Welcome to Gaia! ::

Operadaisuki26
Anyone else know this tv show?
yes i do and fantasic period was the most funny episode

Dapper Seeker

When I watched the first episode on netflix I was pretty much hooked. I had to sit there and marathon the series. I think I've watched the whole thing at least three times now ^_^
Jellycopter
I grew up with this show! biggrin I remember watching each new series with my dad as they came out, and not being allowed to watch the Polymorph episodes alone until I was about 10. We had all of the series on VHS, until VHS went obsolete and we got rid of them. I keep meaning to buy them on DVD...

Same here for the most part. I was only 1 when it started so my dad waited till I was a little older XP think I was 4 when he let me watch the early seasons with him on VHS. But I remember recording series 6-8 off the tv when they where aired.
I'm so glad my dad taught me the joys of sci fi at such a young age.
I am a "Dwarfer" as well. BTW for those who are making their way through it on Netflix for the first time, after you finish series 9 you can get all of series 10 on youtube.

To the person who fell out because of the Holly/Hilly switch-a-roo. You can't the show that seriously, it's just about having a laugh. I have made my way through all of it at least 6 times and I could sit here and write you a list of plot holes and scientifical wrongness that occurs but what would be the point in that?

Anyone ever try to watch either of the 2 American pilots? Makes me sad.

Invisible Seeker

Angin_Seca

Anyone ever try to watch either of the 2 American pilots? Makes me sad.

I don't think I'll ever even try, I'll just stick to believing the horror stories about how bad it is.

Yeah, Holly and Hilly are essentially the same character! Also one of the most iconic episodes "Back to Reality" is a Hilly episode, so it's worth going through them even if you dislike her. smile

RichChikka's Senpai

Magical Elder

11,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
I watch some of the episodes on youtube.
I quite like it and the story is quite unique. It's like a mix between 80's sitcom, startrek, and dr who.

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
OMG I LOVE CAT!

17,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Only got the first season from a friend, but it seems to be worth watching once I have the time.

Fashionable Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Recently started rewatching it. I haven't seen it since I was a kid. lol

Shy Phantom

It feels that the older episodes were always better than the newer-ish ones. Watched all the series quite a few times, gotta say that I love Cat and Kryten!

Dapper Bibliophile

27,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Operadaisuki26
Anyone else know this tv show?

Only one of the best smegging shows ever.

--Super late to the party >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces