Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Trash

1x1 between Sempiternal Delusion an Arie the sheep!
Let's see what happens when you fall in love...with your teacher : O

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Trash

Lɪғᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ. Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ɪᴛ's ʀᴇᴀʟɪsᴛɪᴄ.

△▽△▽

Chandler had woken up like normal...Late and in a hurry. She skipped taking a shower that morning, and decided to go with her hair up instead. She quickly brushed her teeth, threw on the minimal amount of makeup, mascara and lip gloss, and put on a white shirt with a grey 84 on it, a red flannel over shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. It was spring now and she had ditched her boots for sandals a week ago. She ran downstairs, grabbed an apple and kissed her dad on the cheek as she ran out of the house. Her mother had died a few years ago by a fatal car accident on her way to one of Chandlers high school talent shows. A drunk driver f a large chevy truck had swerved into the other lane and hit her mothers car head on. She didn't like to dwell on the past though, no matter how much she missed her mother.

She jumped in her car, a sporty little nissan 370Z and sped off, only 10 minutes until her first class started. her father was actually quite rich, being a lawyer. He only wanted what was best for Chandler, but he was often very stubborn and serious when it came to her life and how she wanted it to be. Chandler personally wanted to be an artist... a musician to be specific. She had quite an mazing voice and played piano and guitar pretty well. Her mother had put her in lessons at a young age and she had taken to them fast. Her father on the other hand, wanted Chandler to either follow in his footsteps and be a lawyer, or something of a higher pay grade, like a surgeon. She hated those options, and often rebelled against her father any way she could. Like her taking a music class at her community college that she went to. her father didn't know about it, and she preferred it that way.

Finally making it to the campus with 2 minutes to spare, she grabbed her backpack and book, and ran up the stairs of the main building. She hated being late, everyone stopped to look at her and it was very awkward, especially when it was with this teacher. All the girls loved him, probably for his looks, though she had to admit, he was quite beautiful. Making it to her class room, perfectly on time, she opened the door and everyone still stopped to look. The class had already started, early of course, and she was once again.. late.

△▽△▽

Sparkly Ladykiller

User Image
aidan lee falls

Taking one last bite from a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, the twenty-four year old, Aidan Lee Falls, placed the dish in the sink and straightened his tie. Today would be the first day of the third month he had been teaching Poetry and Literature at Ridgeway University. He hadn't missed a single day thus far, though that was pretty normal for him. In those three months, he had become incredibly popular with the girls. The juicy gossip would normally involve him in one way or another. He preferred to stay on the down-low, but he came to find out that it was nearly impossible. At first, it caused trouble for him, but it didn't matter much anymore. The rest of the professors and big people of the university knew better than to believe he was having affairs with students.

After locking the door to the house behind him, his 5'11" frame ducked into a canary yellow Scion FR-S and backed out of the driveway. Not even five minutes later, he arrived at campus. The crisp morning air caressed his skin and tousled his dark brown - almost black - hair as soon as he stepped out onto the pavement. He grabbed a suitcase from the passenger side, locked up the car and headed for his classroom. It was a large room, though it had rarely any students. He guessed poetry wasn't popular these days. After a few minutes of quiet chatter amongst the students while Aidan prepared his notes, it was time for class, and the usual few faces were missing.

"Good Morning, Miss Muller," the young professor announced before the door had a chance to open completely. Of course, he was right. She usually arrived around the same time every day, and it became routine to greet her at the door. A few students chuckled while others paid absolutely no mind to her arrival. His dark forest eyes peered up from the paper in his hand long enough to shoot the brunette a warning glare. "Edgar Allan Poe was widely known for which poem?" Aidan asked to divert the attention of the students away from Chandler and back to him.

(( Stopping here because I'm not sure if you want to timeskip the lesson or not. Hope that's an alright starting post. ^^; ))

Friendly Trash

△▽△▽

Chandler Looked down, slightly ashamed at being called out when he didn't even know it was her. Her face heated as she walked inside, sitting in her usual desk about the second row back, behind some nerdy little guy who seemed to have a blast answering every question correctly. It's like he was placed there to make her look bad. The lesson went as normal, lots of sad, tragic poems, and of course homework where they would have to modernize twenty million poems. She groaned as the class ended, taking the sheet of paper that would be there homework for the night.
She was about to leave the class when she looked over at the teacher, he was quite beautiful, but who cares... he made her life miserable with all this tragedy and drama. Walking over to him, she lowered her voice for any students left walking around or organizing papers,"So my dad said he talked to you about some tutor thing," she asked her emerald green eyes blinking up at him, almost daringly,"Look, it's sweet and all but I can handle it myself," She stated her body posture showing that she was really just nervous about the whole thing. How weird would it be to have your professor tutoring you at your own house, or even his! The thought of showing up at his house to early, and seeing him in some weird fashion made her blush.. almost. She removed that thought from her head, not even wanting to think about that at the moment, if ever.

△▽△▽

(I''m just imagining them like shooting each other funny little faces during the whole lesson lol
Also i thought it might add a twist if she didn't like him at first.)

Sparkly Ladykiller

User Image
aidan lee falls

Class ended, and the room emptied in a flash. Everyone dispersed into their tiny groups of friends. The normal girls winked in Aidan's direction, but he - clearly - blew them off by not even looking in their direction. He hoped they would give up eventually. There was no chance of him falling for a student. Walking over behind his desk and rubbing the back of his neck, he did a quick stretch. Suddenly, a familiar voice sounded behind him, and he turned to face the brunette he had known for several years. He only knew Chandler through her father. He had been friends with him for quite some time. They attended the same high school, after all.

He towered over Chandler, and he couldn't help but chuckle at the thought that popped in his head. A brown-haired ant with its hands on its hips. Her eyes held a glint of mischievous and stubbornness, but he knew better. He had seen her mask cracked years ago when her mother passed away. Sighing, he tapped the top of her head gently with the manilla folder in his hand. He, then, opened it and took out a few papers, holding them up for Chandler to see. Low grades were written in bright red on the top of the pages. He smirked and put everything away.

"Sorry, Chandler," Aidan began, starting to pack everything back into the suitcase. Unlike other professors, he preferred to do his papers in the comfort of his own home. The university wasn't far anyway, so the drive wasn't a problem. "Since your dad asked himself - which he doesn't do much - I'm going to do it whether you like it or not. It'll help in the long run. Promise," he finished, glancing up from the desk and back over at her with a stern expression. Even if he hadn't been asked personally, he still would have offered to tutor her eventually. He cared for his students success more than anything.

(( Pfft. I can so imagine that. xD Sure, I don't mind. ^^; ))

Friendly Trash

△▽△▽

Chandler scoffed,"You think my dad cares about my grades that much. I'm surprised he even knows about them since they have nothing to do with a court of law," she remarked, blowing a piece of hair away from her face. She swatted at the folder, but was too slow and ended up swatting empty air, making her blow out a huff of frustration,"Whatever, its your funeral," she whispered as she looked at the low grades. It made her eye want to start twitching. Had they really gotten that low. She used to love poetry, not exactly the sad and tragic kind, but poetry used to write music lyrics. She had lost inspiration years ago, around the time of her mothers death. She just doesn't find it as fun anymore.

Snapping out of her own mind she tried to get some information out of his,"So when is this thing happening, I don't work until Thursday, and I'm free..... right now," she said, not really wanting to go to her next class, or waste any of her actual free time. She tapped her foot and looked at the last student leaving his class,"from the looks of it, you're free now too, she said, a smirk playing on her lips as she dropped her bag, placing the piece of paper inside, neatly into its specified placing, before shrugging the bag back onto her shoulders,"Where too commander," she asked sarcastically,"also... no one really calls me Chandler anymore, not since high school....t's Andy now".

△▽△▽

(I was snooping on your profile and saw another rp you were in... I joined lol rp buddies!)

Sparkly Ladykiller

User Image
aidan lee falls

Aidan arched an eyebrow, taking in all of her sarcastic remarks. He could never figure out when he did so wrong to Chandler to make her hate him. Their relationship had never been the best, but, at least, he tried to be friendly. Then again, it was his job to be nice and help his students, whether he liked them or not. Noticing her sudden attitude change after she saw her grades, he smirked. "What's with the change of heart, huh?" He joked, following her stare to the student that was leaving the room. If there was one thing most students liked about him - other than his looks - it was the fact that he joked around as much as he did. "You're serious? Now?"

The clock read 10:49AM. He knew better than to believe she didn't have a class starting... now? He shrugged. It was now or never. "Take a seat. You'll do just fine here," he said, grabbing her a chair from one of the desks and placing it in front of his own. He sat down and handed her a sheet of paper with several poems written on it. He flashed a boyish grin, drenched in mock sarcasm, and his eyes squinted a tad. His eyes would always squint when he smiled, especially when it was a sincere smile. "Andy? Nah, I think I'll stick with Chandler. I'm your professor. I have to keep it classy." He tripped on the last word, feeling as if classy wouldn't exactly cut it. Leaning forward, he patted the seat. "Come on. It's your time you're wasting."

(( /Facepalm/ I'm always so late to reply. Might wanna start quoting me~ Aww yeee! RP buddies! <3 ))

Friendly Trash

△▽△▽

Chandler frowned,"No change of heart...Aidan, I just don't feel like failing this class or any class for that matter," she said, as she sat in the seat he offered. Her skinny jeans scrunching up to her ankles as she sat, cross legged and her elbows leaning on his desk, like she didn't care it was his. Which honestly she didn't. She blinked over at him as he sat down himself, he was also smiling. It made his eyes squint and in the right light it was kind of pretty how his eyes glinted with that smile. She took the paper,and got a pen out of her backpack and putt her name on the top, making it obvious that it said Andy Muller before smiling up at him innocently,"Classy eh? Fine, whatever floats you boat," she said as she looked down at the poems in front of her. It seemed like the same ones that were in her homework and she was thankful for that. Meaning she would just use these answers and transfer them onto her own paper. She put the end of the pen in the side of her mouth, a nervous habit of hers was biting the end of her pens, and she usually ended up buying multiple ones very often.She furrowed her brow starring at the first one, she was brain dead already.

△▽△▽

Sempiternal Delusion
Short, short. Bah!

Sparkly Ladykiller

(( Wanna time skip the tutoring? o: ))

Friendly Trash

Sempiternal Delusion
(( Wanna time skip the tutoring? o: ))

Either / or. It might be a good way to get some head way into their relationship since its alone time. they don't have to talk about just poetry.

Friendly Trash

Sempiternal Delusion

Maybe bring up something to try and break her down?

"Is it just me or is it getting emotional in here"

.... yeah.

Sparkly Ladykiller

Arie the sheep
What should I bring up? o:

Friendly Trash

Sempiternal Delusion
Arie the sheep
What should I bring up? o:

Anything about her mother.... How strict her father is, maybe defend him?

Or something about her music..

I warn you, ill try to make her super emotional about whatever it is! haha

Sparkly Ladykiller

User Image
aidan lee falls

Aiden studied her for a long moment before smiling lightly to himself. "You know, you remind me exactly of your mother," he said. It was, by no means, a bad thing. Whether she'd take it that way or not was her own fault. She'd probably punch him in the face over it knowing her. Noticing she was struggling with the poems in front of her, he pulled his chair closer to hers to help. He placed a rather large hand on the desk and pointed at one of the stanzas with his finger. "Take it one-by-one, and don't rush it. Take it in and actually feel it. Poe was popular because he put so much emotion behind his poetry. The readers must feel it to completely understand it," he said.

Backing away, he pressed his elbow on the table and leaned his head in his open palm, his eyes darkening just a tad. "The bad habits you adopted after losing her... they've gotten better, right? I was really worried about you back then," he added, leaning back in the chair. He felt rather bad for bringing up the topic, but they wouldn't be alone much, and he was curious if she was handling it better now. It was several years ago, after all. If she hadn't improved, he would want to help the best he could. How? He wasn't sure yet.

(( Writers block sucks. D: ))

Friendly Trash

△▽△▽

Chandler blinked up at him in surprise. Her mother? Narrowing her eyes at him, she continued to think about this statement before coming up with an answer, her hands felt like they were shaking, but she really didn't notice if they were,"What about it," she said, her voice cracking a bit, but it stayed stable. She watched as he tried to help her with the poem in front of her but she really didn't care about the paper anymore. Why would he bring up her mother, she knew their family was close to him, but why at such a time. It made her angry, but sad at the same time,"Feel what, how idiotic some stupid words are! They go together because the rhyme, thats it," she said, noticing that her hands were indeed shaking and dropping her pen on the table she stuffed her hands in her lap, almost as a way to hide them, though it was complexity obvious that they were doing. She was sulking in her chair, just brooding about why he would bring up such things when he continued talking. She stood up suddenly, slamming her hands down on the table,"What do you mean bad habits?! Nothings better, why would it be, and why would you be worried about me! Don't be! I can take care of myself, I'm not some unstable little teenage girl anymore," she said her voice rising with every statement. She grabbed her bag and threw it over her shoulder before basically running out of the class room, her eyes getting watery, but she wiped at them with her shirt sleeve. What an emotional wreck she must look like, is all she could think about. She just glared at anyone who looked at her with sympathy. She felt like they didn't understand so why be sympathetic.

△▽△▽

Sempiternal Delusion
I'm now picturing her as some emotional bi polar girl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff