Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
this scene excited the hell out of me...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(づ☉ᴥ☉)づ { xGIVE ME YOUR BABIESx)

Hitokiri Hitaru's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Smoker

JohnnyMatrix
this scene excited the hell out of me...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"War is war, but killing a man at a wedding — horrid, what sort of monster would do such a thing?"

Dapper Genius

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Merumya

"War is war, but killing a man at a wedding — horrid, what sort of monster would do such a thing?"

My dad is convinced it was Oberyn though...he didn't like his face... xD

I was looking intently at this scene, wondering if they'd include this tiny detail...and they did!
But I guess the whole thing's gonna be in some flashback montage in the next episodes...

Tipsy Smoker

JohnnyMatrix
My dad is convinced it was Oberyn though...he didn't like his face... xD

I was looking intently at this scene, wondering if they'd include this tiny detail...and they did!
But I guess the whole thing's gonna be in some flashback montage in the next episodes...

Yes. Oberyn definitely makes himself a suspect. There are a few things you have to think about. Like how Tyrion has been making threats to Cersei throughout the last seasons and making himself public enemy number one to Joffrey. There's a reason why Joffrey asked Tyrion to go out and fight his dwarf counterpart.

As for Oberyn, he has been making threats since he appeared as well. After all, the Lannisters slaughtered his family. "The Lannister's are not the only ones who pay their debts" or something like that.

I vaguely remember a conversation between Ned and Pycelle however where Pycelle mentions that poison is the weapon of "women, cravens, and eunuchs." Some quotes that Olenna make and the shots of her during that episode however just make me believe that she was waiting for something.

Dapper Genius

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Merumya

Yes. Oberyn definitely makes himself a suspect. There are a few things you have to think about. Like how Tyrion has been making threats to Cersei throughout the last seasons and making himself public enemy number one to Joffrey. There's a reason why Joffrey asked Tyrion to go out and fight his dwarf counterpart.

As for Oberyn, he has been making threats since he appeared as well. After all, the Lannisters slaughtered his family. "The Lannister's are not the only ones who pay their debts" or something like that.

I vaguely remember a conversation between Ned and Pycelle however where Pycelle mentions that poison is the weapon of "women, cravens, and eunuchs." Some quotes that Olenna make and the shots of her during that episode however just make me believe that she was waiting for something.

Have you read the book? Look at her necklace...that's the murder weapon.

Tipsy Smoker

JohnnyMatrix
Have you read the book? Look at her necklace...that's the murder weapon.

Well, if you want to just go outright and say the killer then yes. The "gems" are the cause of death. Same poison that Cressen killed himself with I believe. Strangler.

Dapper Genius

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Merumya

Well, if you want to just go outright and say the killer then yes. The "gems" are the cause of death. Same poison that Cressen killed himself with I believe. Strangler.

I'm sorry... emo

Tipsy Smoker

JohnnyMatrix
I'm sorry... emo

No worries, that tidbit wasn't spoiled to me. I've known for a while whom the suspect was. However I didn't know they would have the wedding in the second episode. Makes me wonder what this weekend's episode will be like...

Dapper Genius

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Merumya

No worries, that tidbit wasn't spoiled to me. I've known for a while whom the suspect was. However I didn't know they would have the wedding in the second episode. Makes me wonder what this weekend's episode will be like...

Same here, then I saw the death scene on my newsfeed and I just thought, "That's tonight?!"
I was expecting it around the third or fourth...but mostly third...

Desirable Sex Symbol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas