Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok tbh barely heard anything from chad future except at kcon last year.
whats the deal yo....
its cool hes into kpop and is inspired by it but can we really call his style or genre kpop???
i mean.. i dont see gaga calling her music jpop.

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

He's definitely not K-pop, that's for sure.
It's cool he loves K-pop and all, but he just can't say his genre/style is K-pop, cause that's a NO.

Also, I heard he's rude. dramallama

User Image

Lee Jaehwan

i heard hes a spoiled brat hahahaha
so he probably used his parent's money to buy him a spot at kcon

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

@krisus (looool, i love your username)

So he's basically the Justin Bieber of Korea.

But in all honesty tho, I hate the fact that he's tryna be friendly with Ravi from VIXX. It's like "uh no, gtfo pls"

User Image

Lee Jaehwan

LOL that doesnt rly bother me bc he's close to other idols too.
but its so dumb how mnet is giving him spotlight when CLEARLY the majority of fans do not like him.

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

@krisus
I just don't like him after reading stories on how he was a rude d**k to people. dramallama

They're only giving him spotlight cause he's a spoiled brat white kid who knows K-pop idols.
I honestly think he doesn't deserve all the attention. emotion_awesome

User Image

Anti Gekko

Not gonna lie, I like his covers. Crayon and One Shot were really good covers.
I wouldn't call him Justin Bieber of Korea though, JB is just a horrible person doing really bad things whereas Chad Future is just cocky that he gets noticed by Korean media.
I wouldn't say he is kpop at all. Influenced yeah, but definitely not Kpop.

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

I heard that he was going to the free LA K-pop concert without a ticket and tried to get in. (of course this was spread on tumblr, so idek)

@bigbangslilvip
He's cocky, but not a evil b***h like JB.
He's like JB, like, how he's from the U.S but mostly goes to Korea, just as JB is from Canada and is mostly in the U.S. (nam saying? i tried to make this as less confusing as possible)

But he's definitely not full-fledged K-pop.

User Image

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
I find it funny how this guy who's trying to be an "Akpop" star, yet he use to make fun of kpop groups back in his days..
Either way, I don't think people will take him seriously but surprisingly he has fans...

Dapper Capitalist

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Look, I thought his music was generic and bad but what people are totally not paying attention to is the brilliant idea of international pairings in the Music industry. We hardly ever hear nowadays of any Pop, Rock, or any other Genre artists pairing with musicians from different cultures and parts of the world.

It's a smart move really and really helps these artists get their name out more to people in a different country who would have never heard of them prior.

Predestined Star

So, I looked up a few things and apparently he trained for 10 years??? Like, that's what he told his people or whatever. He's also trying to say that he was/is the first American artist in kpop and it's like, um no. (I watched it in an introduction video or something to "Chad Future" ) It seems like he's trying to get famous off of being white tbh... But then, I only read about him on a blog post about him though so. Take that as you will I guess.

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Like, honestly tho, his music is meh, but he's kinda hot. emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers