Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
JohnnyMatrix
A friend of mine was disappointed that Arya wasn't the one who killed him... he does not deserve to be killed by her blade.

People who didn't read the books' theories are amusing...

(づ☉ᴥ☉)づ { xGIVE ME YOUR BABIESx)
He's not the only one. Arya is like the only perosn I actually have some form of concern over. Everyone else is just kinda there to me then.

Manly Receiver

Who do they think killed him?

Dapper Genius

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
red 14 the sniper
He's not the only one. Arya is like the only perosn I actually have some form of concern over. Everyone else is just kinda there to me then.

Yeah, but I'm saying, Joffrey doesn't deserve to die with a blade through his chest... with everything he's done, poision suits him best, the little s**t...

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Yup I read the books , I know exactly who killed him. I have to find the clip so I can see it on the show.

Bashful Noob

I'm just reallly excited for what happens next
this is literally the turning point i've been waiting for
I can't wait for tyrion to merc you-know-who

Bashful Noob

jadedrenee
Kaiser Khorosho
jadedrenee
Kaiser Khorosho
The thing I don't get is, while I don't doubt they'll keep who was behind the poisoning, I wonder who they'll get to replace who actually did the deed...I mean, they replaced Ilyn Payne with Bronn. It makes more sense...I mean, its more witty and funny to have Bronn and Jaime banter back and forth rather than having Jaime talk to himself and ONLY himself.

So...what I'm wondering is, since we've seen little to no *deleted to avoid spoilers showing in quote* I can't wait to see how this plays out different (or the same) from the book. emotion_dowant

I was irritated about that until I remembered: Wilko Johnson, the actor who plays Ilyn Payne, had to step down because he has cancer. Probably they made Bronn Jaime's sparring partner just to keep from having to recast the role.

It makes sense, though. I mean...SO FAR Jaime hasn't really made any improvement with his swordsmanship but rather uses his threat as being one of THE best swordsmen in Westeros, as well as his family's history of brutality to get the same results as he had when he just swung at everything.

Oh, Jaime definitely needs to re-learn swordsmanship, no question. My initial reaction had more to do with the idea of Bronn being the one to spar with him. Bronn is nowhere near the soul of discretion; at heart, he will always be a sellsword, and there's always the possibility someone will outbid Tyrion. (Tyrells, Martells, other Lannisters, a White Walker with his own platinum mine...)

From a character standpoint, though, I agree - Bronn's a lot more fun than Ser Ilyn.

I agree with you about Bronn, he so is not the one to choose for discretion at all.
Tyrion is way too trusting of their 'friendship' and it just goes around to bite him in the a**

Fashionable Lunatic

DYRL
Oh god, GOT Book readers are getting ******** annoying
JohnnyMatrix
red 14 the sniper

Yeah, but I'm saying, Joffrey doesn't deserve to die with a blade through his chest... with everything he's done, poision suits him best, the little s**t...

Hmhm People Condone him, yet they act just like him.

Dapper Genius

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
red 14 the sniper

I don't even know what you're on about.. xD

JohnnyMatrix
red 14 the sniper

I don't even know what you're on about.. xD

People detest Jeoffy but act the same way he did.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff