Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Anybody remember this classic? This obnoxiously difficult and confusing classic? Where, if you stopped playing the game for a month, you'd likely have to start over because you no longer had any idea what you were even doing? Yeah, that game. Bout to play a rom hack of it on vizzed. Bout to get super frustrated at all of the annoying boss fights that literally make you want to s**t yourself.
I was playing Onimusha 3. I don't really remember. Oh.. forgot. Was playing Aria of Sorrow as well.

Indulgent Demigod

I had Blue version but I honestly don't remember much of it. I do remember a slight pang of rage and frustration but that was so long ago.
Seraphiel The Forgiving
Anybody remember this classic? This obnoxiously difficult and confusing classic? Where, if you stopped playing the game for a month, you'd likely have to start over because you no longer had any idea what you were even doing? Yeah, that game. Bout to play a rom hack of it on vizzed. Bout to get super frustrated at all of the annoying boss fights that literally make you want to s**t yourself.

ha ha so true but it was one of the memorial games out of the series . too bad the cross over with star force was so bad. I kind of hope Capcom remake battle network 1-6 for Nintendo 3ds but doubt it would happen.
Have fun with Serenade

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Delectable Iris
Have fun with Serenade

There are so many chips in this game that I have absolutely no idea how to use. I had/have a gameshark somewhere and when I used it on this game, I was able to get all the chips and I have no idea how to use any of the OP ones. They give you no instructions. The only one that doesn't require some set up is Bass's 750 damage one.

Aged Gaian

i own it on GBA, and tried to replay it about 2 years ago
i got frustrated when i couldn't find the next objective (as i do with most mmbn games) and now every time i turn it on i still have no idea what the ******** i'm doing and the constant random encounters don't help either

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
9Os
i got frustrated when i couldn't find the next objective (as i do with most mmbn games) and now every time i turn it on i still have no idea what the ******** i'm doing and the constant random encounters don't help either

Exactly, it's such a retro style of game design. Plus, the learning curve is so ******** awkward because they don't simply add one new enemy/level up a few enemies at a time. Instead, they simply give you a new zone where every single ******** enemy is now 10x stronger than the last and you're like "wait, hold the ******** up, what is this ******** weakness?!?!"

Versatile Tactician

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Play all of them. You won't regret it.

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Veingar
Play all of them. You won't regret it.
ehhhhhh, they get boring after a while.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Op Zero Film's

He's into that series ^

Aged Gaian

Seraphiel The Forgiving
9Os

Exactly, it's such a retro style of game design. Plus, the learning curve is so ******** awkward because they don't simply add one new enemy/level up a few enemies at a time. Instead, they simply give you a new zone where every single ******** enemy is now 10x stronger than the last and you're like "wait, hold the ******** up, what is this ******** weakness?!?!"

nowadays i have little problems with the difficulty but damn when i was a kid i almost cried trying to get past the first protoman battle in 5
You guys know you can totally cheese through the majority of story mode in pretty much every BN game by just using geddon 3 and then repair right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff