Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
so, for those of you who may not know, there is a Game of Thrones Mod for the grand strategy game, Crusader Kings 2
it isn't mind-blowing on the graphics scale, or filled with edge-of-your-seat action, but for those of you who like a little strategy or conquest or just wanna play out one of hundreds of "what if" scenarios, this game lets you do that
play at any start date between the bleeding years (right before Aegon's conquest) all the way to A Feast for Crows (wanna play as Jon Snow and be legitimized by Stannis? take back Winterfell and the Stark name?, go right ahead)
I find this game highly addicting (and occasionally hilarious) being able to play as almost any character and try my own hand at shady plotting, waging war, arranging marriages, and anything else playing the game of thrones has to offer (most likely horrible death)
I highly encourage anyone who's interested to try it out, or at least check out one of the many "lets plays" on youtube to get a feel for it. it isn't for everyone but it does help in the off-time of waiting for the next HBO season or next book in the series

Feral Regular

11,250 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Thanks for the tip! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers