Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
One of those fund guilds where you are either a master and play (or fall in love) with your pets or you are a slave who either obeys the master or tries to kill them so they would be free!

This guild has a difference though...instead of tiring you out with long layouts, charms and collars i'll let you choose how to build and advertise your character! Information below! ^_^

User Image

Dragons Last Vow's Significant Otter

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
bump

You could use a little more information LOL

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Yeah I'm not really good at this XD

Interesting Seeker

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
This sounds really interesting could you send more info?

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
tigercolby
This sounds really interesting could you send more info?

Of course! I will do my best!

This is an rpg guild where you can be either a master or slave! After you join the first thing you have to do is create your profile of master or/and slave then try to find a partner who has the opposite. For example if you have a slave then you can visit the master's profiles and request to rp with the profile you like the most, or you can post that you are searching for a master in the forum i have there for that. When the pairing is made, the master makes a new topic in the 'houses' forum and the rpg starts! There are also some other locations like THE MALL where you can make your characters go to and then you continue your rping to that thread!

A small notice: If you are a slave you can immediately start posting by putting your slave in the slave shop of their race (ex: vampires' slave shop) and wait for a master to pick them up,arrange for one to come and get them from there, well actually buy them, or create an escape plan with another slave! Maybe you will end up as a free slave and rp with another slave! I have done this before and it was so much fun!

I would love to answer to any questions you might still have^_^

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Interesting Seeker

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I think I would really like this guild. However, I'm still new to the rp do you think that would be okay? Also, what is the name of the guild?

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
tigercolby
I think I would really like this guild. However, I'm still new to the rp do you think that would be okay? Also, what is the name of the guild?

That's definitely ok! We all start from somewhere! Check the name of the thread for the name of the guild! Click either on the icon on the first post or my signature and you will be directed there!

Interesting Seeker

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Irina96
tigercolby

That's definitely ok! We all start from somewhere! Check the name of the thread for the name of the guild! Click either on the icon on the first post or my signature and you will be directed there!

When I look up this guild it says there is no guild by this name. Also the link in your sig does not work.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
tigercolby
Irina96
tigercolby

When I look up this guild it says there is no guild by this name. Also the link in your sig does not work.

It works for me o.O try going to my profile! It should be there! Otherwise I can pm you with a link

Phantom

Irina96

Sounds interesting to join

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Lady Tragic
Irina96

Sounds interesting to join

it is! there are already people searching for new rp partners! i don't know whether you have done masterxslave before but i can tell you, you won't regret it if you join!

Phantom

Irina96

hmm i've done Master & slave rp's before, i'll join ^.^

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Lady Tragic
Irina96

hmm i've done Master & slave rp's before, i'll join ^.^

thank you ^_^