• Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
hypocritical hysteria
Transient Lights
hypocritical hysteria
Transient Lights
hypocritical hysteria

It's their NPC that just automatically posts on random users' posts haha. It's kind of silly! They had one for April fools of the president bunny doing replies.

Do you know what the deal is with these evolving eggs?

Not a clue. I just popped onto Gaia this month after like a year of not being on here. So a good bit has changed. The ads on games are a new one, so I thought that might have been a source of your problem if you were using Adblock maybe.

I think they had evolving eggs long ago. Don't hold me to that, I come and go on Gaia sweatdrop

I still need the Unusual Egg to have all four of the evolving easter eggs lol but the mp price is so high. I wish someone would donate it to me. crying

I haven't gotten any. Is it just like the regular eggs you click when they show up? mad

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/easter-egg-surprise-2k14-from-the-easter-bunny-link/t.91599469/
hypocritical hysteria
Transient Lights
hypocritical hysteria
Transient Lights
hypocritical hysteria
Transient Lights
hypocritical hysteria

Ack gonk

Usually I uninstall and then re-install Java when that happens :/

I did not know the Easter Bunny looked like that. ^ ROTFLMAO x'D Where the heck did he even come from lol

It's their NPC that just automatically posts on random users' posts haha. It's kind of silly! They had one for April fools of the president bunny doing replies.

Do you know what the deal is with these evolving eggs?

Not a clue. I just popped onto Gaia this month after like a year of not being on here. So a good bit has changed. The ads on games are a new one, so I thought that might have been a source of your problem if you were using Adblock maybe.

I think they had evolving eggs long ago. Don't hold me to that, I come and go on Gaia sweatdrop

I still need the Unusual Egg to have all four of the evolving easter eggs lol but the mp price is so high. I wish someone would donate it to me. crying

I haven't gotten any. Is it just like the regular eggs you click when they show up? mad
Where are Jack and Santa? How should I know? I'm not their babysitter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff