Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
How is this thread still empty?
How do people not love them???
I love them when I was a kid... Right now, yeah but not as much. >_<

I still think they are vampires though. Just come one! How can you look like that when you are in your 30s?!? It's just unfair!

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
morningdeer
I love them when I was a kid... Right now, yeah but not as much. >_<

I still think they are vampires though. Just come one! How can you look like that when you are in your 30s?!? It's just unfair!

I got into a couple months ago when I first watched Vs Arashi on tv. xD

AND YESSSSSS, THEY STILL LOOK THE SAME!!!
They must be vampires. ninja
Lee Jaehwan

Yeah! That's the only logical explanation for it!

I started learning about them through dramas, my first one was, of course, Hana Yori Dango, then I got into Sho and Nino's dramas namely YamadaTarou no Monogatari, Quiz Show2, Kazoku Game, Ryuusei no Kizuna.

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
morningdeer
Lee Jaehwan

Yeah! That's the only logical explanation for it!

I started learning about them through dramas, my first one was, of course, Hana Yori Dango, then I got into Sho and Nino's dramas namely YamadaTarou no Monogatari, Quiz Show2, Kazoku Game, Ryuusei no Kizuna.

I know, right? Cause looking at their old pictures til now, they still look the same. (and it definitely can't be plastic surgery or wendigo's cause they still look the exact same cause they're perfect)

And I really wish someone would sub their own drama "V no Arashi" cause I've yet to see any subs of it and it makes me mad. D:
Lee Jaehwan

I know, right? Cause looking at their old pictures til now, they still look the same. (and it definitely can't be plastic surgery or wendigo's cause they still look the exact same cause they're perfect)

And I really wish someone would sub their own drama "V no Arashi" cause I've yet to see any subs of it and it makes me mad. D:

Well... if you compared their Johnny Jrs pics, they certainly changed a lot but I think that's more of puberty's magic than plastic surgery.

Aww! I don't watch V no Arashi anymore but I sometimes catch glimpse of it in the tv. Interesting enough, I guess. Plus, I'm pretty sure there are a lot of communities subbing these. Good luck finding one~

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
morningdeer
Lee Jaehwan

Well... if you compared their Johnny Jrs pics, they certainly changed a lot but I think that's more of puberty's magic than plastic surgery.

Aww! I don't watch V no Arashi anymore but I sometimes catch glimpse of it in the tv. Interesting enough, I guess. Plus, I'm pretty sure there are a lot of communities subbing these. Good luck finding one~

Then that must mean that puberty did them well. xD

And yeah, I did find a subteam, but the sites they uploaded the episodes to were shut down. D:
Lee Jaehwan
morningdeer
Lee Jaehwan

And yeah, I did find a subteam, but the sites they uploaded the episodes to were shut down. D:

I feel you. I hate how copyright paranoid JE is.They seriously take down every Arashi video on Youtube and it is totally not helping Arashi promote overseas. I wonder why. Maybe they think that Arashi is so popular in Japan anyways so they think they can live without international fans.

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
morningdeer
Lee Jaehwan
morningdeer
Lee Jaehwan

I feel you. I hate how copyright paranoid JE is.They seriously take down every Arashi video on Youtube and it is totally not helping Arashi promote overseas. I wonder why. Maybe they think that Arashi is so popular in Japan anyways so they think they can live without international fans.

It's starting to get that vibe from them, and I really hope they realize they have more international fans. emotion_omnomnom
Hell, if they came to Dallas, I'd see them in a heartbeat. emotion_yatta
Lee Jaehwan

It's starting to get that vibe from them, and I really hope they realize they have more international fans. emotion_omnomnom

I will go to! smile )) By the way, do you know any community here in Gaia for Arashi, Jpop or even Kpop? I'm really interested with talking with people who have the same interest with me about those. I'm kinda new here, you know. I came back after 7 years and a lot of things changed. emotion_jawdrop

And~ Do you mind if I send you a friend request? In relation to the fact that I'm new, I also don't have friends emotion_kirakira

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
morningdeer
Lee Jaehwan

I will go to! smile )) By the way, do you know any community here in Gaia for Arashi, Jpop or even Kpop? I'm really interested with talking with people who have the same interest with me about those. I'm kinda new here, you know. I came back after 7 years and a lot of things changed. emotion_jawdrop

And~ Do you mind if I send you a friend request? In relation to the fact that I'm new, I also don't have friends emotion_kirakira

Please send a friend request, I'm glad to see another Arashi fan here! ^^

I'm in a Kpop guild called The K-pop Hangout.
K-pop Hangout

No, but, why is Arashi merch so expensive? I saw some Arashi stuff that I like, but they're over $40, and I don't wanna spend THAT much. dramallama

Dapper Cat

I absolutely love Arashi! But I'm not as updated with them as I used to be.
Still adore them nonetheless. My absolute favorite member was Ninomiya,

User Image

Haha. And I still remember how Aiba always cracks me up. xD

User Image

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
@beepi
I love Arashi, too, and even I'm trying to keep up to date with them cause my dashboard is mostly Kpop.

I have a friend who doesn't really listen to Arashi, but she likes Ninomiya. xD

AND OMF, AIBA IS MY BIAS RUINER.
My bias is Sakurai, but Aiba is just so !!! most of the times. dramallama
Lee Jaehwan

Please send a friend request, I'm glad to see another Arashi fan here! ^^

I'm in a Kpop guild called The K-pop Hangout.
K-pop Hangout

No, but, why is Arashi merch so expensive? I saw some Arashi stuff that I like, but they're over $40, and I don't wanna spend THAT much. dramallama

Really?!? It's not that expensive in Japan plus the fact that they are everywhere in every magazine covers. Maybe the shipping fee or stuff like taxes?

Thanks for the guild recommendation~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces