• Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
RubyyKay
Xxxvampireangel_13xxX
RubyyKay
Xxxvampireangel_13xxX
RubyyKay
Xxxvampireangel_13xxX
I'm aiming for VIP seated which should be the closest, lowest balcony. A fan meet would be AMAZING! Probably gonna hang a lot in Ktown and maybe see them there haha

I just want to be as close as I can be haha, are you planning on going with friends?
awe lucky I would go but I'll probably just be there for that sunday and leave monday morning >.<

Just one friend will probably go with me to the concert but I have others hitching a ride to LA with us since we'll probably go to Santa Monica the day before the concert XD. If you want to meet up in KTown on Sunday or at the concert let me know! I love meeting new people! 'Specially Kpop people!

Do you live far from LA?

Lucky! I only have one friend that likes kpop but shes moving in June xc awe that's so nice of you ♡ for sure we can meet up there or before, it would be awesome if we got close seats ^^ does the venue have a pit? Or is it all seats?
I live about 4 hours away so yeah kind of haha
What about you?

6 hours away. I was going to offer if you were in our path we could pick you up! Haha. The pictures I saw had a pit and I'm debating pit and seated. Cuz I've heard horror stories about pit but I want to touch Kookie and Jimin! Lol or interact with them some how at least XD

Dang 6 hours?! I don't think you would pass by where I live cx yeah pit would be pretty intense but if I'm going alone I would rather be upfront ^^ idk how crazy fans get in pit for kpop groups so now I'm scared ha u_u Hopefully we do get to interact with them or something that would be great!

Ya if I do pit I'm getting close upfront too haha. No point in being in back right? XD I just pray for a fan meet just in case

Golden Bunny

holy sht emotion_kirakira
LA here i come

13,940 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I die a little every time cause I can't go to any of them crying

Anxious Friend

I also need help with donations! My laptop crashed recently, got my perscription glasses destroyed, and my car broke down.. If I want to go to this concert I need all the help I can get!

http://www.gofundme.com/brennabtsconcert
I live in Michigan, so the closest one to me would be the Chicago concert! Living in Michigan sucks when you're a K-pop fan... The concerts are always so far away! D:
I will probably be at the Chicago show. I'm from Ohio.
It wasn't too bad of a drive for 2PM last November.

My only concern is that I just spent a lot of money on GOT7 tickets
& Eric Nam still hasn't announced his new concert dates after his February shows were postponed.
GOT7 is in May, BTS is in July, and Eric is (rumored to be) in June. That's a lot of driving to Chicago for me.
; A ;

Fashionable Seeker

8,275 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I A M 5 A M
I will probably be at the Chicago show. I'm from Ohio.
It wasn't too bad of a drive for 2PM last November.

My only concern is that I just spent a lot of money on GOT7 tickets
& Eric Nam still hasn't announced his new concert dates after his February shows were postponed.
GOT7 is in May, BTS is in July, and Eric is (rumored to be) in June. That's a lot of driving to Chicago for me.
; A ;

That is quite a lot on your Kpop plate!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas