Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

Welcome welcome o’ fellow users of GaiaOnline! Ii has been a few months since I restarted making item lists.
Please be patient while I compile the list when the items are first released, it could take a few hours to find everything.
May they be ever so interesting and be ever so in our favor~ This thread is also announcing the
unsealing of the July 2013 Advance Chance. Rip open those bundles everyone and let us get down to
business. In this thread, I will be listing all of the items from this RIG. I will only be listing newly
released items. Do note that older items will always be re-released in our monthly RIGs.
So prepare
yourself for the occasional old item. Make sure to check the marketplace tags to make sure it is a new
item before you list it in this thread. After I compile the list, I will add “Complete” to the title of this thread.

For those that don’t know what those acronyms might stand for, a RIG is a Random Item Generator and a CI is a Chance Item.
Basically they are the exact same thing. It is merely a decision of preference whether you use one or the other. Anyways, I shouldn’t rant
too much. As I said, we have a new RIG (CI)! Isn’t everyone excited? Also, since I am quite bored and have quite a lot of free time, I
put together this thread so we of the GCD and other Gaia forums may enjoy a little list of the various new items released from this
particular RIG (CI). I will NOT take the time to list old items re-released in this RIG (CI), so you can be sure that every item listed
here is brand spanking new! However since the RIG (CI) just released, I will need help gathering the links of the new items once they
have been placed on the market. As I have made a few RIG (CI) lists in the past, I know there will be kind and excited users that
will provide the links. Feel free to post the links as soon as you find them so we can complete this list as fast as possible.

With that out of the way, let me introduce the RIG (CI) for this month, the Carnival du Gothique! Here is the Announcement
and the Promo Page for the Carnival du Gothique so you may be more educated about this particular RIG (CI). Below are
the links to the RIG (CI) singles and the bundles. The image links in this thread shall direct you to their marketplace
listings. Use those to your advantage so you get the most out of the Carnival du Gothique. Now let’s get started!

Single / Bundle / Advance Chance

User Image / User Image / User Image

Although this is a list thread, this is still the GCD. Discussion is absolutely required to keep this thread going.
Discuss what items you like. Did you like the game play of this RIG (CI)? Did you not like it? What items
have you won? Do you know the artists behind each item? I must stress though, please do not bump this
thread or quote any of my topic posts (the first 3 on this page). Also, please do not get off topic. This is not
a thread for selling what items you have won. Take that to the Exchange forum. Do note that the first handful
of pages in this thread will be other users posting the marketplace links of the new RIG items. This is merely
to help me compile the list faster. Once that is out of the way, discussion can properly take place by all.
If you wish to grab my attention, either send me a PM or quote one of my non-topic posts.

User Image
*Shaded-out avatars DO NOT ALWAYS contain any new items. It is a marketing tactic, nothing more*

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

Rare RIG Pet

User Image
Teddy the Cuddly Bear

The Items

User Image
Bizarre Oddities

User Image
Buttons' Blind Date

User Image
Buttons' Game

User Image
Carnival Face Paint

User Image
Crystalline Velvetine

User Image
Ecarte the Illusionist

User Image
Flea Circus

User Image
Funnel Kate

User Image
Gunpowder Bang Bang!

User Image
Hazardous Accidents

User Image
High Wire Unicyclist

User Image
House of Mirrors

User Image
Inside-out Boy

User Image
Kitten Star Balloons

User Image
Merry Mime

User Image
Monsieur Loyal's Reprise

User Image
Polka Dot Clown

User Image
Starry Little Clown

User Image
The Moth Lullaby

User Image
The News for Cats

User Image
Trickster's Gimmick

User Image
Under the Big Top

The Sets

User Image
Carnival Tiger Companion

User Image
White Carnival Tiger Companion

User Image
Golden Caramel Apple

User Image
Ruby Candy Apple

The Recolors

User Image
Crimson Puppeteer

User Image
Magnifique Harlequin

User Image
The Somber Ringmaster

The SDPlus Dolls

User Image
SDPlus #455 Carnival Cordis

User Image
SDPlus #456 Carnival Gunpowder

User Image
SDPlus #457 Carnival Velvetine

User Image
SDPlus #458 Carnival Ecarte

User Image
SDPlus #459 Carnival Bloody Mary

User Image
SDPlus #460 Carnival Buttons

User Image
SDPlus #461 Carnival Loyal

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

~ The Ever-so-Amazing Links ~

This section showcases a list of amazing links that shall heighten your Carnival du Gothique experience.
I would recommend that everyone visit them and give them your input and support. Also make sure to praise the artists.
They spend an obnoxious amount of time on these items and the artwork that goes into every single RIG (CI), so make sure you say thanks~ ^ v ^

User Image
Carnival du Gothique: Art Thread
by Bigby_Wolfe

Carnival du Gothique: Stage Results
by Coolfactor

Carnival du Gothique: Yes/No
by Sir Black Tea

Here are links to GCD item lists of the same CIs, for those that wish to discuss the items for an individual list. Please do not use these lists or the master list for off topic discussion or to sell items from a CI. If you have an item list from the GCD not listed here, please PM Ridley Starsmore with the link.

User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image

User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image

User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image

On another note, I need to present the GCD with the all new and amazing Item Guild.
This guild is being run by so many dedicated users that are spending their time compiling
all of Gaia's items in a nice compact guild. We have many sections including Cash Shop
items, Gold Shop items, Monthly Collectibles, and the lists for every single RIG/CI. I am
personally in charge of the guild's RIG/CI section and am still trying to combine all of the
lists from the past RIGs/CIs. It will take me a while, but afterwards you will no longer need
to hunt down every individual GCD RIG list. So please o' fantastic users, join the Item Guild.
Keep on top of Gaia's releases, become more acquainted with the past releases, and join us
in a little GCD and item merriment. Below is a link to the fabulous Item Guild. See you there~

User Image

clarion's King

Super Model

Graceful Muse

76,800 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~.~.~
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!... You're fast! XD
*Fingers crossed for good items.* ^.^ heart

Edit: ^^ User Image
code:
http://w.cdn.gaiaonline.com/mfs/index/adminupload/7fe3fee5fa4a.gif

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_________________User Image

Casrial's Bae

Salty Titan

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Casrial's Bae

Salty Titan

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Fluffy Werewolf

15,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
A tiger already? Damn that's awesome. Hope there's an orangey one.

Edit: There is. I need to get this for my druid avi. Been waiting for one forever.

clarion's King

Super Model

Casrial's Bae

Salty Titan

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Magical Bunny

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50