Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

Welcome welcome o’ fellow users of GaiaOnline! I am starting to get back in the groove of making item lists.
Please be patient while I compile the list when the items are first released, it could take a few hours to find everything.
May they be ever so interesting and be ever so in our favor~ This thread is also announcing the
unsealing of the June 2013 Advance Chance. Rip open those bundles everyone and let us get down to
business. In this thread, I will be listing all of the items from this RIG. I will only be listing newly
released items. Do note that older items will always be re-released in our monthly RIGs.
So prepare
yourself for the occasional old item. Make sure to check the marketplace tags to make sure it is a new
item before you list it in this thread. After I compile the list, I will add “Complete” to the title of this thread.

For those that don’t know what those acronyms might stand for, a RIG is a Random Item Generator and a CI is a Chance Item.
Basically they are the exact same thing. It is merely a decision of preference whether you use one or the other. Anyways, I shouldn’t rant
too much. As I said, we have a new RIG (CI)! Isn’t everyone excited? Also, since I am quite bored and have quite a lot of free time, I
put together this thread so we of the GCD and other Gaia forums may enjoy a little list of the various new items released from this
particular RIG (CI). I will NOT take the time to list old items re-released in this RIG (CI), so you can be sure that every item listed
here is brand spanking new! However since the RIG (CI) just released, I will need help gathering the links of the new items once they
have been placed on the market. As I have made a few RIG (CI) lists in the past, I know there will be kind and excited users that
will provide the links. Feel free to post the links as soon as you find them so we can complete this list as fast as possible.

With that out of the way, let me introduce the RIG (CI) for this month, the Game On! Here is the Announcement
and the Promo Page for the Game On so you may be more educated about this particular RIG (CI). Below are
the links to the RIG (CI) singles and the bundles. The image links in this thread shall direct you to their marketplace
listings. Use those to your advantage so you get the most out of the Game On. Now let’s get started!

Single / Bundle / Advance Chance

User Image / User Image / User Image

Although this is a list thread, this is still the GCD. Discussion is absolutely required to keep this thread going.
Discuss what items you like. Did you like the game play of this RIG (CI)? Did you not like it? What items
have you won? Do you know the artists behind each item? I must stress though, please do not bump this
thread or quote any of my topic posts (the first 3 on this page). Also, please do not get off topic. This is not
a thread for selling what items you have won. Take that to the Exchange forum. Do note that the first handful
of pages in this thread will be other users posting the marketplace links of the new RIG items. This is merely
to help me compile the list faster. Once that is out of the way, discussion can properly take place by all.
If you wish to grab my attention, either send me a PM or quote one of my non-topic posts.

User Image
*Shaded-out avatars DO NOT ALWAYS contain any new items. It is a marketing tactic, nothing more*

~A Goodbye To Three Amazing RIG Artists~

Unfortunately we have some RIG artists leaving us and three more victims of GaiaOnline's
recent layoffs. First we have Bara-chan, who just informed the community of her departure
through a journal entry. Now for those that don't know Bara-chan then shame on you. She
is most known for her oh-so-colorful and fun RIG items along with her super fun RIG/site
artwork. For those that love colorful items with a splash of obnoxiousness and fun, Bara-chan
was the artist for you. Unfortunately she was only able to stay for a year. Her artist role as a
Gaian was cut waaaay short in my opinion. I will miss her fun items. I will miss those crazy colors.
I will miss her adorable and vibrant illustrations. I will miss quite a lot of things. Personally I hope
GaiaOnline realizes that they let go a sparkly jewel of an artist. Anyways, please make sure to
give warm send offs to Bara-chan. We all wish her the very best. Shine on Bara-chan. SHINE ON!

User Image
bara-chan
(profile / journal)
Evolving Items:
User Image
*aided with the PRlSM evo*

RIG (CI) Items:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image*
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Oh Gunmetalrose. cry I will miss you the most Scarecrow. Out of the three artists that were
let go, your items were the ones I most looked forward to. They were always a burst of colors
I never would have thought of using. Either they were bright and powerful, or faded and reserved,
but always ever so lovely. And your backgrounds? Ugh. Always amazing. I personally own all of
your background items. And I rarely use backgrounds. It would be a crime not to own all of them.
Anyways, we will truly miss you Gunmetalrose. It has truly been a delight over these past few years.
I am glad you listed your tumblr and deviantart in your journal. I for sure will be following the both of them.

User Image
Gunmetalrose
(profile / journal)

RIG (CI) Items:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image* User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now on to our third ever-so lovely and amazing artist, Zimmay. Unfortunately I just learned
that she was let go from GaiaOnline. For the past 3 years she has been giving us item
after item, many of them being released in the RIGs we so adore and obsess over. She too is
known for her very colorful and unique color palette. Oh gosh how I will miss those colors. Make
sure you thank her for all of her hard work and lovely items. She will surely be missed, but
we hope that she will find another job soon that would equal or top the happiness and joy
she might have had working for GaiaOnline. You have amazing talent Zimmay. Keep it up! heart

(I will be scouting you at A-kon next year so I can purchase your obnoxiously cute artwork)

User Image
zimmay
(profile / journal)
RIG (CI) Items:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image* User Image User Image User Image User Image* User Image User Image
User Image User Image* User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

*Due to post retraints, I had to reduce the amount of items I could show for Zimmay
down to her most recent. Bara-chan's and Gunmetalrose's item list was not affected.
She has made a lot of items. Did you know the limit of a post is 50,000 characters? oAo
The entire lists for each artist can be found in my obnoxious Artist/Item List right here.

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image
Rare RIG Pet

User Image
Koji the Red Fox

The Items

User Image

User Image
Beat 'Em Up

User Image
Bit of Armor

User Image
Bound Warlock

User Image
Brain Games

User Image
Brash Badlands

User Image
Butterfly Kick

User Image
Chronomantique Jester

User Image
Exalted Lord

User Image
First Person Problems

User Image
Feline Hunter

User Image
Fly to the Moon

User Image
Forgetful Hero

User Image
General Wenqian

User Image
Hard Hitting Monk

User Image
Ivory Soldier

User Image
Lady Katrinn

User Image
Level Up Blade

User Image
Little Bird's Friend

User Image
Magical Miracle Mage

User Image
Photon Riser

User Image
Pseudo Frog Flying Cat

User Image
Rudeboy

User Image
Soldier of No Nation

User Image
Spritely Sidekick

User Image
Sultry Sorcerous

User Image
Team Star

User Image
Turbo Wanderlust

User Image
Wary Intrigue

User Image
Wayfaring Vagabond

User Image
Workshop Flora

The Sets

User Image
Console Marathon

User Image
Digital Marathon

User Image
Virtual Marathon

The Recolors

User Image
Akihabara Nobody

The SDPlus Dolls

User Image
SDPlus #448 Sourire

User Image
SDPlus #449 Go Go Jumper

User Image
SDPlus #450 Lazo

User Image
SDPlus #451 Sgt. Phenix

User Image
SDPlus #452 Carbon Cobra

User Image
SDPlus #453 Chouko

User Image
SDPlus #454 Nameless Hero

User Image

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

~ The Ever-so-Amazing Links ~

This section showcases a list of amazing links that shall heighten your Game On experience.
I would recommend that everyone visit them and give them your input and support. Also make sure to praise the artists.
They spend an obnoxious amount of time on these items and the artwork that goes into every single RIG (CI), so make sure you say thanks~ ^ v ^

User Image
Game On: Art Thread
by borrowed

Game On: Stage Results
by GentlemonMatt

Game On: Reference Guide
by Michelle Chiba

Here are links to GCD item lists of the same CIs, for those that wish to discuss the items for an individual list.
Please do not use these lists or the master list for off topic discussion or to sell items from a CI.
If you have an item list from the GCD not listed here, please PM Ridley Starsmore with the link.

User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image

User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image

User Image~User Image

On another note, I need to present the GCD with the all new and amazing Item Guild.
This guild is being run by so many dedicated users that are spending their time compiling
all of Gaia's items in a nice compact guild. We have many sections including Cash Shop
items, Gold Shop items, Monthly Collectibles, and the lists for every single RIG/CI. I am
personally in charge of the guild's RIG/CI section and am still trying to combine all of the
lists from the past RIGs/CIs. It will take me a while, but afterwards you will no longer need
to hunt down every individual GCD RIG list. So please o' fantastic users, join the Item Guild.
Keep on top of Gaia's releases, become more acquainted with the past releases, and join us
in a little GCD and item merriment. Below is a link to the fabulous Item Guild. See you there~

User Image

Noob

YAY! emotion_kirakira

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Wahaha...good luck with the list biggrin

Woah the ____ is so ____ and I ______ it. xd

add: Aww man the CI has a generic name. Using "game on" as an MP search tag is going to be brutal crying

add2:
adding this out of curiosity biggrin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
added at 6:54pm PST

Lazy Krampus

12,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Thank you for doing this list.
Can't wait to see what goodies we get.

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
AWWW YISSSSS

Green Gaian

Body? Ready.
Gold? Ready.
Disappointment? We'll see...

Reindeer

Shirtless Cat

Finally gonk

Magical Bunny

User Image
About damn time.

Dangerous Elder

19,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Generous 100
  • Winged 100

Christmas in June!!!

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Expecting a lot of good items from this.

clarion's King

Super Model

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas