HELL YEAH! 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
Nope 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 6 ]
I wish... 0.3448275862069 34.5% [ 10 ]
I'm too poor to go! T^T 0.27586206896552 27.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Greedy Fatcat

User Image

Is anyone going to KCON 2014?! Its this August 9th and 10th! I'd love to make some new friends! ^ ^ I'm 99.8% sure I can go! biggrin This will be my first time going!! So Excited!!

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

Greedy Fatcat

(^∇^)

Fashionable Seeker

8,275 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
My friend and I are hoping to go!! Depends if I can get the money keke. And it also depends on the artists going. I'm really hoping to though!

We just got back from the festival there so now we know what hotel we want and how to get back and forth hehe

Greedy Fatcat

Xxxvampireangel_13xxX
My friend and I are hoping to go!! Depends if I can get the money keke. And it also depends on the artists going. I'm really hoping to though!

We just got back from the festival there so now we know what hotel we want and how to get back and forth hehe

Ehhhh? Really?! Lucky! ^ ^
I live all the way in New Zealand T^T

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Depends on who's going to be there and if I can afford tickets.

Cute Friend

if i didnt live on the other side of the country
or had money~
i hope you can go & have a great time tho!!!

yum_coldone

Celestial Fairy

Xxxvampireangel_13xxX

The KMF was held at the Hollywood Bowl, but K-CON is held at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. There's a 9-11 mile difference there, depending on what rout you take...

IF ANYONE DOES GO, REMEMBER SUN-BLOCK AND WEAR SENSIBLE SHOES. LIGHTEN UP ON THE MAKEUP TOO ('Cause you'll be sweating it all off). The only available bathrooms are port-a-potties, keep that in mind as well.

Fashionable Seeker

8,275 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
KurayamiHoshiko
Xxxvampireangel_13xxX

The KMF was held at the Hollywood Bowl, but K-CON is held at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. There's a 9-11 mile difference there, depending on what rout you take...

IF ANYONE DOES GO, REMEMBER SUN-BLOCK AND WEAR SENSIBLE SHOES. LIGHTEN UP ON THE MAKEUP TOO ('Cause you'll be sweating it all off). The only available bathrooms are port-a-potties, keep that in mind as well.

I didn't go to KMF, I went to the LA K-pop festival at the coliseum smile

Celestial Fairy

Xxxvampireangel_13xxX

Ahh, sorry. I was mistaken; I just thought of the most recent one, and that was the KMF. xp

Fashionable Seeker

8,275 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
KurayamiHoshiko
Xxxvampireangel_13xxX

Ahh, sorry. I was mistaken; I just thought of the most recent one, and that was the KMF. xp

Hehe it's ok! blaugh
Ugh I wonder when the artist line up will be announced for KCon......
Well it depends on how much it is and where it is...

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
No...
emotion_8c

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Xxxvampireangel_13xxX
KurayamiHoshiko
Xxxvampireangel_13xxX

Hehe it's ok! blaugh
Ugh I wonder when the artist line up will be announced for KCon......

So far, only Girls Generation and BTS have been confirmed.

http://kconusa.com/artists/

Time to learn how to bake so I can sell baked goods and make money to buy tickets. Or at least find some way to make some money to afford tickets (especially pit tickets). sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff