Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Tactician

B R A I N
shuggar
R.I.P. joff 8(
His mum was crappy and his father* was a douche.

&&didn't watch the ep so question:
has LF picked up Sansa yet?

that sig art o_O

nope..didnt get that far yet.. its just dontos asking sansa to escape from the wedding while everyone is busy watching joffrey die
What about it cat_ninja

&& thanks;; wait. Has Tyrion even been accused yet cat_xd just realised I haven't seen any threads blowing up over his innocence rofl.

Manly Lunatic

FlyingPinkElefantSaysMeow
No frickin way.
That is. Oh my god.

That is Littlefinger's work.

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Thanks for this. I understood the whole poison deal but it's nice to see how it was orchestrated in image format tbh.

Noob

Wow, you really have to pay close attention if you're not planning to read the books. o_o

I thought it was the pie because they did a really fast closeup of it before he ate it.
B R A I N
Ethebet
YAY HE'S DEAD
Reading the books they pretty much played it perfect. But now you can actually SEE how they did it XD

Though in the book it was her hairnet

and in the book...

he claws his own throat
yea XD

My guess is they couldn't get that to look right, so they went the direction they did.

batpoh
that's what everyone was SUPPOSED to think XD Even in the book, the gem being removed from Sansa is a very subtle thing.

Teacup's Bestie

Interesting Risk-Taker

wasnt it her hairnet in the books? xd olenna's was all "oh dear your hair got messed up a little wait lemme fix it oh it appears one of the stone thingies on the net dropped how unfortunate" then bam joffrey chokes on that stone hahahahaha rofl

lol my sister thought he was poisoned with the drink,she said wtf kinda choking was that,blood was coming out of his nose xd

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

What

No

I thought YOU were the one epic enough to kill the guy

Quick

Make avi art of yourself giving him poison
While I'm ecstatic about his death, I can't help but be a little disappointed that he's gone... I absolutely LOVED to despise him. Then I remembered: Game of Thrones isn't exactly short of characters to despise. But this has opened my eyes. Can't wait for the next episode!

LadyShi's Husband

Handsome Noob

shuggar
B R A I N
shuggar
R.I.P. joff 8(
His mum was crappy and his father* was a douche.

&&didn't watch the ep so question:
has LF picked up Sansa yet?

that sig art o_O

nope..didnt get that far yet.. its just dontos asking sansa to escape from the wedding while everyone is busy watching joffrey die
What about it cat_ninja

&& thanks;; wait. Has Tyrion even been accused yet cat_xd just realised I haven't seen any threads blowing up over his innocence rofl.

your sig art is just amazing T___T

..yes in the end of the ep, he was accused since joffrey was pointing at him while he take his last breath..and cersei screaming "arrest him"

Fashionable Lunatic

i remember in the books it was like "it was this guy" ok cool "jk it was this woman" yea okay "haha sike!!! it was this guy after all" ok fine but i dont care jfc

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
I'm a bit ahead of the series in the books, and all my friends who have just seen the show kept saying they hoped he died... it was so hard to bite my tongue!
It was clever that they did the necklace instead of the hairnet, it was possible to pick up on what was going on (especially if you'd read the book :XP ) because it was more visible

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff