Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello, this is Captain Pan speaking~

Since I can't put all of my bets on one horse, I'm starting an expedition to Tortuga to start working on a Plan B. With me on the crew are my hostage first mate Belle, who will be helping me on my quest if she wants any hope of me giving up on a grandchild.

Also on board is Jason Todd, who is working for me even though I don't think I'm paying him anything. You'll be the cook, Jason, you're reasonably good at that.

Killian Jones and the Savior will be joining me too, because they still owe me a big favor for saving Hook's life, so they better do as I say. Ms Swan can be the Boatswain, keep an eye on our supplies. Hook, you're the cabin boy.

Last but not least, my new crocodile pet, the quartermaster Ike Lennox Oxley who will be the stand-in for my son, as he seems to have disappeared. Which is too bad, because it would be a lot of fun to make him walk the plank. Or maroon him. Or have him swab the decks. Oh well, maybe we can kidnap him along the way. Meanwhile, I've given little Ike his own cane, too, isn't he cute?

User Image

If you have friends you want to take along, invite them. As long as they listen to what I say, I welcome them aboard the Blue Peter.

User Image
User Image

Want to play a game? Here's an idea:

You roll a 10-sided dice when posting, and trigger one of these events:

1 - You get seasick

2 - You trip and fall overboard

3 - We come into sight of a Royal British Navy ship

4 - A heavy storm hits us

5 - The Kraken attacks the ship

6 - We pass by a cliff of singing sirens

7 - The baby crocodile bites your foot

8 - You get a sunstroke and hallucinate

9 - You find a golden trinket on board that fell into a crevice between planks

10 - Heavy fog overtakes the seas
Peter paces back and forth on the deck of the Jolly Roger Blue Peter, clad in clothes that he hasn't donned since he first was a boy hundreds of years ago. He feels confident about the first stage of Plan B; it's the second stage he dreads. For now, though, he enjoys his self-proclaimed position as Captain. He holds the baby crocodile to his chest that had been plucked out of the sewers for him, looking so smug as he gently pushes a tiny cane in-between its teeth.

Felix had been instructed to stay behind on Neverland to feed Rasputin who was trapped in Skull Rock, though he hadn't told anyone else about that. Mermaids circle the ship, flapping their tails against the surface of the water.

"Everyone should dress up as would be expected on Tortuga. Don't worry though, you won't need to purchase a new wardrobe. Wish for something, and I'll make it happen."
So... I see ya brought little Ike. An'... gave him a cane... is he teethin' or somethin'?

*Jason tugs at his sleeves, he's kind of digging this pirate theme.*
"He's always teething. And yes, I figured I'd take him with us to represent my son as the "Crocodile". Hmm, you look very convincing as a pirate," Pan says with a grin.

"Now, let's see how many buccaneers actually show up."
"When does this game start Pan, oh and I'm kinda liking your top where did you get it?"
*Keeps close to Killian, because she feels safe by his side.*
"Once everyone is here, we'll sail off, and then we can start the game. It would be a bit too much if we get attacked by the Kraken before we even set sail," he chuckled. Peter then patted himself down, adjusting his clothes proudly. "Thank you~ These are rags from back in the day when I was a boy, long before you were born."
"Your son is a crocodile? An' thanks. I kinda thought so myself~"

He turns his attention toward the other crew-members. Captain Hook he recognized, Peter had pointed him out to him before. The blonde must be the sheriff of Storybrooke, he had heard the Captain had given up his ship for her. This made her quite interesting indeed...

He walks up to the blonde, a bright grin on his face.

"Hello, I'm Jason. I help Peter out on a few odd jobs here and there."

He holds out his hand, trying to gauge her age.
"Hello my name is Emma I am a sheriff of StoryBrooke." *She states she holds out her hand.*
"So I've heard~ Storybrooke sounds like a difficult place to keep in line. I heard something about someone setting fire to a bunch of buildings? Apple vandalism? You must be very busy."
Now that they are standing in near proximity, Peter notices the similarities between Jason and Killian. Both are a little scruffy, have black hair and blue eyes, and are the same height and build. Pan seems to have a "type" when it comes to employees. Amused, he picks up the crocodile and pets its rough scales.
"I'm VERY busy but I could use a break."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces