Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who would you like to see in Hyrule Warriors as a playable character?

Malon 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Saria 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Nabooru 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Groose 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Karane 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Pipit 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Ralis 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Darbus 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 5 ]
Telma 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Other 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
[[ This thread is a revised version of the previous one. For the original version, click here. ]]

[[ New poll about Hyrule Warriors! ]]

Alright, here we go! This thread, like the original, is a collaboration of plausible life lessons and logic from the Zelda series that could be applied to regular life as well.
think that about does it for me, let's get on with the lessons! Each entry will credit the owner of that particular lesson.

[[ I will update the following list when new entries arrive. All new entries will be at the bottom of the list ]]

[[ The Hylian Lesson List ]]

xXPhoenix DownXx: Never let that one chance slip by.

Kallori: Beware of the undead, as some will shout a chilling mating cry before closing in on their intended target.

Kallori: Rock-people are apparently all male.

Surrias: Listen! No seriously listen, sometimes the annoying little voice has a good point.

Smashbrolink: A "Crash course" in rolling may make some foliage a very profitable use of your time.

iWorship Zelda: It's OK to walk into someone's home and smash their pots. They don't mind.

OddeoFreq: Cutting grass is not only benifitial for your health, but your income too.

The rose in spring: Never take the land of Hyrule for granted. If you think that place is bad, try going to Skyrim.

Kallori: Playing a strange song you've never heard before on a strange instrument you've never used before is bound to make something happen.

God Emperor Akhenaton: All security guards have tunnel vision.

Dia: Using masks to help you through situations are okay; And pretending you are what you wear is even better. whee

Tuah: A tunic is a great expression of one's affinity for the Triforce.
The red tunic symbolizes Power, with the strength to withstand great heat.
The blue tunic symbolizes Wisdom, from the magic that allows underwater breathing.
And the green tunic symbolizes Courage, because you need it to wear something so useless.

Iheart4dfish: When in doubt...keep moving.

Kallori: When you come across a hole in the ground big enough to fall in, never fear for your safety.

washu_2004: I learned that with an ocarina I can unleash meteorological chaos.

Earth Gods Lyric: Remember: Always stock up on giant leaves. You never know when you have to go for some unscheduled sky-diving.

anonkid: When you're running just too slow, make like a Goron and roll.

Moke Moo Moo: You can win free stuff by playing a game picking out chickens which are not incomparable with the rest of the flock.

Moke Moo Moo: NEVER strike a Cucco unless you want to suffer a humiliating death.

Moke Moo Moo: Always stay on the road, skeletons apparently don't like them for some reason.

fairy-phoenix: No matter where you go in Hyrule or anywhere else you will always find a damsel in distress... besides Zelda that is rofl

fairy-phoenix: Dekus fly, Gorons roll, and Zoras swim. If the situation ever arises, then put on the appropriate mask... and just continue on already.

Kallori: No matter what foe you face, a cucco will always manage to give you hell.

Kallori: Cows talk if you play a farm song.

Kallori: When given a mask, wear it. You never know what strange properties they yield.

Zat In The Hat: Never bring a wooden shield to volcano.

Zat In The Hat: Don't bother knocking on people's houses they won't mind.

Zat In The Hat: You will never tap that.

Manguusu: Once picked up, Mr. Bomb Flower is not your friend.

Manguusu: If there's an important chest/item/person/door in a dungeon in plain view, it either has a convoluted way of accessing it or it's a trap.

Manguusu: The lava is HOT. Watch your step.

Manguusu: Some, but not all bottomless pits cause damage. Proceed with caution.

fairy-phoenix: Fairies and Deku Princesses really hate being cooped up in bottles.

Tazari: Time and history are really important.

Meareign: If you ever come across an area you can't seem to access, keep pressing forward; with enough effort and patience, the way will reveal itself.

Meareign: When you're up against a giant, monsterous opponent, go for the weak knee or the eye. There's a point where playing dirty is understandable.

Smashbrolink: The immediate, untrained use of any blade found, small or large, is guaranteed to let you kill things three to ten times your size and body weight.

Queen Shining Heaven: Here's one you forgot. If Princess Zelda is mysteriously missing and you have a helper with an unexplained past, chances are its probably her. OddeoFreq: If one person disappears at the same time some else appears, its the same person.

Official_Princess Zelda: Always respect your princess...she's got mystical powers twisted

Chikorita123: Butterflies are just fairies in disguise.

Kallori: When a large owl starts talking to you, you're not going crazy. Just listen to what it has to say.

Smashbrolink: Some shrubbery may shoot nuts....AT your nuts....and the best way to return them is with a shield that hits as well as any base-ball bat.

Chikorita123 & Smashbrolink: when you see a weird guy wearing a bunny mask coming full speed ahead towards you, best thing to do would be to just step aside. | you will ALWAYS be just a second too late to beat a man wearing a bunny hood in a time trial race to a bridge.

fairy-phoenix: Master Shortpants... is Scrapper referring to Link's pant size or what is in them to be precise?

fairy-phoenix: For every annoying partner you get( e.x. Navi, Fi, Ciel) chances are the next one you get will actually not be annoying( e.x. Tatl, Midna, Scrapper)

Smashbrolink: You can keep a stick from burning to a crisp by shoving it back into the pocket you pulled it out of.
And it won't hurt you at all.

Pinkie Pyro: Also, falling into giant spider-webs only break them. Running into them vertically makes them as strong as a concrete wall.

Empress Augusta Romana: Stay far away from the Shadow Temple. No further explanations is needed.

Flame Ultra Master: Need to go faster? Try walking backwards.

Yuna Arisigawa: Cuckoos are the deadliest things in Hyrule, more deadly than Ganon.

Smashbrolink: Fact: Pottery-makers are the most productive members of Hylian society. You will NEVER run out of pots to break, so go wild!

2_Lemmy_Koopa_2: If one wants to make a Cucco mad, run it over with your horse. Cuccos can't fly that high... or climb a horse's legs for that matter.

2_Lemmy_Koopa_2: True Story. If you want to get a Cucco mad and not get hurt, riding a horse is your best bet. They fly in between your legs, and it doesn't hurt Epona. I call it run with the chickens.

2_Lemmy_Koopa_2: Never steal from Trill... He's got a wicked drill peck move.

Kallori: When you enter a new area or dungeon and you come across an obstacle that none of the items you have work on it, chances are you'll find it sooner or later.

Nyperold: Careful whose pots you break; you may have to pay.

Nyperold: Days are extremely short; however, in most cases, it doesn't matter how many you let pass as long as you're not in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Nyperold: Insects reproduce by trifurcation. Their optimal location for such reproduction is an empty bottle; once inside, they instantly split into three whole bugs.

Nyperold: Speaking of empty bottles...that bottle you just had lantern oil in? Just perfect for storing something you're going to drink, or better yet, a tiny being that could help you later.

Smashbrolink: Hold a big enough leaf above your head, and you can glide better than any parachute-user. Kallori: Works even better with strong wind!

fairy-phoenix: Helping out on ranches always pays off in the end whether it's a hug, free milk/a cow... or even an offer to marry the rancher's cute daughter Malon.

Xero_Beam: Drinking blue liquids made of mushrooms you found growing in the forest will cause all of your hearts to start beating again.

fairy-phoenix: Flying through the air is all fun and games... but smashing into walls upon landing before hitting the drink is really quite painful

fairy-phoenix: When you say you can't sense your loftwing, it literally means you can't sense it... it doesn't mean for your childhood friend a.k.a. Zelda to call you a liar before shoving you off a cliff

fairy-phoenix: When in doubt on where to go check your map, or fairy partner, or sword spirit... we highly recommend the first two because the third tends to speak very slowly.

Kallori: Everything is built around you. Seriously. Everything.

I-Tappy-I: Always invest in Magic Bean stocks.

gummie-sourball: Always keep a good bee, they sting the hell out of your enemies.

Kallori: No matter how long you stay in the water, your clothes will always be dry five seconds after you get out.

Yuki Kurosaki-chan: When in doubt, break out the Ocarina. When in need, break the pottery.

Kallori and - G o o g l i a n n a -: When a thief has just stolen a bag containing volatile explosives, the best approach is to swipe with your sword if you want to save the loot. Firing an arrow will not only get rid of the thief for good in a random act of terrorism, but destroy what you were trying to save. True story.

Smashbrolink: Rolling into trees hard enough may make you rich.....or at least pay the resulting medical bill.

Kallori: It's completely natural to hold objects you found above your head like a hoarding idiot while a small ditty plays along to your find.

Smashbrolink: Selfies are now a new thing in Hyrule, and it feels perfectly natural.XD

Kallori:You will now never run out of anything so long as your stamina bar isn't depleted.

OddeoFreq: Bigger Bomb = Bigger Boom

Sai_Moogle: Never put magic powder on cuccos, unless you like Hylian fried chicken or strange, clucking women.

Programmer Ji-li: Trust old men that lives in caves, they may offer you equipment or advice before they disappear into the unknown.

Smashbrolink: Small bottles are perfectly capable of holding apples as large as your head, so CRAM THEM IN THERE.
"Never let that one chance slip by."

Out of the Zelda games I have played, I noticed Link could have in a way gotten the girl, but he just does his quest then moves on without real thanks or regard of his power.

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
I know! I was reading the OoT manga and wondered myself that, once Link defeated Ganondorf, he could go back and hook up with Malon, after reading the part where he visits the ranch in the future.
Listen! No seriously listen, sometimes the annoying little voice has a good point.

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Haha, nice one!

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
A "Crash course" in rolling may make some foliage a very profitable use of your time.

Eloquent Genius

"It's OK to walk into someone's home and smash their pots. They don't mind."

Eh, it was the best one I could come up with.
Seriously though; Skyward Sword should be on the poll! D;

Familiar Gaian

No fair. I already had a topic just like this

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
OddeoFreq

Yes, but that was mondo old. I just "refreshed" it in a way.

Familiar Gaian

Kallori
OddeoFreq

well feel free to append my list to yours.

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
iWorship Zelda
"It's OK to walk into someone's home and smash their pots. They don't mind."

Eh, it was the best one I could come up with.
Seriously though; Skyward Sword should be on the poll! D;

I know, I just tried to include all of them. Sorry.

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
OddeoFreq
Kallori
OddeoFreq

well feel free to append my list to yours.

I already did, it's in the small font at the top.

Familiar Gaian

My original

Cutting grass is not only benifitial for your health, but you income too.
Never take the land of Hyrule for granted. If you think that place is bad, try going to Skyrim.

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
The rose in spring
Never take the land of Hyrule for granted. If you think that place is bad, try going to Skyrim.

Ok, wut?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces