Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

Hey guys, did you know that there is another awesome item list for this RIG?! That means double the conversation, double the RIG hangout, and double the fun! Like a selfish child I wanted to post my list, so there we go. We have two RIG lists for this month. Go give Zay-roh's Fantastic RIG Item List a visit!

Also, there might be something special between Zay-roh's list and my own. There might be a little special event, so stay tuned.
All shall be made clear soon. Just you wait my pretty pretty user friends.

Well shucks everyone, another month has passed and we have yet another fantastic RIG! Isn't everyone excited? You should be. Anyways rip open your Advance Chance bundles, it is time to play and hunt down those new items! I present to you o'GCD the exciting new RIG (CI), the Forgotten Reverie! For those that don’t know what those acronyms might stand for, a RIG is a Random Item Generator and a CI is a Chance Item. Basically they are the exact same thing. It is merely a decision of preference whether you use one or the other. Anyways, I shouldn’t rant too much. As I said, we have a new RIG (CI)! Isn’t everyone excited? Also, since I am quite bored and have quite a lot of free time, I put together this thread so we of the GCD and other Gaia forums may enjoy a little list of the various new items released from this particular RIG (CI). I will NOT take the time to list old items re-released in this RIG (CI), so you can be sure that every item listed here is brand spanking new! However since the RIG (CI) just released, I will need help gathering the links of the new items once they have been placed on the market. As I have made a few RIG (CI) lists in the past, I know there will be kind and excited users that will provide the links. Feel free to post the links as soon as you find them so we can complete this list as fast as possible.

With that out of the way, let me re-introduce the RIG (CI) for this month, the Forgotten Reverie! Here is the Announcement and the Promo Page for the Forgotten Reverie so you may be more educated about this particular RIG (CI). Below are the links to the RIG (CI) singles and the bundles. The image links in this thread shall direct you to their marketplace listings. Use those to your advantage so you get the most out of the Forgotten Reverie. Now let’s get started!

Forgotten Reverie Single / Forgotten Reverie Bundle / August 2012 Advance Chance Bundle

User Image / User Image / User Image

* The August 2012 Advance Chance Bundle contains 1 Forgotten Reverie Bundle *

User Image
Forgotten Reverie: Victory

Although this is a list thread, this is still the GCD. Discussion is absolutely required to keep this thread going. Discuss what items you like. Did you like the game play of this RIG (CI)? Did you not like it? What items have you won? Do you know the artists behind each item? I must stress though, please do not bump this thread or quote any of my topic posts (the first 3 on this page). However if you do want to grab my attention, either send me a PM or quote one of my non-topic posts.

User Image

*Shaded-out avatars DO NOT contain any new items. It is a marketing tactic, nothing more*

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

Rare RIG Pet

User Image
Onei the Dark Unicorn

The Items

User Image
Beautiful Nightmare

User Image
Bed Hair

User Image
Cup of Milk

User Image
Demeter Nacht

User Image
Demonic Innocence

User Image
Erteszek's Sleep

User Image
Fairy Grove

User Image
Fatale Monstrum

User Image
Flight of Fancy

User Image
Flowing Lucid Dreams

User Image
Fluff n' Stuff

User Image
Guiding Lodestar

User Image
Lunar Countess

User Image
Mouton Twins

User Image
Night Stalker

User Image
Nightmare Game

User Image
Northern Starlight

User Image
Ornithophobia

User Image
Princess Estelle

User Image
Queen Corvina

User Image
REMemories

User Image
Shadow of Nox

User Image
Sleepless Awake

User Image
Sparkleplum Dreams

User Image
Spiral Hypnotist

User Image
Striking Clockman

User Image
Witch of Noc

User Image
Winsor

The Sets

User Image User Image User Image
Dreams Set

User Image User Image
Mare Set

User Image User Image
Star Sisters Set

The Recolors

User Image
Blade of the Dawn Sky

User Image
Head of Dreams

User Image
The Knightmare Slumbers

The SDPlus Dolls

User Image
SDPlus #58 Winsor

User Image
SDPlus #59 Estelle

User Image
SDPlus #60 Queen Corvina

User Image
SDPlus #91 Mathilde

User Image
SDPlus #401 Keiko

The Updated SDPlus Dolls

User Image
SDPlus #156 Mintaka

User Image
SDPlus #157 Rigel

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

~ The Ever-so-Amazing Links ~

This section showcases a list of amazing links that shall heighten your Forgotten Reverie experience.
I would recommend that everyone visit them and give them your input and support. Also make sure to praise the artists.
They spend an obnoxious amount of time on these items and the artwork that goes into every single RIG (CI), so make sure you say thanks~ ^ v ^

User Image

Forgotten Reverie Item List (Zay-roh Edition)
made by Zay-roh

Forgotten Reverie Art Thread
made by AstraSage

Forgotten Reverie: Stats/Get What From What Level
made by JustDanceCP

Forgotten Reverie: Y/N?
made by Sir Black Tea

Here are links to GCD item lists of the same CIs, for those that wish to discuss the items for an individual list. Please do not use these lists or the master list for off topic discussion or to sell items from a CI. If you have an item list from the GCD not listed here, please PM Ridley Starsmore with the link.

User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image
User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image
User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

So hello again everyone! If you happened to read the topic post, you should be fully aware that the lovely Zay-roh and I are throwing a set of events in cooperation between our item lists. As of now everything is still being decided, but one thing is clear... there will be a team for each thread. What comes next, well maybe you shall discover it in your dreams before we reveal it.

Those within my team will be known as the Sandy Eyes. Our emblem is below. (Made by the ever-so-talented Zay-roh) Do also note that this entire effort was born from the mind of Zay-roh, so do thank him for the upcoming festivities. Hopefully we will make this RIG an event to remember. At least we will try to bring an extra oomph of fun and wonder. emotion_kirakira
User Image

EVENT_1:
ZOMG - Air Fluff Server - Arena - Survival - When: Friday 6 p.m. CENTRAL TIME [So check when it is in your time zone]
We will start things off with Zomg, two groups [of course!] Sandy and Bloody, each team will gather up by the arena until the team is full, then we shall go in and see who last the longest. There will be three rounds [2 out of 3]

RULES:
1. NO TEAM JUMPING
2. No sabotaging a team [Going in a doing nothing, going in a quitting and so on]
3. Potions are allowed
4. Play nicely, don't be a rude butt!
Rules will be added

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Alright finally! I hope something good is in this.

Girl-Crazy Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
I cannot wait to see what this bundle beholds emotion_awesome

Graceful Muse

76,800 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's here! yay! ^.^
Simply, I love your threads!!! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_________________User Image

Star Champion

Manly Regular

awesome
seems like this is going to be a good rig

Distinct Raider

Waiting to see what items whee

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100