Did you go full walrus?

#WalrusYes 0.4 40.0% [ 20 ]
#WalrusNo 0.6 60.0% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 50 ]

Dapper Citizen

6,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Just wondering if anyone else had an opinion on the new Kevin Smith movie?
I do not follow his podcast religiously, but this reminded me how funny he is. Maybe I should start listening to more of SModcast.

Dabbler

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I watched it last weekend, and It feels like a film for Kevin Smith fans. I went with two other friends, and we were cracking up while the rest of the theater was almost silent. It was a little dull at some scenes, I'll admit; however it had some great lines for Michael Parks. It's not doing well at the box office, but his films tend to do better on dvd sales or rentals.

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I couldn't. I wanted to see this movie for a long time. My husband and I went to see it and I walked out right as the guy starts modifying Justin Long. I have problems with mutilation/torture movies. I really wanted to keep watching but I couldn't.

Trogger's Bride

Heroic Raider

This movie didn't really come off as funny to me....more awkward, creepy, and disgusting. Both me and my boyfriend agreed though, that while watching horror movies as children is really scary and can bother you for days, when you grow up it's pretty hard to find a scary movie that really bothers you, but this made us both have that feeling again. So as a strange horror movie I would say it succeeded.

Lonely Fatcat

I loved it. I went in not knowing what to expect and left still not understanding what I had just watched haha

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
Myself and a few friends are going to An Evening With Kevin Smith next week in a nearby city, and I believe the movie will be screening. I was indifferent but my best friend is a die hard Kevin Smith fan (I'm a fan but no devotee). I've been hearing a lot of mixed reviews on Tusk so it should be an interesting experience.
I was quite pleased with it. But then again, I'm an obsessive K Smith fangirl so...

Springtime Spark

I haven't seen the film, but I don't intend to- horror isn't my thing. I did hear Kevin talk about it in the podcast though. I think sometimes hearing his ideas or stories are funnier than the result.

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Quite a fun movie. =x

Romantic Senshi

11,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Still couldn't watch it! crying

Plinti's Husband

Distinct Seeker

11,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
I really enjoyed the movie. ^^
I really enjoyed it, although that walrus stuff was pretty gross but I didn't see it as a bad thing, I would have been more let down if it wasn't.

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It reminded me a lot of Human Centipede with a lighter side. Wouldn't be my all time favorite movie but it was better than I thought it would be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff