Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
So like basically I always think that video games generate my style of music 95% of the time. I am a huge freakin' nerd when it comes to video game music.

Solar Fields - Feelings (From the music artists of Mirror's Edge)
Grasscut - Muppet Nathan Fake Remix (From Saints Row 3 cosmetic surgery background music)
Metal City - Sonic Riders

Those are just some examples but yeah like amazing music in my opinion. Post your suggestions, your thoughts, and opinions. It's always appreciated 3nodding
Well a genre of music I used to listen to was called Chiptune
it's mainly made using Gameboys but it can also be made using Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum, and many other things that I can't name off the top of my head because I've been out of the scene for quite a while now

but a few chiptune musicians I enjoyed were:
• Dubmood
• Chipzel
• Zabutom
• Gem Tos
• Fighter X
• Sabrepulse
• Wiklund
• Zalza

and if you want to listen to some stuff I have made, here you go

Friend

weeeeeee!!

I listen to the Silent Hill 2 soundtrack regularly.
Also love video game music too, pilotwings 64 birdman is such an amazing track. Chiptune's great too, takes me back to when I was in high school and it was popular amongst ym friends and I 3nodding

bxnnybxtch's Partner

Greedy Fatcat

Solar Fields is awesome, I love listening to the Mirrors Edge soundtrack, it's great. One of my favorite game soundtracks would have to be the Rule of Rose one because it's just beautiful
Ragnarok online had some nice music and there's some cool remixes too

conu09's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
Hotline Miami's soundtrack is legendary. Great soundtrack for a great game

Fairy

Some of my favourite music comes from a computer game I play called EverQuest II - it's all beautifully orchestrated and always makes me feel really powerful and a wee bit magical.

Player

The previous anime convention I went to had a band who played video game music from games like Sonic, Legend of Zelda, Halo... it was a hardcore experience biggrin
I'm into BL and otome game openings, but the top video game OSTs I listen to belongs to Lamento: Beyond the Void and Professor Layton 4laugh
the music from Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea is really pretty. it makes me feel calm and more at home.

Aged Noob

Saga Frontier's music still remains as my favorite music from a video game. The battle theme and the theme of Facinaturu brings me memories and so many feels. There are many other tracks from the game that I enjoy, but I would recommend listening to the rest of the OST.
Another game I love the music from would have to be Breath of Fire III, specifically the Overworld Theme 2 track. I would purposely stay out in the overworld while playing, just to listen to it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff