Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apparently, ones from the same games cant be used but I don't have Wii U games, Pokemon, or Animal Crossing, maybe some Wii ones too.

I've been a part of Gaia for years and have a few accounts so I can exchange my items and Gaia gold cause I don't use this site much, just to create topics every once in awhile. Hit me up in PM's in interested. I see on this account I have over 130k gold.

I have 555 club nintendo coins, I want to get Donkey Kong Returns. so 5 away....

But how bad was the Paper Mario? Might want that? Also if I'm able to get enough coins I would like to get my brother some games for the his Wii and 2DS: Like Links Awakening. Waro Land 2, ALTTP, Super Metroid. Games I loved back in the day if possible. Depending really on how many coins I can really get. And I am going to try to remember some accounts I have on here to give away items and Gaia gold.

THANKS IN ADVANCE! ;'D
I will be back on tomorrow so anyone just let me know what you think on PM's. Have a good night everyone!
Super Super Mario
Apparently, ones from the same games cant be used but I don't have Wii U games, Pokemon, or Animal Crossing, maybe some Wii ones too.

I've been a part of Gaia for years and have a few accounts so I can exchange my items and Gaia gold cause I don't use this site much, just to create topics every once in awhile. Hit me up in PM's in interested. I see on this account I have over 130k gold.

I have 555 club nintendo coins, I want to get Donkey Kong Returns. so 5 away....

But how bad was the Paper Mario? Might want that? Also if I'm able to get enough coins I would like to get my brother some games for the his Wii and 2DS: Like Links Awakening. Waro Land 2, ALTTP, Super Metroid. Games I loved back in the day if possible. Depending really on how many coins I can really get. And I am going to try to remember some accounts I have on here to give away items and Gaia gold.

THANKS IN ADVANCE! ;'D

I see good luck just some friendly advice you can't trade gold for codes outside game of gaia since it go against there term and service.
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Super Super Mario

THANKS IN ADVANCE! ;'D

I see good luck just some friendly advice you can't trade gold for codes outside game of gaia since it go against there term and service.

oh been awhile. wish i could get just one code! XD

Questionable Creature

The first two Paper Mario games are awesome. But the GC one The Thousand Year Door is like an identical but updated version of the first with new characters and story. If you haven't played the thousand year door then spending coins on the first one for 64 is a great choice.
Naya Merai
The first two Paper Mario games are awesome. But the GC one The Thousand Year Door is like an identical but updated version of the first with new characters and story. If you haven't played the thousand year door then spending coins on the first one for 64 is a great choice.

yes first two PM's were awesome, SPM wasn't bad, just sadly nontraditional. But still a joy. I hope we get an old school PM again someday. But at least the M and Luigi series are still a lot like it. Beat all 4, but the 3DS took me months cause it dragged out a lot.

Let me just ask then since I don't I'll be getting coins, does Nintendo still do those mini surveys after registering a game a few weeks later. Cause all i need is 5 damn coins lol.

Want to play DKCR, just got the platinum for Rayman Origins in a few days cause I enjoyed it so much. DKCR is less like older DKC's I hear.

Questionable Creature

Super Super Mario
Naya Merai

yes first two PM's were awesome, SPM wasn't bad, just sadly nontraditional. But still a joy. I hope we get an old school PM again someday. But at least the M and Luigi series are still a lot like it. Beat all 4, but the 3DS took me months cause it dragged out a lot.

Let me just ask then since I don't I'll be getting coins, does Nintendo still do those mini surveys after registering a game a few weeks later. Cause all i need is 5 damn coins lol.

Want to play DKCR, just got the platinum for Rayman Origins in a few days cause I enjoyed it so much. DKCR is less like older DKC's I hear.

Yeah they do. If you've registered stuff, in a week or two you'll have the 10 coin post play surveys

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageWeen shellan yorra accroad mea, sarla oz enne.
Titil yehah, presia yorr wis yehah, presia yanje.

Aside from it being against Gaia's ToS to trade gold/items for this kind of thing, 130k gold isn't worth anything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff