Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Star

4,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Okay, so at the begining of this year i weighed in at 128. At the end of january i weighed 118, now i weigh about 114. Im losing weight and idk how. My diets the same, nothing has changed and somehow I cant stop losing weight. I mean Im not complaining but I'm getting a little worried. I'm 20 and about 5'0 weighing about 114.
i understand im at a healthy weight but the fact that im losing it without changing anything does bother me.

UPDATE:
I JUST CHECKED MYSELF AND AM NOW 110IBS HELP!!!

Single Receiver

8,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
January and beginning of February I can understand b cause you were really freaking sick and puking a lot but other than that idfk ;-;

Friendly Gaian

I understand your concern. when I where I around 12 I where almost overweight, and I where not worried about that at all I just lived life. until I started dropping in weight. now at 18 years old I'm fairly underweight and I'm eating a lot so I dont know why or how. I'm taking multiple medications and I get various other treatments since my body gets so weak. (I know what caused it now lately but I don't really want to get into that, it's kinda depressing. All I'm saying is that there is no harm in checking it out at a doctor. it might make your life better)

Dapper Star

4,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Friendly Gaian

I dont know how old you are but if you are around 15-18 I would suggest just eating more, since you need more food around that age to grow.

if you are not around 15-18 please send me a pm and I can talk you trough my personal experiences and different probable causes. c:

but basically if you are currently growing just eat more c:

I hope you figure this out, love Mia~ heart

Dapper Star

4,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Dragonrica
I dont know how old you are but if you are around 15-18 I would suggest just eating more, since you need more food around that age to grow.

if you are not around 15-18 please send me a pm and I can talk you trough my personal experiences and different probable causes. c:

but basically if you are currently growing just eat more c:

I hope you figure this out, love Mia~ heart

Well, im 20 going on 21 but I'm losing weight at a rather fast pace and I havent changed my diet at all. Everythings been the same.

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
If everything is the same and you are losing weight, get a blood test done, ESPECIALLY if you have lately become restless, easily fatigued and you're throat has started to swell.

Also, if you don't evaluate your diet regularly, perhaps you have changed your diet unknowingly?
Weight loss mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces