Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

An A Thorne Production
Inspired by 'All things Scott Pilgrim'
Graphics by xx sunshine d u s t

ICOOCPTspacespacespace
User Image

A LAND WHERE YOUNG ADULTS
                                          that rock are endowed with great strength and the ability to fight. A land where fights are great battles between titans. A land where people burst into coins when they're defeated. And in this land, legend speaks of four Mystical Artifacts of Rock. Whomever possesses them is endowed with great skill and awesomeness. And in the hands of those destined to bear them, these artifacts have the power to give their wielders rock godhood.

This is the tale of a group of friends that have set out to acquire these Mystical Artifacts and bring them together for the first time in over forty years. They attempt this to get ready for what's coming. See, there comes a battle. A battle to end all battles. A battle of the bands. These friends are in a band, The Mega Busters, and if they win this battle of the bands they'll be signed to make a record with one of the hottest producers of the age. If they win, they'll make it big. It won't be easy. It is said that each artifact is guarded jealously by hordes of baddies controlled by the Guardians of Rock, not to mention the rival bands trying to snatch the Artifacts for themselves or the normal perils of everyday life. Will these friends reach their goal of rock domination? Well, that's up to us to decide.
rules

That's right kids, paragraph form! Now first things first, I want this roleplay to last as long as it possibly can so please, if you can't commit to this for the long haul do us all the favor and click the back button. Still with us? Fantastic! Now, moving on I want to remind you that we will of course be abiding by the Gaia TOS. Don't know them? Look them up. Also, and this is important, I want this roleplay to be literate. That means at three, five sentence paragraphs per post. With proper grammar and spelling though I know that you're not perfect and mistakes are forgivable. Two paragraphs will be fine if you have writer's block. Again if you can't handle it, the back buttons right there. Post decoration can be as elaborate as you please, just try not to stretch the pages. I just ask that you include a picture of your character and their name. Please be courteous in the ooc thread. And oh! No godmodding. The only god here is me. Title your reserves with 'Staring at the Truth Til I'm Blind' The res. form is below.

[imgleft]100x100 icon of your character. Real pic please.[/imgleft]
[size=110]Your Role[/size]
[size=12]Character's Name (If applicable)[/size]
[size=11]"A Quote"[/size]
[size=10]username / [color=postingcolor]postingcolor[/color][/size]
[size=10]Roleplay Samples[/size]
User Image

User Image
The Spellcastin' Singer
James Andrew Collins
Level 1
"What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything? Lame."
A Thorne / DarkBlue Status: Taken

User Image
The Axe-wieldin' Guitarist
Lillian Eloise Gray
Level 1
"I'll strum my guitar cause girl I know how you are, You're just a little bit camera shy but you're still a star"
AyAmee-Chan / #BA55D3 Status: Taken

User Image
The Brawlin' Bassist
Scott Benjamin Walker
Level 1
"I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick a**. Too bad I'm all out of bubblegum."
Snake_in_my_boot / Orangered Status: Taken

User Image
The Vegan Drummer
Shanelle Anne McClinely
Level 1
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
Petite Hibou / Mediumturquoise Status: Taken

User Image
The Comeback Kid
Cecile Maree Sullivan
Level 1
". . . Seriously? You can’t be serious. Oh, you are? Too bad for you then."
December Frost / indigo Status: Taken
User Image

09/21/10 - All the profiles are in!
                                          09/21/10 - Also, We started!
                                          09/29/10 - AyAmee realized there was an ooc!
                                          09/30/10 - Important post in ooc regarding the RP.
                                          10/08/10 - I stubbed my toe.
                                          10/10/10 - Welcome Dece!
                                          10/14/10 - I successfully made and ate a sandwich.
User Image

LEVEL ONE: AND THE +1 GUITAR OF SHREDDING
User Image

LEVEL ONE: AND THE +1 GUITAR OF SHREDDING
                                          The gang is at practice in the Vegan Drummer's garage. They're talking about the upcoming Battle of the Bands at the ACL Music Festival in Austin, Texas. Its a month from now and though the band rocks, they're nowhere near ready to go up against the acts that'll be there. They're discussing what to do and it quickly becomes apparent that's there's only one option if they're going to win the Battle.
User Image
The Name's James. Call Me Collins.

The wail of the guitar droned onto a low note as it fell back into the background, having just finished its solo and Collins stood at the mike, nodding his head to the steady beat of the song. He had a few bars before he came back in and he grinned at Lilly, catching her eye and flashing a thumbs up her way. Her playing was some of the best in the city on a good day and, so far it seemed to be a very good one. The girl was on fire. He'd met Lilly after one of this bands first gigs at the Bottom of the Hill. He'd been playing guitar for the group at the time and though Collins was decent, he was nowhere near as good as Lilly was. She asked to join and he'd quickly agreed to have her. She'd been rocking out for the Mega Busters ever since.

Collins'd gotten so lost in thought that he almost missed his entrance. "Who can say," he managed, taking a deep breath before belting out, "This is how it has to be..." His voice trembled expressively as he warped the syllables. He grinned, feeling a bit light headed as he glanced toward Benji, the bands bassist and his best friend. "You do no better, than the fools" The guy was strumming furiously on his bass, playing everything James'd written out flawlessly. "of this burning city!" Benji'd actually been Collin's best friend all through high school and they'd been in a couple of bands before this one but, none of them had ever come so close to being great. You couldn't ask for a better friend either, Benji had been on more than a few adventures with him before, not all of them good ones and Collins had never found someone he could depend on more than the guy shredding on bass right now.

"As I live, there is no evil that will stand..." Another deep breath and James was into the last lyric of the song, "And I finish, what was started... The fight of PROTOMAN!" The snare impacts came now and James mimicked them even as Elle hit them. The girl was a rhythmic machine and James was sure that that there wasn't a force in the world that could get her off beat. He and Benji met her in college and she'd quickly become the third musketeer in their group and eventually a founding member of the Mega Busters. She'd applied for a job at the Frisky Berry a few months back and Collins had been happy to bring her aboard. She'd been a bit of a disaster at first, ruining more pots of coffee than she made but, she was getting the hang of things now, not to mention that she'd quickly become the cafe's favorite barista, at least among males and since she'd started business had doubled.

Yeah, Collins thought as the song winded down with Benji's back up vocals, individually these are some of the most talented musicians in the city. What worried him was that for some reason or another, the Mega Busters rarely seemed to click as a band. Right now they were just four individuals that rocked independently. They needed to rock as a group if they were going to win at ACL a month from now.

"Great job everyone," Collins said, turning to face his band mates. "We're getting close to where we need to be, I can feel it." He ruffled his hair absently and snapped his fingers, a renewed excitement reaching his expression. "Also, I did some scrying and I've got a bead on the first artifact! It's in Cleveland, Ohio so we've got a road trip ahead of us!" He grinned, adding, "That is, if you're all still for this idea."

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

█████████ █████+ ██████████████ ████ ███ ++████████████

↘↘Lillian Eloise Gray↘↘

User Image
                                                                  The Axe Wieldin' Guitarist

All thoughts left Lily's mind as her fingers flew across the instrument hanging in front of her. The strap which had been digging into her skin all during that day's practice was now placed on top of her long red hair, her only shield from the cut that the strap had been wearing into her neck. Her pick layed abandoned on the floor in front of her having been dropped halfway through the practice. It was good for when she was warming up or for when they had a long practice but normally when her blood was pumping as much as it was right then the pick became more of a nuisance than an helpful tool. But just because her blood was pumping in her veins didnt make her finger's invincible. Even now red drops were seeping into the bandages already wrapped around her finger's. But the pain didnt matter, nothing mattered more than nailing the her solo. You see, even though she had been with the mega buster's for awhile the girl always felt as if every practice was just another audition. She always had to be at her best, she always had to be THE best if she was to help the group make it anywhere in today's music world. And they would make it somewhere if she ahd anything to say about it.

Finally her guitar solo screeched to a halt. But she had no time to rest, no time to revel in the breath that escaped her lips after having been held in all during the solo. No, she had more notes to play, she had to sink right back into notes similar to the one's she had been playing earlier. Lily did however glance up, anxiety on her face as she searched for Collin's approval. She did have to give the boy some credit, despite how she was the newest to the group and his guitar replacement he did seem to understand she needed constant encouragement. To her no recognition meant she had done badly, maybe even failed whatever it was that was expected from her, be it guitar playing or just an everyday mundane task. But encouragement Lily did get as he gave her a thumbs up and she managed a weak smile in return.

It wasnt long then until Collin's turned to face his invisible mic once more, the song's lyrics falling smoothly from his lip's as if there was an audience in front of them right now, hanging onto his every word. She shook her head though the smile remained on her face before hastily trying to readjust the straps during a break in the music in order to stop it from pulling out her hair. On the other side of Collin's Benji was going to town on his own parts of the music. His mouth chanting his own lyrics in the song. Benji too had seemed to immediately accept Lily into their group but she could never really tell how he felt about her playing. Like her he tended to be quiet but in a more serious and not shy kind of way. But for the most part she knew they were good enough friends for him to never judge her too harshly. The same could probably be said for all the mega busters. After all, after awhile you kind of have to like your band mates or you break up. It was the way of the music industry.

Now they had reached another fun part in the song. Her own guitar sang in answer to the hits of the snare. Lily half turned her body to glance at the girl pounding away behind her. Ellie was certainly one of those girls that the redhead admired from a distance. And not just because she was a vegan. But rather because she was so outgoing, so comfortable with herself and always ready for a bit of fun while Lilly was stuck being some kind of weird combination of who she once was and who her ex boyfriend had made her into. Not really a great combo. The very thought caused her final notes to ring out in anger before fading away until only Benji's voice could be heard.

Holding back the sigh that wished to escape her lip's Lily instead simply shook her head in an attempt to dispel the negative thoughts that liked to constantly creep into there. At least Collins had enough positive energy to counter her's as she glanced into his grinning face. His words had barely seemed to leave his mouth when a fresh look of anticipation appeared on his face. Anticipation that was quickly explained to be in reference to the Artifact quest their group was meant to embark on. Her skepticism flashed across her face before Lily was able to compose herself. She knew she was really the only one in the group who didn’t put much stock into these mystical artifacts. But who was she to argue against something her bandmates so badly wanted? It wasnt like she had anything tying her down to the city. Her college degree was practically going to waste as she took a crummy job as a Avon representative for its flexibility. All she had to do was sit down every now and then, call a few numbers and sell as many products as she could and she was guaranteed rent and food to eat for that week. Plus discounts on make up. It was really a sweet gig for someone who was still trying to make it big in the music world.

“Cleveland?” Lily's voice came out small, almost like a humming birds as she repeated Collin's words. Her lips pursed out slightly as she fought down the need to point out how unlikely itd be that the artifacts even exist. She hated to be the one to rain on people's parades. “Are you sure its there?" Timidly Lily decided questioning their band leader would be the best way to get her point across. "And where would we begin to look? The city is pretty huge and I dont think a gps could point out the way. Though Id rather us have one since an antiquated map might not be enough to get us to the city in one peace.

OhOhCee//Clothes

Dapper Explorer

User Image

Elle tapped against the drums that had become like an arm to her. Over the last few years she'd really gotten into playing the drums, and for the lack of better: She'd gotten pretty kick-a** at it too. A smirk was across her face as the music progressed. Her upper body tilted forward to the beat as she kept time. She liked times when she didn't play as well as when she did. At times she didn't play: She'd watch from the behind view of the rocking out band members. In front of her stood Collins: Who let his voice soar through the air, and with every word that poured out of him, it was amazing. Elle couldn't think of more than two or three people that she'd even remotely compare to Collins and his rocking skills. Even if that. She'd met Collins first of the group. She'd actually met him at his own shoppe. It was a memory that always made her giggle.One of her first days in the city, she was craving some Java! The closest Starbucks was too far, walking wise. So she hit this little cafe spot. Entering the establishment, she liked the over all vibe of it all, and stepping up to order in line a wobbling man bumped into her spilling his coffee everywhere. Shanelle being the person she is....sort of made a scene. It was more or less the hot of the java that made her grumpy. The rest was a bit...Theatrical.

But never the less, making a bit of a scene she'd met Collin, and got a free cup of Java in the process. Since then, she'd made the Frisky berry her main source of her wake-up juice. Not to mention she worked there when she had the time. Over all she was grateful to have a friend like Collins who'd not only be a total jerk to a way over reacting person, but also to form a friendship with the girl. Soon after formally being introduced to Collins, she met Benji. Oh man, could that dude rock! He'd never miss a note, any kind, and was always on it. It was always cool to hear the contrast of Collins and Benji. Like she said, she met Benji through Collins, and the three made a kick nifty group, clicking like that. Creating the band was the best step they could have taken. And with the newest member Lilian, they were really something. Lilian was, as she said: The newest of the group. She was a pretty mellow chick compared to herself. Whenever they did something out in public Elle always felt a bit dumb. Why you might ask? Well, Lilian wasn't nearly as out there and loud as Elle was. And sometimes, that had to be embarrassing for them. She couldn't deny that. But, she also couldn't deny the fact that she couldn't keep her mouth shut! But Lilian, she was always reserved and pretty flipping smart. Elle was just...out there. ha.

Like a lot of other days, the group had gathered at her digs and were practicing. It was going freaking great. Simple as that. When there song faded, and the bass drifted out to end the song, Elle gave a shout. She loved to make sounds of glee, cheering kinds, that is. It wasn't unusual for her to be in a room full of random people, and just start dancing, or making some sort of noise. She had to admit, she was a bit out there some times.With a wide faced grin still painted on her face, Collins spoke. Cleveland? Road trip?! What he was saying just seemed to be getting better. Opening her mouth to reply to his notion: Lillian beat her to it. The curly haired red head, made a valid point. How were they positive the artifact was there? Ellie bit her lip. Her first instinct was to go. Simple as that. Whatever they came across: it'd be okay. That's the philosophy she was sticking to. They couldn't just wait around for things to fall into their path, they had to work for it, if they wanted to be the best. And sure, they were hardcore skilled as is. But they were still missing something...And what that was? It had to still be found.

"I'm Game! We should go, and whatever happens, does. Ya know?"

She paused, realizing she probably sounded pretty jumbled. But hey....sometimes her mouth worked quicker than her brain did to process. "I mean, it'd be cool, right? Even if we don't find what were looking for...". Elle was up for a road trip. It could be really fun! But she was really game for just about anything, depending on if it was illegal or not. Reaching upward, stretching she pulled on her elbow, and rested her hands on her head. "Well. if we don't go to cleveland, what other options do we have? Cause Sure, I love sitting and jamming in my Garage as much as the next person...But we need to take the first step, to wherever were wanting to, right?" Lowering her arms, she looked to her band members, one by one. Just sitting and doing nothing, accomplished nothing. But perhaps Cleveland wasn't the exact place they needed to go first? Or maybe it was? Hell....She didn't really know! She was just along for the ride. Sort of. The group had serious potential, but they needed to unleash it. Rather that being in a really dull way: Like doubling up on practices, but going back to some basic sort of stuff. Or maybe they could find an artifact closer to them?

There were a lot of different things the group could do. Elle herself knew she needed to work on her different grip positions. As of now she leaned towards using the traditional grip, versus the matched grip. Which was odd. Cause most everyone she’d met was one to use a matched grip. She shrugged mentally. It was just something she wanted to fiddle with. But also her tempo was pretty lacking sometimes. She needed to work on a few other things too, but to take baby steps, she could get to them later. Putting her sticks in her right hand, she held them there, looking at them. The mega busters could win. If they worked there butts off in the time they had left. And to win, yeah: that’d be wicked. Listening to the quiet, it kind of made her un-even. Ellie wasn't one to wait, and sit for too long. She was a restless sort of person, and liked to always be doing something....

"If we were to go to Cleveland, when? how? That kinda mumbo jumbo. We need particulars Collins"

xUser ImagexxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxUser Image

Beloved Conversationalist

User Image
Scott Benjamin Walker ✖✖

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀++▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀++▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀++▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀++▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀++▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀++▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
                                Scott stood still with his mouth open in amazement as he watched his redhead comrade destroying the guitar solo he and Collins had written out. Every time he watched Lily play, he was constantly amazed by her skills. She was the newest member of the band, but they still had played together for a good deal of time. He still found himself watching her as she rocked. No offense to his best friend, but Collins would never be as good as this girl was on the guitar. She was like a rock goddess when up on stage. Benji shook his head in order to divert his attention from her. Even tough he had been watching her through the entire solo, his fingers never stopped flying along his bass guitar.There was no way he would miss a single note when in the presence of his band mates. He returned his attention to his own instrument as the guitar solo faded back into the song. Even though he was not conscious of it, he rocked back and forth to the beat being laid out by their drummer. It was something he just did when in getting in the zone. Once he was in that zone, there was nothing that could be done to get him out of it.

Benji turned his attention to the band's front man as his part started to approach. A smirk flashed across his face when his friend almost missed his entrance. Sometimes that guy could get so lost in his thoughts. There were a few times when he had to literally shake him out of it. Scott had mean James his first day of college at San Fransisco State, even though Collins insisted that they had been friends in high school. Perhaps that was just how good of friends the two were. It felt like they had been buds for quite a long time. If it weren't for Collins, then he wouldn't have been here rocking out with some of the coolest people around. In fact, he had been the one to introduce him to the beloved instrument known as bass guitar. For the longest time, the only music Benji played was on that game called "Rock Band". Scott had saved a few financial aid checks and bought a wicked bass guitar because Collins said he would teach him how to play real music. Surprisingly, he was really good at it. Since they both played different instruments, it was easy for the both of them to get into bands together. Those all died eventually because the vocalists were always drama queens. Perhaps that was why his friend decided to take over vocals for the Mega Busters. Benji believed that was probably for the best. Now they were on their way to becoming rock stars. Benji looked up from his instrument and made eye contact with his best friend. He returned the grin as he furiously strummed on his bass. His friend must have been proud of him for nailing every note that had been written for him as well. Sure, he missed a few notes here and there, but that was only when he was practicing by himself. Scott forced himself out of his thoughts as Collins' lyrics came to an end.

"We are your hope. We have control..."

The bassist turned his attention to the band's drummer as the snare impacts came. Glancing at her out of the corner of his eye, he could see just how comfortable she was with the drums. The sticks in her hands were like an extension of her body. Without Elle, the band would not be the same. Not only would their songs be lacking a beat, they would be lacking passion as well. The young woman was one of the most strange girl's he had met, but she was still one of his closest friends. They had met during a rather amusing incident at the Frisky Berry. Benji could have stopped her from bumping into Collins, but he honestly wanted to see how things would play out. Perhaps it was destiny. After causing quite a scene at the coffee shop, Elle was eventually invited to chill with them. That was when it was decided the hang out spot would be moved from Collins' cafe to her garage. With the addition of Elle to the group, it only seemed obvious that they should make a band. Thus, the Mega Busters were born. To top it all off, she was hired by Collins at the Frisky Berry. Benji had been eying the position for awhile, but he was too lazy to try and get it. At least his friend would have some extra help around the place.

"We keep you safe. We are your hope..."

The other instruments came to a halt and all that remained were his back up vocals. He closed his eyes as words echoed off the walls. Eventually his voice grew quiet as the song came to an end. Benji let out a sigh when they were finished and he slipped the strap off his shoulder while placing his bass against the wall. They all really enjoyed that song, but he was sure they were glad it was over. Nobody disliked break time. He strolled across the room and grabbed a cup of water from the dispenser. A cold glass was usually needed after such an intense jamming session. Once he returned to the practice area, Collins revealed to the group what he had been planning for the past few days. Of course, Benji already knew what was coming. He was not surprised when his friend revealed to the band that they were going to Cleveland. The only way to insure they won the ACL that was coming up soon. The bassist remained silent as his fellow Mega Busters soaked in what exactly had been proposed. He was a little upset that Lily would question their leader, but she had the right to. It was apparent they did not understand where they were headed.

"The rock and roll hall fame is in Cleveland. That's where the first artifact will be. Sorry to ruin any surprise Collins..."

User Image
The Name's James. Call Me Collins.

"Yeah!" Collins responded to his guitarist enthusiastically, "Cleveland! The heart of Rock and Roll!" He grabbed the canteen at his feet and took a swig of water but, in his excitement he took one that was bigger than he'd expected. He choked on the water a bit as it went down and he coughed and hacked for a bit, doubling over as he did his best to recover. He wasn't usually this much of a spaz but, these were the artifacts they were talking about! The band was so close to attaining the keys to their fame and fortune and all they had to do was take the opportunity and throttle the crap out of it! He gave a wave of his hand, still slightly winded, to dismiss her concerns before managing, "That won't be necessary. I know exactly where we're going."

The chipper girl behind the drums piped up and Collins grinned. "See! That's the spirit! Right on Ellie." He was excited but, Collins could tell he was losing the girls though. "We've been over this guys. The artifacts exist. I know they do. Trust me." It was true too, he'd done his research and traced the artifacts throughout their history. They seemed to be around in one form or another throughout history and took on different forms depending on the music of the era. They were thought to have been lost in the sack of Rome and though a good chunk of the internet is atwitter with possible resting places and owners of the artifacts through the ages, they were missing two things that Collins had. The drive to obtain the artifacts and the magical powers to back them up. He'd gotten so caught up in his musings that he blanched a bit at Ellie's last question. "Well," he managed, quickly recovering. "I know about a subspace route that can get us there pretty quick so we could probably make it there and back in a day. We've been at it for a while now though so, how's tomorrow sound?"

Benji jumped in to back him up. "Thanks for stealing my thunder bud." Collins said, shaking his head in mock disappointment. "But anyway, Benji's right. The first one's somewhere in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and that, kids, is in Cleveland, Ohio!" He laughed and said, "And before you ask Lilly, I'm sure. I scryed the artifact myself." He smiled warmly at her. She was skeptical, he knew but, that was good. She kept all of them, especially Collins, grounded when they got too flighty in their fancies. He was grateful for that.

Collins' stomach grumbled, bringing him back to the real world. Time for food. "Great practice guys. Who's up for pizza?"

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

█████████ █████+ ██████████████ ████ ███ ++████████████

↘↘Lillian Eloise Gray↘↘

User Image
                                                                  The Axe Wieldin' Guitarist

"Yeah! Cleveland! The heart of Rock and Roll!"

Lilian couldnt help but smile at Collin's as his enthusiasm made up for her lack thereof. Guess he'd have to be to keep pushing the old wives tale on them as he had been doing before she finally agreed to follow him wherever those tales took him for those lost artifacts. Sometimes she wished his excitement or personality in general could rub off on her but Lily figured at her age all the changing she was going to go through had already happened. And frankly, she wasnt ready to start forcing herself to become someone else again. No, never again. She'd rather live in jealousy of how freely people like Collins and Ellie lived than try to make herself do the same. Besides, surely her own personality couldnt be all that bad. There had to be some advantages to forever remain grounded while others floated with the cloads. The only problem was that she had yet to discover it.

"I'm Game! We should go, and whatever happens, does. Ya know?" Speaking of Ellie the girl had seized her opportunity as Collin's choked away on his drink to have her own opinion spoken. Though the redhead nodded towards her friend she took a few small steps forward to pat Collin's on the back in an attempt to help the water go down the right tube. (Though really she used such little force it probably didnt help in the least.) It wasnt long either way until he straightened again to offer his grin at Ellie, obviously pleased the girl was a bit more willing to start the dead end journey. She questioned him more, greedy for any information their lead singer had been withholding from the group while he tried to gather all the details he could before telling them of his plans. What to do if Cleveland ended up not possessing the artifact? When were they to go and how? But most importantly, whether or not Cleveland possessed the artifact what would be their next step to stardom? For while they could most certainly hear how good everyone was at what they did it would do nothing if no one else was able to 'discover' them.

"The rock and roll hall fame is in Cleveland. That's where the first artifact will be. " Lillian did not have to look at him to know that Benji was upset at her lack of enthusiasm. No, she could sense it very well in his voice as he spoke assuredly of the place the artifact had to be located. She didnt reply however, choosing to instead focus all of her attention on lifting the neck strap over her head to leave it dangling on the side as she placed the guitar on it's stand. Relieved of its weight she stretched both her arm's upward into the air before allowing them to fall. Her right hand however stopped halfway down as she reached behind her neck in order to rub the sore spots and to get her hair to stop sticking to it. One day she'd have to invest in a strap with a bit more cushioning but she was really one of those kinds of people who used something until it was so worn down and out that there was no excuse for keeping it any longer. So while the strap did what it was meant to do there was no reason to complain.

Rolling her head in a small circle, Lily finally stopped with it leaning slightly to the left, her pale green eyes resting on Benji at last. He didn’t talk much, or at least not as much as Collin's but when he did you could sense the seriousness in his voice. He wasn’t one to mess around, things would always be as he said they were. And at the moment he seemed to be placing his trust entirely on Collins. Ellie too for that matter, though she had questions the girl was quite literally ready to jump into the adventure with both feet forward. At this point it was really only the guitarist dragging her's but that obviously stopped today now that a final destination was given.

"And before you ask Lily, I'm sure. I scryed the artifact myself."

A smile played around the corner of her lips as Lillian turned her eyes once more to Collin's. There really was no arguing with someone who had a goal in mind like Collins. She had to hand it to him, when he dreams he dreams big. But that was what being a Rockstar was all about. They couldnt follow in the footsteps of their predecessors, they had to show them up. And it seemed that these Artifacts, whether they are a literal object or a figurative journey would be just the things to help them do just that. Besides, Lillian kind of knew what she had been getting into when she first met the group of outrageous and varied personalities. She had almost turned and ranned as soon as she stepped foot into the Cafe. Both Collins and Ellie had had a little too much of their own coffee and been practically bouncing off the walls at the chance to meet a possible new bandmate. Only Benji had remained calm and sane, sitting quietly at his own table as the two talked over one another in a hurry to introduce themselves first before dragging her inside and forcing her to sit down. The memory still made the girl laugh even though it had positively frightened her at the time.

Theres no arguing with ya'lls logic” Finally giving in to the smile the group had been bringing out of her since the music stopped Lily dropped her hand from the back of her neck. “Buffet or call-in?” As if right on cue Collin's mention of pizza made her realize just how empty her's had become within the last few hours of their practicing. Walking back to the spot she had been playing in previously, the red head kneeled down, grabbing the pick from its resting spot on the floor before straightening again and sliding it into her back pocket. She'd have to dig up her lucky one later for their trip to cleveland, just in case it could have some kind of effect on their journey. At the very least it'd make sure she'd reach Cleveland in one piece cause quite frankly Collin's powers still slightly freaked her out. Well, really all their powers did. Ellie especially considering how people like Lilly and Benji could probably never get close enough to a vegan to do any damage. But Collin's portals and fireballs, well, those were a big force to be reckoned with. In comparision Lilly really had no clue how she stood up to the others. When she needed her own abilities the redhead always seemed to have some kind of a lapse in her memory, never knowing what had occurred during it until it became explained by someone else. Which she really didnt believe what they said half the time cause the girl they described often sounded nothing like her.

Personally I think we gotta get out of here. Too much time inside isnt good for a person” And at least if they went to a pizza buffet theyd have some kind of salad or something for Ellie. She didnt know what made the girl go vegan, she just knew the results of it which was compared to the other's her eating options were somewhat limited. “And Im so hungry I dont want to wait for that food to get here. You know how pizza boys like to take their time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff