Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Seeker

8,275 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Dates and venues were just announced!!! Who all is going and from where to where???

Im going from Sacramento to probably LA. Maybe Dallas.

SOOOOO EXCITED
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Shy Giver

9,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hopefully I get a ticket on time but I want to go to the one in LA ^^ I live about 4 hours away, I'm so excited!

Fashionable Seeker

8,275 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
RubyyKay
Hopefully I get a ticket on time but I want to go to the one in LA ^^ I live about 4 hours away, I'm so excited!

Yay LA friends! I'm so ready to know the prices. The wait is killing me

Shy Giver

9,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Same here the info is going to come out this week ^^ I really hope they do a fanmeet or something ;_; What type of tickets do you plan on getting?

Fashionable Seeker

8,275 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I'm aiming for VIP seated which should be the closest, lowest balcony. A fan meet would be AMAZING! Probably gonna hang a lot in Ktown and maybe see them there haha

Shy Giver

9,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Xxxvampireangel_13xxX
I'm aiming for VIP seated which should be the closest, lowest balcony. A fan meet would be AMAZING! Probably gonna hang a lot in Ktown and maybe see them there haha

I just want to be as close as I can be haha, are you planning on going with friends?
awe lucky I would go but I'll probably just be there for that sunday and leave monday morning >.<

Fashionable Seeker

8,275 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
RubyyKay
Xxxvampireangel_13xxX

I just want to be as close as I can be haha, are you planning on going with friends?
awe lucky I would go but I'll probably just be there for that sunday and leave monday morning >.<

Just one friend will probably go with me to the concert but I have others hitching a ride to LA with us since we'll probably go to Santa Monica the day before the concert XD. If you want to meet up in KTown on Sunday or at the concert let me know! I love meeting new people! 'Specially Kpop people!

Do you live far from LA?

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
HOPEFULLY THEY ANNOUNCE TICKET PRICES SOON.
I want VIP tickets for the Dallas show. (and hopefully they hang around dallas cause i want to meet them around here)

Shy Giver

9,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Xxxvampireangel_13xxX
RubyyKay
Xxxvampireangel_13xxX

Just one friend will probably go with me to the concert but I have others hitching a ride to LA with us since we'll probably go to Santa Monica the day before the concert XD. If you want to meet up in KTown on Sunday or at the concert let me know! I love meeting new people! 'Specially Kpop people!

Do you live far from LA?

Lucky! I only have one friend that likes kpop but shes moving in June xc awe that's so nice of you ♡ for sure we can meet up there or before, it would be awesome if we got close seats ^^ does the venue have a pit? Or is it all seats?
I live about 4 hours away so yeah kind of haha
What about you?

Shy Giver

9,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lee Jaehwan
I want VIP tickets for the Dallas show. (and hopefully they hang around dallas cause i want to meet them around here)

Ticket info will be out sometime this week ^^ VIP tickets is a must! ♡

Fashionable Seeker

8,275 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Lee Jaehwan

I'm sure they'll want to explore some places there just have to keep up with the fansites wink

Fashionable Seeker

8,275 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
RubyyKay
Xxxvampireangel_13xxX
RubyyKay
Xxxvampireangel_13xxX

Do you live far from LA?

Lucky! I only have one friend that likes kpop but shes moving in June xc awe that's so nice of you ♡ for sure we can meet up there or before, it would be awesome if we got close seats ^^ does the venue have a pit? Or is it all seats?
What about you?

6 hours away. I was going to offer if you were in our path we could pick you up! Haha. The pictures I saw had a pit and I'm debating pit and seated. Cuz I've heard horror stories about pit but I want to touch Kookie and Jimin! Lol or interact with them some how at least XD

Shy Giver

9,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Xxxvampireangel_13xxX
RubyyKay
Xxxvampireangel_13xxX
RubyyKay
Xxxvampireangel_13xxX

Do you live far from LA?

What about you?

6 hours away. I was going to offer if you were in our path we could pick you up! Haha. The pictures I saw had a pit and I'm debating pit and seated. Cuz I've heard horror stories about pit but I want to touch Kookie and Jimin! Lol or interact with them some how at least XD

Dang 6 hours?! I don't think you would pass by where I live cx yeah pit would be pretty intense but if I'm going alone I would rather be upfront ^^ idk how crazy fans get in pit for kpop groups so now I'm scared ha u_u Hopefully we do get to interact with them or something that would be great!

Anxious Friend

Can you guys sign this petition?
I mean if it doesnt work, I'm still going to dallas but uh.. I live in florida so I'd appreciate it..

https://www.change.org/p/bts-big-hit-ent-bangtan-boys-have-bts-hold-a-concert-in-miami-florida?just_created=true

Fashionable Seeker

8,275 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Baozilicious
Can you guys sign this petition?
I mean if it doesnt work, I'm still going to dallas but uh.. I live in florida so I'd appreciate it..

https://www.change.org/p/bts-big-hit-ent-bangtan-boys-have-bts-hold-a-concert-in-miami-florida?just_created=true

Signed!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces