Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Fatcat

Clearly South though. I don't think North Korea would believe me if I said I was friendly. xD No, but I've always had this fascination about England and I have to make a typical American confession: the accent. God, save me.

Though, I'm debating on moving to South Korea because I've gotten into Kdramas and I'm seeing their culture and I'm in love with it. And their accents too...God, save me.

Anyway, hi. biggrin

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
hi~
i live in korea but i don't really know much about k-dramas. since i don't have tv. sweatdrop
(i'm from the UK originally but from scotland so i have a horrible accent.)

Vicious Fatcat

Pugnacious Banana
hi~
i live in korea but i don't really know much about k-dramas. since i don't have tv. sweatdrop

Oh my goodness, lol. How is Korea? If I don't move down there, I want to at least visit.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
please don't think Korean culture is exactly like in Kdramas. Kdramas romanticize Korean culture. It's not glamorous over there. Get to know the culture (and really talk to people who are native locals there) and language first beforehand before you make any decision to move there. Too often, there are people who say they want to move to S. Korea or visit it because they think it's exactly like how it's portrayed in Kdramas, but end up being disappointed when they see the reality. South Korea is a cool country, but just like every other country, it has its problems, too.

Vicious Fatcat

Sakura Latte
please don't think Korean culture is exactly like in Kdramas. Kdramas romanticize Korean culture. It's not glamorous over there. Get to know the culture (and really talk to people who are native locals there) and language first beforehand before you make any decision to move there. Too often, there are people who say they want to move to S. Korea or visit it because they think it's exactly like how it's portrayed in Kdramas, but end up being disappointed when they see the reality. South Korea is a cool country, but just like every other country, it has its problems, too.

Understandable, which is my debate. I wouldn't go in it blind. That would be silly. xD But thank you.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
bcuzno
Pugnacious Banana
hi~

Oh my goodness, lol. How is Korea? If I don't move down there, I want to at least visit.
it's pretty cool. i didn't know any korean or much about the culture when i came here and i managed to get by fine. i can't really think of any major bad points that would put someone off coming here. i'd recommend visiting first before you move here but then i never visited before i moved here and i'm okay so it's your choice if you want to risk it, i guess.

Invisible Detective

on the other side if you are looking to move to the uk youll have to be able to bring something to the table (immigration is getting tighter and tighter nower days)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff