Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Ladykiller

User Image
a private onexone between hakopai and music chaser.
please do not post unless you are one of us. clones are scary. thank you.

Sparkly Ladykiller

[imgleft]168x168[/imgleft]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][b][color=one]first middle last[/color][/size][/b][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][color=white]xx[/color][color=two]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=two]nickname[/color]
[color=one]birthday[/color]
[color=two]age spelled out[/color]
[color=one]nationality[/color]

[color=two]four likes[/color]
[color=one]four dislikes[/color]
[color=two]four personality traits[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Sparkly Ladykiller

User Image
                              emilee fei smith
xx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                              emi
                              december 20th
                              nineteen
                              british

fancy rats/insects, art, collecting tickets, rainy days
                              religion, preps/snobs, meat, closed-mindedness
                              awkward, productive, humorous, well-mannered

Bashful Wolf

User Image
                              avery beau anderson
xx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                              ave or beau
                              december 20th
                              nineteen
                              british

star gazing, food, cloudy/rainy days, sleeping
                              being forgotten, being invisible, losing the one person he cares about, emi's parents
                              immature, over protective, charming, loud

Bashful Wolf

User Image

User Image

x x x x xAvery Beau xAndersonx x
    x x x x x x x x x x x x x I A M T H E O C E A N I A M T H E S E A x ( ) x I A M T H E O C E A N I A M T H E S E A
    x x x❛there is a whole ▫world ` inside of me

tab It was a cloudy morning, like usual, as the nineteen year old was walking through the park with the slight wind blowing through his hair. A small frown was on his face and his eyes looked at the people who passed him by and went right through him. What? Yeah, people went through him, so what? He's not a ghost and he's not dead. He was just an imaginary friend. No, not like the cartoon show that children watch, but he was a real imaginary friend. Only one person can see him an that was his creator, who couldn't see him anymore, and little kids. It's been years since she has actually seen him, but he's always been there for her even if she couldn't see or hear him. He watched from the side lines as she, his best friend, his creator, grow up. Not being able to be there for her pained him in a way he couldn't describe. Maybe he cared too much for his creator. It is completely normal to care for the creator, but falling for them wasn't a good idea. They eventually had to grow up and forget out their imaginary friends. Every imaginary friend knew this and it was their fate to disappear, but he hadn't disappeared when her mother crushed the imaginary friend thing with her daughter. The question ran through his mind:
                                      Why didn't I disappear?

tab Coming out of his thoughts as he felt a tug from his pant leg. Looking down to see a small little boy, he gave him a warm smile. It was very rare to see a kid even notice him. "Mister! Where is you friend?" said the little boy with a toothy grin. This kid knew he was an imaginary friend. Smart kid. "I'm just waiting for my friend to notice me," he spoke gently to the kid. "Why doesn't your friend notice you?" Avery was about to answer before his mother said, "Gilbert! Get back here and stop talking to yourself." Gilbert whined and pouted at his mom, "But mom." His mother frowned at her child and grabbed his arm. "No buts, mister. Let's go." As his mother dragged him along, Gilbert looked back at Avery and gave him a small wave that Avery answered back with a wave. "I don't know why she doesn't notice me," he finally answered, to himself, of course. Yet another frown spread across his delicate face as he turned the opposite direction and continued to walk. He had too many things on his mind and he knew he couldn't return home. He didn't want to get hurt again when she would wake up and never notice him.

tab Day after day, he would wait for her to wake up to finally notice him, but everyday... his hopes were crushed. Everyday, he felt like he was dying inside as his best friend didn't notice him anymore and he didn't know why he was still there. Everyday, he did the same routine. The same routine for seven years. He walked every morning, letting the people pass right through him, letting the girl that he once knew... look right past him like he wasn't there. Everyday, his little imaginary heart would get crushed and stepped on by the girl that he was once so close with. She would walk right through him and looked unfazed and uncaring. Why did this happen to him? Depression had sucked all the color out of his personality, making him dull and boring. He wasn't the Avery his creator used to know. He hoped that one day she would be able to see him again and everything would be the same. Hopefully.

tab Avery soon turned back to the place where he was once noticed by the girl. Home. It didn't take long to get there from where he was. He was determined to get there before his creator woke up. As he of to the front of the house, he stopped and looked at it with a pained expression. He hated this place, but never knew why he kept coming back. Walking up to the door and about to knock, he blinked. Why was he going to knock? He lived there. Grabbing the door knob, he twisted it and quietly walked in then closed the door behind him. The aroma of bacon filled the house as he went towards a specific room. Emilee's room. Slowly opening the door, he peeped in and sighed in relief. She wasn't awake yet. Walking into the room and closing the door behind him, he walked towards her bed.

tab Touching her face lovingly, he sat on his knees. "Oh, Emi, when will you notice me again?" his voice croaked as he brushed away some hair out of her face. "It's been so lonely for the past seven years and I truly miss talking to my best friend." He knew she wouldn't answer him. She couldn't see him anymore, but why? Why couldn't she see him? Was this his fate? To live watching his best friend, his creator, live happily? Not that he mind seeing her happy, but he wanted her to see him, to talk to him again. "Oh, please see me," he said and pushed his face into the bed. "I hate being so lonely." Oh god, if she could hear him right now, he could just imagine her slapping him on the back of the head and yelling at him. He knew how ridiculous he was sounding, but he felt no regret. He meant what he was saying.

ooc: ugh. crappppyyyy. ; w ;

Sparkly Ladykiller

User Image
          User Image
                                                "Hurry along, Emilee," a woman with too many plastic surgeries spoke, pursing her painted lips. "You're going to make mommy late."

A seven-year-old redhead was staring into a window displaying a stunningly gorgeous wedding dress. She gleamed at the creation of her imagination, Avery, who was standing beside her, also admiring the dress. "Isn't it pretty?" he asked. She nodded, short, gentle curls following her movement. Suddenly, her hand was grabbed, and she was forced to go along by her mother. The girl tried to pull away by using her free hand. Instead of escaping, she only upset her mom more and made her tighten her grip. Her mother was never one to lose her composure, until it came to Avery. If she ever caught a glimpse of her daughter staring and talking into space, she would yell the same words: "You're too old for imaginary friends."

Anyone would believe the words if they heard it a thousand times. Well, anyone that wasn't afraid of losing their only friend. That's exactly what Avery was to her; she never saw him as a figment of imagination. To her, he was another living human, who has the same needs as everyone else. The two of them had a bond like no other set of friends. That's what Emilee thought until he disappeared without a trace on the morning of her twelfth birthday. Needless to say, there was no longer a celebration, a happy one, at least. The party was missing the birthday girl because she refused to leave her room. She said these exact words to her mom that day: "I'm not coming out until you spit out and revive Avery!"

Of course, she laughed whenever she reminisced back to the days when Avery was still around, but she couldn't help but feel as if her time with him was cut way too short. She wished she could have at least told him goodbye. Or how wonderful it was to have him as a friend. Or how she sort of, maybe had a slight crush on him but was too shy to admit it. He was the type of guy anyone would have a crush on, and he was the sort of guy you'd want as a friend, girl or boy. She had to admit, she felt as if she was probably the luckiest creator to have him as an imaginary friend.

"Where is he?" The redhead, twelve-year-old asked with tears in her eyes. All of her family was gathered into the mansion, ready for the celebration. Emilee was wearing a dress similar to the wedding gown she was so amazed by in the window five years before. It brought out her bright green eyes. Her mother seemed confused and caught a bit off-guard. The girl's emotions had gotten the best of her, and she had forgotten that no one could see him except her. "Avery! Where is he?" Everyone exchanged odd glances and whispers amongst each other, but Emilee wouldn't leave it alone. She started yelling, repeating the words she had just said. Within seconds, a hand landed a loud smacking sound on her cheek, and complete, dead silence replaced her frantic, worried screams.

- - - -

Green eyes opened, and a females body shot upright on her bed, the comforter flying off into the floor. Her breathing and heartbeat returned to normal as she massaged the bridge of her nose. Seven years later and she was still having re-occurring dreams of her childhood imaginary friends. Why couldn't she just move on like her mother wanted all those years? The dreams were becoming bothersome, and she was already prescribed sleeping pills. She tossed her legs over the side of the bed and gathered to her feet, running three fingers through her hair that usually remained messy and untidy.

Just when she was about to pull an oversized t-shirt over her head, something caught the corner of her eye. When she realized it was in the shape of another person, she jumped and grabbed whatever was closest to her. She sent the wooden music box flying at its head and started dashing for the door. "Oh, my god! I just moved in, so there's nothing to take!" She screamed, jumping over the piles of clothing and boxes in the floor. But wait? She dared to glance back over her shoulder, one eye open, the other closed.

She tripped over a box, lost her balance and landed on her bottom. "Ouch, ouch, ouch," she whined, forgetting that she was in the middle of a possible robbery or something worse. She looked again and couldn't believe her eyes. There was no possible way. Not after seven years. She managed to stand back up, rubbing her bottom with a pained expression. She moved closer to the person, who was rubbing his head where she guessed the music box had grazed him. The closer she got, the faster her heart began racing. It was going to beat out of her chest any second.

"No. Way."

ooc; sorry it's so lengthy. my other posts will be shorter, I promise!
                                                Music Chaser

Bashful Wolf

User Image

User Image

x x x x xAvery Beau xAndersonx x
    x x x x x x x x x x x x x I A M T H E O C E A N I A M T H E S E A x ( ) x I A M T H E O C E A N I A M T H E S E A
    x x x❛there is a whole ▫world ` inside of me

tab A surprised look was on his face as she looked at him. A frown went to a smile as he noticed how she could see him. A scream came from her mouth as she threw something at him and ran towards her door. Groaning and laughing at the same time since she fell on her bottom, he held his head, he looked at the music box that was on the floor. Glaring at the girl and pouting, he rubbed his head. "I wasn't going to steal anything, Emi!" he hissed at her. "God damn, I didn't know you had a good throw," the boy groaned and grabbed the music box. Looking at the girl in front of him then to the music box then back, he sighed in frustration and pouted once again. He had noticed that she had somewhat gotten stronger because she had grown up but he didn't think that she could throw something so, so hard! "You jerk! My precious head has a bump now!" He flashed her a joking frown and got up.

tab He gave her a strange look and back away as she got closer. "What's the stupid look for?" he questioned and scooted away. "Don't get close to me," the boy said and backed away once again, but this time his back hit the wall. "I don't want to get hurt by your fist of fury." He tried not to chuckle as he said the joke. he knew that she wouldn't hurt him intentionally. Right? His heart... his imaginative heart was pounding in his chest as the girl got closer. What was this feeling? He put his hand on his chest and looked at the girl with a questioning gaze then looked down. A certain question ran through his head: did she recognize him? Excitement filled his stomach as she looked at him. He hoped that she recognized him. "No way." His head shot up at her as she said those two simple words.

tab A grin was plastered on his face and he laughed. "You can see me?" he asked, excitement surged through his body. He got up and ran his hand through his hair. He paced the room twice then went up to her face. "So, you can really see me?" he grinned and laughed once again. he probably look like a maniac, but he was really happy. Finally, finally she could see him. "I'm not alone anymore," he said to himself in glee. Avery went up to Emilee and grabbed her and spun her around. "I'm so happy you can see me!" he put her on the ground, a cheshire cat grin was plastered on his face and happiness gleamed in his eyes. Avery hugged her for a minute then let her go. "Do you know who I am?" The boy searched her eyes to see her answer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff