Another Jei & Kay Production

O.G. Fatcat

HISTORY NOTES

User Image

Ashes In The Snow: Book 1

Fallon
      Fallon+Katrina = Pejorid

Younger Years
          Fallon was an apprentice of his Uncle Nathanial and was the second in command for his Uncle's regime during the war.
          One night he was patrolling the outskirts of the city when he noticed a mysterious looking caravan.
          He approached the caravan and discovered that it was occupied by a woman named Katrina.
          Katrina offered Fallon some food and drink, and was enchanted by her. Her intentions had been to kill him and eat him, but seeing as how Fallon was a Vampire, this caused her some issues.
          She quickly dismissed the idea of eating him, and decided to spend the night with him. Alone. In her caravan. Thus Pej was conceived.

The War
          Nathanial, brother of Aion, betrayed the Red Shield family and created his own following that he eventually called the Crows.
          Nathanial had been causing all sorts of issues in the magical realm. Slaughtering villagers, pillaging, destroying-- all that fun stuff-- but with the help of the Wind, Water, Fire and Earth spirits.
          Enraged by his Uncle's betrayal, Fallon persued him, planning to take the spirits from him, and destroy him.
          On his journey through the magical realm, he goes to the land of Faerie, where he encounters Roza and his family and befriends them.

He continued on, travelling the world, getting caught up in many battles, but never really finding his uncle.
          He returns to Faerie when he finally tracks his uncle there.
          Roza's family was almost entirely destroyed by Nathanial's mad rampage, and Fallon took action and challenged his Uncle.
          However, in the process of saving Roza's life when his Uncle made a move to kill him, he lost his left arm.
          Because of his uncle's cursed sword, and dark magic, when Roza tried to heal Fallon's arm back on, it became deformed and pretty much killed Roza once it was attached.
          Guilt ridden, Fallon takes Roza to the elves, where he came across a Dark Elf.
          The Dark Elf tricked Fallon into giving Roza's body to him, and nearly lost Roza again.
          Enraged, depressed, and feeling all sorts of different kinds of hurt, Fallon carted Roza's dead body back to Roza's home in Faerie where he worked on it in secret, using various forms of dark magic, and ancient spells to try and bring his friend back to life.
          He eventually succeeded, but the results weren't entirely pure. While Roza remains a Faerie, there is a darkness that dwells within him, much like the curse on Fallon's arm.
          Roza pledged his life to Fallon, and returned back to Italy with him.

Fallon returns to the very village where he had met Katrina.
          While heading to seek an audience with his father, he was the victim of a pick-pocket. The little boy was hardly six years old, and didn't look as though he could put up much of a fight. Another boy, a bit larger than the one that had tried to steel from him, attempted to fight Fallon so that he would release the little thief.
          There he discovered Pej. His smell was so much like his own, and no one could really deny the uncanny resemblance in their blue eyes. After releasing the boys, he went around the village asking about the boy, and found that all the pieces fit. This was his son.
          He confronted Pej about knowing about his father and mother, and though he told him his father was dead, he suggested that the boy could live with him, and the rest of his friends could come back home with him as well to serve as servants in the castle hold.
          Thus began Fallon's fostering over his own son, and ceased his searching for Nathanial whom is presumed dead.

Pejorid
          Housed by the local orphanage during the 20 year war
          He wound up ditching the orphanage and started his own miniature gang (Oliver Twist lol)
          A bunch of soldiers returned to the city after the war, one of them being Fallon, accompanied by a grim looking Roza.
          Smug, Pej sends one of his little amatures to go pickpocket Fallon, but fails.
          Fallon confronts him later on that he knew his father, and had the unfortunate experience of watching his death. He mentioned that he also knew his mother, though not on a very personal level. He offered to take Pej in.
          Pej accepts, but not before he makes Fallon agree to take in the rest of his gang.

Pej's Illness
          Pej is Half Vampire and therefore needs blood. However, he is also half wizard, and requires normal human nutrition.

When he's hungry, he gets a craving for normal food and blood.
          When he gets one and not the other, or a large imbalance of one over the other, his body revolts and he becomes seriously ill.
          Because of this, his body does not always get the proper amount of nutrients his body needs, thus resulting in a weaker immune system, and making him more prone to illnesses like the flu.

He Requires:
                4 nutrition suplament pills
                2 blood tablets (morning and evening)
                and at least 1 blood transfusion a week (pending)

O.G. Fatcat

WHERE WE ARE

Coming soon

O.G. Fatcat

CHARACTERS
a la jei

ALICE marie ROSS
take a look thru my eyes
{Air Manipulation}
{My Voice}
{My Masquerade Dress; The Mask; The Bling}
{x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x}

- - - - - - - - - -

FALLON james ALLISTER
It's pronounced fahl-lon
{Healing / Mutated Claw / Super Strength} x
{My Voice} {My Song}
{x x x x x x x}

- - - - - - - - - -

ROZA BIANCA
I live to serve
{My Voice}
{Magic granted by the Faeries}
{x x x x x}

- - - - - - - - - -

AION jasper ALLISTER
{My Voice}
{Empathy}
{ }
Characters Yo of Ze KayTay

Vincent Christopher Allister
Nothing could go wrong
{Cary Elwes - Voice} Westly
{Lightning}
Black hair / Brown Eyes / Six-Two /
{Real Photo}

~

Victoria Tori Allister
Sing me my lullaby
{Meg Ryan - Voice}
{Telekinesis/Mind reading}
Black hair/ Violet Eyes / Five-six
{Real Photo}

~

Lana Marie Stevenson

I reach for your heart
{Water}
{Drew Berrymore - Voice}
Violet hair / violet eyes / Five-Five
{Real Photo}

~

Diana Ann Ravencloud
A kiss is still a kiss
{Illusions and sometimes Foresight}
{Belle - Beauty/Beast}
Brown hair / Hazel Eyes / Five Even
{Real Photo}

~

Sebastian Crow
White hair / gray eyes / Six-Three

~

Pejorid ___ Allister
Can't touch this!
{Simple magic and summoning abilities, speed}
{Young Simba}
Black hair / Brown eyes / Four-six
{Real Photo}

~

Earth
{ -- Voice }
Black-tinted green hair / gray-green eyes / Six-Three
{Real Photo}

O.G. Fatcat

Alice winced and yawned loudly as she stretched her arms and her legs while hobbling off the plane. It had been an exhausting plane ride with a set of crying triplets and some woman from the front of the plan shouting her complaints to the fussing mother. Not to mention the gross food and the lack of sleep. Alice had been looking forward to this trip for nearly a year, and when she realized just how soon that trip would be, she could hardly sleep.

But somehow, through it all, she made it to Italy. Already she could see her cousin’s purple hair sticking out from the rest of the crowd. Alice couldn’t help but smile a little to herself. Some things just never changed despite how old they got.

“Lana!” Alice shouted, waving her arm in the air for her cousin to see. It had been nearly two years since Lana had left North America to stay in Italy. The lucky nerd had gotten a job overseas and all Alice had was school. But now that she was done for the summer, and had gotten a decent job and saved up every last penny she could find, she was finally here, ready for some catching up.

She made her way to the luggage carousel and she grabbed her single suitcase. She didn't think it would be necessary to bring a lot, considering she had figured she would be spending a lot of her time shopping anyways. Once she had gathered her things she made her way through the bustling crowd to reach her cousin.
Lana spotted her blonde cousin and grinned, tipping her white sunglasses onto her head. She wore a white blouse and a black pencil skirt with white boots that went to her knees and white tights. “Alice!” She made her way through the crowd, her purple hair in a loose ponytail from work that day.

She tackled the woman in a hug almost, laughing as she pulled her with her suit case towards the taxis at the glass double doors. “How are you? Tell me all about America, I miss it!” She gave the address to the house she had rented near the market center of Rome and the taxi took off. “By the way, hold on….” The taxi jerked wildly left and right and around circles and squares and red jerky stop lights were seen. “Look forward or you’ll get sick.”

They pulled up in front of the small squished home between hundreds of other buildings and she got out, steady on her feet. Her front door, however, was open. Lana’s eyes narrowed and she motioned for Alice to get out. “Alice, I’m going to get you a can of mace tomorrow.” The night sky was pitch dark as her front porch lights came on and she pulled a spray bottle sized can of mace. Holding it in front of her like one would a gun, Lana stepped up to the front step, looking over her shoulder at Alice. “Well, get over here! I’m not doin’ this by myself!”

O.G. Fatcat

Alice laughed a bit as her cousin tackled her, though she managed to balance herself. She loaded herself into the cab and shrugged her shoulders huffing from all of the sudden excitement. “Nothing much. I’ve been cooped up in a college for the past four years. You tell me what’s going on in the outside world in general,” she said with arched brows and a laugh that was cut short by the Taxi driver taking a very sharp turn. Alice hiccuped and gripped for anything within reach to stabilize herself while keeping her eyes trained forward, trying to pretend that this was some sort of roller coaster ride... up until she remembered that she really did not like roller coasters so much.

When they finally stopped it took Alice a couple of seconds to recover as she literally spilled out of the cab and onto the driveway. She slammed the door shut and rubbed her aching head. She didn’t take the taxi often where she lived, but she seemed to remember them being a bit more sane than that ride. “A can of what-now?” Alice asked, still in a daze as she followed her cousin into the house with narrowed eyes, “I’m comin’, I’m comin’.”

She got up the stairs, eventually feeling as though she could stand on her own two feet. She walked in through the front door but froze in the threshold and looked around, “Lana, either you need some serious management skills... or a tornado just managed to break into your house.

She pointed into the main room where wall hanging ornaments were knocked over, books were flipped open and papers were scattered all over the floor with a few articles of random broken glass. Alice dropped her bag and stepped inside, looking around carefully and trying not to step on anything. “I think that--” her voice was cut off by a loud banging sound from up on the roof and Alice quickly turned to look at her cousin in question. She didn’t have raccoons living in her attic did she?

However, the harder Alice listened, the more she realized that the noises were almost human sounding. It reminded her of sitting on the couch at home listening to an old action flick. It sounded like someone was getting the crap punched out of them. Alice opened her mouth to say something again, but there was a loud snapping sound that came from the roof. Alice looked up to see a large crack forming on the roof, and a bit of debris that was beginning to fall from the crack as more pressure from above was beginning to fall. Alice quickly scrambled out of the way just in time to avoid the patch of roof from falling down and crushing her, but it wasn’t the fallen roof that surprised her the most. It was the two guys wrestling that nearly had her screaming.

The one on the bottom was dressed in a black jacket with red lining, but had a purely animalistic snarling look as he attempted to regain control of the man that was clearly overpowering him, and with only one hand holding him down. From what Alice could see, the man that had the upper hand was probably six feet tall or more, and with dark hair that hid most of his face. For a split second she thought that his eyes were red until she blinked and could no longer see them. He was wearing a black leather jacket as well, but it looked regular, no odd lining or anything... though she found it odd that he had only one glove on.

There was a soft sigh from behind her that sounded like an upset parent. Alice quickly twisted around to see a blond-haired man there, shaking his head with grave disapproval. “I told him that it would be too messy, but no.” He shook his head but looked down at Alice with a smile. “You’ll have to forgive him, he’s had a rough day.” Alice looked at Lana with shock and as if to say ‘Do you know these people!?’
Lana looked over her shoulder at Alice, listening as the thudding began. “What in the world… Alice, there’s mace-pepper spray under my sink in a big can, go get it.” Her hands shook a little as she held the can but she unzipped her boots and stepped out of them as she headed towards her back door, lights off and eyes wide to inhale as much light as she could in the darkness.

“I just rented this place! And, oh no, mom’s Ming vase?! Oh hell someone’s going to get hurt. That’s an expensive vase!” She picked her way around stuff, slipping into tennis shoes before she got to the broken vase. She nearly growled in her throat when she found her broken fish tank and her koi fish, dead, on the floor. “They killed Jimmy! Son of a batch of cookies killed my fish!!! And the tank! Oh someone’s /definitely/ going to get hurt.

The roof above them creaked and Lana aimed the mace towards the crack, flicking the light switches on. Cracks formed and Lana jumped back in the opposite direction as the floor came crashing down.

Right on her mother’s glass table.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” Oh yeah, that was going to get their attention. The outraged young woman stepped over a broken potted plant and aimed the can of mace at their heads as they wrestled back and forth. “Alice, hold your breath, this stuff smells!” She hit the button and sprayed Mace onto the back of Fallon’s head and directly into the face of the red jacketed man, her can running out after two seconds. She threw the empty can over her shoulder and kicked the man with the red stripe hard in the shoulder. “Hey! You broke my mother’s Ming Dynasty vase! Do you have any idea how much trouble I’m in now?! Get the crap out of my house you ghetto bum!”

Lana’s head snapped up at the blonde guy that entered her house and she shot him a look that clearly said “Are you insane?!” Lana yelped when the red striped arm had a hand that grabbed one ankle and started pulling. “Let go of me you cretin!” She grabbed onto one of her standing lamps to hold onto as the man’s grip tightened on her foot. “Alice! Grab a skillet and start hitting something, I didn’t invite them here!” Way to improvise!

O.G. Fatcat

The wrestling men didn’t appear to be giving Lana much attention. However, when she started to spray the mace, both of them reacted. The man on the ground yelled angrily and started to thrash about violently while Fallon lost his grip and was kicked right off of the man and into the already broken fish tank. He was sputtering a series of angry-sounding words that were neither English nor Italian, but it certainly seemed to surprise the blonde man.

Fallon pulled a few glass shards from the back of his head and tried to blink through the burning tears in his eyes, but stepped on one of the koi fish and fell right back onto the floor with a loud slam. “Augh!” He snarled, revealing a set of sharpened canines and eyes that really /were/ red.

Alice looked around frantically, no where near the kitchen to grab a skillet, but perhaps a lamp would work? She grabbed it and tried to take a swing, only to have the cord shorten her swing and land limp at the blond man’s feet.

Roza smiled and shrugged his shoulders, “I’m quite sure people will say so. But, enough about this.” He walked over to the man that had grabbed Lana’s ankle. “That’s no way to treat a lady.” He shoved his hands into his prim white tuxedo jacket and with his clean white shoes, kicked the man in the face. There was a definite snapping noise and the man didn’t move afterwards.
Lana cringed when one jerked backwards and stepped on Jimmy. She’d had that fish for three years! It survived a freaking plane trip! Yanking on her foot even more, Lana was starting to get angrier and angrier. She watched as her cousin threw her lamp only to have the chord jerk backwards. Great. “Alice, run! Run down the street and get help! Left! Turn left outside! I’ll-I’ll take care of this!”

Lana heard the snarling and looked to her left at Fallon against her wall. His eyes opened at his snarling to reveal not just red eyes, but red /irises/. Lana stopped struggling for a moment and felt fear p***k at her heart before she squished it. Think calm Lana, and you may just make through it she thought to herself. “Don’t you snarl at me! If you had used the door and knocked first, it wouldn’t be a problem now would it?!” She had to yell over the other man’s screams.

Roza moved forward and the hand around her ankle yanked and she fell to the floor, landing in the glass. Her hand got cut on the glass and she swore softly, tugging her ankle again. A swift kick to the head and the man stopped moving, letting her ankle go limply. Lana stared in shock for a moment before looking at Roza’s face above her. Oh the police were going to /love/ this. Scrambling backwards, she jerked herself to her feet and pulled a piece of bloody glass out of her hand and threw it to the ground. “Get out! Get out, get out, get out!” She started throwing things at Fallon and Roza, throwing lamps, remotes, couch cushions, even a pair of her favorite stiletto heels at Roza’s face.

“Get out or I’ll scream at the top of my lungs and shatter your bloody ear drums! I swear to bob I will!” She screamed in Italian once and then in English, seeing as they spoke English and a strange language she hadn’t learned. The panic was erased by now and replaced with anger and Lana pulled one of the swords that hung like a decoration on her wall, throwing the sheath off and holding it front of her like she’d learned in kendo class. Why the crap couldn’t she have a gun, a self loading gun, or a taser?! She was going to invest in those ten foot tasers now.

O.G. Fatcat

Fallon merely growled more at Lana’s come back, though the things she was throwing at him didn’t seem to be hindering him much from advancing after he had gotten up and out of the aquarium gunk. Roza side stepped to avoid the stiletto, though something else hit him in the back of the head.
“Now that wasn’t very nice,” he chided seeing Alice suddenly freeze when he looked at her.

Fallon shook his head as he got closer, a few pieces of glass fell out as well as spattering some blood here and there, and a bit of perspiration made his dark, shaggy hair stick to his face. But despite Lana’s fight he managed to snake an arm around and grabbed her wrist just as she swung her sword.
“You’re coming with me,” his voice was heavily strained and full of angry emotion that left little option for an argument. He jerked her forward, though being careful not to physically harm her as he ripped the sword from her grasp almost effortlessly and pulled her up onto his shoulder, his gloved hand keeping her back firmly in place.

“H-Hey! You can’t do that!” Alice exclaimed as she slipped a few steps forward. Roza intercepted her and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder and offered her a reassuring smile.
“I think you’ll find that we can. Trust me, you don’t want Lord Fallon to get any more upset than what he already is,” he said with a huff and looked over at this ‘Lord’ with a disapproving frown.

Fallon growled angrily as Lana continued to thrash around in his grip, but he was cut short when he heard something from up above. His eyes widened as a couple more men in similar leather coats of the man on the floor fell through the hole in the roof and immidately started to attack Fallon. Roza bared his teeth and stretched his arms out and Alice could see an odd warp in front of Fallon and her cousin that knocked the intruders to the ground and stunned them for a moment. “Time to go,” Roza said, suddenly not smiling any more.

Fallon nodded and, with Lana still on his shoulders, ran past Alice to the back door, but Roza hesitated. “What about the other girl?” Roza inquired while looking back at Alice.

Fallon looked at her for the first time and Alice felt an instant fear wrack her core as she stared helplessly back into his bright red eyes.
“Leave her,”

Those two words had Alice shaking and she looked at her cousin and then at the men that were beginning to stir awake. Roza looked uncertain as he looked at Alice again, “Are you sure that is wise, m’lord? I sense...” But before Roza could finish, Alice suddenly whipped around and bolted for the other door. She needed to get out of here, find help. She felt her sneaker hitting the unfamiliar cobblestone roads and she forced herself to run as fast as she could down the street, but for some reason she could hear them clearly advancing at her, their footfalls hitting the pavement so fast that it sounded like she was trying to outrun rain.

“Now!” One of them grunted, and Alice suddenly felt her feet being pulled out from under her. She screamed violently for that whole two seconds until her head hit the pavement. “Gather her up! Quickly!” They huffed as they loaded her up onto a man’s back, and disappeared just as quickly as they had reappeared.

Roza stared down the suddenly empty street with awe and a bit of fear. “M’lord, we need to move. More are on their way.”

Fallon nodded and twisted a little so that he could see Lana a fraction. “If you make so much as one noise, Roza will silence you.” Though given how Roza had kindly silenced the last guy, it didn’t leave Lana much to imagine on Roza’s methods.
Lana backed away as she continued throwing stuff, but Fallon kept advancing. What the heck?! “What are you!?” Even when she put furniture between them he managed to move around and grab at her. ”You’re coming with me” The heck she was! “And who told you that?!” She yelped as he picked her up and put her over his shoulder like she was nothing but a grain of rice. She thrashed this way and that, squirming to roll off of his shoulder and to the floor.

His grip was better than she thought and Lana held onto the back of his leather jacket while he jumped around. The sounds of more feet were heard and she looked up as more people jumped through the roof to the floor. For a moment she stopped struggling as he started jumping around to get away from his attackers. Hey, if he got hit, she did too, she wasn’t exactly that stupid. A distortion of the air appeared to protect them and Lana’s eyes widened in shock. A shiver of awareness ran down her spine and for a moment she just stared blankly before they were moving to the back door.

“H-Hey! Alice!” She bolted out the opposite door and the group of leather jackets that weren’t stunned went after her. “You’re going to let the bad guys get my cousin?!” She propped herself up to look at Fallon and he turned his head to glare at her. Her purple eyes narrowed to stare straight back at him.

Oh if she made so much as a noise huh? Lana was tempted to do something stupid, like biting him, but she huffed instead. “Well at least put me down red eyes, I’m not lame in the legs!” Seeing the other men snatch up Alice had put the fear of something in her and the instinct for survival. Something told her she’d survive more with these two then what had gotten Alice because obviously, they weren’t normal. Her chest was heaving in panic, fear, adrenalin, and worry for Alice all mixed together. She was surprised her head wasn't imploding at the moment.

O.G. Fatcat

Fallon adjusted her on his shoulder carefully as they left the house and carefully started to walk down the back streets. Roza lingered behind and smiled warily at Lana while Fallon remained silent.
“It would be useless for us to go after her right now. Lord Fallon isn’t in very good shape to pursue her. You’re our priority right now,” he tried to sound encouraging and possibly comforting, though there was a disappointment in his eyes that was almost uncomfortable for the amount of comfort that he was trying to give to her.

Fallon stopped and looked both ways once they were in an abandoned ally, and with a bit of effort, he jumped. Not just a regular jump, but bounded up at least six feet to grab hold of a fire escape. He grunted and there was the sound of something tearing. He set Lana down on the fire escape first and then hauled himself up, breathing heavily but looking as though he was far from giving up or wanting to take a break. He looked down at Lana, his eyes no longer red but a sullen dark brown that was almost black. “The path we’re travelling will be nearly impossible for you to walk on,” he said and slowly got back to his feet. He bared his teeth as he gathered her up again and set her over his shoulder. He stumbled for a split second, but eased himself up and climbed up the small portion of the wall that was left. Roza was behind them and frowned at the wet stain on Fallon’s black shirt that was revealed through a large rip on his jacket.

“M’lord,”

“I’m fine. Let’s go.” He huffed, and just as he moved, the whole world passed by in a blurr.

They travelled by running and leaping over the rooftops at amazing speeds. Roza didn’t seem to be putting forth as much effort as Fallon was, but he kept pace with them anyway and kept an eye on the bleeding wound on Fallon’s back. It took them less than ten minutes to reach their destination... A large manor that overlooked the city on the top of a small hill. Fallon slowed to an immediate stop in front of the doors that Roza pushed open for him. He set Lana down and immediately after her weight left his shoulders he collapsed onto the floor.

“My lord!” Roza exclaimed, temporarily forgetting Lana to help his fallen master. Fallon’s hunched back began to quiver and shake, as if he was about to be sick. He barked out a couple of deep coughing sounds and a black liquid spilled from his lips with such force that he was knocked down to one elbow. The arm that was still up, however, was shaking terribly and the gloved hand was gripping at the marble floor for all it was worth.

Roza winced away from Fallon’s vomit and looked around desperately for someone to help him. “Abigale!” He shouted, and in less than two seconds a woman appeared from behind Lana. She gasped when she saw Fallon’s condition on the floor. “Oh my heavens! Get him to the infermery. Be sure no one sees him. Oh, you poor dear,” The woman said gently touching Lana’s arm. “You must be exhausted and terrified. Come with me to the kitchens and we’ll get you a quick spot of tea before sending you to bed, yes? Come along now.” The woman said while gently guiding her by the shoulders towards the kitchens while Roza began to lift Fallon up and off of the ground and another maid started to clean the mess on the floor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff