Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ms_VIX3N's Fangirl

Snarky Loser

User Image

Rhett smiled when Collin said that blueberry pancakes sounded good and nodded her head. She was just about to start making the batter when she noticed he was already doing just that. She just smiled more and watched him. At least she knew she wouldn't have to worry about doing all the work in the kitchen when they were together. Collin was more than capable of preparing and making food for the both of them. She just preferred to do it herself because it was something she honestly enjoyed. She never felt obligated to do it because Collin had always told her she didn't have to if she didn't want to. Whenever she didn't want to, he would either make them something to eat or they would go out to dinner. Maybe that was something she could ask him if they could do before her vacation was over. Maybe she could even hint at possibly going out on a date with him now that they were dating. It was something she had wanted to do with him for a long time.

When she saw how many blueberries he put in the batter, Rhett let out a soft laugh and ran her fingers through her soft, blonde hair. She laughed even more at his response to his question. She knew he was just teasing her back and she was enjoying it. She never had to worry with him that he might take her teasing the wrong way. He was probably used to it by now. When he put his arms around her and said he wouldn't know what to do with himself when she was gone, she shook her head and placed a kiss on his cheek. "I'm sure you'll figure something out. You're a smart and capable guy," she joked as she looked up into his hazel eyes. She loved that they could be this way with each other and neither was going to get their feelings hurt. It was also a relief that finally being together in a real relationship wasn't changing anything about how they acted with one another. Nothing was awkward for them and that made all the difference to her. She had been so worried that being his girlfriend might change things between them too much but it was obvious that wasn't happening.

After Rhett had moved onto the counter and Collin said he wanted her for so much more than just the things she had mentioned, she returned his smile and looked down briefly as her cheeks began to light up like fireworks. When she found herself being boxed in by Collin as he placed his hands on either side of her, her heart began to race inside her chest and she looked up into his hazel eyes. He'd turned her last question around on her and for a moment, she bit her bottom lip. She knew he was teasing her like she had been teasing him and she was enjoying it but still, it made her nervous. "Of course I do," she said softly as she slid her hands up his chest over his shirt and wrapped her arms around his neck. She brought herself closer to him and pressed another soft kiss to his lips. "I love you, Collin. I want you because you make me feel like no one else in the world ever has and I need you because without you, I'd be lost," she admitted as she gently played with the hair on the back of his head. She stayed quiet for a few moments after saying what she did in hopes that maybe this time he'd finally be able to say he loved her out loud. She had been waiting so long to hear him say it and every time she did, it didn't seem like he had enough time to say it back to her.

As Rhett sat perched upon the counter, she moved to rest her forehead against Collin's chin and closed her eyes. She let out a soft sigh as she moved her hands back to his hips and just rested them there. She hoped he wouldn't think there was anything wrong with her because there wasn't. In fact, she was just overjoyed with the feelings of knowing how much they both loved each other and how she knew this was right. There was no doubt in her mind that this was meant to be. "Maybe someday in the future, I could settle down with you here. We could live a quiet life here where we'd be happy," she whispered, mostly to herself. She knew that Collin might still hear her soft words but at that moment, she didn't care. She was growing tired of waiting to tell him that she wanted those things with him and that she'd only ever want them with him. There had never been another man that she'd even thought about settling down with. It had always been him.

Rhett moved her head off his chin and looked up into Collin's eyes once more. She searched them for anything that might tell her he didn't want the same things that she did but she couldn't. All she could see was love and it made her smile. "Collin, I never want to leave you. I don't want to be without you. I know that might sound silly but it's true," she stated as she moved to pick up one of his hands and held it on her chest over her heart. "We're not getting any younger and I don't want to keep telling myself we need to take things slow," she said with a laugh as she pressed her lips against his. "We never have taken things slow," she whispered against his lips as another laugh escaped her lips. "All I've ever wanted was to live a life with you, Collin." She loved that she could be this candid and open about her feelings with him. She knew he wouldn't make her feel like it wasn't something he didn't care about like other guys. He wasn't like other guys and she loved that about him. There were so many other things that she loved about him as well.

Devoted Werewolf

User Image

go on and roll those pretty blue eyes
laugh and say boy you lie
girl i wouldn't dare
dare to make you love me more
i can take that on for sure
cause what we got is crazy, crazy good.

User Image

He watched as her cheeks became flushed with a tinge of pink and he smiled. Maybe he was just being bias and all, but he loved that he was able to do it so easily than any other guy that tried to hit on her. When her teeth took in her lower lip his eyes pulled away from hers for the moment and down to her lips as she spoke softly. He knew that he was probably pushing the teasing on more than she had expected him to. They still made the other feel nervous especially as her hands traveled to where they were now wrapped around his neck. He moved closer to make it more comfortable for the both of them, but his heart thumped loudly in his chest as butterflies fluttered. The fact she was able to still make him have those puppy love reactions made him fall in more love with her. He smiled at her statement that she did love him. Her words warmed his heart so much that it ached for her.

”I love you too.. there has never been anyone else in the world that I have wanted more than you..” He stated softly to her as she played with the back of his hair before she came closer to him and rested onto his chest and moved her hands down. He took his hands away from the side of the counter and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed the top of her head lovingly as they stayed like that for a short while. He was so content with this feeling. A feeling of being complete. Like a void was filled. It was hard to describe what he really felt. When she started to whisper a grin overcame him that he knew she couldn’t see. ”I would very much like that a lot… if that’s what you want to do.” he answered and he ran his hand down her back to help her relax more. Not that she wasn’t, but he just felt like she as getting something off her chest that may have been bottled up for a long time.

When she pulled away from him he looked back down at her locking eyes. She was looking for something that told her he didn’t want that which wasn’t true. He wanted her to be happy in her life, and if was a part of it then it was all he could have asked for. To have her here with him all the time would be something he couldn’t ask her. She had a life back in the city with her shop, it was selfish of him to ask her to be here with him. He only wanted her to want that life for her. She held his hand onto her chest and he listened to her opening up. Their lips met and he pulled her closer towards him to deepen the kiss. When he pulled away from her he rested his forehead against hers and held her face in one of his hands. His hazel eyes stared into hers as he smiled. ”As we’ve gotten older as adults, I have wanted nothing more in this world for you to be here with me.” He stated being honest with her. The fact that she was wanting to be with him here made him ecstatic. ”If this is what you want, we’ll make it happen Rhett.”

if you were this guitar, i'd turn it to eleven
if you were an angel, i'd pray to go to heaven
if they wouldn't let me in, i'd break the gates down
i'd break'em all down
if you were on the other side of the world
i'd spin that thing back around just to get to you girl
i love the way you always go and mess me up
if you were a whiskey girl, i'd be a damn drunk

Ms_VIX3N's Fangirl

Snarky Loser

User Image

Finally hearing Collin say that he loved her out loud made Rhett's heart skip a beat or two and a smile came over her lips. She had waited so long just to hear him say those words to her and she was so ecstatic that she finally got to hear them. The words he said next let her know that he had in fact heard her whispered words. She wasn't upset that he had heard them. In fact, hearing what he said made her overjoyed that he'd heard them. Knowing that he wanted her to be there with him and to live with him was something she had always wanted. As his hand ran down her back, she felt herself become even more relaxed than she had been. This was the most relaxed she could remember being in a long time. It was nice to finally be able to let him know exactly how she was feeling and exactly what she wanted. She was relieved to not be holding it all in anymore and to know that he wanted the same things with her. It was a good feeling to know everything she had felt and wanted was reciprocated.

Rhett looked up into his hazel eyes as he spoke to her and held her hand in his hand, returning the smile he was giving her as well. When he was finished speaking, she moved to press her lips against his once more and slipped her arms around his waist. "It is what I want, Collin. I promise you that," she said softly against his lips. She knew what it would mean for her to move in with him but she knew she was ready. She couldn't stand the thought of finally being his girlfriend and having to live away from him and only see him on occasion. It wouldn't be fair to either of them. She knew he wouldn't be happy in the city and she couldn't ask him to leave his home. For a long time, she'd been happier being in the wide openness of the country than she had been in the city. Sure, the city was where her friends and her parents lived. It was also where her business was but she could always commute. The drive wasn't too long and to live with Collin, she would do it. She'd do just about anything to be with him and to be happy.

Slowly, Rhett pulled back and rested against the cupboard behind her. As she looked at Collin, she just smiled. She couldn't help it. For others, this might have been too fast but for them, it felt right. There was no reason for them to waste time taking things slow anymore. "You know, we, or you, should tell your parents that I'm finally your girl," she mentioned with a laugh as she moved to run a hand through her blonde hair. "I bet your mother would just be over the moon to know we're finally together. Probably your father, too." She knew his sisters would be excited to know they were together as well but that went without saying. His parents had always told her that Collin would be lucky to have a girl like her to call his own and that she would be a good fit for him. She had never tried to change anything about him like the other girls he'd brought home to them. She never told him he couldn't have his tattoos like other girls. His tattoos were something she loved and she couldn't imagine him not having them. She just accepted him for who he was and loved everything about him, not just some things. To her, he was perfect the way he was.

"So, if I'm going to be living with you soon, does that mean I get to sleep in your bed with you? Or do I have to still sleep in the guest room?" Rhett asked with a teasing tone in her sweet voice. She knew he would probably want her sleeping in his bed every night from now on but she just liked teasing him. It was just too much fun. "And are you sure you want me to live with you? I mean, all my stuff is going to be here and be everywhere. You'll have no closet or bathroom counter space," she said with a laugh as she looked up into his hazel eyes. A smile came over her features as she continued to look into his eyes. She could just stare into them all day if she had the chance. It was just so easy to get lost in them. "Collin, what do you see in a future with me? What do you want?" she asked as her cheeks turned to a light shade of pink. She knew what she saw and wanted in a future with him but she wanted to know what he wanted. Was he going to want to marry her? Was he going to want to have children with her? These were things she knew she wanted but that didn't mean that he would want them as well.

Devoted Werewolf

User Image

girl i wouldn't dare

User Image

When her lips were pressed against his again he smiled against her lips as his hands grazed her arms as she wrapped them around him. Hearing that it was in fact that she did want to be here with him was like a weight lifted off his shoulders. This was a big step for them both and it just felt so complete. They were finally together and were going to be able to be together fully now.

When Rhett pulled away and rested against the cupboard behind her and he just looked at her as she smiled. Collin returned the smile and if anyone was looking from the outside in they would see the happiest couple on earth right now. Collin's hands rested on her hips as she spoke about mentioning their relationship to his parents. He smiled and broke their eye contact for a moment. He hadn't even thought about telling his or her parents. He was sure that they had all thought it would be about time, but happy that they had found their way together. "They'll probably end up throwing a huge party for us." He stated with a laugh knowing they for sure would be the most excited to see them together. Rhett was the only one that his mother really approved, unlike the other girls he had brought around when Rhett wasn't around.

"But we should tell them together tonight at dinner." He stated with a smile as he ran his fingers through his hair pushing it away from his face. He had no hair products in it at the moment so it just flopped over with it being halfway dried from his morning shower. Her teasing returned and Collin bit his lip as he watched her. "In my bed, every night." He stated his voice low as he came closer to her. His eyes swarmed with lust and love for the woman in front of him as he pulled her hips closer to him. She was teasing him and he quite enjoyed it all the while.

"As long as I have you I could care less what you bring with you." He replied to her question as he looked as another smile graced her face showing her cute dimples making those blue eyes twinkle up at him. When she spoke again he froze at her question. A future? Her cheeks turned pink again and a small smile tugged on his lips as he looked at her. He wanted everything with her. If they could take over the world he would do so with her by his side. It only made sense that he would marry her, have kids, and create a life. Was it too soon for him to say it? They had just gotten together, but she had even said they don't do many things by the books or slow for that matter.

"Rhett, I want us to have everything that we have ever wanted in life. I have wanted you and I will continue to be here with you. I see us getting married and having kids in the future..." He blurted out not entirely ready to say it outloud. But it was the truth. "I have found the person that I want to spend the rest of my life with.." He stated with a smile on his face as a tint of pink flushed his face. For him to be so forward with what he truly felt wasn't common. With Rhett it had been, but when it came to his feelings for her, they had been put on the back burner most of the time because of their situation beforehand.

Collin bit his lip softly before speaking to her again. "Do you want the same from me?" He asked, his voice was almost too hopeful for her to say yes. he was honestly sure she would say yes, but there was a chance that she may not want those things from him. And if not, he would understand, but he just didn't see himself with anyone else besides her.

i'd break'em all down

Ms_VIX3N's Fangirl

Snarky Loser

User Image

Rhett couldn't help but laugh when Collin said he thought his parents might throw them a big party just because they were finally together. Though, honestly, it did sound like something his mother might do. If anyone was going to be happy about their new relationship, it would be his mother. That woman had been trying to get them together for a long time. At least since their teens. It never mattered to his mother that she was three years younger than him. She had just always told Rhett that Collin would've been idiot to let a girl like her slip through his fingers because the other girls he brought home weren't good enough for her son. It always warmed her heart to know his mother liked her so much and wanted her to be with Collin over any other girl. She knew his father felt the same but his mother was just more open about her feelings on the subject. It was the same with his sisters. Jasi and Michelle were always telling her that they wanted her to be with Collin because no other girl treated him the way she did. For other girls, there was always something to change about Collin. It wasn't that way with her and his family appreciated that. There honestly wasn't anything she wanted to change about him.

When he mentioned that they should tell his parents that night at dinner, Rhett nodded her head and smiled at him. "Yeah, we should. I'll have to prepare myself for the excited screaming and all the hugs," she mentioned with a laugh as she thought about it. She was a little worried she might actually get tackled by the girls this time when it came to getting a hug. Hopefully Collin would be there to steady her again. She was just about to say something else when she felt him pulling her closer by the hips, making her gasp, as he whispered those words to her in such a low voice. It was enough to make her heart begin to race in her chest as she looked up into his lust filled eyes, biting her bottom lip again. If they weren't in the kitchen where someone might see them through a window, she probably wouldn't have been able to keep herself from trying to do things of a more intimate nature with him. "You don't have to tell me twice," she whispered as she moved her lips closer to his while still looking into his eyes. "Though, I don't think you'll be able to keep your hands off of me now, will you?" she asked with that teasing tone in her voice again, her lips brushing against his as she spoke. She was beginning to wonder how much teasing he could take before it would become too much.

Another smile graced her lips when Rhett heard what Collin had to say next. Most guys would be worried about losing those things but not him. It filled her with such happiness to know that he just wanted her there with him no matter what she might bring with her. She almost couldn't believe that she was lucky enough to be able to call Collin her own. It was all she ever wanted and now she had it. "You're the sweetest, Collin. How did I get so lucky?" she asked with a giggle as she pressed a soft kiss to his lips. When Collin froze up at her question, she began to worry and it showed on her face. As she waited for him to say something, her eyes searched his frantically for any inclination of what he was feeling or what he might say. She hoped she hadn't just made a huge mistake and possibly ruined things between them. That would be the last thing she wanted to do. The thought of losing Collin right after finally getting him would've been devastating for her, especially after what happened the night before.

When he finally began to speak, Rhett felt all her worries and fears fall away. He did want the same things that she did and as he continued to speak, tears welled up in her eyes. Hearing him say that he wanted to marry her and wanted to have children with her was something she never thought she would get to hear. Tears began to roll down her cheeks when he told her he'd finally found the person he wanted to spend his life with and she couldn't help but return his smile. She hoped he would be able to tell she was crying because she was happy. Seeing him bite his lip and ask if she wanted the same from him made her laugh as she nodded her head. "Yes, I do. I want all those things with you, Collin. I want to marry you and I want to have children with you," she said as she brought her hands to her face and began to wipe her tears. "You're the only man I ever saw myself marrying and having children with. It's always been you, Collin," she confessed as she looked up into his hazel eyes. She couldn't believe she had finally be able to say those words to him and it felt so great to finally to do so.

There was something else Rhett wanted to tell him but she was having trouble finding the words. She didn't want it to come out wrong and make things weird. She was sure it wouldn't but she was still nervous. "You're the reason why I was never intimate with anyone else," she said softly while never breaking eye contact with him. Her cheeks flushed with color and she was sure she looked as red as a ripe tomato. "I... I couldn't... I was saving myself for you and I know that sounds silly but it's true." She hoped he wouldn't think it was weird or anything. She knew he had been with other girls before her but that didn't matter to her. All that mattered was that he was with her now and would be for the foreseeable future. It didn't feel like there was anything in this world that could tear them apart.

Devoted Werewolf

User Image

girl i wouldn't dare

User Image

He laughed at her comment of all the excited screaming and the hugs. He knew his family all too well. Especially Jasi and Michelle since they were more than likely to go berzerk over the fact that they were finally together. His sisters never liked the girls he would bring over in the past. They would either a.) run them off or b.) completely ignore them. Although his girlfriends had never cared about his family and what they thought of them, they just really wanted Collin and his money.

He watched at the reaction that he made her do and he smiled as he looked down at her biting her lip again. He was satisfied with her answer that he almost just took her in his arms to his room to do another round. "Not a chance." He whispered matching her teasing tone as her lips brushed against his. If she kept at it he was going to give in and march right back to his bedroom to keep her in bed the rest of the day if he had it his way.

"I think I'm the lucky one." He stated softly before she kissed him again. He gave a satisfied sound as her lips pressed against his and he could still smell her lingering perfume. Hearing her voice her opinion about her wanting to marry him and have kids sent him over the moon. A smile graced his face as her hands touched his face as tears fell from her eyes. He watched her with a worried expression and quickly kissed her. "Rhett, no..no. Why are you crying baby?" He quickly spoke wiping away her tears. He then realized that they were in fact happy tears and he was relieved.

As she spoke her true feelings on why she had stayed a virgin for so long. The fact that she chose him to share something so special with him. Her blue eyes held him in his place as she looked up at him and her cheeks flushed with his favorite color that would pop on her face. "It's not silly at all... I'm happy that you chose someone like me to share something so special with." He replied smiling to her again and leaned down to kiss her again. As he did so he took her hands and pulled her off the counter. He pulled away from her and smiled as he took one of her hands to follow him towards the living room. Although breakfast was waiting, he wanted to give her something special that he had for the last two years. "Wait here.." He told her and left her in the living room before going to his room and opening up his watch display. He pulled out the tray where his watches were and there was a small black velvet bag. He untied the ribbons and then poured out the contents to show a beautiful engagement set.

He had bought the rings while visiting Rhett one night in the city. They had gone out on a night of the town and he was so sure that he was going to admit his feelings for her that night. But it just didn't happen. The guy that had dated her in the past happened to run into them at dinner at a fancy restuaraunt and Collin just didn't feel like the timing was right. So the rings sat in his jacket pocket for the remainder of his stay until he got home and hid them away. There was no other perfect time like now. He put the engagement ring back into the bag along with the other band that matched the ring. Instead he left one of the bands out. It was dainty and just matched her and he just knew she would love something like it.

Collin walked back out of his room and towards the living room to see her sitting down on the couch waiting impatiently. He gave her a smile and took her hand in his to pull her to her feet. "I've had this for a very long time and I don't want to wait any longer.." He stated and then held the ring in his hands for her to look at it as he pulled her left hand up close to him and he slipped it on her ring finger. "Think of this as a promise of what is to come in the future, there is more to it, but just not yet." He stated with a wink and then leaned down to kiss her again. "I love you so much, Rhett." His voice was low but full of love for her as he looked down at her and his hands rested on her hips to pull her closer to him. The thought of taking her back to bed with him again tempted him. Today was his day off of work and he was going to enjoy spending it with her all day long.

i'd break'em all down

Ms_VIX3N's Fangirl

Snarky Loser

User Image

The one thing everyone could be sure of was that Rhett was definitely not interested in Collin because of his money. She had no reason to be because she had money of her own. She always had the entire time they'd known each other. Money was never much of an issue for either of them so it wasn't a factor in how she felt about him. She knew the same couldn't be said for other girls he had been with or brought home to his family. She didn't have to worry about his sisters not liking her and trying to run her off. His family didn't have to worry like they did with the other girls. There were so many things that she loved about Collin and none of those reasons had to do with his or his family's money. She owned a business, a very successful one at that, and her father was a very prominent attorney. No one would ever be able to accuse her of only wanting Collin for his money and the same could be said about Collin as well. She knew with him she wouldn't have to worry that he only wanted her for her money. It was nice to not have to worry about things like that in a new relationship.

When Collin began to tease her back more, Rhett almost couldn't help herself. She just wanted to grab his hands and drag him back the bedroom for another round. It didn't matter that breakfast was waiting. But she managed to keep her urges suppressed for now as she looked into his eyes, blushing at his words. "You're such a bad man, Collin. You should be able to keep your hands to yourself," she teased with a laugh, her lips still brushing against his. She knew this might all lead to them being in the bedroom together again but she didn't think either of them would mind if that happened. She knew they had both enjoyed themselves the night before and she didn't have to worry about Collin not wanting her. She could tell by the look in his hazel eyes that he wanted her just as much as she wanted more. Hell, he might've wanted her more but that was something she couldn't be sure of. It was hard for her to gauge just how badly he wanted her because she knew he was suppressing his urges just like she was.

Rhett let out another laugh when Collin mentioned that he was the lucky one and she shook her head. He was just too cute for words sometimes. "If you say so," she said softly as she rested against the cabinet behind herself once more. When he began to wipe away her tears as well, she couldn't help but smile. She was just about to tell him that the tears she was crying were happy tears when he kissed her and so frantically asked why she was crying but it seemed like he picked up on that himself. She was happy that he could tell that she wasn't crying because she was upset. Her smile only grew when he said he was happy that she choose to share something so special with him. Though, the way he phrased it made her laugh. "No, not someone like you. I was saving myself for you," she stated as she looked up into his eyes. She knew what he meant by what he said but she wanted to let him know that she had been saving herself for him, not just someone like him. That's not what she meant. She had met other guys who were similar to Collin but it didn't matter. They weren't him and that's what mattered to her. She wouldn't have given herself completely to just any guy.

As he kissed her again, Rhett couldn't help but return the kiss and follow him as he pulled her off the counter. She wondered where he was taking her but that soon became apparent when he left her standing in the living room after telling her to wait there. She was a little confused but she decided to do what he asked of her. "Alright, I'll wait here," she said as she watched him disappear back to his bedroom. While she waited for Collin to come back, she moved to take a seat on the couch and look around the room as she did. There were so many pictures on the wall and she smiled as she looked over all of them. They were mostly pictures of herself and Collin mixed in with pictures of his family and friends. It looked as though she may have been in all the pictures he had hanging on his wall. It wouldn't come as a surprise to her because of how close they'd always been and how much time they had spent together over the years. She was a part of his family and he was a part of hers as well. Thankfully, there was nothing but love between their families. It made things a whole lot easier now that they were finally together and in a romantic relationship.

As time went on, Rhett found herself becoming a little impatient and it showed in the way that she was tapped her foot on the floor below. She was just about to go check on him when he emerged from his room and moved to grab her by the hand, pulling her up onto her feet as he did. She listened as he spoke to her and his words made her nervous. What exactly was he going to be giving her? The answer to that question became apparent when he showed her a ring before slowly slipping it onto her left ring finger. Her eyes widened as he did and for a moment, all she could do was stare down at her finger. A smile graced her lips as he explained what it was for and she nodded her head, returning the kiss he gave her. "I love you, too, Collin. You don't even know how happy this makes me," she said softly against his lips as he placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closer to him. It was becoming harder for her to deny the urges that she was feeling. He had just given her something she'd only ever dreamed of. She knew it wasn't an engagement ring but that didn't matter to her. She was just over the moon that he had even given her a promise ring.

"I don't know if I'll be able to wait very long, Collin," Rhett whispered teasingly, her lips brushing against his like they had before. She knew what she was doing and she knew it was almost too much for either of them.There was no doubt in her mind that Collin wanted her just as much as she wanted him at that moment. It seemed like they were both going to have a hard time keeping their hands off of each other now. With that in mind, she pressed her lips against his briefly and looked up into his eyes, her own filled with lust now. She pulled away from him and gestured for him to follow her as she made her way through the house. As soon as they got to the bedroom, she pulled him close to her and found herself kissing him again, although this time it was more passionate than it had been before. Her hands wandered over his body as she moved onto the bed and pulled him with her. Soon enough, their clothes were coming off and they slipped under the blankets for another round.

When they were finished, Rhett found herself laying next to Collin with her head resting on his chest. Her breathing was heavy and her hair was a mess again but she didn't care. She enjoyed being intimate with Collin too much to care about how she looked after they were finished. "Well, that was fun. We should do it again sometime soon," she mentioned with a soft laugh as she looked up at him, smiling as she did. She still couldn't believe how lucky she was. Not only was she his girlfriend now, he'd given her a promise ring with hopes for a long and happy future together. There wasn't much more she could've asked for. She had everything she ever wanted and dreamed of laying in bed with her. "So, how soon should we start moving my stuff in?" she asked as she moved to place a soft kiss on his cheek. She hoped he would say it could be sooner rather than later. She didn't want to spend time apart from him now that they were together. She wanted to get their life together started as soon as possible.

Devoted Werewolf

User Image

girl i wouldn't dare

User Image

Collin was giving into her as she teased that she wasn’t going to be able to wait any longer for him. Collin leaned into her to kiss her again but she beat him to it and kissed him first. He was on cloud nine and it was as if the world around him was melting away as he stood there with her. He was so happy at this point in his life; this was everything that he could have asked for. When Rhett pulled away the look in her eyes told him everything as he followed her back to his bedroom. Their kiss continued more passionate than before and he couldn’t stop, nor did he want to. Collin was quick to help her shed his clothes as well as hers as she pulled him onto the bed and him pulling the blankets up over them to shield them.
                      ---
                      When they were finished Collin was laying on his back with his eyes closed as Rhett and him were both breathing heavy. Her blonde hair was splayed over his bare chest as he fought hard to slow his breathing down. His arm was wrapped around her as she was tangled up in his sheets again and he dragged his fingertips slowly up and down her bare smooth skin. Her voice made him open his eyes to meet with a pair of blue ones and he smiled with a laugh escaping his mouth. ”Tell me when and where and I’ll make sure you get what you want.” he stated with a teasing tone and a wink towards her.

Her lips grazed his cheek and he smiled at the warmth they brought. ”Well I would love to say right now and be done with it. But starting this week dad and I are going to need to start getting the cattle ready for the auction. Although, I’m sure my mom and sisters would not mind at all with helping you with the packing. On my downtime I can get a couple of friends to help me haul everything this way.” He replied as he moved some of her stray blonde hairs out of her face. ”That’s only if you want to move in as soon as possible.” He added.
                      ---
                      That same night Collin and Rhett told his parents and sisters the good news about them finally getting together. And just as he suspected his mom and sisters were so overjoyed they about tackled both of them. Thankfully Collin had Rhett in front of him and kept her steady again. They were both so overjoyed with the amount of happiness and congratulations that went their way it was almost as if the negative of the party was now behind them. His mother had ended up starting to plan a party for the two of them once Rhett was officially moved in. It was going to be as close to planning a wedding that she could get for now.

Over the next week however Collin had started with getting the cattle ready for auction. They had a big herd this year and it was going to take up most of his free time. He knew Rhett would understand because this was how they made their lively hood as ranchers. But the change of her being home at his home, now their home, every night was a complete attitude adjustment. To now be able to come home to someone who you loved and a home cooked meal almost every night was a big change for him. But one that he accepted with open arms. Some small items they had in the bachelor pad, but not a couples pad. He was able to take what time he could take away and help her with what they could fit in his truck and haul by itself. The trip to the city wasn’t far, but a boring ride indeed. He was enjoying having Rhett in his bed every night had helped him sleep better. One because they couldn’t keep their paws off of each other, but just having her warm body next to him and not a cold spot soothed him to sleep. He woke up refreshed and ready to start a new day. Breakfast was always had with her, he came home for lunch when she was home and not busy at work, and dinner was always them together. Whether home cooked or leftovers or even take out. Just spending time with her was something he craved.

By the time the first week had passed and the second came about, Collin’s work load was finally starting to die down. Which his father and mom planned on purpose for his and Rhett’s shindig as what she called it. Currently, Collin was helping his dad with finishing up the day’s work before the party was to start. Collin had drove up to his parent’s house and got out to see Rhett and his sisters out on the porch putting up decorations. He needed a shower but he wanted to go and see his sweetie first before anything. He took the front porch steps two at a time to see her putting up streamers or something on the banisters. She was standing on a step stool and he came over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. ”Hey baby.” He cooed giving her a light hug to try and not get her all sweaty. His sisters started to make kissing noises and cooed in the background, but he ignored as he looked down at the love of his life with a smile on his face.

(( OOC: I figured we could have them enjoy the party and such with both of their families, including some drinking, playing games, and enjoying the stars when the police barge in? I hope this is okay? ))

i'd break'em all down

Ms_VIX3N's Fangirl

Snarky Loser

User Image

Rhett couldn't help but let out a laugh at Collin's response to her playful joking. She enjoyed that nothing had really changed between them when they went from just being friends to being in a romantic relationship together. It wasn't like much had changed between them in the first place. "I'll be sure to let you know when I'm ready to go again," she responded with a smile as she looked into his hazel eyes, giggling as he winked at her. When he began to give his answer to her last question, she listened and nodded his head. She completely understood and just gave him another smile, which only grew as he moved the hair from her face. He almost too sweet sometimes but she loved it. She loved how affectionate he was with her. It made her feel wanted. She was just about to say something when he added that everything he said could be done but only if she wanted to move in with him as soon as possible. "Of course I do. I want to get our life together started as soon as we can, Collin. We've waited long enough," she said as she moved to place a kiss on his lips. It was the truth. They had waited long enough to start their life together and she was done with taking it slow or wasting her time. This was what she wanted and there was no denying that now. It wasn't like she would want to anyway. This was all she wanted and she finally had it with the ring to prove it. She hoped that someday soon it would be an engagement ring and hopefully a wedding ring in the future.

Later that day, Rhett found herself in Collin's parents home for dinner and over the course of the night, they spilled the beans about their relationship. Needless to say, she was right about all the screaming and hugging. Well, the hugging was more like tackling but thankfully, Collin had been there to steady her again. With everything happening and how great it was, it was like the awful thing that had happened at the party was washed away. The dark thoughts and memories were pushed aside and replaced with happiness and joy. And like Collin said, his mother immediately began to plan a party for them but it would happen after she was fully moved in with Collin. She thought it was sweet that his mother wanted to throw a party just because they had finally gotten together. It really did show how much his family really did love her and care about her. She was sure his mother would not have planned a huge party just to celebrate Collin being with just any girl. It made her feel special. It filled her heart with such warmth and happiness. It was unlike anything else she had experienced before.

-------------

Over the course of the next week, Rhett spent most of her time commuting back and forth to pack her things with his mother and sisters along with doing things at her bakery. It was hard but to her, it was so worth it. She didn't care that she'd be giving up the apartment she loved because in the end, she was getting to live with the man of her dreams. She knew it made him happy as well by the way he just took everything in stride. She knew it was a big adjustment for him just like it was for her. He was going from living in a bachelor pad to living with her, his girlfriend, in such a short amount of time. Most guys would've protested a little about some things but he never did. Getting to wake up and fall asleep beside each other was something she knew they both enjoyed, just like being intimate with each other every night. She liked being able to cuddle up with him instead of a pillow like she had before and she could tell that sleeping beside her was helping. Having breakfast with her every morning was also helping him as well. Eating almost every meal with him was something she loved doing. The only meal she missed with him was lunch but that was only on the occasions that she was working. Other than that, they spent as much time together as they could with how busy both of them were.

-------------

One week turned into two and now Rhett found herself standing on step stool on his parents porch putting up decorations with his sisters. It was the night of the party his mother had planned and there was a lot to get done before the guests started arriving. She was excited that she was going to get to see both her parents and grandparents that night. Just as she was about to start putting up more streamers and whatnot, her eyes caught sight of Collin making his way up to her and she couldn't help but let a smile come over her lips. Her smile only grew when she felt the kiss he placed upon cheek and the soft hug he gave her. She knew it was because he was worried about getting his sweat all over her but she could care less. Though before she could fully turn her attention to her boyfriend, she made a motion to silence Jasi and Michelle's mocking of Collin, which only made the girls laugh as they went about putting up more decorations. She knew they didn't mean anything by it and she thought it was cute but at the moment, she just wanted to focus on Collin.

"Hey, I've missed you," Rhett said softly as she got down off the step stool and moved to give him an actual hug. His sweat didn't bother her and it never would. After a moment or so, she pulled back and looked up into his beautiful hazel eyes. Maybe the girls sensed that Rhett and Collin needed a few moments alone because soon enough, they were heading back into the house, mentioning something about needing a break. Now that they were alone, she pressed her lips against his to give him a soft kiss. "I hope you plan on showering before the party and changing into some clean clothes," she mentioned with a laugh as she looked him over. He really was drenched in sweat but she didn't mind. It was something she had gotten used to over the years. She knew it was something that was never going to change and she didn't want it to. "I'm so excited for the party. I can't wait to see everyone and finally get to celebrate us starting our life together," she said as she pressed another kiss to his lips. It was the truth. This was as close as she was going to get to an engagement party or a wedding any time soon. That was one thing she didn't want to rush him into. She wanted to let him ask her to marry him when he felt it was the right time. She was content just being his girlfriend for the time being.

The two lovebirds spent some more alone time together before Collin had to leave to go get ready for the party and Rhett waved him off as he drove away. The girls came back out and they finished getting the decorations put up with the help of his mother and father. Once they were finished, she made her way into the house with his family to get ready for the party herself. She knew she could've gone back to the house she was now sharing with Collin to get ready but his sisters had asked her to get ready with them. She knew Collin wouldn't mind. He never did. He liked that she enjoyed spending time with his family even when he wasn't there. While his sisters were in their rooms getting ready, she made her way to the bathroom to take shower to wash away all the sweat she had gotten on her. It didn't take her long to shed her clothes and turn on the water before moving into the shower, letting the hot water wash over her. As she stood in the shower, she did her to ignore the constant feeling of nausea she was experiencing. She just chalked it up to being over excited about everything so she didn't think much of it. She didn't think it could possibly be because of anything else.

A few hours later, Rhett found herself straightening her dress as she stood next to Collin at the party. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. Her grandparents, Phillip and Geraldine, were chitchatting with Collin's parents about the cattle auction while her parents, Clifford and Annette, were making their way over. "I can't believe it took you two so long to finally get together,"" her mother said with a smile as she got close enough to them. Her mothers comment was enough to make Rhett's cheeks flush with color and she just laughed. "We always knew you would end together. It was plain to see even when you were children," her father mentioned as he looked at the two of them. Knowing her parents were happy that they were finally together made Rhett ecstatic. It was just a great feeling that everyone that was there was happy for them. "I wish it had been that obvious for me. I wouldn't have wasted so much time on those other guys," Rhett said with a giggle as she took Collin's hand in her own, intertwining their fingers as she did. It was then that her mother saw the ring on her finger and let the most excited squeal she'd ever heard. Before her mother could say anything, Rhett just shook her head and laughed. "No, Mom, it's not an engagement. It's a promise ring," she stated as a smile graced her lips. Her mother seemed satisfied with the answer and decided not to press the issue, which was relieving for Rhett. Again, she didn't want to rush Collin into that.

Over time, they'd played some party games with the guests and had even done some dancing along with stargazing as the night went on. Rhett had always dancing with Collin but she loved it more so now because they were in a relationship. He would hold her closer to him and whisper sweet things to her as they danced together. She knew plenty of pictures of them had been snapped by their parents and her grandparents over the night but she didn't mind. She wanted to remember this night for the rest of her life. It was like all the awful things that had happened were forgotten. Her bruises had faded away and her memories of that night were put away and replaced with the happier memories of everything that had happened since then. She had so much to be happy about and thankful for. It felt like nothing in the world could go wrong or ruin this night for them. She didn't know how wrong she was.

Everything came crashing down around them as the police and sheriff barged into the party and said that Collin was under arrest. Her eyes widened as she watched everything happen and dropped the glass she was holding. Tears began to stream down her cheeks as she screamed and tried to get to Collin as he was cuffed and taken away but her grandfather grabbed her before she could, holding her tight as she cried. "No, please, let me go," she pleaded through her tears as she struggled against her grandfathers grip but he didn't let go. She watched as Collin's parents ran out the door after the police along with his sisters, telling her that they were going to see what was going on. Finally, her grandfather let her go and she looked around the room to see everyone staring at her. She didn't care though. She ran outside after everyone else but by the time she got onto the porch, the police were driving away with Collin, his family following close behind in their vehicle, and all she could see was him looking back at her briefly. In those moments, she felt her heart shatter into a million pieces. She couldn't believe this was happening.

As everyone began to leave, Rhett found her parents and moved to wrap her arms around her father, sobbing into his chest as she held onto him. "Daddy, you have to do something. You have to help Collin, please," she said softly as she looked up into his eyes as he moved to wipe the tears from her cheeks. "I'll go see what I can do. I have to figure out what he's been charged with and go from there. With any luck, I can hopefully at least make sure he doesn't spend the night in jail," he replied as he placed a kiss on her forehead. Her mother had already made her way out to the car but had stopped to tell Rhett she loved her and that everything would be okay. "How about we drop you off at the house? You can wait there until we find something out or Collin gets released," her father said with a smile as he moved the hair from her face. All Rhett could do was just nod her head and follow her father out to the car. She wanted desperately to go down to the police station with him but she knew he would've offered to take her if he thought it was a good idea. Obviously, it wasn't. There were enough of them already there and if Collin was released that night, she wanted to be home waiting for him.

It didn't take long for Rhett's parents to drop her off at the house. They waited for her to get inside before they drove off in the direction of the police station. Much like the night of the birthday party, she found herself sitting alone on the couch in the living room crying her eyes out. This night was different though. She could only hope that Collin was going to come home and she would just have to wait to see if he was going to walk through that door. She didn't want to fall asleep in their bed without him. There was a nagging voice in the back of her head that was telling her she knew why he'd been arrested. She just knew it had something to do with that night. She couldn't think of any other reason the police would burst into his parents house and arrest him in front of a room full of people. She still couldn't believe this was happening. It was like the future they were planning together was being ripped away from them and the only thing she had to remember it was the rose gold promise ring he'd given her. It was the only thing keeping her from going completely off the rails.

ooc:: i hope this was okay and not too long. c:

Devoted Werewolf

User Image

girl i wouldn't dare

User Image

Rhett engulfed him into a bigger hug and he smiled as his arms wrapped around her as well. "I've missed you too." He replied as she looked up at him as the girls walked inside and Rhett planted a kiss, he more than welcomed it as he kissed her back. "You like when I'm all sweaty.." He teased softly to her as he ran his thumb lightly across her bottom lip.

He smiled at how excited she was about the party tonight and celebrating their life together. The amount of intimate moments he got from her never ceased to amaze him. Her kisses were soft and warm. He knew she was so excited because of this being closer to an engagement party that they were going to get. It wasn't like he wasn't going to pop that question to her, he just wanted time. She deserved the absolute best and he was going to give it to her. This was the time that family was going to be around all together along with their friends. Tonight would be a perfect, but something told him to hold off. "Everyone is going to freak." He said with a smile and kissed her again. "I'm going to head to the house and get ready, okay?" He stated and then kissed her again before leaving to finish up some more work before getting to his house to get ready.

He was quick in the shower as he bathed away all of the sweat and grime from the days work. A hot shower never felt so good. By the time he had stepped out Collin wrapped a towel around his waist and started to fix his hair by getting it dried and styled to where it had it's usual floppyiness to it. When he was done Collin got dressed into a pair of clean boxer briefs and then pulled on a pair of clean jeans and a plain black v-neck tee shirt. Collin fished on a pair of socks and then his boots before slipping on a black and white plaid shirt leaving it buttoned open. He sprayed his cologne that Rhett got him before making his way to his parents house.

Upon arriving to the house his mom started to make him get things together. Basically he was a performing monkey as she finished getting ready along with the girls. He didn't mind, he was used to being the subject of the women of his family being minions. His dad included. But both males didn't mind as they ran around the house finishing up the heavy loads of decorations and chores that were left. Over the next few hours Collin had Rhett at his side as they said their hellos to everyone. When her parents came up to them he smiled widely at their congratulations and their statements. It was like everyone thought it was about damn time that they were together. "Thanks you guys, I think I always knew she was the one for me, just never knew how to go about it." Collin replied with a smile as he looked down to Rhett as she intertwined their fingers. Her mother squealing just made him smile bigger, if only she could see the engagement ring he picked out.

As the rest of the night went on, Collin's sisters had Rhett and her mother preoccupied on purpose so he could talk to her father, Clifford. "Mr. Montgomery, I need to ask you something important." He stated and the two men pulled away from the crowd where there wasn't a lot of peering eyes and ears. "What is it son?" He asked and at the mentioning of son just gave him all of the courage he needed. Collin smiled as a blush rushed to his cheeks before speaking. "It's about Rhett, I want your permission to marry your daughter... I know we may be rushing things, but sir, there is no other person on this earth that I want to marry more than her. I've always known she was the one for me. I just want your blessing.." He stated with the most serious tone he could have as he stared at her fathers identical blue eyes. Her father smiled so big he wasn't sure if he had seen it before in his entire life and hugged Collin. Collin embraced him before they pulled away and he gave him his blessing. "I meant what I had said earlier, I knew you two would be together in the end." He replied.

When the two were done, Collin went back to Rhett's side and continued on having fun with their guests and her. They danced, played games, drank and danced some more. This was just as different than at Johnathan's place. Their dancing there was all in good fun and puppy love, there had been so much more added in over the last couple of weeks with touching, kissing, and expressing their love for one another. Even with just dancing so close together felt just as intimate as making love to her. Collin was caught up in the feeling of it all when there was a loud banging on the door coming from inside. Collin turned to see his dad open the door to reveal officers at the door. There was no way there was a noise complaint, what the hell was going on. Deep down, he knew. They were talking with his dad as Collin looked on through the sliding glass door and his dad's green eyes turned to Collin in horror. They were here for him.

The officers came towards the sliding doors and Collin instinctivly put Rhett behind him as eyes started to turn towards the men in blue come towards Collin. "Collin Ramsey, we have a warrant for your arrest, you're gonna need to come with us." One stated and Collin didn't fight it. He knew why. The sound of a glass dropping made him turn his head to Rhett, but before he could do anything, he was ripped away from her grasp and placed in handcuffs. Everything around them froze as her grandfather grabbed her and Collin was pulled away. The look in her eyes and her cries broke his heart. This was all of his fault. The pain she was feeling, this was his doing. Collin's head hung low as people stared and watched them leave. He was put into the cruiser and was able to wallow in the silence. The sound of the front door slamming he turned just at the cruiser started to drive away to see a mess of blonde hair. His heart broke again as she watched them drive away.

Behind the scenes his parents and hers made their way to the station to see what was going on. His sisters cleaned up the house after all the commotion before making their way to their home to be with Rhett. As much as she may have wanted silence, they meant well. Not wanting her to be alone at a time like this and to be able to give her comforting words and to just be there to listen. No one knew of what happened that night besides the few who were at the party. Collin never told his parents or his sisters. He didn't want them to look at Rhett like that, and the fact that he wasn't able to stop it. This was all backfiring on him again. His anger against Adrian got him in this mess. He never listened to the cop read him his rights, he knew what his rights were. He needed a lawyer, but the predicament was her father was a lawyer, but did he tell him? Did Collin dare to utter what happened to his baby girl and what Collin let happen?

Collin wasn't at the station long before their parents showed up. He was thankful to see them, but felt ashamed. The Ramsey's were known in town for being upstanding citizens, and to see the golden boy in jail was going to be an uproar. Collin was guided with Clifford to an interogation room to await for a detective. At that moment Clifford sat next to him and started to question what had happened. Collin hesitated, but it spewed out. He couldn't keep something like that from him. It would just make it worse.
                      "We had gone to a party, had fun spending time together, at some point, she walked out of the barn to get her water from the truck. I should have went with her, none of this would have happened... A guy I went to school with followed her, she told me she tried to get into the truck quickly because he gave her the creeps. I didn't know he was outside, he was supposed to leave. Anyways, he took advantage of her, thankfully Rhett was able to get away from him, but he busted her lip, left bruises all over her, and she wouldn't stop crying. I got angry.. I let that happen to her, I lost control and searched for him. I wouldn't have been stupid and done what I did, but he just said that she was asking for it. Like it was okay that he took advantage of her, and I lost it.." He stated softly tears falling from his face angry and sad that he was having to replay all of that over again.

Clifford listened intently and he could see tears forming. "Collin, none of this is your fault. We'll get this sorted out, okay?" He stated and patted his shoulder as a detective walked in with a file in his hands. He sat down from across Collin and started to interrogate him. Clifford answered for him acting as his attorney and of course the detective didn't like it. Come to find out, Collin had done a lot more damage than he originally thought. He had put Adrian in the hospital for well over a week with several broken ribs, the right side of his face fractured, nose broken, two swollen eyes that he couldn't see out of for four days, and many bruises and some internal bleeding. There was a video he showed of them fighting, but it was from someone who was way in the back so there was no evidence of what was said during the fight. It just showed Collin going berzerk for no reason. Charges were being pressed from Adrian's parents while he was out of it, but apparantly Adrian agreed to it. Which he had every right to. A $10,000.00 bond was put on him to be released first thing in the morning. He was having to spend the night in jail either way.

He knew his parents would be able to get the money together for the bond. But the charges going against him were a doozy. He was looking at 5-10 years of jail time for aggravated assault. Collin wasn't able to breathe all of a sudden when the detective looked entertained as he left them there alone. Collin cried. How could he have done all of this. "He's just trying to scare you, with the witnesses you have that heard what was said that can contradict that video, you're looking at no more than 2 years. And that is worst case scenario." Collin sighed out. Everything ached again. "We'll get you out of this..I promise.." He stated before an officer came in and announced that his bail had been posted, but it wouldn't go through till eight in the morning. Collin was lead to an empty cell for the remaining of the night.

---

The next morning the slamming of the jail cell door was the sound that woke him from his light slumber. It felt as if he was only asleep for twenty minutes at most. The jail cell was cold and hard, he could only think of Rhett all night to try and keep him warm. He wondered how she was doing, how she was sleeping. Collin was lead to the front of the station to see his dad and Clifford. He was thankful Rhett didn't join them. He wanted to see her and tell her what had happened. To just be wrapped in her embrace and never let go. The ride to the house wasn't long as they dropped him off at the house, but not before letting him know that breakfast would be served at his parents house around eleven in the morning to start preparing for court over the next month. Collin nodded his head and then made his way inside.

The house was quiet and he didn't see Rhett in the living room. He hoped to God she was in his room. He took off his boots and pulled off the plaid shirt and threw it on the couch before making his way to his room. He climbed into bed next to her sleeping form and just cuddled her and burying his face into her to smell her scent and envelope her warmth. "I'm so sorry Rhett.." He whispered as she started to stir awake. "I've ruined everything." He continued.

i'd break'em all down

Ms_VIX3N's Fangirl

Snarky Loser

User Image

Rhett spent most of the night in the company of Collin's younger sisters and even though she wanted nothing more than to be alone to wait for Collin, she appreciated their presence and comfort. She didn't tell them why she thought Collin may have been arrested. She didn't want to see the looks on their faces and she was scared they would blame her for what was happening to their brother. He was like the golden boy of their small town and his need to protect her at all costs had just possibly ruined his life. His family was known for always being upstanding citizens and never getting into too much trouble. She wasn't sure how much trouble Collin was in for what he'd done. The police wouldn't have barged in like that and ripped him away from her the way they had if it was just some small infraction that he had committed against Adrian. No, this meant that he had more than likely done substantial damage to Adrian on the night of Jonathan's party and the police had evidence of what had transpired between to the two young men.

The girls had left before it got too late, leaving Rhett alone again. She just sat in the living room for a while and cried her eyes out again. As it got later and later, she had a feeling that Collin wasn't coming home that night and it was only confirmed when her father called her to say just that. He also informed her of the charges be levied against Collin and how bad things could be. Though, her father sounded confident with the evidence he had that he could possibly make sure Collin didn't spend too much time away from her. He wouldn't answer her questions about how much time Collin could possibly spend behind bars or how badly he'd actually hurt Adrian. That told her all she needed to know. If it wasn't too bad, her father would've had no qualms in telling her but she knew he was trying to spare her feelings for the time being. Before they got off the phone, he made sure to tell that Collin's parents did not in any way blame her for what was happening and that he was sorry it ever happened. She hated knowing that both her parents and his parents knew what happened but she knew it was for the best. She just hoped it wouldn't make them look differently at her.

Rhett was dreading having to sleep in their bed alone but she couldn't sleep on the couch. No matter how much it hurt, she knew she wanted to sleep in their bed and so with that in mind, she made her way to the bedroom. Once she was there, she took off her party clothes, leaving them in a pile on the floor, and climbed into bed. She pulled the blankets over herself and just laid there for a while staring out the window at the night sky. She was just so worried about Collin. She was wondering how he was doing and if he was okay. She hoped nothing too bad was happening to him and that it hopefully wouldn't take too long for him to be released in the morning. Her father had mentioned that Collin's parents had posted his bail but that it wouldn't go through until the early morning. She hoped it hadn't costed them a whole lot of money but she knew his parents would've paid whatever they had to if it meant that their son wouldn't spend more than one night in jail. Though, she also knew they would've preferred that he never spend a night in jail in the first place and she would've preferred that as well.

Some time over the course of the night, Rhett managed to fall asleep but it wasn't the most restful nights sleep she'd ever gotten. She spent most of the night tossing and turning while occasionally waking up just to see an empty space beside her on the bed where Collin was supposed to be. Every time that happened, it broke her heart all over again and she had to hold back tears as she forced herself to go back to sleep. It wasn't too long after one of those moments that she felt weight on the bed beside her and it caused her to stir awake from her light slumber, hearing a familiar voice. Her sleepy eyes fluttered open and she rolled over to see a mess of blonde hair on the pillow beside her. Immediately, she wrapped her arms around him and held him close to her while showering him in kisses. As she did, tears began to roll down her cheeks and she just looked into his eyes, shaking her head at his words. "No, no, no. You didn't ruin anything, Collin. Don't say that," she whispered softly against his lips before she placed another kiss upon them. Hearing him say that broke her heart all over again. She didn't want him to think he ruined anything and that this was his fault. Well, it kind of was but he was only doing what he had to. In her mind, Adrian got what he deserved and Collin shouldn't even be in trouble for what happened but she knew that's not how the real world worked.

As they laid together in bed, Rhett moved to rest one of her hands against his cheek as she looked into his hazel eyes. She was so happy he was home but she felt horrible that he'd spent the night in a cold jail cell because of her. She felt like it was her fault but she wouldn't say that to Collin. She knew she shouldn't have drank so much and she knew she shouldn't have gone out to the truck by herself. She could've asked Collin to go with her but she didn't. There were plenty of things she could've done that she didn't and she knew that. She was sure that Collin knew that as well. Everyone who knew what happened probably knew that. She knew there were probably people who blamed her for what happened to her and she knew she would probably hear it more than once at the trial when everything was brought to light. Her father had already expressed to her that he intended to use it as part of his strategy to get Collin in the least amount of trouble possible and she agreed. She knew it was their best shot at making sure nothing too bad happened to him. It just didn't help with the guilt and the shame she was feeling and would continue to feel.

A little time passed and just as she was about to say something to him, Rhett heard her phone's text notification go off and she placed a kiss on Collin's lips before she moved to pick up her phone. She quickly unlocked the screen and read the message, letting out a sigh as she did. It was a text from her father informing her that breakfast was being had at Collin's parents and to be there by 11. He also mentioned that Collin already knew but that he wanted to make sure she knew as well. Apparently her presence was needed as well. She didn't know if she was ready to face everyone now that they knew what happened to her but she would do what was being asked of her. "Well, lets get up and get ready for breakfast. We don't have much time," she stated as she pushed herself off the bed and pulled Collin with her. She wasn't giving him much of a choice as she pulled him into the bathroom that adjoined their bedroom and began to take off his clothes, giving him soft kisses as she did. It didn't take too much longer before she was shedding her own clothes and getting into the shower with him. She was going to make up for him having to spend the night away from her.

After about an hour or so both Rhett and Collin were out of the shower and getting ready for breakfast with their families. She was nervous and she knew it was showing. There wasn't much she could do about it at the moment. Finding an outfit to put on wasn't too hard for her and it didn't take her too long to get dressed and do her hair. Even though she knew she didn't need it, she still decided to put on some light makeup. It was mostly just to make herself feel better. Taking a deep breath, she looked over at Collin and gave him a smile. "So, how do I look?" she asked with a laugh as she looked him over, smiling more as she did. "You look pretty good," she said while moving closer to him and placing a kiss on his cheek. She knew things were going to be a little awkward but it was too be expected. Neither of them had ever been through something like this before and it was something she had never expected she would be a part of. This wasn't how she thought their life together would be starting. She had imagined everything but something like this happening. A part of her did wish that he would've been able to control his temper. If he had, they wouldn't be in this mess.

Rhett pushed thoughts like that out of her mind as she took a hold of his hand, lacing their fingers together, and began to lead him out of the bedroom. As they passed by the room that used to hers, she suddenly remembered what was in there and she let go of his hand to go retrieve it. She wasn't gone from his side for too long and when she did reappear, it was with the clothes she had been wearing that awful night. She knew Collin might not be too happy that she'd kept them but maybe those clothes could help him in some way. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you I kept them..." she whispered softly as she took his hand again and began to lead him out of the house again. There was something else she needed to tell him but she didn't know how. She just knew she had to tell him and all she could hope for was that he wouldn't freak out or get mad at her. To prepare herself for what she was about to say she took a deep breath and gave his hand a gentle squeeze to get his attention. "Also, I, uh, I took pictures of the bruises and stuff when I was home waiting for you... I just... I thought if anything happened... they might help..." she confessed as she looked up into his eyes as they walked toward his parents house. Her heart was racing as she told him and she just hoped he would understand.

When they finally got up to his parents house, Rhett let go of his hand and opened the door before walking inside. Instantly, she felt everyone's eyes on her and her cheeks flushed with color. Her heart was racing again and her breathing a little off. She could see how they were looking at her and seeing those looks on their faces was almost too much for her. She hated knowing that they knew what happened to her, especially their parents. Even as his mother came over and hugged her tight, telling her how much they all loved her and how sorry they were, she stood there in frozen silence. She knew his mother meant every word she said and she knew how much everyone loved her but it didn't help the way she was feeling. She just wanted to bolt out the door and run back to the safety of the house she shared with Collin. Maybe her mother sensed that because before she could even do anything, she came over and guided her to a seat at the table by her father. Her mother whispered for her to calm down and just relax but that was easier said than done.

Once everyone was seated at the table and breakfast was being served, Rhett watched as her father shifted in his chair and cleared his throat while briefly looking at Collin's father, who nodded his head. She wondered what was about to happen and it was making her nervous all over again. "Collin and Rhett, we've come to a decision and we think it would be best if you two got married. That way there's no debate on what to do with his belongings or house in case he does have to spend time behind bars," her father stated as he looked at the both of them. Immediately, she began to look around the table at everyone before her eyes landed on Collin. She knew protesting wasn't going to do any good just like she knew their parents were right. She knew it wasn't the way either of them imagined getting engaged or getting married but there was a very real possibility that he could go to prison or jail for longer than either of them wanted him to. The last thing she would want was to get married to him while he was incarcerated. She'd rather marry him now and be his wife before something like that happened. Though, hopefully Colin would still get to propose to her properly.

While everyone else was eating their breakfast, Rhett was just shuffling the food around on her plate. The nausea was back and she was trying her hardest to fight the feeling but it was becoming too much for her. Without so much as a word to anyone, she quickly got up from her seat and ran to the bathroom. She immediately began to throw up everything she had tried to eat or drink. She was trying to convince herself it was just nerves but she normally never threw up. It just wasn't something she did all that often. When she was sure she was finished heaving everything up, she washed her mouth and flushed the toilet before making her way back to the table. Everyone was staring at her and she just tried to shrug it off. "It's... It's just nerves. It's no big deal," she said but it sounded more like she was trying to convince herself that it was because of that. She watched as Collin's mother shook her head and looked at her son. "You should take her to the drugstore. You need to buy one of those tests. Just to be sure because she was doing this all day yesterday," his mother stated matter of factly. That was something she hadn't told Collin and she honestly didn't think anyone had really noticed but apparently his mother had.

Neither her or Collin protested what his mother said and soon they found themselves at the drugstore looking at pregnancy tests. A sigh came from her lips as she looked over them again before just grabbing one and looking at Collin. "Lets just get this one. I can't stand here much longer. If I do, I might start barfing again," she said softly as she tried to give him the best smile she could. Nothing was going the way she thought it would. Her boyfriend was being charged with assault, their parents wanted them to marry quickly. and now they were buying a pregnancy test. It was enough to make the most optimistic person become a little more sarcastic and pessimistic. She was trying her best not to let that happen. She knew it wouldn't help Collin at all and she didn't want to upset him or make things harder on him. "Come on. We should hurry up and get back before everyone starts blowing up our phones." With that, she took his hand and headed for the cash register. Thankfully, it was just some old lady ringing them up and not someone either of them knew. When the total came up, Rhett didn't give Collin a chance to pay before she handed over the money and collected the change along with the receipt. She just wanted to get this over with.

The ride back to his parents house was quiet and when they pulled up to the house, Rhett leaned over the center console to place a kiss on Collin's cheek. "We better get inside so I can pee on this stick," she said with a laugh as she looked into his eyes. She hoped her joke might cheer him up a little. She gave him a smile before she got out of the car and waited for him, letting him lead them back inside this time. She let go of his hand once they were inside and she wandered off to the bathroom again. It didn't take her too long to do what she needed to do. What felt like it took forever was the three minutes it would take for the results to show up. As she waited, she began to look through things on her phone and came upon something she had no idea was even there. It was video but there was only audio because it was recorded while her phone was in her pocket. As she listened, her eyes widened and she almost dropped her phone. It was a recording taken during Adrian's assault on her. When the video was over, she looked at the time on her phone and realized it was time to look at the test on the counter. Her eyes widened more as she looked down to see two pink lines. She knew what that meant.

Carrying the test and her phone in one hand, Rhett made her way out of the bathroom and walked over to Collin to show him the test. He needed to see it before anyone else. "I... I'm pregnant, Collin," she said softly as she looked into his eyes with a smile plastered on her pretty face. It was hard for her to hide how excited she was. Though at the same time, she was nervous as hell. The thought of being pregnant, giving birth, and raising their child while Collin was behind bars scared the living hell out of her. Behind them, she could hear the excited voices of their parents and his sisters. This was about the happiest news they were going to get for a while and she felt bad because she was about to ruin it. With that in mind, she turned to her father and handed him her phone. "There's something on here that you need to hear," she let out nervously as she watched him play the video. As her crying voice and Adrian's filled the room, she watched the looks on everyone's faces change as they listened. Instinctively, Rhett held onto Collin's hand tight because she knew it would be hard for him to hear her like that and to know exactly what happened to her that night at the party.

Devoted Werewolf

User Image

girl i wouldn't dare

User Image

Rhett wrapped her arms around him and he just buried his face into her as if he would get lost in her and never come back up. It didn't last long when she made their eyes connect and tears started to fall down her already puffy cheeks. She had been crying all night long. She disregarded his statement saying that he didn't ruin anything, he wanted to believe her, but he knew it wasn't true. He had. He had let his anger get the best of him and it brought them to this predicament now. Her kisses drowned out his thoughts.

Their eyes connected again, each of them tired in their own way. Time passed on it seemed like too long. He was comfortable for once and his body felt heavy. Like he couldn't hold himself up and he was just weighing the bed down. His eyelids were becoming heavy as they slowly started to close again until Rhett's phone had gone off. He moved to where she was able to grab the phone without any hassle and tried to get comfortable again. "I forgot about meeting them.." Collin muttered with a sigh as he rubbed his tired hazel eyes.

The fact that he would have to face their parents and his actions didn't terrify him. But the judging was going to. How would they look at him the same? He felt movement from the bed and looked to see Rhett pulling him to the bathroom. Collin obeyed her and followed allowing her to undress him. He got lost again in her touch and kisses as they both stepped into the shower letting the warm water hit the both of them. They shared another intimate moment together and eventually using all the hot water. After an hour Collin was getting ready along with Rhett. He was pulling on a pair of jeans then a blue long sleeved shirt. He had already had his shoes on when Rhett turned and looked to him with a smile.
                      "Amazing as always love." He replied with a smile spraying cologne on and running his fingers through his hair. Her tender kiss against his cheek brought a smile to his face at her compliment. He knew she was trying to make him smile and that things were going to be okay. But this was really ******** with his head and he just wasn't so sure.

Collin followed her out of his bedroom not paying much attention as she left to her old room. He was looking for his wallet. When he found it Rhett had emerged from her old room as he was slipping his phone and wallet into his pocket. The look on her face made his face turn into a quizzical look and then he could see the clothes in her hands. They were the same ones from that night. He shook his head. "There's no need to apologize.." He replied to her and took the clothes and placed them into a bag to take to her father. As much as he wanted to take them and throw them away. Anything would help him with his case. Her hand encased his own and a gentle squeeze made him pull his attention to her as she confessed what else she had done. He smiled warmly at her and kissed her deeply. "You were just looking out for me on the back end.. I understand why Rhett, you don't ever have to apologize to me." He stated softly.

The small drive to his parents house wasn't much, they had made it just in time to see everyone there. He noticed Rhett's hesitation and he placed his hands on her shoulders to calm her down some and that was when their moms came and hugged them. His mom hugged him tight and gave him an encouraging smile as they were guided to the breakfast table. His sisters were seated as well with their parents. Breakfast was served thanks to his and Rhett's mom as her father voiced on his opionion on what to do. Collin's eyes locked with Clifford before Rhett's landed on his own. His gaze shifted towards her and he squeezed her hand for encouragement. This wasn't the way that he wanted to do it. He looked back to his food not arguing with her father. It was hard for him to concentrate to try and even fathom eating, he just wasn't in the mood.

Suddenly Rhett shot up and bolted for the bathroom. He stood up alarmed and then went towards the bathroom. "Rhett.." He called out softly to her to make sure she was okay. But the sounds of her puking everything was his answer. He grimaced not sure of what was wrong. Did her being in this situation literally make her sick? Collin pushed his hair away from his face and walked back towards the table ignoring the looks. He was stuck in his own head for the moment. Rhett reappeared and blamed it on her nerves. He could have chocked it up to that until his mom spoke up. He looked to his mom's glowing green eyes. Tests? Could Rhett be pregnant? It could have been possible. Most the time they were too focused on the moment to even fathom grabbing a condom.

However, after breakfast they were at the local convient store and looking at the different boxes of pregnancy tests there were. Did it really matter if one was a bluetooth? He held one in his hand reading the back of the box as Rhett was picking out the one she needed. It was a quick trip there and back to his parents house. He had stayed quiet most the way back and only lightly smiled at Rhett's teasing. If she was pregnant, he was leaving her high and dry with a kid to raise on her own. How could he become this piece of trash? Collin was mostly stuck in his own head as he waited in the living room for her to come out of the bathroom. Everyone else seemed so excited even in the situation they were in. Was he supposed to be the same? Don't get him wrong, he was excited to become a dad, marry Rhett, and start a family. Didn't matter what order it was going to be in. He loved her. Either way, his happiness was always going to get ripped away from him.

The door opened and Collin shot out of his chair and met her halfway in the living room. A smile was spread across her face and it was contagious. He let the smile tug on his cheeks when she spoke what he wanted to hear. She was pregnant! "Y-you're pregnant?! I'm going to be a dad!" He was estatic over the news and picked her up into his arms as everyone in the background voiced their excitedness as well. Collin hugged Rhett close to him and sat her back down and kissed her again. Just then, there was something else. He watched as she handed the phone to her father and then it started to play. That night. Everything that happened. It felt as if the breath had just gotten knocked out of him. The way Adrian spoke to her, the tone he used made him sick. If Collin could turn back time, he would do it all over again. In a heartbeat. He kissed Rhett's hand holding his as if to reassure her he was okay.

i'd break'em all down

Ms_VIX3N's Fangirl

Snarky Loser

User Image

Rhett was so happy when she saw the smile take over Collin's face and heard the excitement in his voice when he found out he was going to be a father. For a moment, she forgot about everything else and just focused on how happy everyone was in that moment. Their parents were hugging and his sisters were almost jumping for joy. It was everything she hoped would happen when she became pregnant and announced it to their families. Before she could say or do anything else, Collin had picked her up in his strong arms and just held her close. She wrapped her arms around him and held herself as close to him as she could before he set her back down, placing a kiss on her lips as he did. She returned the kiss and looked up into his eyes as they stood there in each others arms. She knew everything was happening completely out of order but she didn't care. They were going to have a child together and they were going to be getting married soon. It didn't matter to her now the reasons behind everything. All that mattered to her was that it was happening. This was the best thing that was going to happen to them for a long time.

The excitement and joy faded from everyone's faces and voices as the video played it out in its entirety. Rhett's eyes just looked around the room at everyone as she felt Collin place the kiss on the back of her hand. Her mother was in tears and her father looked as though he could just crush her phone in his hand without a second thought. Jasmine and Michelle were just standing there in frozen silence while his parents looked as though they were going to be sick. She felt horrible for doing this to them but this was something she thought they all needed to hear and know. That way there would never be any doubt about what she said happened or what she went through. Though, it wasn't like that she thought they would ever doubt her story or anything like that. She just wanted for everything to be out in the open between them before everything was going to come out at the trial. She figured it would be better for them to hear in their home as opposed to hearing it in a crowded courtroom. They were family now, after all.

When the video was over, her father took a deep breath to steady his nerves as he turned to look at Rhett while handing her phone back to her. She took it from him and slipped into her pocket with her free hand. She could see how hurt he was and how desperately he was trying to keep it together. "I'm going to need to copy of that, sweetie, and those pictures you mentioned last night," Clifford said as he looked into his daughters eyes. From the looks on everyone's face, she could tell they also knew about the pictures as well. It was better that they knew everything now or at least she thought so. "I'll send you some later, Daddy," she said softly as her voice began to break. She knew what was coming and she couldn't stop it. "I'm so sorry... I... I should've been smarter... I shouldn't have drank so much. I shouldn't have gone by myself... I should've been stronger and fought harder..." she mumbled softly as she broke down and began to cry. This was so hard for her an she was trying her best to keep it together but she just couldn't. It was becoming overwhelming for her. "Rhett, honey, this isn't your fault. None of it is. No one blames you," her father said as he started to wipe the tears from her face before he looked at Collin. "You should get her home, son. This has been enough for the two of you today." It seemed that everyone else was in agreement with what her father said. It had at least been enough for her. She just wanted to get away from everything having to do with the upcoming trial for the time being. Well, everything except for Collin.

It didn't take too long for Rhett and Collin to drive back to their house and make their way inside together hand in hand. In the time it took them to get home, she'd calmed down and was no longer in tears. Now that they were inside and alone, Rhett let go of Collin's hand and moved to wrap her arms around his neck while pressing her lips against his. When she pulled back, she looked up into his hazel eyes and gave him a smile. "I almost can't believe that we're going to be parents, Collin," she said softly before she pressed against kiss to his lips. She knew this wasn't the ideal situation for having a child but she was still excited nonetheless and she knew that Collin was as well. "I know this isn't the way we wanted it to happen but I still think it's a good thing. You're going to be an amazing father," she mentioned with another smile taking over her features. "Will you still think I'm pretty when I'm as big as a whale?" she asked in a joking tone as a laugh escaped her lips. She knew what he would say but she just wanted to hear him say it. She knew something as trivial as her putting on weight because she was carrying his child wasn't going to make her less attractive to him.

About an hour or so later, Rhett was laying on the couch with her head in Collin's lap as she watched some show about baking. It was relaxing for her to just be there with Collin and she hoped it was the same for him. She was just content to be with him no matter where they were or what they were doing. Though, as the show came to a commercial break, she moved to look up at him and playfully poked his nose as she did. "You know, we could go out tonight. We haven't been on a proper first date yet," she teased with a smile as she looked into his eyes. "Though, you'd have to ask me before I said yes... if I said yes," she teased more as she let out a laugh. There was no way she would say no to him and she knew he was aware of that. She just wanted to see the look on his face. She really did love teasing him and joking around with him. It always seemed to cheer him up and make things better. She hoped she would always have that affect on him. As she waited to see what he would say or do, she pushed herself up and placed a kiss on his cheek before she moved off the couch. She took a moment to stretch once she was on her feet and looked at him with a smile. "So...? Are you going to ask me out or not?" she questioned as she ran her fingers through her blonde hair. All she could do now was wait.

Devoted Werewolf

User Image

girl i wouldn't dare

User Image

No words could describe what emotions he felt during the playing of the recording. He wanted to leave and not listen to the rest of it, but holding Rhett in his arms kept him sane. Funny how this didn't work last time. Once the video was over Collin tuned everything out. Was he going to have to hear it again in court? Rhett's voice breaking pulled him back to the now and he just hugged her closer to him. He couldn't let her feel that way. Clifford mentioned that he should get her home and Collin agreed. This was a lot to go through in one day.

When they made it back to the house he found comfort in holding her hand. She kissed him and he was lost again and wrapped his arms around her holding her steady. "I can't either." He replied to her. He never thought that he would have kids and was always afraid that he would have kids with the wrong person. Thankfully it was with Rhett, the person that he wanted to be with the most. "I couldn't ask for anything better... I get to be a father, you get to be an amazing mother.. Our family is starting and it's all I have ever wanted." He stated and kissed her again. "You're going to be beautiful no matter what." He replied to her and kissed her again. Her lips were contagious today.

An hour later Collin was sitting on the couch with Rhett laying in his lap as they watched something random on television. He was running his fingers through her blonde hair as his eyes were getting heavy. This was nice, being able to just sit here and relax with his future. Speaking of that, he couldn't get out what to do to propose to her. So many ideas started to run through his head he didn't notice the commercial break until Rhett booped his nose. He turned his head down to look at her with a smile on his face. "You rang?" He muttered with a smile on his face as he ran his hand down to rest on her waist as she talked about going on a date. He bit his lip at her teasing tone as he watched her. "You mean to tell me you'd say no to me?" Collin asked with a fake whine teasing her.

He knew she wouldn't say no to him, but the teasing the two of them did was his favorite. It always cheered him up and she knew that. She kissed his cheek and then stood up to her feet. He looked up at her with a raised brow as she stretched and he couldn't help but give her a once over. Just because she was his girlfriend now that he couldn't check her out? As she questioned him Collin stood to his feet and came close to her. "So, you come around here often?" His voice was low as he towered over the pretty blonde. "I can show you a real good time." He spoke softly and placed his hands on her hips teasing her just as she done to him. "Let me take you out sometime?" He cooed.

It wasn't long before Rhett did agree to the date and it was later in the evening time, Rhett was getting ready in his room as Collin was sitting at the dining room table going over some bills and filling out forms on a laptop. He was getting together what he was going to need to do to get ready to transfer Rhett's name on everything. As he thought about her name it wouldn't be Montgomery anymore, but now Ramsey. Rhett Ramsey. It was weird to think about it, but he liked it. When the door to his bedroom opened Collin closed the laptop in front of him and stood up pulling on his blazer to see Rhett walk out. He was a little awestruck as she stepped out looking stunning as ever. He was so lucky. He smiled as he came closer to her and kissed her softly. "You look amazing." He whispered softly. "Ready to go?" He asked.

Over the next thirty mintues or so they made it to one of the nicest steakhouses in town. It was a little closer to the city but it was one of his favorite places to go and he had never taken Rhett before. Collin was needless to say a little nervous because in his jacket pocket was her engagement ring that matched her promise ring. He wasn't sure on how he was going to do it, but he wanted to do it tonight.
                      Their night went off with a lot of laughs and teasing each other along with small talk over dinner. When it came time to their dessert Collin had the waiter occupy Rhett while he fished out the red velvet box. When the waiter left after bringing a really expensive wine Collin reached for Rhett's hand and gave it a small squeeze.

"Rhett, I-I know everything that has happened in the last day isn't exactly what was supposed to happen the way we wanted it to. But there is no one who I would rather be with is you. I have loved you for a long time and I want to be able to spend the rest of my life with you.." As he spoke to her he slowly moved from his seat and got down on one knee in front of her. People started to stop what they were doing and looked over to them with hope in their eyes. Funny how when there was a proposal everyone wanted to be involved somehow. "So what I'm trying to say is, Rhett Montgomery, will you marry me?" He asked softly his eyes twinkling as he looked up at her.

i'd break'em all down

Ms_VIX3N's Fangirl

Snarky Loser

User Image

It seemed like her lips might've suddenly become contagious because it seemed like Collin couldn't get enough of them. Though, it wasn't like Rhett minded at all. She could the rest of her life just kissing him and she would be the happiest girl in the world. His kisses were like a drug to her and she was hopelessly addicted. When he said those words to her and looked into her eyes, she couldn't help but smile and pull herself closer to him. She was just amazed at how everything had worked out for them... well, save for his being arrested and charged with aggravated assault but that was something she chose not to focus on. Everything had seemed to just fall into place after they expressed their feelings. It might've been a little fast but she wouldn't change it for the world. They were going to be getting married soon and having a child. Starting a family with Collin and being his wife was something she'd only ever dreamed of doing but now it was going to be a reality. She just hoped she would get to have a real wedding as opposed to what some would call a shotgun wedding. She still wanted to wear the pretty white dress and being walked down the aisle by her father. She wanted what every girl dreamed of and she was going to do whatever it took to still make it happen even if it was going to be on such short notice. It wasn't like she wouldn't have more help than she could possibly need between both their families.

Rhett couldn't help but smile and let out a laugh at his comment after she booped his nose to get his attention. Sometimes, he was just too cute for words. She felt so lucky to be able to call him hers. Feeling his hand move from her hair down to her waist was enough to make her cheeks turn to a light shade of pink. She would swear that he did things like that on purpose just to see her blush. The way he whined at her teasing just made her laugh more she playfully stuck her tongue out at him. She loved the way they could just tease each other without either of them getting their feelings hurt. "Maybe. Maybe not. You'll just have to wait and see," she teased as she looked up into his eyes and stuck her tongue out at him again. She loved the way they could just be themselves around each other and never have to worry about being judged. She knew he loved her just the way she was and she felt the same. There was nothing about Collin she wanted to change. He was everything she could've possibly hoped for and more. Even with all his faults and flaws, he was so perfectly imperfect to her. She knew this was what love was supposed to be like and she was thankful she got to experience it with the man of her dreams.

The way Collin looked at her as she stretched was enough to make Rhett blush again. She hoped he would never stop looking at her like that no matter how old they got or how long they'd been together. Her cheeks only turned to a brighter shade of pink as she watched him get up from the couch and move closer to her. As he spoke to her with such a low voice and placed his rough hands on her waist, a gasp escaped her pink lips as she looked up into his eyes. The way he was teasing her was almost too much for her to take. She just wanted to push him back onto the couch and do some really inappropriate things with him but she held her composure. "I bet you could, handsome," she said softly as she slipped her arms around his neck, pulling his head down closer to her own. "Though, I don't know if I'll be available to go out sometime," she replied to him with that almost ever present teasing in her sweet voice. "But I guess I could go out with you tonight and let you show me that real good time you were talking about," she whispered against his lips before pressing quite a passionate kiss on them. Of course she wasn't going to say no to him. She wasn't sure if she would ever be able to do something like that.

As it got later in the day, much closer to evening, Rhett found herself in the bathroom of Collin's bedroom, now their bedroom, getting ready for their first date. It would be a lie to say she wasn't as giddy as a schoolgirl. Everything they had done so far was completely out of order for what most people would do in a new relationship but like she had said before, they never really did things by the book and didn't know how to take things slow now. Everything they had done had felt right in the moment and turned out to be right in the long run as well. There wasn't a thing she would change about the way they had finally managed to find themselves in a committed romantic relationship. It was a little weird that she had gone from his best friend to his girlfriend to the mother of his unborn child in less than a month but it all seemed so right. She was hoping that soon, maybe tonight, she would find herself being his fiancee. She knew their parents had already pretty much told they were getting married but that didn't change the fact that Collin hadn't asked her to be his wife yet. That was something she so desperately wanted him to ask her. She wanted at least that to be something normal they got to do.

Rhett gave herself a once over in the mirror and straightened her dress before she walked out of the bathroom, heading to the dining room where Collin said he would be. She knew he was doing something on his laptop but she didn't pry into what he was doing. When they finally got to see each other, Rhett couldn't help but smile and look down feeling quite bashful because the awestruck look Collin was giving her. She was trying to hide how much her cheeks had flushed with color but she knew it wouldn't do any good. The color was still there when she managed to look up at him again. She returned his kiss and gave him a smile as she brought her hands up to straighten his tie. "So do you," she said softly as she gave him a kiss of her own. She nodded her head when he asked if she was ready to go and took one of his hands in her own, lacing their fingers. "Yeah, lets get out of here." With that, she let him lead her out of the house and onto their date.

The ride to the restaurant was quiet but Rhett didn't mind. She would just sing along with the songs on the radio while watching their surroundings change through the window. Collin had mentioned he was taking her somewhere new and she was excited. She was even more excited when she saw that it was a steakhouse. Collin really did know her better than most people. It didn't take them long to make their way inside once they got there. Ordering their food was easy and she was just enjoying their time together. It was filled with laughter, teasing, and so many smiles that her cheeks were beginning to hurt. She'd never had such a wonderful first date before and she was just so elated to be with Collin. After they finished their dinner and the waiter came to clear the table, he mentioned something about dessert and that was enough to catch Rhett's attention. She was too busy talking with the waiter about the different desserts they offered that she didn't notice what Collin was doing.

Once the waiter was gone and had left what looked to be a pretty expensive bottle of wine, Rhett turned her attention back to her date just as he reached across the table and squeezed her hand. She gave him a smile and gently squeezed his hand as she listened to what he was saying. It took a moment for it to register in her mind what was happening and her blue eyes widened when she realized what he was doing. Her heart began to race in her chest as she watched him move from his seat to kneel in front of her. She could hear all the people around them making oh's and aw's. When he finally spoke the words she'd been waiting to hear him say, Rhett nodded her head as she giggled softly and leaned forward to kiss him while happy tears fell onto her cheeks. "Yes, I'll marry you, Collin Ramsey," she whispered against his lips as she looked into his hazel eyes. More tears fell onto her cheeks as she watched him slip the ring onto her finger while everyone around them cheered. This was the happiest moment of her life. It was official. She was going to be Mrs. Collin Ramsey.

After the excitement around them died down, Rhett just looked at Collin and kissed him more times than she could count. This was everything she had wanted and more. "I've never been happier than I have been with you, Collin. You make everything better and I'm so lucky to have you," she said softly as she placed her hand on his cheek and gently rubbed her thumb against his cheek. "You're the best part of my life and I wouldn't change anything about you or us. I could never love anyone else the way I love you." She knew she was being all sentimental and sappy but she couldn't help it. She had kept her feelings about him bottled up for so long and now she didn't have to. She could express them as much as she wanted to and she knew Collin wouldn't mind. "You're the only man I've ever wanted to spend my life with, Collin. I can't wait to marry you and start our family," she confessed as she pressed another kiss to his lips and smiled. "Though, why do you say we go home and you show me what it's going to be like being your wife?" she teased against his lips as she looked into his eyes. She knew that was an offer he most certainly wouldn't be able to refuse.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff