Welcome to Gaia! ::

Based on what we have seen so far in the TV series, who do you think will sit on the Iron Throne at the end of the series?

Personally, I think no one kill keep it. The Others will probably annihilate all life in Westeros with the coming of Winter. In season 2, Dany had a vision of the Throne and I think it was a vision of the future.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

All Hail His Grace, Hodor, First of his Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

LONG MAY HE REIGN

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
the Young Griffon

dany may have had visions, but like it was stated, only those with green dreams see what will come to pass, other visions like ones seen by the Priests of R'hollor see what may come to pass

Dedicated Gaian

7,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Marathon 300
Ned Stark
Based on what we have seen so far in the TV series, who do you think will sit on the Iron Throne at the end of the series?

Personally, I think no one kill keep it. The Others will probably annihilate all life in Westeros with the coming of Winter. In season 2, Dany had a vision of the Throne and I think it was a vision of the future.

I think the same, but I am hoping Daenerys Targaryen takes the throne!

Barton Cleric

20,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Medalist 100
tab If there is still an iron throne in the end, I want Tyrion to be sitting on it. I also want the remaining Starks to reunite and take back the north. gonk
I have a feeling Dany is going to die, so she won't be the last one on the iron throne.
Sansa Stark.
She'll ride Petyr's influence, learn his treachery, and sit the Iron Throne.

Sugary Cat

Stannis. Cause he's the guy with a plan.

Shirtless Seeker

Littlefinger

Although to be honest, I don't know what his exact motives are. I don't know if he really wants to be seated on the ironthrone, or if he forever wants to be controlling things from behind the curtains. He wants power, I know that. And if he doesn't want to be seated on the iron throne, who does he want there? Who would benefit him the most, who would be his best pawn?

I think a lot of the characters don't even want the throne. Tyrion doesn't want it, Jon Snow doesn't want it. Daenerys does. Stannis does. Arya doesn't, Sansa doesn't. Margery does.

I can see Bran Stark on the throne, oddly enough. Idk if that's going to happen though.

Devoted Gawker

8,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
With a show like this, there's really no predicting it.

However, out of all the people vying for the throne, Daenerys easily deserves it the most. We all know Stannis is being manipulated by Melisandre, Littlefinger doesn't even give a hoot about the kingdom, the Greyjoys are insignificant, and what good is the King Beyond the Wall really going to do?

Meanwhile, you've got Daeynerys Stormborn of House Targeryn, Breaker of Chains and idk how many titles. I would make her queen for doing half of what she's already done on the show.

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

Jon Stargaryen!

Golden Prophet

I don't think anyone will be sitting in the throne at the end of the series.
Possibly someone from the Children of the Forest?
They are the natives of Westeros and possible they take back their land.
Shireen Baratheon.

Brainy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
The only way to flow with the ocean...

I'm hoping that Arya makes it to Bravos, and her teacher is still alive. I can see her building an army in Bravos, and taking the Iron Throne. After the white walkers come of course.

...is by getting caught in the waves.

Newbie Noob

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
>_____< I'd love to see a Targaryen on the throne.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff