Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luxury Starshine's Princess

Precious Blob

This is a private roleplay between Chihari the Kiwi and Ara Cad [now A-ya Halloway -Original-].
Lurkers will be tolerated.
Posters will not.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Cale Anderson

Cale walked up to the newist school with a sigh. Another day, another bunch of girls checking and asking him out. Since when had it been the girls asking the guy out? Damn his good looks. No one seemed to understand that he didn't have any intrest in girls. Or understood gays. But while it would be easier if he was straight he didn't want to change himself for anything. So many thoughts that were familer by now, Cale sighed again and went into the office to pick up his schedule.

(Excuse the lateness, I got caught up in some stuff)

Precious Blob

Henry Melmont

User Image

Henry sat bolt upright in bed, clutching his heart and gasping for air. Looking around the room wildly, he slowly settled down, realizing it had been a dream. It didn't settle him down for long, though. He put his face in his hands, rubbing hard in an attempt to wake himself up. Not again. Not these again. He thought desperately. For as long as he could remember, he'd been having these dark, disturbing dreams. Always about people he'd seen, and vaguely knew. Sometimes he got them often, and sometimes they spread apart. Usually, they meant something horrible was about to happen to either himself, or the person in the dream.

What a wonderful thing to wake up to. He thought, hauling himself out of bed an stumbling to the closet for something to wear. He was shaky, his hands trembling so bad that he could hardly close them as he rifled through his clothes, picking out the first ones that met his fingers. Even though he knew there was no point in worrying about the dreams since their meanings wouldn't reveal themselves until later, he couldn't help but feel a strong sense of forboding. Was somebody going to die? Usually after he had those dreams, a death occurred. That's why he didn't mention them to anyone after they moved. He couldn't take first being called a liar, and then looked at as though he was some sort of monster for knowing that these horrific things were going to happen. He'd been living in this place for two years now, and had managed to keep his secret. He was going to keep it that way.

As he trudged his way to school, he couldn't help but think back on the dreams. He labelled himself as a 'psychic'. He wasn't sure if he truly fit into the description or not, nor was he going to do any research to test it. He didn't need any confirmation on anything. He was a freak. He knew it, everyone in his hometown knew it. These people didn't. His 'visions' usually manifested themselves through dreams, and something bad always followed. It could be immediate, or not for years. The dreams weren't always dark, or foretell something bad. He had dreams nearly every night, giving him information about the people around him. Like Mr. Wilkinson was cheating on his wife again. Abram had failed his Science test and gotten chewed out by his dad. Stuff like that. But the Dark Dreams were different. And they were scary.

He shook the thoughts out of his head. He didn't want to look gloomy. People already thought he was weird, for his quietness and various other reasons. He didn't want to be thought of as one of those 'emo kids'. So he brushed off any remaining uneasiness and forced a small smile onto his face, walking into his classroom and sliding into his seat. Hopefully nothing too extreme would happen.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Cale Anderson

Cale argued with the desk lady for a few minutes after she had confused him with some other student. So after the bell rrang he was able to run down to class. "Excuse me ma'am," He said to the teacher as everyone looked up at him. "There was a bit of a miscommunication with e front desk." Cale aexplained and took his seat next to a black haired boy. Already he could hear wispers from the girls as the teacher hpmfed and turned back to the board.

Precious Blob

Henry Melmont

User Image

Right now they were learning the wonders of Mathematics. A fascinating subject that Henry wanted nothing to do with. Math wouldn't help him solve the mysteries of his dreams. However, it certainly did help take his mind off them as he was forced to work out the wonders of Geometry, something that he truly couldn't comprehend. And he'd always thought he was smart. But apparently not when it came to Math.

He glanced up when the classroom door clattered open, revealing a rather breathless blonde boy. Henry looked him over with disinterest, his mind still occupied with the Dark Dream and Geometry, and interesting combination the he deemed much more important than late new students. The class had been expecting a new student, and they weren't all that surprised that he was late. That new secretary was really lousy at her job, and most of the students knew it. The faculty refused to admit that they had made a mistake in hiring her, so it seemed they were stuck with her for now. A fact that none of them were too pleased about.

Of course, the only empty seat in the class happened to be beside Henry. He watched the boy sit down, but didn't offer a hello. All the girls that were eyeing the new boy with some much interest would go through the trouble of making him feel welcome, meaning Henry didn't have to. Though he probably should, being the boy's seating buddy and all. The desks were arranged in groups of two, so that's what he meant by that. Why they couldn't just do the normal high school thing and let each desk stand alone, he didn't know. He would have liked it better if they had done so. The more time he spent in close proximity with someone, the more often he would have premonitions about them, and the more likely he was to have to witness their death in his dreams. That chance doubled if fate wanted that person to die gruesomely. Henry had already seen how his parents and two older brothers were fated to die, though he hadn't disclosed this information with them. If they asked, he'd just say that he hadn't seen anything about that, just them in their day to day lives. Nobody needed to know how they were to die. Henry didn't need to know it, either. But apparently he got to. The teacher resumed their lecture after their little interruption, so Henry turned his eyes away from the blonde boy and went back to trying to sort out the mysteries of Geometry.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Cale Anderson

Cale kept his head down and ignored the girls, he was more interested in the boy beside him. And while he might never admit it, he had a thing for people that were different, and something about this guy screamed different. But for now, his math. Luckily math had been a pretty easy for him. Quickly he scrubbled down the answers as he worked out the problams in his head, when done he flipped over and got started on the back. Out of curiousity he took a peek at the boy sitting next to him paper, still on the sixth question. He grined slightly and turned back to his own.

Precious Blob

Henry Melmont

User Image

I didn't take long for Mr. New Guy to get jump right into the class and get to work on his math. Henry scowled slightly when he saw how fast the boy was whipping through the questions. He had done an entire page in less time than it had taken for Henry to complete six questions. Stupid person for being stupid and good at Math. His scowl deepened when he saw the boy glance over and grin at how far ahead he was.

"Hmph. We can't all be math whizzes." He muttered under his breath, turning his attention back to his paper. Now that he thought about it, that was the first thing he'd said to anyone all day. It must be because the combination of the Dark Dream and having math first was making him grumpy, and therefore more social than usual. He usually didn't start talking to people until around lunch time. And even then, it was just to tell people that no, he was sitting there, and he would not move just because they seemed to think they had the right to shove him away from where he was first. It was sometimes tempting to tell them about his dreams, if just for the peace of having them avoid him like the plague. But then the whispering, funny looks, and bullying would begin, and he liked the social isolation he had now. He wasn't going to lose it just because of some early-morning grumpiness. Okay, so it wasn't that early. According to Henry's internal clock, it was early. Anything before ten was early in his mind.

"...You don't have a textbook." It wasn't a question. He couldn't see one on the boy's desk. And since after the worksheet was finished, they had bookwork to do, it seemed Henry would have to lend him his. At the rate he was going, he'd wind up having to do his book work for homework, as always. "Here.' He said, shoving his textbook in the boy's direction without looking up, not caring if he hit him. "I won't need it for a while."

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Ara Cad
User Image
Cale Anderson

Cale chuckled at him. "Thanks, but I wont need it, my mom dragged me here yesterday to get all the books I'd need." He muttered with a smile as he got the book and then gently pushed it back towards him. "I'm Cale by the way." He added, leaning over and grabbed the backpack he had set down there and took out a book to do the next problams.

Precious Blob

Henry Melmont

User Image

"Oh." Was his only response. He reached out and accepted the textbook, tucking it back neatly on the corner of his desk, where it would be nice and out of the way while he struggled through the problems he was working on at the moment. Good manners told him he should probably introduce himself. A stubborn dislike of people who were good at math told him to forget it. And he wasn't sure which to listen to. If his mom found out he had been rude, he would get a tongue-lashing later. However, chances were his mother would never hear about it, so he really had nothing to worry about.

In the end, after a long silence, good manners prevailed. "Henry." He muttered, still in the middle of trying to figure out what the y-intercept was. "Henry Melmont. Nice to meet you, but only because my mom will sense it if I'm rude and tell me off later." He was sure she would sense it. He may be psychic, but it might just run in the family, since his mother always seemed to be able to tell when he or one of his brothers had done something bad. Though maybe that was just some uncanny sixth sense possessed by all mothers.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Cale Anderson

Cale chuckled again. "Nice to meet you Henry... Try dividing." He said, not looking up from his own worksheet. "I think all mothers are like that. I always thought it had something to do with their noses. You know, how they flare them when they think your lieing? Thats how they tell." Cale joked.

Precious Blob

Henry Melmont

User Image

He let out a muttered breath, the words to soft for either of them to figure out what he was saying. It was probably just random gibberish anyway. It was a habit he'd picked up from his second-oldest brother, muttering in gibberish when irritated. People that were good at math annoyed him irrationally, and for no other reason than that they were good at it. He just disliked people that were good at Math. Even so, he tried what the boy suggested. Unfortunately, he wasn't entirely sure what he was supposed to be dividing. And a few seconds later the bell rang. "Nasal lie detectors." He muttered. "Nice."

With a sigh -he'd have a lot of math to do tonight- he packed up his stuff and got ready to go to his next class, which happened to be art. Something he was actually good at. Well, mediocrely good at. He really wasn't good at anything related to school. He just liked to draw. Most people didn't like what he drew, though, since his psychic abilities seemed to kick in while he was doing so, and so his artwork usually wound up twisted and gory, and he'd be sent to the counsellors to find out if he was some sort of psychopath or something. So he usually kept his artwork to himself. Which is why he was failing art as well.

"Hey! New boy! What's your next class? Want to walk together?" Sandra, a pretty redhead, sidled up to Cale, clearly interested in him. Great. Girls had started popping up out of the woodwork. His cue to vacate the premises. Immediately. "Bye." He muttered to Cale, and hustled off. Seemed like Cale would be popular. In that case, he really didn't want to hang around. If people were going to surround Cale, and Henry was going to be sitting next to him, that inevitably meant more contact with people. And more twisted dreams.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Cale Anderson

Cale grined at Henry as the bell rang. When the red-head slid up to him it took alot of self control not to beg Henry to stay, he didn't want to be flirted with by girls. But he froced a smile on his face for her and said hello, if his mom found out he was rude to a girl he'd be in trouble. "I have photography next, so i'll see you later." He politeky said andmade his escape. On the way he thought about telling these people that he already had a girlfriend, or go ahead and say that he was gay... Yeah, he could always deal with the teasing that came after. But thenhe would have the flirty little over-the-top gays after him and that was as bad as a girl. Best keep his perference to himself.

Precious Blob

Henry Melmont

User Image

Henry vacated the classroom without replying to Cale. He just wanted some peace and quiet for a while. The art room was all the way on the other side of the school, so he had to hurry if he didn't want to be late. He broke into a trot, hoping that no teachers would spot him running in the halls and give him detention. Another thing he didn't need. Luckily, despite having to dodge through clustered groups of chatting students, he made it to Art just as the bell rang. With a relieved breath he settled into his seat, pulling out his sketchbook. He hoped the Arrt teacher wouldn't try to pester him into showing her what he'd drawn inside. He didn't need her to see the things that went on in his head. She'd call his parents and make them set up an appointment with a shrink for sure. Too much of the visions leaked onto the paper. He didn't particularly want anyone to see that. And she was a determined woman. She'd pestered him into showing her some of the less disturbing pictures, but that had only encouraged her, since it proved that he had talent. He didn't want to explain to her why he didn't hand anything in. It wasn't any of her business, anyway.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Cale Anderson

Cale made it to photography only to find himself surounded by girls that had taken up this class as an easy A, and kept gettingg awed look and glares from the boys as he tried to politely tell the girlsthat he needed to sit down for class. The male teacher came to his rescue and Cale was able to get to his seat. At the end of class, they would be doing bookwork for a while, he was crowded again and came up with a brilliant on the spot lie about having a girlfriend back home, that made the girls unhappy, but it got them off his case. This probably wasn't going to end well, was hs thoughts as he made his way through the hallway to his next class of science.

Precious Blob

Henry Melmont

User Image

In Science, Henry once again found himself in the assigned seat next to Cale. How did he know this when the other boy hadn't even arrived yet? The Science teacher had heard about the new student and come up with a whole new seating plan, and written it on the board in chalk. With a sigh, he slid into his assigned seat. Just when he had decided that he was going to avoid the boy where possible, he was stuck sitting next to him again. Fate must have it out for him today.

"Um, Henry?" He looked behind him. A cute girl with short, curly black hair. What was her name? Alyssa? Alison? "I'm Abby, and I was just wondering..." Oh, Abby. Well, he knew it started with an A. But she wanted a favour. That couldn't be good. "You sit next to that new boy, Cale, right?" Oh. Great. "For both Math and now?" She stared at him hopefully, obviously trying to use the puppy-dog eyes on him without knowing he was immune.

"Yeah, I sit next to him. Why?" Henry asked warily. He didn't want to get involved with anything weird. And a girl wanting a favour involving the handsome new kid spelled trouble. He was certain of it.

"Well, since you sit next to him, I was wondering if..." And at this point her face got very red and she started shuffling shyly. That was when he noticed the cluster of girls watching them expectantly. "Um.. Could you ask him for his phone number? Please?" She squeaked, looking at him pleadingly. "For me? I'd really appreciate it."

"Why don't you just ask him yourself?" Henry asked sourly, irritated at being bothered for such a stupid reason. When she hung her head and looked shy, he just sighed. There was no way to argue with girls when they had a ridiculous crush. "Fine, whatever. I really don't care." He said with a sigh, turning back around in his seat. The whole group of girls let out loud squeals and exclamations of joy before hustling back to their seats. Whispering excitedly, and leaving Henry to wonder just what he'd agreed to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff