Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
[ Zemalia’s Advance Chance Discussion ] | [ Nitro Virus' Art Thread ]

Hello GCD~
Good things come to those who wait, and we’re officially done with our waiting!
Hope you are all excited for this month's CI, because I sure am.
This month will be a little extra special since some of the new goodies are Tailored Stylist Pattern Items, so that's something to look forward to!
Good luck to all those who play, thank you in advanced to those of you that post their winnings,
and (most importantly) don't forget to praise the artists for their hard work!

User Image

In here I'll be listing all the brand new items that are being pulled from this months CI.
I will not be covering the art, rereleased drops, or which "stage" drops which items.
If you'd like that sort of thread, please feel free to start your own either here in
the GCD (but make sure to encourage discussion) or in Guides and Resources.
I'll be sure to link the related threads in here! c:

Before posting, please be sure to familiarize yourself with the GCD's forum rules
(if you are not already), and the thread guidelines below!

Please and thank you~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread Guidelines
This is the GCD, so please have valid discussion when posting.
Do not by any means bump this thread and do not sell your RIG pulls here.
You can go to the Chatterbox for bumping or the Exchange for both.

Some discussion points you can have are:
- Are you satisfied with the CI?
- Which items are your favorite and why?
- Do you like the theme/story of this months CI?
- Can you tell which artists worked on which items?
- What color schemes/type of items would you have liked to see?
- What items do you think will get recolored and put into the bundles as exclusives?
- Do you like the new user item?
- How do you feel about Tailored Stylist Pattern items being put into monthly CIs?

You are not limited to those discussion points, so feel free to add more or post your opinions.
Please remember to remain on topic when posting. This is the most important rule!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ Header//Promo//Announcement ]]

User Image

Advanced Chance
User Image
September 2015 Advance Chance
(999 GC)
Contains

User ImageUser Image

User Image
September 2015 Advance Chance (25 pack)
(1999 GC)
Contains

User Image

Back to Fashion School
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image*User Image*
(149 // 999 // 1999 // 3699* // 6999* GC)
*found in Club Verge

User ImageUser Image
Back to Fashion School: Couture
(499 // 2399 GC)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RIG Pet
User ImageUser Image
[Kindred] Chime
Chime companion grants at level 10

-----------------------------------------------

Human Items
User Image
The Amateur's Prestige
Revamp of Trickster's Gammick

User Image
Candy Flower Chic
Revamp of ???

User Image
Cosmic Leporidae
Revamp of Stella Leporidae

User Image
Dryad Regrowth
Revamp of Urban Dryad

User Image
Flock's Feast
Revamp of Murder's Flock

User Image
Gentle Whisper
Revamp of ???

User Image
Jaeger's Chains
Revamp of Merciless Jaeger and Warden of Hell

User Image
Keymaster's Corruption
Revamp of Midnight Keymaster
Tailored Stylist Item inspired by Remy de Lioncourt

User Image
Lady Mariposa's Impatience
Revamp of Butterfly's Lament

User Image
Lawful Master's Reclaim
Revamp of Lawful Master

User Image
Letters for Beatrice
Revamp of Righteous Soldier

User Image
Lunar Ascension
Revamp of Lunarian Royalty

User Image
M's Sketchpad
Revamp of M's Sketchbook

User Image
Maneki's Amewsment
Revamp of Maneki Nekomata

User Image
Mocha Catte Au Lait
Revamp of Mocha Catte

User Image
Over The Stars
Revamp of Zorya

User Image
Phasing Lily in Bloom
Revamp of Phasing Lily

User Image
Renaissance de Deux
Revamp of Picolitrosso's Urn

User Image
Schwarzhaus Alpha
Revamp of Monstrous Mistress Doragun
Tailored Stylist Item inspired by Tall Dark and Snarky

User Image
Silent Stealth Killer
Revamp of In Silence I Kill

User Image
Starry Rain
Revamp of Stellar Rain

User Image
Sunday Garden
Revamp of Sunday Stroll and Shy Gardener

User Image
Sweet Candy Pop
Revamp of Loli Pop

User Image
Zip Limit
Revamp of Limit Breaker

Animal Items
User Image
[Animal] Starry Rain

User Image
[Animal] Sunday Garden

User Image
[Animal] Sweet Candy Pop

SDPlus Dolls
User Image
SDPlus #583 Fashion Icon M

User Image
SDPlus #584 Fashionista Gina

User Image
SDPlus #585 Fashionmeister Jaeger

User Image
SDPlus #586 Fashion Mogul D

User Image
[Animal] SDPLUS #587 Fashion Mewse Snowflake

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special thank you to Tall Dark and Snarky for putting together the list of what the reimagined items are~

emotion_kirakira

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

MY BODY IS READY

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

SHOW ME THOSE ITEMS!

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Yaaaaaaaaaas

Adzella's Wife

Pure-hearted Senshi

I'm scared..I don't know if I wanna open. emo

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Ready to see some NPC items.

Cottontail

STOOKED emotion_dowant
I love the name already, can't wait to see the new items~ ♡

Loyal Shapeshifter

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

If anyone wants to start an art thread~
User Image
A new school year has started at Tailor High and you’re raring to go! You’ve carefully put together the perfect outfit for your first day, hoping to impress the other students. Putting on a brave front, you hold your head up high and march on forward, knowing today will be the first day of the rest of your life. Will you make it? Or is your style so last season?
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
Snowflake
Making your way towards the entrance, you notice a small Paw staring from the steps. Her white fur gleams in the sunlight, large eyes smiling. It’s Snowflake! A quaking force, she possesses a blooming talent for creating anything adorable. Surely, she is assessing your wardrobe. Her opinion?
User Image
The expression on Snowflake’s face shifts ever so slightly. “It’s not bad,” the cat says reassuringly. “If you think about it, the concept is kind of….. cute.” The hesitation before her last word and the subtle mocking laughter hidden in her eyes tell you all you need to know. You wither in misery.

User Image
D
A blossoming review! With a skip to your step, you bounce down the hallway and find D coming down the opposite end. The aroma of mocha hangs in the air as she eyes you with each step. You hold your breath. Her chic fashion sense is well-known and you feel as if those chocolate eyes can see straight into your soul. What can she possibly be thinking?
User Image
D tries to cover her distaste with the back of her hand. A long second passes in awkward silence. She opens her mouth to say something, but closes it. Then opens it again. “Don’t worry, there’s still plenty of time for you to brew. That’s what school is for!” Do you hear that? It’s the sound of your heart breaking into a thousand pieces.

User Image
Jaeger
You show a latte talent! Feeling invincible, you strut up the stairs to the second floor, but a large body blocks your way. It’s Jaeger! His hard expression causes you to gulp. With an extreme style as notorious as his tough demeanor, you cannot help but pray you come out of this encounter unscathed.
User Image
A clear look of disgust and irritation warps Jaeger’s face. “Atrocious.” He utters but a single word, yet it holds more than enough firepower to leave a scorching mark. Your face heats in embarrassment. Ohh—burned.

User Image
Gina
Don’t sweat, you’re safe! In fact, you receive a glowing eval. You’re on fire! Nothing can stop you now!! Except the renowned Gina standing before you. Rather, you’re blocking her way. The air cools considerably in her presence, chilling your ardor. Her indifferent eyes slowly rake over your outfit. Her ice-essment?
User Image
“Out of my way.” Gina flicks her wrist in a shooing motion. “I have no time for fashion flops.” Her words freeze you in place. You snap out of it long enough to step aside, allowing her to strut onward. Numb, you can only liken this sensation to the total eclipse of your heart.

User Image
M
A solid approval. Smiling from ear to ear, you enter the classroom at last. There’s only one other student inside. It’s M. They say his sketchpad is chock-full of concepts that would dazzle the mind. To obtain his approval will mean you’ve made it! Well? Here goes nothing!
User Image
M looks at you with a condescending sneer. “Are you kidding me?. That look’s not even fit to be a smudge on my sketchpad.” Wow. So this is what utter humiliation feels like.

[img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/item_choice/sept2015_fashion/201509_B2FS_INTRO.jpg[/img]
A new school year has started at Tailor High and you’re raring to go! You’ve carefully put together the perfect outfit for your first day, hoping to impress the other students. Putting on a brave front, you hold your head up high and march on forward, knowing today will be the first day of the rest of your life. Will you make it? Or is your style so last season?
[img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/item_choice/sept2015_fashion/start_btn_483.jpg[/img]
[img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/item_choice/sept2015_fashion/next_btn_483.jpg[/img]
[img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/item_choice/sept2015_fashion/claim_btn_483.jpg[/img]

[img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/item_choice/sept2015_fashion/201509_B2FS_SCRN_SNO.jpg[/img]
Snowflake
Making your way towards the entrance, you notice a small Paw staring from the steps. Her white fur gleams in the sunlight, large eyes smiling. It’s Snowflake! A quaking force, she possesses a blooming talent for creating anything adorable. Surely, she is assessing your wardrobe. Her opinion?
[img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/item_choice/sept2015_fashion/201509_B2FS_FAIL_SNO.jpg[/img]
The expression on Snowflake’s face shifts ever so slightly. “It’s not bad,” the cat says reassuringly. “If you think about it, the concept is kind of….. cute.” The hesitation before her last word and the subtle mocking laughter hidden in her eyes tell you all you need to know. You wither in misery.

[img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/item_choice/sept2015_fashion/201509_B2FS_SCRN_D.jpg[/img]
D
A blossoming review! With a skip to your step, you bounce down the hallway and find D coming down the opposite end. The aroma of mocha hangs in the air as she eyes you with each step. You hold your breath. Her chic fashion sense is well-known and you feel as if those chocolate eyes can see straight into your soul. What can she possibly be thinking?
[img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/item_choice/sept2015_fashion/201509_B2FS_FAIL_D.jpg[/img]
D tries to cover her distaste with the back of her hand. A long second passes in awkward silence. She opens her mouth to say something, but closes it. Then opens it again. “Don’t worry, there’s still plenty of time for you to brew. That’s what school is for!” Do you hear that? It’s the sound of your heart breaking into a thousand pieces.

[img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/item_choice/sept2015_fashion/201509_B2FS_SCRN_JAE.jpg[/img]
Jaeger
You show a latte talent! Feeling invincible, you strut up the stairs to the second floor, but a large body blocks your way. It’s Jaeger! His hard expression causes you to gulp. With an extreme style as notorious as his tough demeanor, you cannot help but pray you come out of this encounter unscathed.
[img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/item_choice/sept2015_fashion/201509_B2FS_FAIL_JAE.jpg[/img]
A clear look of disgust and irritation warps Jaeger’s face. “Atrocious.” He utters but a single word, yet it holds more than enough firepower to leave a scorching mark. Your face heats in embarrassment. Ohh—burned.

[img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/item_choice/sept2015_fashion/201509_B2FS_SCRN_GIN.jpg[/img]
Gina
Don’t sweat, you’re safe! In fact, you receive a glowing eval. You’re on fire! Nothing can stop you now!! Except the renowned Gina standing before you. Rather, you’re blocking her way. The air cools considerably in her presence, chilling your ardor. Her indifferent eyes slowly rake over your outfit. Her ice-essment?
[img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/item_choice/sept2015_fashion/201509_B2FS_FAIL_GIN.jpg[/img]
“Out of my way.” Gina flicks her wrist in a shooing motion. “I have no time for fashion flops.” Her words freeze you in place. You snap out of it long enough to step aside, allowing her to strut onward. Numb, you can only liken this sensation to the total eclipse of your heart.

[img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/item_choice/sept2015_fashion/201509_B2FS_SCRN_M.jpg[/img]
M
A solid approval. Smiling from ear to ear, you enter the classroom at last. There’s only one other student inside. It’s M. They say his sketchpad is chock-full of concepts that would dazzle the mind. To obtain his approval will mean you’ve made it! Well? Here goes nothing!
[img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/item_choice/sept2015_fashion/201509_B2FS_FAIL_M.jpg[/img]
M looks at you with a condescending sneer. “Are you kidding me?. That look’s not even fit to be a smudge on my sketchpad.” Wow. So this is what utter humiliation feels like.

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Is that apart of hte new RiG?

Timid Cat

35,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winged 100

*angry sputterings

Ah well, I shall still try for the normal RIG since I missed out on the Advance Chance.
Also...*stalks for Hell warden Item

Jaded Archivist

Fiery dude hates me and I now own three: Sweet Candy Pop

Jeering Fatcat

13,690 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Excited to see what comes from it o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff