She's okay 0.36200716845878 36.2% [ 101 ]
NO I love her! 0.089605734767025 9.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 279 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

7,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
It's not that I hate her. I felt that she was using Harry as a rebound in Order of the phoenix. That's why I disliked her. I think she was better for Harry than Ginny though. I felt there was more chemistry between the two than Ginny and Harry.
I don't hate her I was just mad that she told umbridge where the room of requirements was in the movie. (I believe in the book she was actually given the truth telling potion.) Also if you think people base their hate on cho because of race then why aren't we complaining about lavender brown? She was black in the first few movies but became white in the last ones?? I think thats more concerning.

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

She's Scottish, it's impossible to hate her.

User Image

Bashful Miko

7,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
come on guys she looks asian but the moment her mouth opens out comes a thick scottish accent like
how can you not love that?
I don't now care for her nor care for her. She's just another character to me. But I definitely don't hate her and will stick up for her if needed dramallama

Invisible Borg

8,950 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Well, here's the thing. I think people who subscribe to the movie version of events like her more, because in the movie it was her given Veritaserum and she told Umbridge about the DA.
BUT in the book, it was her friend who reported the DA, and not because she was given truth potion. In fact, Dumbledore remarks to Harry that Severus Snape never gave Umbridge real versitaserum! Cho Chang stands up for her b***h friend. Okay. Sure. I get it. You stand up for the people that mean a lot to you.
BUT this was a question of morality as well. The ministry was out of control, using discussing tactics on children and justifying it by saying A. Dumbledore was starting an army. I can't image they really believed that, because in reality it is SILLY. Her reporting to the ministry, especially when there were other people in the DA who's parents worked for the ministry and didn't report it, was immoral from my standpoint. Cho stood up for someone who committed an immoral act. So I don't like her.

But she did, yes, at least, have chemistry with Harry. Ginny didn't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff