Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hardened Warrior

... I was wondering if anyone would be interested in one before I made one.

I have been looking through the foreign languages guilds on Gaia and I have noticed that a lot of them are very inactive. I know that I can't be the only one wanting to learn a new language, in an active guild. However, I need help making a foreign language guild. I need people who would willing to teach or tutor other Gaians. I will make the teachers part of the crew. It can be any language that you would like to teach (including sign language) and there can be more than one teacher per language. I would make a sub-forum for every language that is being taught.

Or if there is an active foreign language guild out there, please let me know, I would be interested in joining one.

Feral Bloodsucker

8,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Jester25
... I was wondering if anyone would be interested in one before I made one.

I have been looking through the foreign languages guilds on Gaia and I have noticed that a lot of them are very inactive. I know that I can't be the only one wanting to learn a new language, in an active guild. However, I need help making a foreign language guild. I need people who would willing to teach or tutor other Gaians. I will make the teachers part of the crew. It can be any language that you would like to teach (including sign language) and there can be more than one teacher per language. I would make a sub-forum for every language that is being taught.

Or if there is an active foreign language guild out there, please let me know, I would be interested in joining one.

I am not aware of any that are active off the top of my head but I would be willing to join one. I have taken four years of Japanese so far and a total of 2 semesters or one year of ASL.

Hardened Warrior

Okay we have a Japanese teacher. Anyone else?

Hardened Warrior

Update: Current sub-forums in the guild.

Japanese
German
Spanish
Arabic
Russian
Finnish
French
Italian
Korean
Chinese
Polish
Irish