemale
XXXXX»»» Looking For Someone Dear...
XXXXXXXXXXXHeterosexual

. . ╠ Looking In The Mirror ╣ . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXX»»» Only Skin Deep.
XXXXXXXXXXXIris has a very small body. Her body is perfectly proportioned to her small size. Despite her small stature she is a beauty to behold.
XXXXX»»» On The outside.
XXXXXXXXXXXPetite
XXXXX»»» Stand Tall.
XXXXXXXXXXXFive feet, zero inches
XXXXX»»» Suck It In.
XXXXXXXXXXXNinety nine pounds
XXXXX»»» Look Through my Eyes.
XXXXXXXXXXXGreen-blue
XXXXX»»» My Lovely Locks.
XXXXXXXXXXXLight blond with and inch of black at the tips
XXXXX»»» My Beautiful Smile.
XXXXXXXXXXXRarely painted, always smiling
XXXXX»»» So Hard To Cover.
XXXXXXXXXXXHer ears are pierced, and a small tattoo she had gotten when she'd turned eighteen, painted right under her right breast... of course, no one has ever seen it.

. . ╠ Who I Am. ╣ . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxXXX

XXXXX»»» Written In My Diary.
XXXXXXXXXXXWhen Iris was born her parents had no way of taking care of her, they were having a hard time taking care of themselves, they didn't want to bring a baby into that. They gave her up to an older couple who had been trying to have children for quite some time. Iris grew up in normal circumstances. They were a middle class family with a car, a dog, and a nice little house in the suburbs. She knew was adopted since the age of five and was perfectly okay with it. Her parents are more the age to be her grandparents, but Iris doesn't mind. Her dad owns a construction company and is often on site while her mother stays home to cook and run the more business aspect of the company. More recently her father has developed a lung problem and sometimes has to stay in the hospital overnight. Iris always accompanies him when she has time, but the majority of her life is taken up by her job. When she was in high school, the routine army men had come to speak about what they could do when they came of age. Immediately Iris was interested, and was enrolling as soon as she was able; since then the blond had become one of the youngest U.S Marshals out there, and is occasionally treated as such... At the moment, she has been sent to investigate a certain town that has held certain paranormal activity recently. Quite frankly, however, she doesn't believe the stories to be true.
XXXXX»»» Inside My Heart.
XXXXXXXXXXXIris is sassy, abrasive, and lively. Be careful, don't think that just because she laughs and enjoys playing around that she won't bite. Oh she will bite and bite hard. Especially if you've committed a crime. She'd use any techniques acquired to do her job. If this means seducing, humiliating, or even the physical act to enforce she will. Some would say Iris is at the top lists of cold-hearted chicks as she appears heartless in her need to enforce the alpha's orders. She loves to go after those that see her as weak to prove her strength. In fact, it makes her laugh to see others trying to underestimate her or even think they understand her. She enjoys being on top, literally and figuratively, and especially distracting boys with her sensuality. A side that no one sees unless they catch her off guard is her sweet-nature self. She does enjoy being with others but it's hard to tell.
XXXXX»»» The More The Merrier.
XXXXXXXXXXXIris loves fighting, running, and getting revenge.
She loves to bake, eat, and run around like a child, though that is only when she cannot be seen - it's almost as though a U.S. Marshal wasn't allowed to be childish.
But constrictive things in her life irritate the hell out of her. She likes helping people, but she doesn't enjoy the fact that they're always in trouble.
As for the unimportant things, this blond loves reading, listening to music, and target shooting - which of course tells you she loves weapons.

XXXXX»»» Save me.
XXXXXXXXXXX She is very protective of everything that has even a little value to her. Although, even if though she is very bubbly, she gets bored easily, and that is when she is positively lethal. Meaning, Iris gets so incredibly bored, that she makes increasingly idiotic mistakes that can sometimes harm others.
Vengeance is a major weakness in Iris' life; no matter how small the problem is, she tends to either overreact against her enemy - causing many problems for herself, and others.
But, as for the small things - She hates losing, darkness, and facing her fears -such as spiders-, along with her great dislike for certain fast foods (*cough* Burger King *cough*), but that isn't truly important, right?

. . ╠ At All times. ╣ . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxXXX

XXXXX»»» Fear Me.
XXXXXXXXXXXBeing a U.S. Marshal, Iris allowed to practically carry anything she wants, other than explosives, as long as it is within reason to the job she happens to be working on. For this specific one, Iris was allowed far more lineage on her weaponry; with two Browning BDMs on her vest holster -favorite gun-, a Heckler & Koch's MP5, her favorite submachine gun; on her back, obvious and threatening, topped off with a Browning Hi-Power in a concealed holster on the small of her back as a back-up. And, just because she's careful, two wrist sheathes, with small daggers in each, sat strapped to her muscular, but small, arms. While this was all the weapons she could bring -definitely not all she had at home-, Iris still wishes she could find thigh holsters, her reasoning; "They look cool."
XXXXX»»» On My Back.
XXXXXXXXXXXNone, but a girl can wish...

. . ╠ In Case I Forgot... ╣ . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXX

XXXXX»»» My Puppetteer.
XXXXXXXXXXXirken invader iris

There we go, all done.
By the way, a changed something at the end of her bio, just in case you read it.
« Miles » XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

. . ╠ At A Glance ╣ . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxXXX

XXXXX»»» My Parents Chose...
XXXXXXXXXXXMiles Blade Asakusa
XXXXX»»» But I Prefer...
XXXXXXXXXXXMiles, Blade, Asakusa
XXXXX»»» My Special Day...
XXXXXXXXXXXSeptember 11
XXXXX»»» How Many Candles...
XXXXXXXXXXXTwenty-seven
XXXXX»»» A Special Lineage...
XXXXXXXXXXXSupernatural
XXXXX»»» Hidden Underneath...
XXXXXXXXXXXMale
XXXXX»»» Looking For Someone Dear...
XXXXXXXXXXXBisexual

. . ╠ Looking In The Mirror ╣ . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXX»»» Only Skin Deep.
XXXXXXXXXXXMiles has about the average human body and a bit more. His arms aren't really buff and looks like an average athletic persons, but there certainly is muscle and a lot of it. Not as much as Superman or anything, but enough to rip off a tree from its roots and throw it.
XXXXX»»» On The outside.
XXXXXXXXXXXAverage
XXXXX»»» Stand Tall.
XXXXXXXXXXXSix feet, one inch
XXXXX»»» Suck It In.
XXXXXXXXXXXOne hundred, twenty pounds
XXXXX»»» Look Through my Eyes.
XXXXXXXXXXXDark brown, with tint of red close to pupil
XXXXX»»» My Lovely Locks.
XXXXXXXXXXXMessy brown hair that is cut in a messy fashion while looking good at the same time; colours vary on the brown, but all shades of brown to very dark to black
XXXXX»»» My Beautiful Smile.
XXXXXXXXXXXUsually frowning, doesn't smile on the inside, but will on the outside
XXXXX»»» So Hard To Cover.
XXXXXXXXXXXA scar on the back and underarm of the left, caused by other supernaturals

. . ╠ Who I Am. ╣ . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxXXX

XXXXX»»» Written In My Diary.
XXXXXXXXXXXWhen Miles was born, he didn't have the many luxeries of trying to be who he was. Instead, his parents treated him like he was crap or wasn't even their own child. Of course, his parents were also supernaturals like him, but it seemed like having their own child be close to the same thing as them was something made with the plague or an illness and disease. They founded their peace in trying to ignore everything that he did and more. His parents only took care of him when he was but a child, but when it came to him being the age of four, they stopped caring. It was probably a good thing that his uncle, on his father's side, also a supernatural, started to take a liking towards him and took him in as his own son. His uncle, who was known as Vladimir, had lived quite a long time and taught Miles everything that he needed to know to survive, including killing to make his own food. It was only when Vladimir taught Miles that humans were also a source for food when he really need it, but Miles really didn't want to have to kill any humans. At that time, though, he had a friend that was human.
In the end, though, at the age of seven, Miles ended up killing his only friend because of his biological parents. It was stress and stress was something that Mile couldn't handle. His uncle, though, still cared for him and there was a problem within his uncle and his parents. A debate was made whether or not to go ahead and have Miles still be part of the natural human world or just stay hidden for the rest of his cursed life. The answer was for him to move in with his uncle as long as nothing happened to him, meaning nothing spectular. No celebrity lives. No nothing. Just be an average person who has to pretend that he doesn't have any special part in him.

XXXXX»»» Inside My Heart.
XXXXXXXXXXXMiles likes to be at the top. Even though his parents and uncle are always telling him to settle down and make sure not to cause any trouble or bring up anything that could make people think that he was not human, he can't help it. By day, he makes wonderful grades and most colleges are still trying to get him to go to theirs. Sport talentos want him, even. The only thing that he was sure not to get involve with are the press and media, never going too far. Even so, he gets a rather big head and doesn't like to stop when he thinks that it's done for him. He gets aggressive when he is told what he doesn't like. Though, being a flirt at most times, he isn't very commited in relationships. In one night, he'll love you, in the next, he probably won't even remember that you were alive.
XXXXX»»» The More The Merrier.
XXXXXXXXXXXSurprisingly, Miles likes the sight of blood. He likes the taste, the smell, the feeling of the metallic thing. He loves the sight of seeing a cold body there in the middle of nowhere and then running away from it. He loves flirting with random people because they usually have no choice to run away from him. His looks are different, but not very different as to have people think that he wasn't human. He loves to eat and sleep, which is basically a human like.
In secret, he loves art and tends to draw and paint sometimes. He also loves to read and sometimes wants to be a writer himself. He likes animals, but not dogs. They always bark at him. Miles doesn't like running or being near a lot of people, but you couldn't tell from the smile that is always on his face. Plastered or not.

XXXXX»»» Save me.
XXXXXXXXXXXMiles can't stand dogs and children under the age of what he is. No matter if they are a month younger than him, he won't be able to like it. There is something about dogs that he never did like. Well, there is one thing that he does semi-like about dogs. Dogs had become the reason of how he made his first human best friend, though that friend ended up dying, so maybe dogs are bad things afterall. Dogs always have a tendency to come at him and bark at him. Children? They whine, they dont' act mature, they don't act like him. They act all childish and immature when nobody is around, always whining and whatnot, but when they want something, they pretend to be all cute like nothing happened to them. Well, it's almost the way that Miles acts, but it's not him, so they are on the 'not' list. He doesn't like food that doesn't taste great. He doesn't like things that make a lot of noise, for instance, construction workers. They much die in their line of work if they ever get close to him.
Oh, and he also hates it when people try to tell him what to do. It was hard enough trying to follow orders from bosses and teachers and even his own family, but now that he was an adult with no supervision of his close uncle, he can't take it anymore. Don't tell him to 'stay quiet' or 'not put cans in this bag'. He's sick of it.

. . ╠ At All times. ╣ . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxXXX

XXXXX»»» Fear Me.
XXXXXXXXXXXMiles doesn't carry many weapons on him, using the power of sheer muscle. He had always found it a hassle to carry so many things unless they were really important, and being the supernatural that he was, he didn't find the need to. He could sometimes have claws and fangs like a dog, or those vampires in those movies, that don't sparkle.
Though, he says that weapons are a hassle to carry, he does have a switchblade that comes in handy sometimes which he keeps in the most obvious spot: his pockets.

XXXXX»»» On My Back.
XXXXXXXXXXXAs answered above that he doesn't like to carry unnecessary objects. Sometimes, it would be a bag just for carrying things, but other than that, there is no telling what could be in there.

. . ╠ In Case I Forgot... ╣ . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXX

XXXXX»»» My Puppetteer.
XXXXXXXXXXXZero Asamoto

I'm finally done with this.
irken invader iris

There, we have it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers