Welcome to Gaia! ::

Attention Gaians Non-Benders,
this is a call out to you! Are you tired of injustice? Are you fed up with incessant oppression? Then join us, the Equalists, right away! Support our task for Equality and take a step right into our Revolution. You will not regret it, but you might eventually if you get in our way. United we will fight untill we reach our goal of equalizing the world Gaia and nothing nor noone can stop us! We shall not rest until we have brought Equality to all! And all we need is YOU to support us!

OOC Guild Information

What we are about
Our Guild Equalists is a literate Roleplay Guild settled in the Avatar Universe. Our Roleplays are based on the extremist non-bender group from Legend of Korra. However, I want to say this very firmly: We are not racist, hating or in any way offensive to other Gaians! This is just a Roleplay. We DO NOT HATE ANYONE. :c In fact I love you all. .. Well. Anyway. We have a Forum Roleplay, but we also do Towns RP. We also do Equalist Raids! [Alias: Equalist Flashmobs!] So if you decide to join us, you should definitly check out our uniform topic, because the more we look alike the better the Equalist feeling!

What we are looking for

Literate Roleplayers. Really good literate Roleplayers. Also knowledge of the Avatar Universe especially Legend of Korra would be a HUGE plus. We also need ACTIVE members. Our Forum Roleplay is just at the start and we don't have enough OCs yet! And when I'm talking about OCs I mean good OCs! We especially need creative people here! It is also required that you roleplay as Equalist in our meetings, raids and Towns RPs. You may have a Bender OC in the Forum Roleplay however!

On an Important note:
We are NOT just looking for horny Amon fangirls, but for people who actually enjoy roleplaying as Equalist!

What we have to offer
► Nice environment with awesome people and lots of fun!
► A Guild TinyChat with regular Meet-Ups!
► Forum Roleplay, its like our main focus!
► Towns RP
► EQUALIST FLASHMOBS.
► Other Events that are in the planning

I hope you found something to your liking in this description and are now on your way to join our Revolution! If not, you better should not cross paths with our glorious Leader...

User Image

Informer

...If I wasn't already an Equalist, I would instantly be hooked. heart

Lieutenant

28,575 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hygienic 200
JOIN US! We have Lieutenant-cats and everything mentioned in the first post! cat_biggrin
You will all be cat-alized!

Informer

...Did he mention we have cookies?

...NO?!

Well. We have cookies. Um.. and... and.. coffee.

Everyone likes coffee, right?

yum_tea

Genius

Informer

Wait, I'm a horny Amon fangirl.

Does that mean...?

Bump.

Benevolent Lover

Join us. scream

Benevolent Lover

Informer

Informer

...bump.
Because yeah.
As well- When it comes to guild members needing uniforms, I am here to help!

Informer

Genius

You are fools not to join this.

Combative Tactician

4,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Amonilicious
You are fools not to join this.

Amazing guild!
Affiliate with my guild? ^_^
Click Here