• Signature Look 250
            User Image
                              a roleplay between ameiie and zero asamoto
                              based on the song, broken arrow by pixie lott. <3
- - - - - - - - - - - - User Image

████████████████████████████████

- -A i d a nXXB l a d eXXW i l l i a m s i
                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                      f a t h e r ii m u c k e r f a t h e r ii m u c k e r f a t h e r ii m u c k e r

xxxx
                            Aidan was still in the process of trying to forget about the girl that had brokened up with him. He was sitting on the edge of the bridge, looking like he was one of those suicide jumpers, but he didn't have the guts to jump off of the bridge in actuality. He sighed and leaned his elbows on his knees and just sat there, feeling the wind go through the exposed hair that showed under his hat. He was still upset even though the break up was about a week ago. What have I done wrong? Is there anyone better than me that's right for her? He thought in his mind. He had a lot of different explanations for what could have happened, but he didn't know which one was the real reason why she had done what she did. I wasn't with anyone that might have...okay, maybe one, but that was just teasing. He thought in his mind, raising his head to look up at the sky ahead of him.

He was sitting in the spot that he had first introduced to her. Actually, this was the place that they had first met. He felt his heart hurt at that thought and looked at the scenary. He remembered dark nights in which both of them would gather in the middle of the night with some food and just eat under the stars. They would both lay down next to each other, her resting on his arm and her arm resting on his stomach. They would talk about just anything and everything.

He sighed again and missed those days. Could she have been meeting someone better than me? He thought then, pushing himself off the edge and back on the bridge. He had both hands on the ledge and just leaned over on it, looking down at the rushing waters. It was close to raining, he knew, but he just didn't care. The rain would seem like something that he would actually love at this moment.

He slapped himself on the cheeks a bit, shaking his head when he was done. "This isn't me. This isn't what Aidan is afraid of. I can do anything without her. I don't need her." He said, his voice loud at first, but the last sentence came out in a choked voice. He only cried the day after he realized the meaning that she had broken up with him and since then, he's lost his tears. "I'm not like this." He whispered to himself, head in his arms.

(( Sucks for an opening. I'll do better next time. ))
User Image

Јʉstin Șɱith

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
"How could you do this to me?"

Justin had just woken up. He was still in his athletic clothes in seems. He craned his neck over to the window that was in his room and got up to pull back the curtains like he did every single day. He noticed that there were clouds in the sky and they were dark. "Looks like rain today." He said to no one in particular. He sighed and scratched the back of his neck, looking down at his clothing and moaned, taking off his shirt as he started to walk to his closet.
Justin lived alone in his small apartment. He has a job to support him and sometimes, on holidays, for example: his birthday, his parents and relatives would help him out and send over money, but Justin was on his own on this one. He payed his bills on time, he knew how to cook, he has never got arrested, he doesn't do drugs. He was otherwise known as the 'Perfect Man'. At school, all of the boys idolized him. Every girl wanted to be with him, but there was only one girl that he wanted to get with and he had stayed patient in trying to find the perfect moment. That girl, unfortunately, was with some other person. Aidan Williams. Aidan was known for being a student that skipped most classes and had been known to do some sort of drug for a time being. He didn't like the way that Aidan was around the girl that he loved, messing with her and he was pretty sure that most of the things that they did together were forced.

Things had started going greatly for Justin when he got a letter asking him to go to the school that he had been shooting for since grade school. Of course his parents had to pull a few strings, but aside from that, Justin got into the school all on his own, and ever since that day things had gotten better for him. It seemed that the girl that he liked had broken up with Aidan and he took that chance to get with her. She didn't seem all that good and he was pretty sure that the break up was hard on her, for it usually is with women, but he told her his feelings for her and she accepted them. He has been trying to make her feel better this whole time that they were together, telling her that he loved her and the world and his life is nothing without her.

Today, he was just about to go visit her and take her out on a date. He wasn't sure how it will go since most things were planned outside and it looked like it was about to rain, but being with her could making nothing go wrong.
He smiled and grabbed his clothes before going into his bathroom to take his shower.

"...Oh it was much easier than I thought it would be."

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
                User Image User Image
                ameliaʝuℓietღvely

User Image
                                                          Amelia rolled over in her sleep and giggled softly, she wasn't fully awake yet, heck she wasn't awake a single bit, she was in the middle of the dream that she thought was reality, dreams are better than what is reality, right? "Aidan.. Stop.." She whispered through the giggles, Aidan was her ex, her ex that she was still completely in love with but she was hurt, she couldn't stand the jealousy he put her through, every girl in school wanted one boy and that wasn't Aidan, every girl wanted the one boy with the perfect everything, perfect family, perfect hair, perfect smile, perfect everything but in Amelia's eyes? Heck no, he wasn't as perfect as everyone made him out to be, Aidan was her perfection though she wouldn't admit that to him or herself. To her, admitting that to him would have been something, even if she let it slip that she thought he was amazing, she'd try to make it pass as a different person she was talking about. Turning over in her sleep again, she brushed her hand off the pillow that lay next to her head, where he used to sleep beside her, but mostly she would crawl through his arms and sleep right beside him with her head on his pillow side. What they had was something, something that even if they were over, if she had it with someone else, she would of felt like she was cheating on him even though it seemed like he was cheating on her all along. She found that he was very flirty, even that night they broke up, he was flirty, he was flirting with a girl from their school that he knew that Amelia hated but everyone knew that and who was better to flirt with than the person your love hated more than anyone in the world? Exactly, no one.

"Oww, ********] Amelia shouted in pain after she had landed on the floor beside their bed with a crash, she groaned as she pulled herself to sit up with her back against the table of drawers next to her bed. Her eyes wandered around her bedroom, something to her was missing, it felt empty, she felt lost in her own home. Speaking of her own home, this was her apartment, she lived in it by herself, her Mother died from breast cancer and everything that was Amelia's was now hers, her father had passed away before that so now she owned what both of them had left for her, money, cars, the whole lot. Amelia kept the money, sold the house that they lived in together, sold the cars and bought a apartment and a car for herself, she didn't feel any better but she was healing slightly. Amelia had one younger sibling, Crystal, Crystal was seven year's old, she lived at her and Amelia's aunts on the weekdays and some weekends but most weekends, she stayed with Amelia. Amelia didn't have time for a child during the week but she did on the weekends but there was occasions that Amelia didn't have to go anywhere at all. Speaking of which..

"Amelia, are you awake yet?!" A child yelled into Amelia's room, the child had long brown hair but was pleated into pigtails by Amelia, Amelia was your average teenage girl but had the maternal side in her, well on weekends anyway. Amelia pulled herself up and looked at the little girl that was the height that reached just below Amelia's chest, she was quite short but had alot of energy in her, just like her sister. Amelia walked to her little sister and knelt down, the child wrapped her arms around Amelia's neck in a hug, Amelia hugged her back but wrapped her arm's around the child's waist but not very tight, more loose than it was tight. "Hey sissy." Amelia added and kissed the top of the child's head, she smiled as she looked up at her, she could see that she hadn't been up very long. She chuckled a little when the child's stomach growled, shaking her head softly as she chuckled, she took the little hand that lay on her shoulder into her own hand. "Come on, before Auntie Faith comes and picks you up then moans to me about how to take care of a seven year old monster.." She added and chuckled as they walked out of Amelia's bedroom and to the kitchen.

A few minutes later.. "Sissy, I'm going in for a shower so just sit and watch cartoons, remember to finish your breakfast." Amelia told her before going off into her own bedroom, she looked at her phone for messages and sighed when there was none. She picked up the phone and began to text in a message.

To: Justin(:
                                                          Message: hey! i'm going to this party tonight, feel like going with me? x (;

She pressed send and then stripped down for her quick shower before making her own breakfast. She asked Justin for two reasons, he liked her, loved her as he put so she guessed that she would give him a shot with her and take it upon herself to ask him out instead of vice versa. She opened the door to the bathroom next to her room and made her way through to the room. She shut the door behind her and placed her phone ontop of the drawer next to the shower. She turned the hot water on and then slipped into the shower.

User Image
User Image

Јʉstin Șɱith

Justin had just finished his shower and wrapped himself in a towel, leaving his hair to air dry for a little bit. He thought that he had heard his phone ring as he got out of the shower and he wanted to know if that was the person whom he thought it to be. Of course, whenever he is home and not near his phone, he liked to let his phone on the highest volume, just in case somebody special would want to talk to him.
He walked calmly around his side of the bed and grabbed his phone that was on the nightstand. He flipped open the phone and looked to see who it was, a smile spreading on his face, realizing that it was his love that had texted him. He quickly opened the text to see that she was inviting him to go to a party with her. Of course he wanted to show off his beautiful girlfriend to other people, to let them know that she was no longer in the grasp of the drug-addict, flirting fiend known as Aidan, though he knew not to go overboard with bragging. If anything, Justin never bragged and he treated everybody with respect. It was just something about Amelia that he wanted to show. To show the world that he had finally got with her.

He quickly texted her, wondering what he should wear for the party. First of all, he didn't even know if it was a formal party or something that the party was going to do the whole time is to dance.

To: Amelia<3
Subject: RE:no subject
Message: Sure (: I would love to go to the party with you. What time? XD

He pressed send and went back into the bathroom with the phone in his mouth, drying himself off as he did so and changed into his clothes, using his towel to now dry off his hair. He set the phone down on the counter beside him and plugged in his hair dryer, turning it on and drying his hair. He would glance back down to his phone just in case Amelia had decided to text him back. He never liked to keep somebody waiting long if they were texting him. He always liked to get back to the person, even if he didn't like them much.

When he was through, he turned off his hair dryer and unplugged it, grabbing his phone and looking at his reflection one last time, smiling at himself before going downstairs to find something to eat. He was debating whether or not he should go and grab something to eat on the way as he was going to pick up Amelia, but he wasn't sure. He knew that she had Crystal on the weekends so if Crystal was still there and their aunt hadn't picked her up yet then he should buy something for her, too. He sighed. He had forgotten to ask what time Crystal was going to be picked up today.

(( Sorry if the little emotion things don't match. I don't really use them, so I'm trying. ))

f a t h e r ii m u c k e r f a t h e r ii m u c k e r f a t h e r ii m u c k e r

xxxx
                            The rain had started and Aidan looked up at the sky, wondering what Amelia was doing at this time. He missed her and wondered what she was up to. He remembered that they would dance in the rain like fools whenever they were in the park, not caring if anybody saw them. This brought his heartache again and he sighed deeply, trying to forget all of that by closing his eyes. That was the past.

He then felt his phone vibrate and he looked around, forgetting that it was his phone that had made that motion. He touched his pocket and looked around, there was no one there, on that bridge, besides him. He sighed and kept thinking, wishing, that it was Amelia. That it was her trying to text him back, saying that she was sorry and that she wanted to meet him like the rest of the times when they had fought and tried to separate from each other. Of course the fights were meaningless. They just had their own stubborn pride.

He sighed and started to walk, still keeping his hand on his pocket as he went to find some cover from the rain. The rain had actually made him feel a little better, actually. It made his body feel a bit numb and that helped a bit with the emotions that were spiraling in his body.
                            He rounded a corner and was under a building that usually hosted weird parties. The things with clowns and the money flying in the air with people wearing weird costumes. That sort of thing. He looked inside and there were no people, the lights weren't even on. It was weird because even though they hosting such terrible parties, they were usually open, probably hoping that somebody would let them host their parties. He smirked a bit at that and grabbed his phone from his pocket once he dried his hands on his jacket. He felt his cigarette pack in there. He had taken on smoking a lot since the break up and tried to talk himself out of stopping, but the cigarettes would sometimes help him with the pain. That, he knew, was pathetic of him. Amelia had actually tried to stop him from smoking sometimes as she would sometimes steal his pack and pretend to hide it when he knew exactly where it was. Always in the hands or in her back pockets of her jeans.

He shook his head again. Forget about her. He told himself as he checked his message. It was from a friend that he hadn't talked to in a while. One of Amelia's friends. He opened it and it said something about a party with one of those little hearts at the end of it. He remembered when Amelia would send him texts with those hearts at the end of it.
                            He closed the message and put the phone up. He might as well since he had nothing to do tonight, but it meant that he had to go back home and get out of the clothes that he was in. It would look terrible if he went in with wet clothes.

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
                User Image User Image
                ameliaʝuℓietღvely

User Image
                                                          Amelia washed through her hair, her thoughts were crowded by the thoughts of Justin and her, would they last, what would Aidan do when he finds out, bad enough she had to put up working with him in Science and in other classes, she was sure to ask the teacher to move her. She thought of many other things, she slightly wanted to know what Aidan was feeling but she was hurt enough, she didn't want to feel guilty about it all. The thing about her was that she thought of everything in the shower, no matter what it was it was something that made sense, some out of it was hardly anything but other time it was great thoughts on ideas, what to do, what to buy for Christmas presents, birthday presents, she had quite alot of money now that she sold everything and the money in the bank added onto it plus the money from what she had to spend when it came to buying things for college or university, depending on what one she went onto but she thought not to because it was best to not leave Crystal without her, they would both miss each other.

Finishing off her hair and washing herself in the shower, she looked at the phone and then raised an eyebrow as she wrapped a towel around her chest, the towel came to about her knees, it was pretty short but she didn't mind, she would be out of it soon enough. "Hmm, its Tanya's party, I think.." She said to herself as she made her way to the calender in her room, she looked at todays date and looked at what she had wrote in, she smiled a little, seeing as it was a formal party, Tanya, one of her best friends from middle school had turned twenty-one, it was a birthday bash but it was formal, Tanya was in the high class family, Tanya Thompson, her Father was a director and her Mother was a model, she had to admit that her Mother was pretty stunning although the magazine she worked for was lieing to the readers, she talked to her Mother quite alot and learned a few things about the buisness. She made her way back into the bathroom and plugged in the zebra print hair dryer she had owned for quite some time now.

"Crystal! Do you mind if Justin came over for a while?" Amelia shouted out of the bathroom, the shout echoed through and into the living room, she smiled a little because Crystal liked both of the men in Amelia's life though she did have a little silly crush on Justin, Amelia ignored it mostly and then saved the flirty stuff for Justin when Crystal wasn't around, she wasn't the type of girl to do that to even her friend never mind her little sister, she could be a b***h when she wanted to but sometimes she wouldn't bother. "Oh my god! Amelia, should have told me earlier!" Crystal screamed at Amelia even though she was a few rooms down the hall, Amelia held in a bowl of laughter and then waited to hear the door to Crystal's bedroom slam, Amelia only had Crystal on the weekends but still had a bedroom especially for her, she made sure that it would be the room that every little girl dreamed of. She had gotten bunk beds into the bedroom with help from Aidan and a few men that helped her build it. Once she heard the door slam, she laughed but kept it quiet. Amelia brushed through her hair as she walked through her bedroom and into her walk-in closet.

A few minutes later.. "Hey sissy, while Justin's here, why don't I tell him that you lo-ove him?" Amelia teased her as any normal older sister would, Amelia changed into a casual outfit, she would change into her outfit for the party once after her aunt and Crystal left.

To: Justin(:
                                                          Subject: Re: no subject
                                                          Message: It starts at seven but come over in a while if you want, my aunt's picking Crystal up in an hour. Oh, and its Tanya's 21st party so formal and I got the present from us yesterday. (: x

Amelia made her way through the bedroom until she had reached the kitchen, she looked through the fridge and sighed as nothing seemed to catch her real interest. She closed the fridge door and made her way around the kitchen to the coffee maker and the bread bin. She opened the bread bin as she picked up a mug and placed it in the coffee maker, she turned them both on and then took a chocolate croissant out of the bread bin, she bit into it and leaned back on the counter, looking at her phone for a reply.

To: Aidan</3
                                                          Subject: Tanya's party?
                                                          Message: Hey! You going to Tanya's party tonight? x (:

Amelia eventually decided to send him a message..

User Image
User Image

Јʉstin Șɱith

Justin was at the drive-through to McDonalds. He knew that he didn't like the restuarant, but this was the only drive-through without having to go out of town. He knew that it wasn't much as he was looking at the menu, but this was the best thing that he could do. It was then that he realized that he had gotten a text message. He had forgotten that he had it in his back pocket. He sighed and grabbed the sterring wheel as he took the phone out of his pocket and checked to see who it was. He was a bit mad that he hadn't replied as quickly as he had wanted to. He realized that his mother had texted him. "When did she get a phone?" He said to himself as he looked at the text. All it had said was that she had finally gotten a phone and expected him to text her back as soon as possible. He chuckled lightly at that and texted her back saying 'yay'.
After sending that text, he opened his second one which was from Amelia. It told him the time of the party and he smiled when he read that their aunt was to be picking Crystal up in an hour. Well, if she is going to be leaving then I might as well buy something for her before she goes. He said. In the past whenever he went to Amelia's house, he would always get something for Amelia and Crystal. He bought something for Crystal, too, so that she wouldn't get left out. Little girls tend to feel that way when you don't buy something for them, too.

After that, he drove off to Amelia's house, smelling the food right next to him. He sighed and would look at the paper bag containing the food, but held himself. He knew that he didn't like to eat in his own vehicle, but sometimes it was hard to keep up with that rule, especially if you were really hungry.

Well, after a while, he mangaged to get to Amelia's house, smiling and bringing in the paper bag as he stuffed his phone in his pocket, feeling it vibrate and knowing that it was from his mother. He was outside of the door and looked at the door. "Knock, knock." He said, cheerfully.

xxxx
                            Aidan just made it to his house. It was quiet as usual as he ran his fingers through his hair, feeling his wet bangs cover his eyes. He sighed, taking off his clothes, starting from the head, the hat, to the toe, his shoes. Ever since he started to walk back to his house, things have turned for the worse. It was only twice that a car had splashed himself in water. It probably wasn't their fault in the first place, but the same car had done the same thing. He only consulted the problem by raising his middle finger out towards them and yelling profanities, only getting stares from an old lady who was sitting outside on her lawn chair. What was she doing outside while it was raining anyway? Old ladies are so weird. He thought to himself as he felt his phone vibrate.
                            He moaned loudly and threw his hands up in the air. As if his day wasn't getting any better, he had a text from somebody who probably saw the whole thing and wanted to make fun of him for it. He quickly grabbed his phone from his pocket and looked to see who it was, only to make his heart feel like it was sinking. It was Amelia, his ex whom he still loved. He wondered why she would want to text him and he thought about just not opening her text, but to delete it right away, but what if it had been what he wanted in the first place? For her to text him first and apologize for the way that she had been acting. He quickly opened it, but to see his name with a broken heart sign right next to it.
                            He read the text and noticed that she was going to the party that he was planning on going that night. He sighed and ran his free hand through his wet hair, while leaning against the wall. If she was going, then he might not go... Though what if it meant that she wanted to see him and talk to him. After all of this pain, she must've realized that she needed him all along. He was going to reply back to her, but stopped for a second, wondering if maybe if he said that he was going, then she wasn't going to be there. Or maybe she was just pretending that they might as well pretend that they were friends or something. Or maybe she had a boyfriend and was going to brag about how awesome he was in front of him. He sighed as he started to lean down the wall.

He was thinking too much of it and just replied back to her.

To: Amelia</3
                            Subject: RE: Tanya's party?

Aidan was never the type to put down the little emotions. It just didn't seem like him. He knew that and she knew that. He just pressed send and set his phone down on his bed, going into his closet to find something that would be fit to wear to the party. As he leaned on the edge of the wall, all he saw were clothes that were picked out by Amelia. Whenever they went shopping, Aidan would always have his style of clothing, but to match out with Amelia, Amelia guided him towards some clothes that matched hers. They weren't like those lovey-dovey style of clothing. Actually, they were about the only couple at the school that made it seem not so dopey.
                            He sighed. It was going to be harder than it seems to get through his life without her.

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
                User Image User Image
                ameliaʝuℓietღvely

User Image
                                                          Amelia rubbed the back of her head as she sipped her coffee, she watched as Crystal flicked through the channels and then came across Spongebob Square pants, Amelia chuckled softly and then walked through to the living room. She made her way to the couch and picked up Crystal's feet at the bottom of it, she placed her coffee on a coaster that lay on the table next to the side Amelia was going to sit on. She sat down and let Crystal's feet fall onto her lap, Amelia placed her own feet on the footstool and let her hand fall ontop of Crystal's feet. Now and again she chuckled softly at the little things Spongebob did that made Crystal laugh aswell.

Eventually the door rang, Crystal was nearest the stairs that lead to the door, Amelia looked to the side and already Crystal was dashing downstairs to answer the door, Amelia chuckled a little, shaking her head as she got up from the coach and made her way down the stairs but by the time she had conquered the stairs, Crystal had already opened the door, said thanks for the McDonalds, taken it and ran past Amelia and upstairs again. Amelia reached the door and looking behind her and raising an eyebrow a little. "Alright.. Now I'm thinking she doesen't like my cooking." She mumbled to Justin and then walked a little closer, she wrapped her arms around his neck and then gently placed a kiss on his lips. "And yes, that was necessary before she saw and groaned about how she thinks she should be in disney movies." Amelia said and winked, she smiled and then let her hand linger down his arm and into his hand, entwining the fingers and re-adjusting them, she had to hide the face that her mind was thinking because of the fact that when it came to her fingers and the spaces of Aidan's hand; they fitted perfectly minus the adjusting. "Come on, lets go upstairs before she does eat everything in that bag." Amelia softly winked and then led him upstairs.

"Crystal, happy meal as normal, we all know you're not going to eat big mac's.." Amelia teased the once again and watched as she pouted and then thanked Justin, Amelia watched her little sister and chuckled a little, she watched as the child toddled back into the living room and sat down with the happy meal box in hand. She reminded Amelia so much of herself.

Amelia sat down at the table in the kitchen, two plates of McDonalds food ontop of them, his plate and her own plate, she placed hers infront of her and placed his infront of his chair. She had placed out glasses of diet coke before she sat down. She thought that eating apart from Crystal would give him a little bit of privacy and saved them from the watchful eye of Crystal. She heard her phone ring and slipped it out of her back pocket, she read it quickly, she knew he would be there and she hoped that he would be and she wasn't going to tell Justin. She smiled a little, letting it pass off as a text from her aunt as she texted back.

To: Aidan</3
                                                          Subject: re:Tanya's party?
                                                          Message: Remember it starts at seven! I think Vick would love to see you there! (; x

She lied through the phone a little, Vick, Amelia's friend, used to have a crush on Aidan but Amelia would be the one that'd want to see him there. Chuckling softly as she looked up from the phone to look at Justin. "Hmm, and I thought you didn't like McDonalds.." She teased a slight.

User Image

xxxx
                            Aidan quickly took his shower, thinking that Amelia might have the heart for him to text him back. He washed his hair and his whole body, quickly coming out of the shower and drying himself off of with the towel that Amelia had bought for him last Christmas. They had spent that day together, going out and shopping at the stores that were surprisingly, still opened. It was a good day. He ended up buying a whole lot for her, including a ring, matching, of course. Aidan still had his on. Well, not at this moment, but he always had it on.

After he got out, he left his hair to air dry. He never really cared much for hair dryers for they were always too loud. He didn't like it, anyway and could never figure out hot to dry his hair. Air dry took long, but it didn't take much. He started to avert his eyes over to his bed where his phone lay, pulling his shirt down over his head and sat on the edge of his bed, picking up his phone and looking at the text. There it was, Amelia's reply.
                            He quickly opened it and read it, laughing a bit at the small comment about Vick. Of course, he had figured that she had a crush on Aidan, but he never payed any attention to her. Sometimes he would sort of flirt with her to be nice to her, but if he didn't mean it, it wasn't very nice was it? It was then that he had remembered a bit from the last couple of months about Vick. She had asked him to go to a party with her when Amelia was out of town, but he declined her, telling her that it would feel like cheating to Amelia if he did. See... There were some good things about him.

To: Amelia</3
                            Subject: RE: Tanya's party?
                            Message: I remember. Who's Vick? -laugh- What are you wearing?

He asked that question almost every time they were texting, putting it in without realizing it. It was force of habbit and once he realized that it would have sounded weird, he tried to delete it, to keep it from sending, but when he looked at his screen, it had already sent. He sighed and started to text her again, using his own text. His names were still the same as they were before Amelia and Aidan had broken up. He just realized that. He needed to change them once today was over.

To: Amelia my Girl
                            Subject: Sorry.
                            Message: Sorry about the last text if it made you feel awkward. I've got to go. Talk to you later.

And with that, he sent it to her, sighing once again as he ran his hand through his almost dryed hair. Maybe he might be able to hook up with Vick when he got there and if she decided to declare her love for him again if he didn't get back with Amelia. He knew that he didn't have feelings for anyone besides Amelia, but it might do some good for Vick. He never treated her seriously in the first place.

He got up and put on his jacket and hat, kneeling to tie his shoes before grabbing the keys to his car, deciding that he might as well take his car, putting his phone in his pocket and left the house.
User Image

Јʉstin Șɱith

He heard from inside a small voice that must've been Crystal's. She opened the door and immediately, he could tell, her eyes went towards the paper bag he had in his hand. He smiled and opened his arms for a hug, but she already grabbed the bag and thanked him, running into the other room to eat. He laughed, seeing Amelia. She said a sentence about Crystal not liking her cooking and laughed again, going over to Amelia and putting a hand on her cheek, carressing it a bit as she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a light kiss which he returned happily. He was going to say something about the kiss but she was already explaining herself. This made him laugh a bit more as he felt her fingers intertwine with his. He held it tenderly.

He then followed Amelia into the kitchen, getting the table in order as he sat down. He had asked her if she wanted any of his help, but she declined nicely. She always had things in order to him and that, he admired. If it had been the other way around, he would have fumbled and made a fool out of himself. He nodded to Amelia when she thanked him. He dug in, hearing her phone go off.

He looked as Amelia got out of her seat to go check who it was, claiming that he was her aunt. She seemed happy as she read the text, almost too cheerful as she read the text. He was rather surprised that she was that happy. Maybe her aunt was doing something special that made her that happy? He tilted his head a bit as he drank some of the drink and put a fry in his mouth. When she was done texting, he didn't bother to invade her privacy, not asking her what her aunt had said, but wanting to know.

His mind was occupied with something else, though, as Amelia started to ask about him not liking McDonalds. Justin laughed and made a face like he was a politician about to make a speech. "I don't like McDonalds, but the other drive-throughs were far away and I wanted to get something to eat while coming to see you as fast as I can." He said and with that, he put a fry in her mouth and lightly kissed her cheek, whereas Aidan would have probably kissed her in the mouth.

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
                User Image User Image
                ameliaʝuℓietღvely

User Image
                                                          Amelia chuckled softly as she heard his political voice, she bit her bottom lip, she normally bit her bottom lip like any normal girl would. She lifted the glass, the ring that Aidan had bought her that last Christmas of them, she took a sip of the coke and then accepted when he offered a fry to her. She happily ate away at it until it was gone, she placed a hand on his cheek and looked in his eyes a little. "Thank you, Mister Political.." She whispered softly to him as she kissed the tip of his nose, ofcourse, she made herself seem so perfect, so in love with him but on the inside, she was screaming like a firework, anyone could say that she was insane for holding it in but she would seem even more insane if she let it show. Other thing that reminded her of Aidan, ofcourse it seemed like he would have been the lustful type but he wasn't, only really Amelia came across that he was really a sweetheart. "My aunt said she should be here in a while, she's just picking the dog up from the vets." Amelia told him, she knew that inside he'd want to know what she was pretending to read but she led him to think that it was what she was genuinely reading. "Then, we can get the tv to ourselves and not owned by a monsterous seven year old." Amelia added and chuckled a little, she called Crystal a little monster very often. "I heard that!" Crystal shouted into the room, Amelia looked up from eating some of her burger, she quickly swallowed her food and shouted back to her; "No talking with your mouth full! Auntie Faith'll kill me if I let you do that!"

"Thank you, Justin." Crystal came back into the kitchen and hugged Justin thankfully, with his eyes not watching the little girl, Crystal stuck her tongue out at Amelia. Amelia laughed and nearly choked on a fry. "Little devil.." She said and smiled as she sipped on her drink.

Amelia had finished eating so she had gotten up from her chair to put the plate in the dish washer, she fished her phone out of her pocket and saw two messages, she looked at them both as she placed the plate away. She smiled a little and threw him a small chuckle as she looked at the first one, she could tell that he was flirting, she missed that so much. She pressed reply to the second one but changed the names of to and from because she had noticed that it was 'my girl' as her name.

To: Aidan<3
                                                          Subject: re: Sorry
                                                          Message: Haha, going in my birthday suit ofcourse;; wonder who'll like that huh? its a birthday bash we're going to, isn't it? Nah, normal things, dark purple dress with dimante heels, wanna go matchy and I'll get you some dimante heels?
                                                          Its okay, you don't need to be sorry. I'll see you at the party and Mister, don't leave Vick hanging or I'm coming to see you! (; x

Amelia hit send and then saw that there was a new message from her uncle. "Apparently you're not allowed to have me in any state when we come home, even thought theres no chance of anyone seeing that says my uncle." She said and laughed softly.

User Image
User Image

Јʉstin Șɱith

Justin smiled when she called him 'Mister Political' and laughed a bit when she kissed the tip of his nose. He just looked at her then. She was perfect to him already. So kind and caring and she didn't seem to be losing it as much at school when the topics were of her and Aidan. Of course she would flinch just a bit, but otherwise, things were well for her for she would do something about Justin, they would be a bit surprised that she was out with him, then drop the subject. It might have been something about that topic that made them stop cold. He didn't know. All he did know was that they talked about it in one of the classes that Aidan was in and maybe Aidan gave them a dirty look. It could have happened.

He snapped out of his mind when she told him about her aunt and picking up Crystal. He laughed when she called Crystal a little monser. "Oh, but she's just a cute little monster." He commented, noticing that their hands were a bit close together. This made him blush just a little bit as he tried to move it a bit closer so that they were touching at the least.

When she was done, she began to put up her stuff and he did the same, cleaning up the mess that he had created. When Amelia was done she went over to her phone and he watched her as he leaned up against the counter, looking at her face for any sign of who it might be. He did notice the small spark in her eyes like when she usually teases somebody, but when she was done, she said that it was her uncle and told him not to bring her home in any kind of state. He laughed and covered his mouth. "Did he really say that?" He said, almost in mock sadness. "I wanna see." He said, pushing himself off of the counter and, with arms open wide, starting to go to her. When he was close enough, he wrapped his arms around her and smelled her hair, leaning down a bit to kiss her cheek.

"I love you." He told her as he made her look at him and when she did, he kissed her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces