Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feisty Gaian

Hai! This role play is between Irina96 and myself.
          Please do not post here!
          Feel free to read along if you'd like.
          If you would like to role play with either one of us, just shoot us a message!
          Thanks! heart

Feisty Gaian

This is who I was before...
‧:❉:‧ .。.:*・❀●•♪.。‧:❉:‧‧:❉:‧ .。.:*・❀●•♪.。‧:❉:‧
User Image

This is who I am now...
User Image
SAMARA WINCHESTER

Today was like any normal day. Patients going in and out of the hospital doors. Concerned family members asking for their loved ones. Yup today was like any normal day. Well, except for maybe a few things. Like a blonde headed girl with a white blind fold tied around her eyes sitting behind the help desk. She knew those who were coming into the hospital would stare at her in wonder and think "Why is there a blind girl behind the desk? How can she be of any help to us?" Even if she wasn't that helpful seeing, she could lead people to where they were going. She did know the layout of the hospital floor fairly well since she lived there for the past four years. That's all that Samara did at the hospital. Other than checking in on the patients and asking if they needed anything. Though that was rare since the nurses were always on top of things. She only was allowed to do it when they were super busy. At least it kept her mind off of certain things, especially about having that whole survivors guilt thing about her family. For some reason the teenager would always blame herself about the fire though it was never her actual fault. Her weekly therapy sessions was going well and she was getting the treatment she needed. Not to mention she felt like the hospital was her home and the staff, including the patients, were her new family. It was, well, sort of a coping mechanism for losing her family.

As Samara sat at the help desk, her fingers trailing along over the top of pages of a book, one of the lights on the nurse's station had lit up. One of the nurses was sitting behind the station and noticed it blinking. It was in the room of the mentally ill patient. He was always pressing the button to get new puzzles and crosswords to do. The woman was about to stand it go check on him, when one of the other nurses calls for help with a rowdy patient. She hurries over to where the teenager was sitting and gently touches her shoulder to get her attention. "Samara, could you be a dear and take these books to the patient in room 204 for me please?" "Sure thing." The girl replies, a small smile on her face. The nurse gently pats her back, placing her hand on the stack of books before dashing off to where she needed to be. Samara stood from her seat and pulled out her collapsible sight stick from the draw next to her. She unfolds it and locks it into place, grabbing the books in her hand, and began her walk towards the room she was asked to go to. Even though she knew the layout of the floor pretty well, she didn't know if there were any medical carts or instruments in her path. Running into those is not any fun. She knew how many steps it took from the desk to each room, a rough estimate of how many steps anyways.

The girl held her hand out slightly as she move her sight stick from left to right, making sure she didn't run into anything. Thankfully there hadn't been anything to run into. "Twenty-nine, thirty, thirty-one, thirty-two, and...thirty-three." She says to herself as she stops walking, her sight stick hit against the edge of the door way. Samara shifts the books from her hand to her other arm and holds up her hand to read the braille on the side of the wall, telling her that it was the room she needed. Her steps towards the room was actually quite accurate today since she had made it to the right room. She keeps her sight stick in front of her as she enters the room and stands there, her shoulder laying against the door after knocking on it. "Hello! It seems you have hit your nurse button. I'm guessing that you're wanting your new books today huh? Well here they are!" She takes the books from her arm and holds the up in her hand, her smile still on her face. She sways her sight stick back and forth, adjusting her movements until she thought she was in the middle of the room, her arm still being held out for the patient to take his books.

ooc: The blind fold should be white, not black. I just couldn't find any good pictures of one. x-x
    Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
The1Amazoness

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jake was biting the nail of his thumb while looking at his crossword. It was something that helped him concentrate. That and the fact that he was sitting in a funny way, with his feet on the chair and supporting his weight on them, not his bottom. His eyes had dark circles from the lack of sleep , but that wasn't something to bother the staff. The other patients were much worse than him and apart from a plate of food he accepted nothing else from them. He didn't trust them at all. He was even flushing the pills they gave him down the toilet and had never consumed them.

Finally, he wrote down the last words on his crossword and closed the book. This was the last one. He got up with crooked shoulders and walked to a corner with many more magazines there , neatly organized there by him. They were mixed so the nurses were laughing at him , as they weren't even in alphabetical order , but he had organized them according to their date of release, not their brand , or their name. Of course , how would the nurses know about that ? They were ignorant ! The walls around had already some puzzles. A couple of 750 pieces and one of 1000. He hoped he would soon have another 1000 to make and hang on the wall. But...now he was bored and he had no other books to work with...or puzzles. He walked to the button of his room and pressed it.

There, the nurses should know what he wanted. It wasn't like he requested for anything else. Even food. He would be ok with a book or a puzzle...or candy, but they rarely brought him the latest. He jsut hoped *she* would bring the books. The only person he trusted. She was the only friend he had...even if he didn't know whether she really cared about him or he was another patient who needed care. Oh well, he was fully capable of doing things on his know. He just was too stubborn when it came to his own wants.

Once he saw her entering his room , Jake grinned in delight "Samara!" .It was her! She ran to her and got the book "Thanks!" he said excitedly and then gave her a light hug, like he did almost every time she came into his room with stuff. She looked beautiful today! Her blindfold was her trademark and he didn't mind the least that he couldn't see her eyes. In fact he couldn't care less even if she removed it. Himself was dressed in a pair of jeans and a white t shirt and had more of these in his closet. He never liked uncomfortable clothes.

Her presence there was making him happy...as happy as someone in a hospital could get. It was as if he was given back his sunshine ! He liked spending time with her more than anything in the world. He quickly let go and pulled his chair towards her so she would be comfortable and not leave soon. After that, he went to the books "Do you think you can bring me any candy in secret? The other ones are already gone ..." he informed her and brought over a pillow to rest her back on. Anything for her!

Feisty Gaian

User Image

This is who I am now...
User Image
SAMARA WINCHESTER

It wasn't long until she heard Jake's feet slapping against the tiles on the floor. It sounded like he was running, so Samara braces herself to be ran into, but he stops himself short. "Hi Jake. I hope you like these crosswords today. What are they this time?" Since she was blind, she never knew the kinds of things she was delivering to him. She always had to ask him what they were about. Not that he minded she was sure of, but still. He sounded like his happy usual self today. She was glad that he was in a good mood. She had heard through Nurse Welch that he had an episode the other day because they tried to force his medications on him. Didn't they know he didn't trust them? She didn't understand how they couldn't get that yet. "You're welcome. It almost wasn't me delivering your stuff to you today. Nurse Borden was going to be the one to give them to you. Thankfully one of the other patients got a bit too rowdy for the staff to handle." Samara giggles. She liked gossiping about what was going on in the hospital with him. He was her only real friend at the hospital. She feels his arms wrap around her and give her a gentle hug like he always did when ever she came to his room. She liked getting his hugs. They were always so warm.

She was released from his hug and hears a chair being moved around. She turns her head to see where it was coming from. It was coming from her right side. Jake was pushing one of the hospital chairs relatives would sit in for her. "Thank you for the seat." Samara says, bending slightly to feel for the arms of the chair. It took her a few minutes, but she was able to find it and sit down in it easily. He continues to scuffle his way around the room. He wanted more candy. Apparently his hidden stash she had given to him last time was depleted. He was always wanting candy. Seemed to have a major sweet tooth. She chuckles. "I'll see if I can get you something today. The hospital is really busy today, so I might be able to double what I got you last time." Jake comes back to her and sets something behind her. A pillow! "Awe. Thank you for the pillow, Jake. That helps my back a lot." Samara settles into the chair with a sigh, looking in the direction she thought he was in. "I know you don't like talking about it, but why don't you take your medicine? It's supposed to make you better. Don't you want to get better?"

Medicine was a touchy subject to talk about with him. He didn't trust any of the other nurses or doctors except for her. They had tried getting her to give him the medicine, but she had refused, saying that she shouldn't be doing something like that. He hadn't lashed out at her before while trying to talk to him about it, but he had been angry with her. He even ignored her for a week last time she talked about it with him! All Samara was trying to do was understand why Jake didn't want to get better. That way he could go home with his family. Surely they missed him and he missed them right back. "If you tell me why you don't want to get better, I'll get you three times the candy I usually get you. I'll even get you two of those one thousand puzzles you like so much. Does that sound like a good deal?"

ooc:
    Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
The1Amazoness

Jake pulled a chair near hers and climbed onto it too, sitting his usual, weird , yet unique way. He let the books on the bed nearby. His room wasn't very big. Soon he would have to hang his puzzles on the ceiling, but this was his home, he wouldn't change it. Plus, he had the suspicion that maybe Samie would not be able to find him if he was moved to another room, thus he refused all the suggestions of him going to another, bigger room. Samie was more important. He flipped more pages of the books "They have sudokus and American crosswords. I like these more than the original ones, because they have bigger boxes to write in. I would want a new book with police riddles though...these books have only on each!" he said to her in an informative tone. He frowned when she said that it was almost someone else who would bring the books "i don't want anyone else. They will try to force me into pills and i quite dislike that" he said and scratched his head before placing his palms on top of his knees.

A frown appeared on his face when she asked him about the pills. She already knew what the ending of this would be, but what Jake hadn't predicted was the fact that she had a plan this time. The offer she gave him was rather good. Three times the amount of candy and ...two puzzles of 1000 pieces? Wow! He was instnatly allured "make one of these two puzzles 1200 pieces and add a detective book with multiple cases and i will tell you he said and waited for some sort of positive answer, before speaking. Of course it was a hard thing bargaining with him. However, the price to pay wasn't serious. How much would candy and puzzles cost? The book she liked with crosswords didn't cost more than 3$, let alone the fact that his father had given the hospital his account number to buy him whatever he liked with the only condition of sending the receit afterwards so he would make sure the hospital wouldn't take advantage of his own money.

Jake brought his thumb to his mouth and stared at her for some minutes as if he was balancing between telling her or not, but then he spoke, proving why he was so good at solving murder cases and getting in the mind of the cuplrit "If my prents, my father atcually cared so much for my well being he would have brought me here since i was 5 years old. I was born like that, i have no incidents traumatizing my life apart from some family issues that are irrelevant to our talk. The only reason i was brought here two years ago, was the fact that a teenager is more likely to jump out their window to enjoy the sunshine. A journalist could be there and snap a picture, then my father's little dirty secret would e revealed. Why do you think hetold you all to keep my true name and presence here a secret? It is pretty simple if you think of it. Why would i want to go back anyways? I surely didn't miss his insults or my gray room that i was closed in day and night. The window in this current room of mine is a heaven to me, even if i pull the curtains sometimes." he said then paused before continuing.

This time he seemed uneasy to speak though "As for why i do not want to get the pills, it is because they mess with my mind. It seems i can't think logically after that and all the puzzle pieces seem uneasy. Plus, they are making me feel sleepy. i assume a couple of them are different kinds of sleepy pills. The blue ones are the strongest i think. I don't want to sleep wheni do not want to though. If they just let me be there would be no reason for fights and struggling. Besides...if i went back home you wouldn't be there" he shrugged "nobody nice would be there. Not even a kitten" he added with that surprisingly shocking honesty of his. So this was Jake's thoughts behind all his weird habits. Who could call this person mental after this confession?

Feisty Gaian

User Image

This is who I am now...
User Image
SAMARA WINCHESTER

Jake pulled another chair over closer to hers and he sits beside her. She didn't know how he would sit in the chair, but she had heard some of the nurses talking about it one time. How he doesn't sit on his bottom like normal people. He sits on his feet. Samara had tried imagining how someone could sit like that, but she couldn't. He was his own unique person and that's why she liked him so well. "Sudoku again? I told them to get you the police riddle ones that I know you like so much. I guess I'll just have to get it myself." She hated it when the staff didn't listen to her. She knew more about Jake than anyone else because she actually spent time with him. They only came in when he needed them or to just check up on them. She would get him his police riddle books if it was the last thing she did! "I know you don't like them, but they give them to you to help balance you out." Samara bites her bottom lip. She knew about the outbursts he had the other day. They were starting to increase a bit too much to her liking. She over heard one of his doctors saying that they might be forced to transfer him somewhere else if they couldn't get him to take his medication. She didn't want that to happen. He wouldn't be happy if he were to be transferred. That would only cause things to get worse. "Okay. One one thousand puzzle piece, one twelve hundred piece, a detective book, and three times the amount of candy. Got it."

Samara waits patiently for Jake to tell her what she had requested. He'd probably just stay quiet like he usually was. He didn't like people knowing about stuff in fear of it being used against him. He did trust her though, right? A few minutes had passed and he had yet to say anything still. Silence between them and normal sounds of the hospital filled the room. That was until he started to speak. It showed just how intelligent Jake was, and how he was able to solve some of the hardest puzzles and crime mysteries that she could provide him. Already there was uneasiness in his voice when he started talking. He talked about his parents, his father in particular, and about if they had cared they wouldn't have brought him here in the first place. The part of "traumatizing incidents" felt like a personal jab at her and she bit her bottom lip harder. Samara didn't like to be reminded of what happened to her. She was already reliving most of the awful parts of that night through her therapy sessions. She didn't need to be reminded of them again. Still she continued to listen silently, just letting him talk. Jake hated to be interrupted. As he began to speak of why he didn't want to take the pills, there was hesitation there. Like he really didn't want her to know about it. She didn't take it personally, but it still hurt her a little. She sighs, laying her head back against the chair. She had to tell him about the transfer. "Jake...I care about you a lot. I know you trust me and in what I tell you. I know the pills mess with your mind, but you have to start taking them. If you don't, you'll-"

"Samara! I need your assistance in room 201 please!" It was Nurse Borden! She sounded urgent. "I'm sorry Jake. I'll be back when I'm finished with Nurse Borden, okay?" Samara stands from the chair slowly, making sure that she had her balance before walking. With her sight stick she began to sway it side to side slightly, feeling it shake in her hand when she hit it against something. She continued on, finding her way to the door and makes her way down the hall, counting how many steps back she was taking. She'd have to start at the nurses station again to count to the right number of steps. She tries to move quickly, not wanting to keep Nurse Borden waiting. She makes it to the station and counts her steps to room 201. Whens he finds a doorway, she puts her hand on the wall, feeling the braille on it. She was at the right room. "What is it Nurse Borden?" "I need to you to help me hold down this patient. He's trying to grab a syringe." "I...I just want a little fix! That's all! Give me the damn morphine you stupid b***h!" The man lashes out, jerking his body upwards but he couldn't move anywhere. They were trying to restrain him, but he wasn't keeping still. Samara enters the room, being careful not to run into any of the medical equipment and goes to the right side of the patients bed, grabbing his arm and tries to pull it down. He was strong, really strong. He could pick her up with his arm alone and fling her across the room if he wanted. She struggled to push his arm down to put it in the restraint. "Sir please! Stop fighting us. We're only trying to help you!" Yet the man continued to fight. Suddenly he grabs the edge of her blindfold and pulls it off, revealing her burnt face and scarred eyes. Through the white haze could they see the slight blue tint of what her eye color used to be. The man suddenly stops squirming when he sees her face, and shouts "Gah! What kind of foul creature are you?! Are you some...some science experiment?! God you're so...ugly! Get the hell away from me you abomination!"

Everyone in the hospital could hear the man yelling. All of the patients in the waiting area, the patients that were in their rooms, Jake included. Samara had no idea what he was talking about. Was he yelling at her or someone else? Someone touches her arm and places something in her hand. "Samara, you can go now." Nurse Borden sounded worried. What was going on? "I don't understand..." That's when her question was answered by the man shouting once more. "Get that burnt monster away from me! God she's so hideous!" Her breath catches in her throat as she stares vacantly in the air. The man was...he was talking about her. She was a...monster? Slowly her right hand raises up and gently starts to touch around her eyes. Immediately she takes them away, feeling the uneven skin on her face. The scarred flesh reminded her of what Freddy Kruger looked like, the unevenness of his skin and the scarring. He was a monster. Her bottom lip trembles and takes a step back. Even though there was scarring around her eyes, her tear ducts were still in working order as tears welled up in her eyes and spilled over. "Jen, get her out of here. Samara...I am so sorry sweetie." One of the other nurses helps walk Samara out of the room and takes her back to the station. She helps her sit down and ties the blindfold around her eyes. Samara felt as if her entire body had gone numb. She couldn't even feel the woman putting her blindfold back on. She could feel the stares of the people in the waiting room. They heard every thing. They saw what she looked like underneath the cloth. Surely they too would think of her as a monster. "I...I don't want to sit out here.." she says quietly. As she sat there, all of the therapy sessions she had gone through seemed to go out the window as she began to watch the events of the night she lost her eyes in her mind. It was her fault that her family was dead. It was all her fault! "It's my fault...it's all my fault... They're dead...because of me.."

Immediately Jen makes Samara stand and takes her from the nurses station. She was going to have a melt down, she could feel it. She had to get her away from the waiting area. People were already starting to murmur worriedly. "I did this...I did all of this!" Jen was quickly making her way down the hall, passing by Jake's room as she takes Samara to a secluded room. While walk/running, she drops her sight stick, not realizing that she had but keeps going. The secluded room was padded to keep the noise down so that it didn't startle anyone. Jen makes a left and at the end of the hall was the room. "I killed them! I killed them!!" Samara's voice began to rise in volume and she was starting to struggle a little. "Come on sweetie. We're almost there. Just...just hang on." Jen whispers in her ear as she gets to the padded room just as the girl started to fight. Her arms swing in the air trying to punch her. She was able to get out of the way mostly, but did get hit in the arm. Jen stands her in the center of the room and quickly shuts the door behind her just as Samara went into a rampage, screaming and banging on the walls, repeating the words "I killed them" over and over again. Jen's heart broke for Samara. Everyone's did. So young and she puts the weight of the death of her family all on her shoulders. It wasn't even her fault at all for them dying, but she couldn't get passed it. Her mind wouldn't let her heal.

ooc:
    Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
The1Amazoness

Jake was glad Samara agreed on his part of the deal and like the good guy he was -when she was around- he told her why he hated pills. It felt as if his mind wasfreezing or something. It was all cloudy and he was sleepy. He hated that feeling. It made him unable to think straight. He wasn't concetrating and he ended up falling asleep in the end only to wake up with s strong headache. No, his life was better without those pills. Unfortunately though, it seemed that not onlt the nurses and doctors, but also Samie was against that decission of his. In fact she was ready to start lecturing him which he disliked , but he would listen to her patiently and without interupting since...well...she was Sammie.

It seemed though she wouldn't be able to finish what she wanted to say. Just when she was about to say the important stuff , she was interrupted by a nruse calling her. He watched her getting up and leaving "I will be waiting.." was all he said and then settled on his chair and watched the door, awaiting for her arrival. She said she would come back, didn't she? She always did what she promised him, so he was quite positive she would. All he had to do was wait and hope that she would be back any moment now. He stared at the handle of his door, expecting it to slide downards as if someone is opening the door. He just waited...

He could hear somebody yelling and calling someone names. He didn't know it was Samara as he never saw her without her blindfold, but since she had told him that her eyes had burns he instantly figured it out when he mentioned the word "burnt". He frowned and stood up. Nobody insulted Samara. She was the best person in that hospital. An angel on earth. Nobody should treat her like that. He hoped Samara would come here. He heard her crying and going away. Then he heard her passing out of his door again. Why was she getting in? She probably needed him more than ever right now.

He got up from his chair and walked to the door. He opened it and looked outside. Nobody was there. Evryone was busy with the other patient. He closed his door and placed a bit of white paper at the lower base. If at his return the paper was not in between the door like he had left it, but dropped on the floor, then it would mean somebody would have entered his room. He followed the same route he had heard Samara follow and he came across *this* room. Oh he hated it. He had been there once and it was a nightmare. A nurse was standing outside the door and Samara was screaming in the inside. The nurse was called by a doctor and he hid behind an armchair. His white shirt helped him stay unoticed.

Now that the hallway was free he ran to the door and opened it , slipping in then closed it behind him. He turned to look at Samara who had a crisis and guilts. He knew about ehr parents too. He walked ot her "Samara..." he mumbled and got her hands "Samara you are scaring me, please calm down! " he said with that honest tone of his. He hesitatnyl wrapped his arms around her , pulling the girl into his arms . Thsi was a different hug from all the others. This time, it was Jake who was offering a protective hug, not the other way around. He hoped it would work. Surely if she hugged him he was calming down every time the nurses were upsetting him with the pills.

Feisty Gaian

User Image

This is who I am now...
User Image
SAMARA WINCHESTER

She was pacing around the room. Her heart pounds hard inside of her chest. Her breath rapid. The images of the fire weren't going away. At that moment she was actually reliving the moment as she moved about the room. She could still feel the heat of the flames kissing her skin. The searing pain of the fiery beam falling onto her eyes.

"M-mom?! D-dad?!" Little Samara shouts as she runs through her front door. Her home, the one she had lived in for the past thirteen years, was up in flames. No room wasn't touched by the orange flames. The heat from the fire alone was enough to cause her skin to blister. Smoke filled her lungs each time she took a breath, only to cause her to cough and take another breath. "Mom! Dad! Where are you?!" She maneuvers her way around the house on her hands and knees, keeping as low as she could to the ground. Most of the rooms on the first floor had been blocked off from the fire. The rooms she could get into there were no signs of her parents. Only the second floor was left. Samara rushes up the stairs, coughing harder now as she reaches the landing. "Mom, dad! Answer me please!" She looks in their bedroom, hoping that they would be there. Sadly they weren't. She goes in to check their personal bathroom quickly. No sign of them there either. Where could they have gone?

Above her there was a shuffling noise. The attic! They had gone to the attic! The young girl runs to the door to the house attic and goes up the stairs. "Mom?! Dad?!" she screams. "Samara!" It was her mother's voice! She makes her way to her mother, collapsing into her lap as she starts to cough again. "Samara what are you doing here? How did you even get inside? The fire is everywhere! We were just about to go out the attic window to get out!" "I used the front door to get inside. We need to get out of here! The house is completely engulfed. Come on, I'll show you the way came in." The family creates a chain and they start to descend down the stairs to the second floor. All of a sudden there was a creek below them on the stairs. As her father takes a step down, his foot breaks through the board. Then his entire body. He screams out as he falls to the first floor, only to land upon the fire poker in the living room. His body stops so suddenly, the point of the poker sticking through his chest. He looks up to his wife and daughter as the life slowly drains out of him.

"DADDY NO!!!!" Samara screams, her hand reaching down the hole when flames shoot up at her, burning her hand. "Samara don't! Daddy is going to be just fine, but we have to get out now in order to get help!" Her mother screams in her ear. Tears streaming down her face, the young girl nods and continues on her way quickly, her mother following right behind her. Mother and daughter both make it to the first floor and Samara takes her mother into the kitchen where she had gone through. The way she had taken, however, was now blocked off with the fallen debris and fire of the wall. They had to turn around. Slowly they did, still keeping low to the ground. The smoke was much thicker now. The fire had spread to almost the entire house. If they didn't get out soon, the whole building could fall on top of them. Both were forced in going through the living room where her father lay there, dead eyes staring up through the hole. Her mother forces her to not look at him, but to the front door. They were almost out! Suddenly the floor above them breaks and almost the entire second story collapses right on top of them.

"Get out of the way!" Her mother shouts as she shoves her daughter out of the way just as drywall, metal pipes, and a wooden dresser falls on top of her. Samara watches in horror as her mother was instantly crushed to death. Only her mother's left arm was sticking out from the rubble. "M-mom?" Slowly the young girl reaches out to touch her mother's hand. It felt like she was still moving. There was still a pulse there. She was going to be okay, right? Probably some broken bones and stuff, but she'd get through it okay, right? Just like her dad. He was going to be fine. She just needed to get help. "I-I'll be back to save you mom! I-I promise!" She turns and crawls her way to the door, reaching for the door handle. "Ahh!!" She cries out, pulling her hand back. The handle was burning hot. Too hot for her to touch. She needed something to protect her hand. She turns to grab her dad's umbrella so she could use the hook to pull down on the latch. It was located right underneath the banister of the staircase. She reaches the bin and grabs it just as there was a snapping sound above her. As she looks up, all she could see what a blazing fireball of a thing coming down on her. She raises her arms to try and protect herself, but ends up getting hit in the face. The fire burned her skin instantly, almost melting into her skin. Samara screams out, her eyes shut tightly as she tries to force the banister off of her. The last thing she remembered before passing out from the pain was she thought she heard her parents voices, telling her that it was her fault for them dying. "I killed them...it's all my fault..." she mutters softly.

Samara...
    She looks around, trying to figure out where that odd voice had come from. It wasn't one that she recognized. "This is all your fault, Samara! You killed us!" Her mothers voice echos. "Momma...I'm sorry...I'm sorry!!" she screams, burying her face in her hands. Samara you are scaring me, please calm down! There it was again. Who was this? Why were they speaking to her? How did they know her name? Slowly her mind shifts back from the nightmare inside her head to reality. The echoing voices of the accusing fade away with it. She could hear the sounds of the hospital again. Soft voices through the padded walls. Telephones ringing in. She wasn't in her home. She was at the hospital. Something was touching her hands and she wanted to yank her hands away, but then she remembered the voice she had just heard. It was Jake. He was there with her. "J-Jake?" Her voice was scratchy and hard to hear from her screaming. For a moment there was silence, but then she feels his arms wrapping around her. He could feel that her body was soaked with sweat. She was trembling too. The two just stand there, his arms holding her gently to him. This wasn't the normal hug she would usually get from him. This was exactly like the hugs she would give to him when he was upset. Protective. Comforting. Supportive. Samara seems to just melt into his arms, her own arms wrapping around him, her fingers gripping his T-shirt. This was why he was her best friend. He was the only one who made her feel better, to help her feel like she wasn't the monster she thought she was.

As they stood there, Samara remembers what Jake had said as she was transitioning from her mind back to reality. Samara, you are scaring me, please calm down! She had scared him. Something that she originally thought he wouldn't feel around her. Her fingers slowly release his shirt and her arms just dangle in the air. She had scared the man in room 201 too. He called her all of these awful things. Foul creature. A science experiment. An abomination. A monster... Jake was scared of her. If he was scared of her then he... She couldn't even bare to think about it. To think that he too thought of her as a...monster. She takes a few steps back from her friend, her lead lowered as she just crumples to the ground. It was like her legs had become jelly. Her blindfold was starting show the amount of tears she had cried. "I'm a monster... A truly awful, disgusting creature...and I have done something I thought could never happen... I scared the only friend I've ever had since being placed here... I really am a monster..."

ooc: I played out what she's seeing if that's okay.
    Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
The1Amazoness

Jake kept holding Samara. The sound of his name made him happy that she recognized him even if it would be quite difficult for someone who couldn't see him as he was not exiting his room for no reason which was normally his sessions. However, there she as , calming down because she recognized it was him and not a threat. He felt proud of himself to do that. He could finally pay her back for what she did to him. However, when she pulled away he seemed surprised and... hesitant. As soon as he found the reason he stepped closer again "Sammie, don't cry. Please don't cry. I am not scared of you ...i am just scared when you are worried. I don't want you worried! " he told her and held her hands again. It was only then when he noticed that she stained her blindfold with tears. He hesitated, but then reached for it gently. He untied it easily and pulled it away. Seeing her whole face for the first time made his heart skip a beat. Hey eyes used to be blue! He didn't know that "Your eyes are blue...you never told me that..." he told her , proving that he didn't stay to the scars or anythign else that scared others, but instead , like the good , observant detective he was, he saw the beauty that other's simply passed. "you are beautiful. Why do you wear this? You look beautiful even without it" he dared say to her and stroked her cheek with his finger observing her "you still look like my guardian angel..." he admitted, revealing that Samara was indeed important to him , because when everybody else was seeing a mentally usntable creature, she saw a human being who just needed someone to treat him as such.

Unfortunately, he didn't have time for more. Since it was quiet, the doctors assumed she got over her crisis and stepped in. Seeing Jake holding her hand with one hand and touching her face with the other, while the blindfold was on the floor they hurried to take him away from her, thinking that he would either have a crisis himself and move away becoming worse , or that he would attack her like he had attacked the nurses yesterday. Nobody could see his calm expression and see the love for his private angel into hsi eyes. The same eyes who were looking everyone else in an emotionless way. They went to him and seperated the too, pulling Samara away and dragging a struggling Jake out of the room. He was trying to escape them and go back to Samara while warning them to let him go and calling her name too. Soon, he was locked into his room with the nurses claiming he was getting worse and worse as the days went by. Another nurse raised Samara's blindfold and tied it around her eyes " It is ok sweety! It is not your fault. You didn't kill your parents! You did nothing wrong and you were just a child back then! Come on now, let's get you to calm down some" she said to her and held her hsoulders to lead her out.

Feisty Gaian

User Image

This is who I am now...
User Image
SAMARA WINCHESTER

"You are a monster, Samara! You allowed your father to fall down through the stairs because you couldn't move fast enough! You let me die! You allowed us to die!" The voices were starting to come back. Her mother's voice. Accusing her of their deaths. Calling her a monster. Jake being afraid of her. It was all too much. "Momma...momma I didn't mean to go slow..." It seemed like she was talking to herself, talking to the ghosts of her past. He was starting to lose her again. Samara was starting to scratch her arms, as if she was fighting off the flames in her home once more. "Didn't you see your father's lifeless eyes?! He was looking right as you as he took his final breath!" Suddenly the face of her father appears in her mind, the lifeless eyes staring down at her soul. She winces, pulling away from Jake out of reaction to what she was seeing. "S-stop! S-stop yelling at me!!" She screams, swiping in the air to wipe away the visions of her dead father from her mind. She starts coughing, her raw throat hurting from her scream. Her back hits against the padded wall as she starts to curl up into a ball. Why wouldn't this nightmare ever end? Why couldn't she be at peace? The girl can hear Jake's voice again, slowly pulling her out of the nightmare again. He was telling her to not cry, that he was scared for her when she was worried. He didn't want to see her this way. "I..." He takes a hold of her hands once more, holding them ever so gently. She rubs her thumbs across the top of his hands, feeling the bumps and ridges of his fingers along the way.

Samara takes a breath and sighs. She didn't want to go through this anymore. It wore her down so much. It wore the nurses down too. She hated to be such a burden to those around her. Sadly she'd often thought about ending it all, but she hadn't told anyone about those feelings. She couldn't or they'd separate her from Jake. Put her in the suicidal watching rooms for months at a time. Jake would go insane without her and then he really would get transferred. She couldn't let them take her away from him. She feels one of his hands letting go of hers. Then she senses something close to her face. "W-what are you..." Her blindfold! He was going to take it off! She couldn't let him see her scars. That would definitely terrify him! "Don't...don't take it off..please Jake, don't!" It was too late. He already untied it and pulled it from her eyes. She couldn't move her hands to cover it because he was holding them. So there it was. Her entire face, scars and all. Finally he could see a full expression on her face. That expression was fear. She was afraid that he would become frightened to what he saw. What she had expected to happen, didn't. Instead he tells her that her eyes were blue. Samara nods her head. "I was always told that I had my mother's eyes..." she says softly. What Jake says next was unexpected. He thought of her as beautiful, with or without the blindfold. She blinks twice, her cheeks turning into a light shade of red as his strokes her cheek with his fingers. She hadn't been told that she was beautiful before. All she ever heard were those negative names from patients who saw her face.

The blush deepens when he calls her his guardian angel. "Jake... I-I'm honored that you think...so highly of me.." Samara smiles, the fear she expressed replaced with happiness. For the first time Jake could see a glint of life in her dull colored eyes. From then on it was silent. A small, tender moment between friends. His fingers continued to stroke her cheek. She never wanted this moment to end. However, that was about to change. Due to it being so quiet in the room, the nurses thought she was finally calm enough to come out of the room. When they entered the room, they see Jake hovering over her. His hand was still on her cheek and was still holding her hand. The blindfold she wore was on the ground. The nurse gasps, seeing him so close to her like this. She feared he would have another freak out like the other day with the other nurses. Immediately she calls for others to help her as they come rushing in to drag him away. No one saw the the love in his eyes. The love he had for her, his guardian angel. No one saw how calm he was when she was near him. It was all so oblivious. They only saw the outbursts, the anger and rage he had when they tried to help him. They thought of him as dangerous. Two male nurses come in and pull Jake away from her. "J-Jake? Jake?!" Samara could hear him yelling, demanding them that they let him go. His feet patter against the floor when he breaks free for a moment, only to be caught once more. He was calling out to her, calling her by name. "JAKE!!" The girl stands from the padded floor and makes it a few steps out of the room and down the hall before she falls to the ground. Nurse Jen is the one to help her up from the floor, putting her blindfold back around her eyes. She was telling her that it wasn't her fault, that she didn't kill her parents. She didn't care what the woman was saying. She only could concentrate on the shouts and yells of her dearest friend, calling out for her. Nurse Jen helps her stand and takes her to her room. It was all the way down at the end of the hallway in room 215. She helps the girl settle in for the night and shuts her door, leaving her to calm down on her own. Samara stared in what ever direction she had been sat in. She needed to get to Jake, but they wouldn't let her go see him. Not now.

ooc:
    Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
The1Amazoness

Jake could hear her calling his name as well from his room. His eyes were full of fear. He went to the door handle but the door was locked. He couldn't go to her. His angel needed him for once in the years they knew each other and he was unable to go to her...even just to hold her hand.This was torturing him and not even his new books couldn't stop him from sitting on his chair, biting his thumb and worrying about her. She was his angel. She protected him. Why couldn't he protect her for once? A scream full of pain escaped his mouth and he covered his head with his hands. This was unbearable. He needed to get to her somehow...somehow...He couldn't start punching the door. He would earn nothing. He could break it with a kick -he had realized his kicks were strong- but then the nurses would be angry at him and force him into more pills. He needed his mind clear to do this. He just needed it bright and clear. Maybe he could pick the lock...but he didn't know how. He had read in his books about bobby pins, but he had none and even if he did , he wouldn't know how to use the. He never saw how a lock worked. It was still magic to him. An unsolved mystery.

It seemed that neither his scream was a good idea. Nurses came in and once they saw him in this condition. With hands covering his head and int he edge of a break down they thought that maybe it would be better to put him down. He was just too dangerous...even for himself. Before he managed to react a needle pierced his skin making him groan in pain and instantly he could feel dizzy and the darkness suround him until it swallowed him whole and he fell from his chair in the arms of another male nurse, before he hit the ground.

Now, there was some talking in between them and with a doctor, whether or not it was safe enough to keep him in this room. Some supported that he should be better in another room alone, that had soft pillows on the wall and the floor and furniture with rounded corners so he wouldn't hurt himself. Others said that he would be fine in his room if they wore him a straight jacket for most of the time unless a nurse was in the room with him, during the times he would be bathing himself , or eating.

Fortunately, for once in the day, they made a right decission and that was to leave him in his room as he was, but double his sessions and every night inject him with a syringe in order to make him sleep. It would be better for him if he had an iv so they could do it directly, but knowing him, all agreed that he would msot likely pull it off. However, that meant his skin would be pierced every single time, but according to them that was a small price to pay. They set him on his bed and pulled at the covers up until his neck . Only then, they noticed that instead of peaceful he looked tortured and that wasn't a good thing probably. They had all agreed to allow no one else to visit him apart from selected nurses. Also his door would be always locked and a couple of nurses would accompany him to his route towards his sessions and back.He could still get busy with his books if he liked, but he wouldn't be allowed more candy. Sugar would only keep him awake and they didn't want that. Their last decission was to stop Samara from seeing him. The fact that he got worse could be harmful to her according to their opinions and the girl had many chances of leaving the hospital one day. Jake didn't have many for now. He was just a retarted person, who was now passed out in his bed, alone in his room with his door closed.

Feisty Gaian

User Image

This is who I am now...
User Image
SAMARA WINCHESTER

"I have to get to Jake. He sounded so scared!" Samara thought. She was right. The way he called out her name. The fear in his voice was excruciatingly painful to hear. No one understood him like she did. He was just scared. If they would just leave him alone for once, they too would experience the way that he acts when he was around her. So peaceful, so calm, so...loving. The girl stands up from her bed and begins to feel around for her side table. Her sight stick would be in the drawer, but when she opens the drawer it wasn't there! Oh no. How would she be able to get to his room and not run into anything? Then she got an idea. Before she had gotten her sight stick, Doctor Roman had given her a walking cane to first start out with. It would be differently weighted than the other, but it would still work. She had kept it because all of the nurses had designed it for her. She was thirteen when she got it. The first thing ever to help her get back to a somewhat normal life. It was right next to her bed so she was able to grab it easily. She stands from her bed and begins to walk forward, swaying the cane from side to side. Where her bed was located was right in front of the door to her room so it was a straight shot to it. Trying to get to Jake's room, that was a different story. She didn't know the exact footsteps from her room to his. Plus her room was around a corner, something she has struggled to get over, but she had to do this. For Jake.

Samara opens her door easily and takes a few steps out into the middle of the hall. It was three steps for the center, she knew that for sure. It took another forty steps, give or take a few, to reach the end of the hall and make the turn. She would have to guess which room was Jake's after that. With a deep breath, she makes her way down the hall. "One... two... three.." She began, counting her steps until she was up to forty steps. The girl swings her cane out, wanting to see if she was near any walls. She wasn't, but she wasn't sure how far or close she was to it. A blood curdling scream echos down the hall from behind a closed door. That sounded like Jake! "Hang on Jake. I'm coming!" she says to herself and starts to walk towards the noise. So far she hadn't run into anything, but that was about to change when she runs into the back of Doctor Hudson. He had been chatting with one of the new interns. He turns and sees that young Samara had snuck out of her room. "Miss Winchester, what are you doing out of your room at this hour?" Immediately she recognized his voice and tried to play it cool. This was probably going to end badly. "I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd take a little walk around the floor. Hope that you don't mind." "Of course not my dear, but right now isn't the time to be wandering around." "Why? What's going on?" "It's nothing. Just finish your walk and head back to your room, okay?"

It wasn't nothing. She could hear people walking around, walking towards her and opening a door. It was close too. Maybe Jake's? Slowly she raises her hand to feel the wall and finds that it was room 205, the room right before his room. There was a groan, a chair being scooted back and two men grunting as if they had caught something. Beneath her blindfold her eyes narrowed. Doctor Hudson and a few other enter his room and shut the door. There were soft whispers, whispers about what to do with Jake. He was dangerous. He couldn't stay in this room. He needed to be put into a round room with an observation window to check on him. Others disagreed. He needed to be put into a straight jacket. After much discussion, a decision had been made. Jake would be allowed to stay in his room, but his sessions would be doubled and he would be forced to be injected with his sleeping medication. No one else was allowed to see him except for Nurse Borden and Nurse Jen. His room would be locked at all times, he was allowed no candy, and he was no longer allowed to see Samara. She supposedly had many chances of recovering from her problems and live a happy filled life while he on the other hand did not. As they all spoke about this, Samara was still listening. It was like they had forgotten all about her. She wouldn't allow this to happen to Jake, to be forced into this kind of routine. The group of people come out of the room and shut the door. "What did you do to Jake?" The girl demands. Everyone jumped. She was always so quiet. "Excuse me?" "I know you did something to him. He wouldn't groan and just flop out of his chair like nothing. You did something to him." "Miss Winchester, what I choose for my patient is for his benefit. He's a menace to himself and to the staff. I can't have him lashing out at everyone, you especially." "He doesn't last out at me. He doesn't even get angry with me, except when I bring up his medicine. The medicine that you tried convincing me to give him." "Miss Winchester..."

Suddenly she forces her way past them and into Jake's room. They had forgotten to lock the door. She barges into the room. "Jake?" There was no answer. "Jake answer me please." Still there was no answer. Before one of the other nurses, who's name she didn't know, could catch her, Samara takes off again, tying to find her way to his bed. She stumbles a few times, tripping on a stray book on the floor before she makes it to where he laid. She drops the cane and goes to her knees by his bedside. She feels around for his hand, but she couldn't find it. They put a blanket on top of him. Huffing loudly, she yanks the blanket off of him and searches again, finding his hand and holds it to her chest. "Miss Winchester, I can write you up for insubordination. Release Mr. Thron's hand and go back to your room immediately." The girl turns her head towards the man's voice and shakes her head. "No! You aren't separating us. Don't you understand? He needs me!" "He needs medical help, not you!" Doctor Hudson was growing impatient with the girl. She didn't understand how dangerous Jake could be. He needed to be put on his medication and have it regulated daily so that he could be less angry and more normal. "I am tired of this, Miss Winchester. Either you go to your room willingly-." "NO!" Samara shouts, standing up from the floor and holds her ground. "No one understands Jake like I do! He isn't dangerous like you all think he is. He's a happy and loving boy when he is left alone! All he wants is to be left alone here in his room with his books, not being pestered about taking medicine. He hates it! It messes with his mind. He can't concentrate when on them. That's why he refuses to take it."

Nurse Borden comes in slowly, try to be quiet as she walked through. Doctor Hudson had signaled her to bring in a syringe to sedate Samara with, but she could hear her little white shoes tapping slightly on the floor. "I may be blind, but I'm not deaf. I can hear someone walking around." The nurse freezes, looking back to the doctor who just sighs and shrugs his shoulders. "What do you want from us, Miss Winchester?" "I want you to give me a week to prove to you all that Jake isn't dangerous like you think he is. That he doesn't need the medicine. That he needs me." "That's impossible. I cannot allow my other patients to just do what ever they want, no matter how much of a delight I find them." "I don't care. You are going to give me a week to show you who Jake really is. The Jake that I know." Doctor Hudson sighs once more, shaking his head. "Fine. I will allow you to have one week to prove to us that Mr. Thorn is not what we claim him to be. On one condition, however. I require four days to observe to see how he is without you. To see how he reacts." Samara shakes her head. "You know exactly how he's going to react. He's going to have another outburst. I give you two days to observe him without bothering him except to check in on him and that is all. I do demand that I am able to give him the things he asked me to provide him today." "Fine fine. Just make it quick." The girl nods and kneels down to grab her cane; making her way back out of the room to get what she and Jake had spoken about. A few minutes later she returned with three puzzle boxes and a book filled with multiple cases. She sets the puzzles on his side table, with the help of one of the nurses before she sits on the side of his bed, her head turned toward the upper part of the bed. She leans in forward to give him a hug, her lips close to his ear as she whispered, "I'm here. I won't ever leave you. I promise."

With a slight turn of her head, she gently places a kiss upon his cheek before moving away and standing once more. She turns and leaves the room, shutting the door behind her as Doctor Hudson and the other staff members who had followed her inside had left. "Remember your promise. Two days of observation without any interruption unless it is to check on him. Then I get a week to prove to you all once and for all who the real Jake is." "I will, Miss Winchester. To get absolute proof, there will be a camera needed to be placed inside." "That won't be a problem. Goodnight." "Goodnight, Miss Winchester." With that, Samara makes her way down the hall and back to her room, her point fully proven. She wouldn't give up on Jake. She would continue to fight for him. To protect him.

ooc: Seriously sorry if this is really long. Sort of why I asked if you wanted to play the doc so that my posts wouldn't be this long. sweatdrop
    Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
The1Amazoness

Jake , unfortunately, was unaware of the fight Samara was giving for him. If he knew she would be hugging him like that and kissing his cheek, he would put a bigger fight, just so he oculd be awake when she would do that. However, currently he was unconsious on his bed, sleeping and comfy in his bed. At least he wasn't cold. He would be angry tomorrow though. How could they trick him into needles? He hated needles. Those annoying sharp things that pierced the skin and drew blood. It was just unacceptable.

Once Samara let go of him and left he would have shifted into a position he was more comfortable on, under different circumstances, but right now he was as good as dead, apart from his steady breathing. The doctors came right back in afterwards with a single camera that would leave many blind spots, but would be able to give them a general picture of Jake and his doings. They wanted a place where it wouldn't been found, yet it would give them a good picture of his room. His bookcase was a great place, but he was using it so often that he would find it undoubtedly, same went to his teddy bears. He washugging regularly all five of them. A nurse pointed at the aircodnitioning and the technician they had with them hurried to step onto his nightstand and open the bars. He placed the camera in, then made sure to adjust it to the right corner so the bars wouldn't be an issue and they would still get the best picture possible. When that was done, everybody left the room , with the nurses mopping the footprints so Jake wouldn't get a suspicion over the anything. Finally, he was left in peace.

The next morning, Jake flattered his eyes open after a long sleep in his bed. He sat up and looked around his room. He was alone...but wait....what were these on his desk? He jumped up and run to his puzzles and book. He stroked the cover with his fingers, then raised his head to the window and frowned. He reached and opened the curtains wide open, letting the sunlight come in. Who of them idiots shut the curtains? He then returned to his boxes and first, got the book. He flipped some pages then brought it to his nose and inhaled the scent of the paper. He liked that scent. He let it on his nightstand and got busy with the puzzle that had 700 pieces according to the cover and had the bigger box of all. He opened it in curiosity and hsi eyes widened at the amount of candy that was in there. Even some bisquits from the ones he liked! He quickly got on his knees and loosened a plank from the floor, just three planks on the right of the nightstand. He lifted it and threw in the candy, revealing that he had a secret hiding place for them.

Luckily for him these first movements of his, were passed by unoticed by thedoctor, who had a small screen in his pocket to watch his doings whenever he pelased. The reason was that the airconditioning was just above the window and the nightstand, therefore nobody could see what was happening there. The camera could see a couple of steps away from the nightstand to the door, plus his bathroom door, his desk and his bookcase. The edge of the bed wasn't a big deal either.

Jake looked around the room...where was Samie? Was she ok? Damn them all for drugging him! Samara needed him last night and he wasn't there. He frowned his lips at that , then got his puzzle of 1200 pieces and went to his desk. He would just get busy with something until she was back. She would be back. She always was. He emptied all the pieces on his desk and started. The doctors would soon find out that even the way he was solving his puzzles was unique. It seemed his eyes fell on the puzzle pieces that he wanted rather quickly so he had soon made the outside line of his puzzle before moving to the inside. Of course, he was sitting on his own way and his thumb never escaped his mouth. Now....how could someone blame Jake as a dangerous guy? Liek Samara had predicted, he was sitting alone and getting busy with his puzzles without being agressive at all.

He thought of having heard a clicking noise at the door so he got up and walked ot it. H eplaced his ear there. Was this Samara's cane? Was she coming. A smile appeared on his lips, but it soon faded as he recognized the shoes of one of the other patients. Why wasn't Samara here already? When would she come? With a disappointed face he returned to his desk. Oh that was silly. Samara always came. A little more faith wouldn't hurt. At least that was what she was trying to convince himself...

Feisty Gaian

User Image

This is who I am now...
User Image
SAMARA WINCHESTER

As he flipped through the book that she had left him, a white slip of paper falls from the pages and falls to the floor underneath his chair. There on the front of it was a beautifully drawn rose with his name written in cursive. There was no indication of who it was from, but since it was part of the things that she had promised him, he could guess that it was from Sammie.

The next morning was painful for Samara to wake up. This was one of the two days where she wasn't allowed to see Jake. She shouldn't have agreed to two days. She shouldn't have agreed to any days at all. She should have put her foot down and told Hudson that she was going to have the one week without him interfering in anyway. All he could do was to just observe how he acted when she was around. It was too late to go back and change anything. These were going to be the two longest days of her life. Samara gets her shower for the morning and gets dressed to go help the nurses station. Only this time she would be restricted to the right side of the floor instead of the left, since Jake's room was in the left hallway. She sits quietly in her chair, her fingers strumming over the braille book she had been reading the day before. She longed to be near her friend. The last thing he said to her was still emanating in her mind. You still look like my guardian angel... Her fingers stop running over the book pages, hovering there slightly. Jake didn't care if she wore this blindfold or not. She was beautiful to him, no matter if she wore this stupid thing or not. Maybe other people would feel the same way if she were to take it off. Maybe. Just maybe.

Hesitantly, she raises her hands to the back of her head and starts to untie the blindfold. The knot holding it in place comes apart smoothly and was starting to sink over the bridge of her nose. Just as she was about to lower it, a nurse comes walking past and gasps, quickly taking the piece of cloth and wraps it around her eyes once more. "You should know better taking that off with all of the patients around. We don't want to have a repeat of yesterday now do we?" The man nurse sounded like he didn't want to be bothered that day. Her included. She may have been helping out but she was still a patient and he didn't want to put too much work in today. Samara sighs and goes back to reading over her book. in the back of her mind she hoped that Jake would be able to get the letter she had placed inside the book. It would explain everything to him. Well, explain to him why she wouldn't be seeing him for the next two days. She hated being away from him, and hoped that he wouldn't be angry with her because she wasn't there.

ooc:
    Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
The1Amazoness

Jake kept working with his puzzle until a nurse came in to take him to his sessions. He asked about Samara , but she didn't answer him. Where was Samara? Why hadn't she come? She always came. Every day. He asked to see her, but the nurse answered no. Maybe the answer came a little bit too quickly than it was necessary adn that made Jake suspicious "Is she ok? What did you do to her?" he asked accusingly, but the nurse refused to answer. He was nervous the whole time at his session asking the doctor about Samara and not focusing on their subject of today's talking , which was 'his relationship with his father'. No he didn't want to talk about his father. He wanted to talk about Sammie. In the end, the doctor told him that Samara was fine , but she would be staying in her room for some days to calm down. It didn't make him stop worrying baout her, but at least he was assured she was still in the hospital.

When he returned to his room, he was still in a bad mood. He didn't have a double session that day as the doctor found it pointless to talk ot him , when all he was saying were things and questions about another patient. He closed the door and walked to his puzzle...no...puzzles weren't distracting his mind enough to make him forget about today's incidents. He even left untouched the food that was brought to him. He went to get his new book and walked to the bed. He sat onto it and flipped the pages trying to find an nteresting title for a case. Oh, a page fell off. Why did a page fell off? He picked up with his fingers and saw the rose with his name...wait....did Sammie draw this? He turned it around and widened his eyes seeing the letter. He started reading it thoroughly and frowned. Two days? Without her? At least she was fine. She explained it. What was that about a camera? There was a camera in the room...He quickly put the page back in and shut the book looking around.

His mind was used to detective stories so all he needed to do was look at the clues and evidence. There was a camera in the room. That could be taken as a fact. Samara wouldn't tell him , unless she was sure they would do it. Then...where was the camera? He looked around him for possible places. Every single place of him room could be seen as a hideout. It had to be a place that gave them a full clear picture of his doings. Surely, his bed was a not a priority as he didn't use it much, but his desk and bookcase certainly was. If he was to place the camera he would make sure he would have access to his desk and bookcase...maybe his shelf with the rubric cubes and teddy bears should be in the rage too. Hmm...where could it be? He had an idea!

He got up and went to his secret hideout where the candy were. He raised the plank and saw that all his candy was there. Then this was a blind spot! If they had seen the hideout they would have removed the candy for sure! His doctor had said that candy was forbidden to him from now on and even if a single chocolate bar was found they would remove it. There was no way they would leave so many things full of sugar there. So, with this new clue, all he had to do was search for possibilities. He had exposed the hideout many times today. If they were watching the spot they would have seen him for sure. He was absolutely sure this was a blind spot. Hmm...where could it be? It was either around this place or the other way so the rage wouldn't reach it. However, if it was on the other way , then they wouldn't have a clear picture of his bookcase and desk. So it should be around here. He had to search and know where it was , without them knowing he was searching for it. How? It was safe to assume that the window and the night stand were suspicious. What would he do?

An idea popped in his mind and he walked back to his bed. He got his book and walked to the nightstand. He pretended to fix the curtains of the window and stared outside for a while, but then he figured out there was no way the camera was going to be there. That only left the nightstand. He pulled the drawer open casually, while acting completely apathetic as not to make them suspicious and placed the book in there. He 'accidentally' dropped a couple of pencils and pens from there and he got on hsi hands and knees. This gave him a great idea to check underneath the nightstand , but that was clean too. The camera wasn't in the drawer either. He had assumed it was there and it was looking at him throught the keyhole.

His fruitless efforts made him to walk in his desk and sit down. Now the camera was definitely watching him. He needed to be emotionless. He scanned the area of the nightstand with his gaze, before his eyes fell on the air condition. Of course! That was a perfect hideout! Everyone knew he wasn't turning it all at all , apart from when it was really cold and these days it wasn't. Now he needed to hold himself from smiling or doing anything that would betray him. He had to make sure the camera was there. He couldn't go and look, because if it was indeed there, they would find out he knew about it and Samara would be in trouble. Nah he needed to do something else. He walked towards the nightstand once again and opened the drawer. He took the controller out and pressed the button to turn it on.

Now, his plan was simple. He knew it was since summer that he had to turn it on. Surely all kind of dust would be gathered in there. Now this dust would be thrown to his nightstand, or at least it would make circular moves in the machine. The result? The camera -if it was there- would get all dusty, in danger of breaking down, or at least it would stop giving them a clear image of his doings. Therefore, they would come to his room and with an excuse they would make him turn it off. If they did this, then he would know the camera was in there! No matter what they would say, it would still be an excuse! Satisfied with himself he walked to work on his puzzle, being a little more happy this time. He would give them an hour. If they didn't appear he would search the room again , but he had a hunch that he was right! All he needed to do now was wait for an hour...

(I include the picture of the room too in case we need it again! I might make a better one someday, but until then , this will do! If you want be the doctor who will come in and tell him to turn off the air condition)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff