Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gekko

Alright. You know Dolores Umbridge.
Yes, she's an awful toad.
Yes, she is evil and wicked. She was the oppression sent by the ministry and the hag got all gross power hungry and s**t and she tormented students yadda yadda.

Remember when Harry told the centaurs to take her?
Well, do you know what centaurs do to people that have broken their code?

It's very gruesome and in respect of Gaia's ToS, I cannot elaborate further but let's just say it wasn't pretty.

that concludes why harry is a d**k. he could have done something much more different than giving justice to savage horsemen

Thirteenth Seeker

a d**k in your book.

not mine, though.

I have no sympathy for Umbridge.

She was a self-righteous, quaint little c**t who got just what was coming to her.

I think I damn near thought "off with her head" through her entire reign while reading and even watching.. that wench.

Gekko

Kokomo
a d**k in your book.

not mine, though.

I have no sympathy for Umbridge.

She was a self-righteous, quaint little c**t who got just what was coming to her.

I think I damn near thought "off with her head" through her entire reign while reading and even watching.. that wench.

Yeahhh, but centaurs are savages.
s**t happens, however.

Ruthless Sex Symbol

12,825 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Harry Potter was a d**k for various reasons throughout the books. Mainly I would point out the two- three books where he was doing the teenage brooding male routine, undoubtedly he had reasons for it but he was not quite as kind or thoughtful to anyone as he ought to have been. It is the nature of the age group I suppose?

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
I always thought it was Hermione who threw Umbridge under the bus in that scene. I saw her as much more likely to know the scoop on Centaurs and their, ahem...traditions...than Harry.

I mean, Harry and Ron are skilled wizards in their own right, but Hermione's still the one who does a crap-ton of their homework and the one who actually cares about knowing her stuff in the Wizarding world.

And yeah, knowingly sending someone into the Centaurs' woods so they can ravage them is a pretty low and awful thing to do, but so is torturing schoolchildren. If I were the Trio, I might want an eye for an eye, too.

22,225 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Umbridge had it coming....
Well after doing some research, it was pretty bad. However, she did torture the students, and said and did some pretty awful things to muggle-borns and half-breeds, so she really had it coming.

D-Wendigo's Waifu

Lonely Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
In light of everything that she did, I can honestly say I have no remorse for what happened to her.

Sullen angelkisses rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 1, 2 Total: 10 (4-16)

Newbie Member

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
there are times threw out the whole series when he is a d**k but at the same time she was a b***h..point is that if harry had gone soft on her she would have done something far worse....so what about snape? he was very two faced threw out the series nd how he set very one up wasnt cool then he tried to play the whole ima good guy card

Gekko

Sullen angelkisses
there are times threw out the whole series when he is a d**k but at the same time she was a b***h..point is that if harry had gone soft on her she would have done something far worse....so what about snape? he was very two faced threw out the series nd how he set very one up wasnt cool then he tried to play the whole ima good guy card

ok
snape's case is a tricky one
he actually resented harry potter for looking a lot like james and resented harry for being the offspring of james and lily potter
snape loved lily he would have done anything for her when she died he held her corpse and cried because he couldn't protect her on the count of pettigrew
dumbledore told snape to watch after harry which he did and he protected harry (cough the doe) and like
he just didn't like him but more or less snape protected harry potter for the sake of lily evans and albus dumbledore

snape died and gave harry that one piece of memory where harry found out the past of severus

snape and all those times in the series like (sorcerer's stone for example) snape protected harry from quirrell

snape convinced lockhart to go after harry and ron so the other professors could come up with a plan for action

he protected him from the werewolf when lupin transformed but lupin knocked him unconscious
AND he went into the shrieking shack after harry because he thinks he was protecting harry

in the goblet of fire albus told snape to keep an eye on harry to make sure he was alright

in the order of the pheonix harry said "he's got padfoot at the place where it's hidden" when in umbridge's office, snape alerted the order

in the half-blood prince he's watching malfoy all year and puts his life on the line to see how he's doing, and he complies with Dumbledore's order to kill him in the end, therefore sparing malfoy - by following d's agenda, it shows he's still on the "good" side.

he sent the doe after harry to lure him to the sword of gryffindor.
all the other stuff like him dying was just last moment fighting against voldemort

so in conclusion snape is two-faced and only a "good guy" because he was obsessed with lily
however in the end, he was on harry's side

Newbie Member

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Ron's also a d**k too.. Every one in the series can be a d**k but it's also the situations that lead up to the characters acting like that but yes umbridge had it coming. I prefer the books over the movies anyway

Gekko

Sullen angelkisses
Ron's also a d**k too.. Every one in the series can be a d**k but it's also the situations that lead up to the characters acting like that but yes umbridge had it coming. I prefer the books over the movies anyway

Every character minus hagrid and Luna

Sullen angelkisses generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

Newbie Member

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Very true each character has their own flaw smile it would b nice to have a book on each main character with all the lil details about them

Charitable Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Generous 100
Harry is a d**k for a lot of reasons, centaur incident not withstanding.

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
spacemusings
Sullen angelkisses

Every character minus hagrid and Luna

Hagrid came off as the kind of d**k who would be quick to trash anyone not in his group. He only seemed OK because of his blind devotion to what he percived as the most popular of his house.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff