Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Smoker

Okay, so this is just a random-a** idea that popped into my head from a mix of anti-depressants and Jell-o made with Mountain Dew Voltage instead of water. I'm just a big enough nerd to wonder this and actually ask any other movie nerds:

We all know digital piracy is illegal in real life, but how would the silicon pirates actually affect the programs in the Grid? Would they be couriers just like everyone else, that just happen to have a higher risk of spontaneous deletion thanks to a DMCA? Would the programs be less download-couriers, more illegal clone factories that distribute them a la human-trafficking (kinda)?

This isn't even about a fanfic; I'm just blitzed on caffeine atm.

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Awesome. The stuff you think up when highly caffeinated. Sounds like something my husband and I would discuss and make a diagram about.

I have yet to see the original TRON, but my husband has, and he could talk about something like this forever.

Also, Mountain Dew Jell-O. I will be trying that.

OG Smoker

Blue Eyed Wallflower
Awesome. The stuff you think up when highly caffeinated. Sounds like something my husband and I would discuss and make a diagram about.

I have yet to see the original TRON, but my husband has, and he could talk about something like this forever.

What you do is boil water to dissolve the jell-o, then add the mountain dew instead of normal water in the next step.

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Aiden Parker
Blue Eyed Wallflower

What you do is boil water to dissolve the jell-o, then add the mountain dew instead of normal water in the next step.

Awesome. What a cool idea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces