Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I'll start with this, if you haven't read the latest book and don't want to know what happens, just hit the Back button right now. I've warned you in the title and here.. I'm not going to bother with spoiler tags....

Do you think he's really dead? Frankly, I don't believe any deaths until he actually says "so and so is dead". Or people who were there when the person died start talking about the deaths. But I don't think Jon is dead.. or if he is, the Red Woman will revive him. So I don't think he's permanently dead. I'm just curious what other people think.

Genius

I figure I might as well put things in spoiler just in case

I have a feeling he probably is dead. As for whether he would end up revived, well, that's another story. As much faith Sam had in him, while he was Lord Commander he was pissing people off left and right so there is a slight possibility that that happened. Frankly I'm not even sure whether there would end up being a POV explicitly stating "Jon died" due to the fact that he was the only POV that showed what has been going on at the Wall (aside from Sam, who left, and Melisandre, who has only had like 1 chapter and if the pink letter is to be believed, probably not another one at the Wall) If Stannis is dead like the Pink Letter would have us think, there's a chance Melisandre might consider the alliance with the Night's Watch over and not bother with bringing Jon back.

That's all just my opinion though. No one will really know until the next book comes out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff